Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is Need to Build Muscle still making this as well? I really liked their version, less to apply and dried much faster
i just checked...**** transaderm is in stock. $170 a bottle....still like it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never used to be that much... wth
i agree, i ran several bottles of transaderm and enjoyed it, back when it was around $50...but no way in hell will i pay that price!!!

dermacrine gets it done for me at less than 1/3 the price!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never used to be that much... wth
I bought a bottle of Transaderm for $70 at the beginning of January. Since it lasts twice as long as Dermacrine they are pretty comparable in price. Transaderm always has the buy two bottles get the third one free which makes it not too bad in price if you are using it long term. I prefer just going with Dermacrine because it is just less of an investment since they are virtually the same exact product.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I liked the delivery method of transaderm better though. It absorbed much quicker whereas Dermacrine stays a bit damp/oily for a while after application. I have to time things properly in the morning when using it or else I'll sweat it out onto my clothes during the morning commute.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I liked the delivery method of transaderm better though. It absorbed much quicker whereas Dermacrine stays a bit damp/oily for a while after application. I have to time things properly in the morning when using it or else I'll sweat it out onto my clothes during the morning commute.
The Dermacrine I bought dries just as fast as Androgel, 4 pumps to my arms and chest/abdominal area.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hrmmm I'm using a bottle that I've had since last year, so maybe they've changed the delivery method again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hrmmm I'm using a bottle that I've had since last year, so maybe they've changed the delivery method again.
when i full dose dermacrine[4-5 pumps], i like to put it all on shoulders and neck, with 1 pump to the balls. i use either surgical gloves... or my hand in a sandwich baggie to apply, this prevents hands absorbing the product only to wash it off!!!

when i full dose dermacrine i use a hairdryer over it for maybe a minute or 2, completely dry and ready to go. when using lower dose the hairdryer really isn't neccessary since 1 pump to each shoulder dries pretty quickly!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm using 2 pumps daily. One pump covers my shoulder, pec, bicep and even part of my forearm... and it takes ~20min to dry properly. I think I have an older batch I'm using. It seriously feels just like a liposomal lotion base. Transaderm dries on me in just a few minutes or less.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm using 2 pumps daily. One pump covers my shoulder, pec, bicep and even part of my forearm... and it takes ~20min to dry properly. I think I have an older batch I'm using. It seriously feels just like a liposomal lotion base. Transaderm dries on me in just a few minutes or less.
it sure sounds like you are using a different formula....i seriously recommend you try the hairdryer after application, a few minutes is all it takes and it is truely good to go.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Transaderm does dry a little bit faster and a little less product is needed, but my Dermacrine doesn't take 20mins to dry. Maybe you do have an old formula.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, yesterday I only took about 12.5mg of preg (50mg split into 4) and I slept 9 hours last night. It was incredible. For the last few weeks I take 50mg at 6-7am and I am up until midnight. Yesterday 12.5 at the same time and by 8pm, all I could think of was bed. I stayed up for another hour and I left my wife on the couch and crashed out. It was one of those sleeps that you have the pillow and blanket lines embedded in your skin because you didn't move for the entire sleep.

Then today I took the same 12.5 and feel great like I have been. I think it is a little over stimulation in the higher doses. We'll see how tonight goes.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow, yesterday I only took about 12.5mg of preg (50mg split into 4) and I slept 9 hours last night. It was incredible. For the last few weeks I take 50mg at 6-7am and I am up until midnight. Yesterday 12.5 at the same time and by 8pm, all I could think of was bed. I stayed up for another hour and I left my wife on the couch and crashed out. It was one of those sleeps that you have the pillow and blanket lines embedded in your skin because you didn't move for the entire sleep.

Then today I took the same 12.5 and feel great like I have been. I think it is a little over stimulation in the higher doses. We'll see how tonight goes.
Great news.

You must have read the question in my mind about the ability to split the sublingual pills.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, they hold together pretty well. I just quadrupled my supply! ha

edmassa

Awards
Well since I dropped hcg I'm looking into dhea preg and this is what my old clinic told me.....

it comes in a 25mg dhea 200mg preg formula in 30 and 60 ml containers. its micronized so its better than the over the counter usually.

