Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe that affected my anxiety issue for a long time... - I know my DHEA was low 4 years ago and i just buy over the counter pills from time to time - with all the arfuements of creams/sublingual/oral DHEA, hard to know what really works best. I hear something diff all the time, but would love to check preg level
primordial performance released dermacrine in 2009. after they discontinued it there was such a demand that they sold the rights to BPS. this is the same product that has been around since 2009. sales are so good that it is hard to keep it in stock.

if you want to do some research i suggest you google...'primordial performance's-dermacrine write-up'.....very good explanation on the difference and superiority of transdermal versus oral dhea/preg.

GORILLAWARIOR

GORILLAWARIOR

Awards
primordial performance released dermacrine in 2009. after they discontinued it there was such a demand that they sold the rights to BPS. this is the same product that has been around since 2009. sales are so good that it is hard to keep it in stock.

if you want to do some research i suggest you google...'primordial performance's-dermacrine write-up'.....very good explanation on the difference and superiority of transdermal versus oral dhea/preg.

Thank you - I just googled, read some info on it - but not the full one you are talking about, probably. thanks again, great help..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you - I just googled, read some info on it - but not the full one you are talking about, probably. thanks again, great help..
lol...i try. dermacrine is a very nice product!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe that affected my anxiety issue for a long time... - I know my DHEA was low 4 years ago and i just buy over the counter pills from time to time - with all the arfuements of creams/sublingual/oral DHEA, hard to know what really works best. I hear something diff all the time, but would love to check preg level
It has completely demolished any hint of anxiety for me. I mean, I feel so calm and collected that it is almost a strange feeling because I have lived with very minor anxiety for so long that it felt like it would always be there. I can't begin to describe the feeling of that lifting off my shoulders, especially working in an incredibly stressful career.

neothecat

Awards
kisaj Is the DHEA sublingual and it is the Superior Source brand? Also, what were your total T/free T levels pre/post TRT?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Prototype Nutrition? The stuff that costs $40 a bottle and you need to spray 50 times per application? If that is the stuff, then more power to you. If it is not the stuff, then good.
50 sprays is equivalant to 249mg of DHEA. Personally I don't think many people need that high of a dose of DHEA for it to be therapeutic.

10 sprays is 50mg and 20 sprays would be 100mg. I don't think most people would need a dose higher than 20 sprays/day and I'd bet some will find a lesser does to be adequte. Obviously the only way to know for sure is a blood test.

At 20 sprays per day the bottle would last almost 2.5 months.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kisaj Is the DHEA sublingual and it is the Superior Source brand? Also, what were your total T/free T levels pre/post TRT?
Yes, both are sublingual and that brand. I am not sure what you mean by your follow up question because I am on TRT, not post. I had test levels ranging from 219-273 over a 3 month testing period before I started- if that is what you mean.

neothecat

Awards
Sorry, i meant what were your levels before and after you started TRT.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
It has completely demolished any hint of anxiety for me. I mean, I feel so calm and collected that it is almost a strange feeling because I have lived with very minor anxiety for so long that it felt like it would always be there. I can't begin to describe the feeling of that lifting off my shoulders, especially working in an incredibly stressful career.
Will this work in women? Yes I will research further. But my wife is unsuccessfully being treated with Zoloft for anxiety

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
hope that prototype works well for you!!!
Thanks. As do I. I plan to get labs done after a 2.5 months run with it to see how it will effect my levels.

I have used Dermacrine in the past and found it to be a solid product. I didn't get labs after the use of it to see the impact it had on my levels but anecedotally I found it to be good product.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this work in women? Yes I will research further. But my wife is unsuccessfully being treated with Zoloft for anxiety
My wife's doctor talked to her about this because she has had mild-moderate anxiety since having our kids (plenty of jokes here, lol). This was a path they were going to explore because of possible insufficient adrenals and apparently they had much more success this route than with scripts. However, they started with St Johns Wort and it made a world of difference for her, so they did not go the DHEA route.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
My wife's doctor talked to her about this because she has had mild-moderate anxiety since having our kids (plenty of jokes here, lol). This was a path they were going to explore because of possible insufficient adrenals and apparently they had much more success this route than with scripts. However, they started with St Johns Wort and it made a world of difference for her, so they did not go the DHEA route.
I remember taking st johns wort for awhile in college. I remember feeling really good. I will investigate this route as well.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I remember my mom used to talk about it a long time ago. The thing I like is that it is subtle. You can't tell when she takes it because it just seems normal, but if she skips a couple of days I pick up on it pretty quick. She'll start stressing over little things and look flustered.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I remember my mom used to talk about it a long time ago. The thing I like is that it is subtle. You can't tell when she takes it because it just seems normal, but if she skips a couple of days I pick up on it pretty quick. She'll start stressing over little things and look flustered.
When my ole lady was like this a while back she was on prescriptions for anxiety and such. After doing some research We started her on a vitamins, Maca and Royal Jelly as well as L-Arginine. And everything changed in a matter of a month or so. It brought her hormones back to where they should be and no longer has the anxiety.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I will plan on purchasing some DHEA powder, Preg powder and some Chrysin powder - and homebrewing a little "TRT - Helper"

vkg1

Awards
Can anyone tell me what the potential is for suppression from taking a DHEA product like Dermacrine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone tell me what the potential is for suppression from taking a DHEA product like Dermacrine?
a 1 bottle run is not going to cause significant suppression, a 2 bottle run would be cause for a simple otc pct, imo.....for those of us on trt i see no reason for not running it long term, of course cycling off for awhile is probably wise.

