Pregnolone and DHEA

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And dermacrine raises e2.....smh

There is resveratrol in dermacrine which helps control E2 I believe, although not quite sure how well this works.

Best thing to do for E2 control is to get lean.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is resveratrol in dermacrine which helps control E2 I believe, although not quite sure how well this works.

Best thing to do for E2 control is to get lean.
reveraratrol, 7,8-benzoflavone and chrysin are added for estrogen control. while this isn't the most powerful anti-estrogen combo available, it should be very adequate for most. i am on trt [androgel] and i like running dermacrine in combo with formasurge, this has worked out fantastic for me. imo, running them together makes both better, great synergistic effects, at least for me.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reveraratrol, 7,8-benzoflavone and chrysin are added for estrogen control. while this isn't the most powerful anti-estrogen combo available, it should be very adequate for most. i am on trt [androgel] and i like running dermacrine in combo with formasurge, this has worked out fantastic for me. imo, running them together makes both better, great synergistic effects, at least for me.
I use aromasin from time to time as an AI. I love it. 12.5mg a few times a week is all I've been needing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use aromasin from time to time as an AI. I love it. 12.5mg a few times a week is all I've been needing.
i've only bought rc's twice i think, and that was 2 too many....my estrogen is never out of range enough to warrant a prescription, i just like the leaning effect good otc ai's like formasurge have on me, seems to boost my aggression and libido also...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've only bought rc's twice i think, and that was 2 too many....my estrogen is never out of range enough to warrant a prescription, i just like the leaning effect good otc ai's like formasurge have on me, seems to boost my aggression and libido also...
Nice. Yeah I get aromasin from India and it's GTG.
I hear mast works great for libido, these are just rumors though lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Yeah I get aromasin from India and it's GTG.
I hear mast works great for libido, these are just rumors though lol
lol....i see dermacrine is oos again, i guess the word is getting out!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fun little update- I had a pretty heavy root cause analysis presentation I had to give to the CEO, CIO, CTO, and a room full of Directors today for a Fortune 1000 company and even though I do this for a living, it still stresses the hell out of me. It was completely different today and I just felt every thought flowing to the front of my brain and a general sense of "owning" the room. Body temp stayed down, thoughts came quickly, and interaction for some hard hitting questions felt routine.

I'd say that this is about as perfect as it can come to alleviating anxiety and stress without feeling like you took something.

Oh and libido is almost insatiable. Literally makes me smile because I feel like I am in high school.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fun little update- I had a pretty heavy root cause analysis presentation I had to give to the CEO, CIO, CTO, and a room full of Directors today for a Fortune 1000 company and even though I do this for a living, it still stresses the hell out of me. It was completely different today and I just felt every thought flowing to the front of my brain and a general sense of "owning" the room. Body temp stayed down, thoughts came quickly, and interaction for some hard hitting questions felt routine.

I'd say that this is about as perfect as it can come to alleviating anxiety and stress without feeling like you took something.

Oh and libido is almost insatiable. Literally makes me smile because I feel like I am in high school.
somedays my memory is better than others, but i can remember high school like it was yesterday, good times, lol.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fun little update- I had a pretty heavy root cause analysis presentation I had to give to the CEO, CIO, CTO, and a room full of Directors today for a Fortune 1000 company and even though I do this for a living, it still stresses the hell out of me. It was completely different today and I just felt every thought flowing to the front of my brain and a general sense of "owning" the room. Body temp stayed down, thoughts came quickly, and interaction for some hard hitting questions felt routine. I'd say that this is about as perfect as it can come to alleviating anxiety and stress without feeling like you took something. Oh and libido is almost insatiable. Literally makes me smile because I feel like I am in high school.
Congrats on that bro! Good update thanks for sharing.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What doses are you at for the DHEA and the preg?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA 25mg at waking and 25mg mid afternoon
preg 50mg at waking

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are using sublingual form for both correct?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine seems to work better for me in terms of mood and energy than oral. The effects of oral DHEA are all over the place for me..agitated one day, feeling great the next, then back to feeling terrible. Transdermal has been more consistent thus far...and this is after years of experimenting with all forms. Life-Flo transdermal is good, but Dermacrine is even better and I only need one pump per day which is fairly economical.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine seems to work better for me in terms of mood and energy than oral. The effects of oral DHEA are all over the place for me..agitated one day, feeling great the next, then back to feeling terrible. Transdermal has been more consistent thus far...and this is after years of experimenting with all forms. Life-Flo transdermal is good, but Dermacrine is even better and I only need one pump per day which is fairly economical.
i agree...

hopefully it will be back in stock really soon, i am running low!!!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So will Dermacrine work better than the LifeFlo DHEA cream and Pregnenolone cream I'm using?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. I think the rezveratrol and 7,8 benzo add a bit to the equation, but I did not stack LifeFlo DHEA with Preg.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So will Dermacrine work better than the LifeFlo DHEA cream and Pregnenolone cream I'm using?
You can find Preg powder easily and compound your own very inexpensively, or add additional preg to the Life-Flo. Life-Flo will last one month (25 days) at 15 mg/day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if i were a betting man, i would bet on it!!! dermacrine is very popular for a reason

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kisaj,

How is the DHEA/Preg combo treating ya? Still going strong?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it has pretty much changed everything. I have energy forever, I always wake up feeling rested, and libido is so high that my wife commented to me that "things have been so awesome". I also think that the synergy I feel with my whole protocol is just working perfectly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it has pretty much changed everything. I have energy forever, I always wake up feeling rested, and libido is so high that my wife commented to me that "things have been so awesome". I also think that the synergy I feel with my whole protocol is just working perfectly.
very nice...i am happy you found something that works so well for you!!!!