$120 is for the 30ml, its $180 for the 60ml.

you could do 1 bottle of test and the 60ml for $405 or add another bottle of test for $125.

Is the dosing for the cream way off? Don't mind the outrageous prices either I have a family doc in control of my trt now. I was just curious about stocking up a couple extra bottles test

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a **** ton of money and much more prrg than I'd ever want.

edmassa

Awards
so whats the general consensus here??
dermacrine vs sublingual dhea/ pregnenlone ?
thanks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My labs show me how well sublingual works and you can't beat the price and convenience. Now that I know what DHEA and preg does and how it feels, I may be interested in trying the Dermacrine product to see how it compares. The issue is when I can get 2 months worth of DHEA and preg for about $15, how long does a $40 bottle of Derm last?

Thunder13

Awards
kisaj what brand or manufacturer of Preg/DHEA have you been taking? Obv the Price is right. Much Obliged
My labs show me how well sublingual works and you can't beat the price and convenience. Now that I know what DHEA and preg does and how it feels, I may be interested in trying the Dermacrine product to see how it compares. The issue is when I can get 2 months worth of DHEA and preg for about $15, how long does a $40 bottle of Derm last?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you do the math...i actually counted the pumps i got from a bottle, 126 to be exact!!!

i know the label says 130, but when dealing with transdermals this is pretty darn close.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm lowering my dose to 1 pump/day, 4 pumps made me energetic but also angry and irritable. 2 pumps gave me energy, but still had irritability. One should keep me a little more level, I seriously think I'm an over-absorber of transdermals. I soak up Dermacrine like a sponge, within seconds. Same way with Androgel and Testim.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you do the math...i actually counted the pumps i got from a bottle, 126 to be exact!!!

i know the label says 130, but when dealing with transdermals this is pretty darn close.
LOL, I know the label. I was more curious what recommended dose is and on that subject, do you know about how much actually gets absorbed? I really like that the mg per squirt is low, allowing to tailor to needs better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm lowering my dose to 1 pump/day, 4 pumps made me energetic but also angry and irritable. 2 pumps gave me energy, but still had irritability. One should keep me a little more level, I seriously think I'm an over-absorber of transdermals. I soak up Dermacrine like a sponge, within seconds. Same way with Androgel and Testim.
lol...i had the same effect at 4 pumps, about 3 weeks into using dermacrine my aggression went up...i have been running maintenace at 2 pumps, and increasing to 4 on workout days or days i just need that extra boost...i get a bottle of dermacrine every month, and dosing like this i have extra's stockpiled over the last 4 months!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I know the label. I was more curious what recommended dose is and on that subject, do you know about how much actually gets absorbed? I really like that the mg per squirt is low, allowing to tailor to needs better.
i just wanted you to know that the label is very close to actual pumps, as a longtime user of transdermals i have found that this often isn't the case.

everyone absorbs transdermal at a different percentage...while i couldn't find the data on absorption percentage i would guess it to be between 10-20%...when i used androgel the absrption rate was officially listed at approximately 10% but this will vary from person to person.

one thing you have to consider, topicals require much less active than orals!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be hard to compare the dosing of transdermals to orals because you need less of the active ingredient with transdermals. I am currently only using 1 pump of Dermacrine along side my transdermal T gel (TRT). I am having some positive results.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not comparing because I understand the difference, I just wanted to know if there was an estimated absorbancy %. Having used all sorts of td over the years, I know they are not all the same.

In any case, I have what I need and may decide to try this in the future. For now, I am A-ok.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not comparing because I understand the difference, I just wanted to know if there was an estimated absorbancy %. Having used all sorts of td over the years, I know they are not all the same.

In any case, I have what I need and may decide to try this in the future. For now, I am A-ok.
if you ever do decide to try dermacrine i would be very interested to know your thoughts!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, no doubt.

Regardless of the brand, I have to say that nothing has really compared to preg and DHEA hormonally. Even TRT was more subtle. In the 3-4 weeks I have been taking this, I have broke through 4 PRs, and broke out in random zits. LOL It is just one here or there, but it has been 20 years since I had any. I feel powerful, full of test, and just really alpha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, no doubt.

Regardless of the brand, I have to say that nothing has really compared to preg and DHEA hormonally. Even TRT was more subtle. In the 3-4 weeks I have been taking this, I have broke through 4 PRs, and broke out in random zits. LOL It is just one here or there, but it has been 20 years since I had any. I feel powerful, full of test, and just really alpha.
lol...imagine what 4 pumps of dermacrine would do...:newangel:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I generally run just one pump of Derm per day and up the dose if I feel the need for a boost...like to fight off the DOMS or fatigue. I had the same irritability and aggression issues at higher doses...it's great to be a cheap date.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I generally run just one pump of Derm per day and up the dose if I feel the need for a boost...like to fight off the DOMS or fatigue. I had the same irritability and aggression issues at higher doses...it's great to be a cheap date.
good value for your $$$ right there!!!

glad to hear you find it effective even at such a low dose!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone getting the mental and memory benefits of the preg with derm? To me it is the most amazing part of it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It definitely perks me up mentally. I apply as soon as I wake up and it really seems to help wake me up and motivate me...err, mostly, seeing is how I am currently glued to the couch and posting on AM, lol.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone getting the mental and memory benefits of the preg with derm? To me it is the most amazing part of it.
I can't say for sure. I've been taking a 30 mg Preg capsule ED since 2/23, and had been using using transdermal DHEA, but have now gone to 75 mg caps.

But I can say that I am dealing with the worst work stress in my life, and seem to be handling it MUCH better - and I think this must play a factor.

I also started taking Relora and Rhodiola on 2/23.

Three days ago I started Form (I bought it at NP on sale for about $20). Now that I CAN SAY has an immediate impact. Way alpha.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful with caps that high because it is well known to turn into estrogen in men. Regardless of the method of consumption, excess DHEA is know to convert and everything I have read states that is about 7-10mg a day.

Without knowing your situation, I can say that the preg is absolutely helping you cope. This stuff blows away anything I have ever tried for memory, stress, and anxiety. And I mean, literally nothing comes close at all. Even at 10-12mg it is very effective.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Be careful with caps that high because it is well known to turn into estrogen in men. Regardless of the method of consumption, excess DHEA is know to convert and everything I have read states that is about 7-10mg a day.

Without knowing your situation, I can say that the preg is absolutely helping you cope. This stuff blows away anything I have ever tried for memory, stress, and anxiety. And I mean, literally nothing comes close at all. Even at 10-12mg it is very effective.
Thank you for your comments; yes, I know the DHEA is a tad high - and your point is well taken and appreciated.

I've heard very good things about excessive cortisol reduction via Rhodiola and Magnolia Bark extract (one of two ingredients in Relora), so I started those.

Oh, on another note - one of the books I am reading (The Cortisol Connection) points to a three months study of moderate Rhodiola supplementation that resulted in marked improvement in reversing "weak erections and premature ejaculation". Who knew?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful with caps that high because it is well known to turn into estrogen in men. Regardless of the method of consumption, excess DHEA is know to convert and everything I have read states that is about 7-10mg a day. Without knowing your situation, I can say that the preg is absolutely helping you cope. This stuff blows away anything I have ever tried for memory, stress, and anxiety. And I mean, literally nothing comes close at all. Even at 10-12mg it is very effective.
I am not sure to understand. Do you mean the dose of DHEA must stay within 7-10mg or is this what is converted to estrogen?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything I have researched has said the body creates about 7-10mg a day normally. When you start to go over that amount it stands the chance of going down one of the other paths. There are good sites that paint the picture with the hormone "tree". Everything starts with cholesterol and then moves directly into preg. From preg, it starts to branch off. DHEA is a couple steps down. Since preg can go down these paths, I feel that adding in DHEA increases the chances of saturating the system and risking the chance of turning to estrogen.