i hope it continues...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice...i am happy you found something that works so well for you!!!!

i hope it continues...
Thanks, I am incredibly pleased. I hope this continues as well! All I know is that I am not changing anything so there are no additional variables moving forward.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I am incredibly pleased. I hope this continues as well! All I know is that I am not changing anything so there are no additional variables moving forward.
i don't blame you....right now i have a ton of variables to work out, just hope i end up in as good a place as you are in!!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man! Glad it's treating you well. I will be adding in low dosed Dermacrine to my TRT protocol shortly.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Same...1 pump/day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man! Glad it's treating you well. I will be adding in low dosed Dermacrine to my TRT protocol shortly.
you are in luck...just saw that dermacrine is back in stock!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are in luck...just saw that dermacrine is back in stock!!!
Thanks for the heads up, but I already have two bottles waiting to be used. I scooped them up on their previous sale on NP.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the heads up, but I already have two bottles waiting to be used. I scooped them up on their previous sale on NP.
very smart...hope you enjoy them!!!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
This thread is electric! I'm going to look into this protocol. $18 or so for 90 days of both. Unfortunately, my endo is just a means for trt. So just like most of my medical up to this point, I'm basically on my own.
But thanks for sharing. It makes sense why I felt so great when I ran epistane... Because I used 4 pumps of dermacrine as well.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Can someone PM me the best/cheapest online shop to buy Dermacrine at?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't blame you....right now i have a ton of variables to work out, just hope i end up in as good a place as you are in!!!!
Whats been going on with you big guy?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Pregnenalone won't convert much into progesterone in males will it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats been going on with you big guy?
insurance was cancelled, been off trt for a week now. signed up at the V.A, went to get blood test done yesterday, doctors appointment on thursday.

right now i am self medicating with otc supps, including dermacrine...hopefully it is keeping my test level at a decent range...but hopefully it doesn't put it too high to effect my getting back on trt...not sure how seriously the V.A takes low test....

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
insurance was cancelled, been off trt for a week now. signed up at the V.A, went to get blood test done yesterday, doctors appointment on thursday.

right now i am self medicating with otc supps, including dermacrine...hopefully it is keeping my test level at a decent range...but hopefully it doesn't put it too high to effect my getting back on trt...not sure how seriously the V.A takes low test....
This sucks man I hope you can get it resolved fast. And the V.A. doesn't give you the run around like everyone else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pregnenalone won't convert much into progesterone in males will it?
it's possible, this is why 7,8-benzoflavone and trans-resveratrol are included in dermacrine. dermacrine is a inclusive product that is far superior to just taking dhea and pregnenalone, particularly orally, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This sucks man I hope you can get it resolved fast. And the V.A. doesn't give you the run around like everyone else.
so far the V.A has been pretty cool. my fingers are crossed, lol.

if the V.A doesn't come thru i will have to get outside coverage, no way am i going without trt!!!!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
so far the V.A has been pretty cool. my fingers are crossed, lol.

if the V.A doesn't come thru i will have to get outside coverage, no way am i going without trt!!!!
I wouldn't think the V.A. would pull some sh-t like that, might be slow but I'm sure they'll come thru pretty soon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't think the V.A. would pull some sh-t like that, might be slow but I'm sure they'll come thru pretty soon
yeah, you are probably right...but the flying in the hold pattern is a real pain in the arse!!! i really don't know what the V.A policy is as far as treating low test?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's possible, this is why 7,8-benzoflavone and trans-resveratrol are included in dermacrine. dermacrine is a inclusive product that is far superior to just taking dhea and pregnenalone, particularly orally, imo.
Is is possible to add bulk transresveratrol to Dermacrine to get the effects of Sustain Alpha?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is is possible to add bulk transresveratrol to Dermacrine to get the effects of Sustain Alpha?
dermacrine as well as formasurge are maxed out as far as saturation, so short answer is no...sorry

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
While I think Dermacrine looks like a great product I'm not so sure about the addition of the other ingredients for someone who is on TRT and taking an AI. This may be a moot point, maybe not. Personally I would rather use a standalone DHEA and Preg supplement. Prototype would by my choice at the moment as it is quite cost effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While I think Dermacrine looks like a great product I'm not so sure about the addition of the other ingredients for someone who is on TRT and taking an AI. This may be a moot point, maybe not. Personally I would rather use a standalone DHEA and Preg supplement. Prototype would by my choice at the moment as it is quite cost effective.
hope that prototype works well for you!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prototype Nutrition? The stuff that costs $40 a bottle and you need to spray 50 times per application? If that is the stuff, then more power to you. If it is not the stuff, then good.

GORILLAWARIOR

GORILLAWARIOR

Awards
I believe that affected my anxiety issue for a long time... - I know my DHEA was low 4 years ago and i just buy over the counter pills from time to time - with all the arfuements of creams/sublingual/oral DHEA, hard to know what really works best. I hear something diff all the time, but would love to check preg level

GORILLAWARIOR

GORILLAWARIOR

Awards
So if you are told by Dr. you have low DHEA - and to use over-the-counter -pill or w/e - not on TRT, HRT or anything, what is the most effective way you tried? I just was told about DHEA level, 3-4 yrs ago, cant afford to see dr. now, or yet- but can tell its low again, affecting chemically..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
vidapreta Male Anti-Aging Medicine 29