I dropped DHEA when I started breaking out last week and just kept preg. The memory, stress, and anxiety effects are all going strong, but my skin has almost immediately cleared up.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Everything I have researched has said the body creates about 7-10mg a day normally. When you start to go over that amount it stands the chance of going down one of the other paths. There are good sites that paint the picture with the hormone "tree". Everything starts with cholesterol and then moves directly into preg. From preg, it starts to branch off. DHEA is a couple steps down. Since preg can go down these paths, I feel that adding in DHEA increases the chances of saturating the system and risking the chance of turning to estrogen.

I dropped DHEA when I started breaking out last week and just kept preg. The memory, stress, and anxiety effects are all going strong, but my skin has almost immediately cleared up.
That's what I was saying in a post a month ago when I was taking both. Might as well just take Preg and drop the DHEA, since some Preg will eventually covert into DHEA anyway.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing is, many people get extra benefit from the added DHEA and don't see it with preg alone. My plan is to stay with the low dose preg and then maybe add in very low dose DHEA to see if there is benefit. Something like 5mg or so. I do think there is something directly related to DHEA with regards to the alpha feeling and I am now wondering if it has to do with DHT. Since dropping the DHEA, that feeling of wanting to walk through walls and power has subsided. I feel great and the mental power is all there, but it is definitely not the same.

So while it may convert into DHEA, I don't think it is nearly the same as taking DHEA directly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the conversion to estrogen is why trans-resveratrol and 7,8-benzoflavone were included in dermacrine...dermacrine is a well thoughtout/complete product!!!

i don't just pimp dermacrine because i am a BPS rep, i use it myself and highly recommend it...i have had nothing but good results since i started dermacrine, and i am starting my 5th month on it!!!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kisaj
What is your preg and DHEA dosage now? I know you stopped DHEA but what was your dosage before stopping and what would it be if you restart taking it? 5mg per day?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started with 50mg preg and 25mg DHEA. Then I lowered the preg to 25mg and kept the DHEA at 25mg for the last few weeks until last week when I dropped to 12.5 preg and still kept 25mg DHEA. I was initially thinking it was the preg that was making me oily and feeling very, very hormonal. Like eclipsed TRT by 10x feeling. Then I researched further into DHEA and found that oil, acne, and the feeling I was having is very common with DHEA and it is recommended to start very low and try to keep it there.

So, long story short- I am taking 12.5mg of preg only right now and if I decide to try DHEA into the mix again, it will be at 2.5 or 5mg DHEA. The thing is, I don't know if I need it because preg is just blowing me away.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been also interested in starting pregnenolone and started searching it, specially the dosage. And according to some doctors including dr. Ray Sahelian it seems it's not possible to have an accurate measurement of preg in the blood and he suggest a dose of maximum 5 mg daily. I'm just wondering if I'll not start with a very low dose as he suggest. Maybe this will be enough

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you read up on it, you'll see people loving it at 2.5-5mg. I just ordered some 10mg lozenges, so my goal is to go as low as possible and keep this feeling.

Oh, a positive of the DHEA was that I blew past 3 PRs in one month. 525 squat, 525 dead, and just hit 315 bench this morning. Plus, I am at my lowest weight in 15 years. I weighed in at 198 this morning. Crazy, crazy stuff going on.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the conversion to estrogen is why trans-resveratrol and 7,8-benzoflavone were included in dermacrine...dermacrine is a well thoughtout/complete product!!!

i don't just pimp dermacrine because i am a BPS rep, i use it myself and highly recommend it...i have had nothing but good results since i started dermacrine, and i am starting my 5th month on it!!!
I've not used Dermacrine - is there an opportunity to try it on a sample basis, or would I have to buy the product?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can probably spoon with BigT and a "sample size" amount will rub off on you.

Yeah, I grossed myself out with that one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've not used Dermacrine - is there an opportunity to try it on a sample basis, or would I have to buy the product?
i wish there was a smaller sample bottle for people to try...but sadly only the large bottle is available. i will put in a request for a trial sized bottle, but with dermacrine sales going so well i doubt it will happen.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's just all go in on a bottle and mail it to each other once we tried it for a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ape McGrapes Supplement Auction 1
Anabolics 45
Supplements 10
Supplements 2
vidapreta Male Anti-Aging Medicine 29