vkg1

Awards
a 1 bottle run is not going to cause significant suppression, a 2 bottle run would be cause for a simple otc pct, imo.....for those of us on trt i see no reason for not running it long term, of course cycling off for awhile is probably wise.
And is the suppression caused directly by the higher DHEA levels in the system, or it because the DHEA induces higher T, which then your body downregulates after a few weeks? In other words, does your body want to dial down the DHEA itself, or does it want to dial down something else that goes up when you increase DHEA?

neothecat

Awards
kisaj Have you had any neg side effects from the preg and DHEA? Is the mental clarity still there? I just ordered the superior source 50 mg Preg and 25 mg DHEA.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No negatives whatsoever. It has been absolutely incredible and I will not change a thing. The biggest thing that continues to blow me away is the complete lack of anxiety. It is crazy that it just vanished.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And is the suppression caused directly by the higher DHEA levels in the system, or it because the DHEA induces higher T, which then your body downregulates after a few weeks? In other words, does your body want to dial down the DHEA itself, or does it want to dial down something else that goes up when you increase DHEA?
suppression of natural testosterone....if i understand the question correctly then the answer is yes to both...your dhea level will increase along with conversion to testosterone, which is what causes the mild suppression....the suppression is mild enough that a 1 bottle[1 month] cycle doesn't require a pct...running dermacrine for 2 bottles[2 months] it is recommended to do a otc pct.

very good question...hope i was able to answer sufficiently.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No negatives whatsoever. It has been absolutely incredible and I will not change a thing. The biggest thing that continues to blow me away is the complete lack of anxiety. It is crazy that it just vanished.
fantastic...my V.A doc approved 200mg weekly test cyp injections, just waiting for my meds to be delivered. dermacrine and other otc supps have helped, but i am anxious to get back on test cyp AND dermacrine!!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fantastic...my V.A doc approved 200mg weekly test cyp injections, just waiting for my meds to be delivered. dermacrine and other otc supps have helped, but i am anxious to get back on test cyp AND dermacrine!!!!
That is fricken awesome news

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
appeciate it....

big sigh of relief, lol.
Agreed. It sounds like you have had more than a tough time.

Here is hoping you have more blessed time as things move ahead (please, no bashing for the use of blessed - I intended it just the way it sounded).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. It sounds like you have had more than a tough time.

Here is hoping you have more blessed time as things move ahead (please, no bashing for the use of blessed - I intended it just the way it sounded).
i am not that guy, lol.....i will take all the blessings i can can get.

thank you!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, oh no, not this again!

thebigt- that is great news. Do you get to self inject so you can customize your inject schedule?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, oh no, not this again!

thebigt- that is great news. Do you get to self inject so you can customize your inject schedule?
yup...i got injection kit sat, 18' drawing, 21' injection needles. i am hoping that since i got injection kit earlier than expected i will get meds today!!! i was told it would take a week, that wouldn't be until thursday....not sure if i am getting 1 month or 3 month supply, but i will be able to do adjustments!!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just FYI- my doc originally gave me 18 draw, 21 inject and I could not hang. 21 just hurt and if I am doing this twice a week for the rest of my life, I wanted as little pain as possible. I inject with 25 and it works very well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just FYI- my doc originally gave me 18 draw, 21 inject and I could not hang. 21 just hurt and if I am doing this twice a week for the rest of my life, I wanted as little pain as possible. I inject with 25 and it works very well.
my wife gives me my injections, anything more than a 22 she says it's to hard to push plunger. probably only going with once a week so i can hang with the 21, if i decide to go with twice weekly probably request 22's.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bigt you're going to like it. I draw and inject myself in glutes with anywhere from 22-23's to 31 gauge slin pin which works great when doing multiple shots per week.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I actually preferred using the 20 gauge, since it's so easy. Just draw, inject, discard. No real pain, Only reason I started using 25 gauge was to help prevent scar tissue buildup. If scar tissue wasn't a concern, I'd be harpooning all day long haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you guys using inch or inch and a half?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.5 here...

got my stuff today, 1st injection.:sasmokin:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I remember getting the biggest rush after the first few.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry man I was totally wrong. Just checked. I use 1.5" 18 guage to pull...then I use 1" 25 gauge to shoot and I just aspirate and pin it myself one handed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man I was totally wrong. Just checked. I use 1.5" 18 guage to pull...then I use 1" 25 gauge to shoot and I just aspirate and pin it myself one handed
yeah, i always draw out 1st to check for blood!!!

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
hhmmmm?

This is VERY interesting... I was under impression there wasn't enough to survive the digestive system to reach blood stream. Transdermal was the way to go.. Ingesting with fats is supposed to help. And grapefruit extract to help maintain blood levels.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
You don't need as much of the active when using transderamally. It absorbs much more this way. I don't have the percentages off the top of my head though.

Oral DHEA simply converts too much to estrogen though. I don't agree with it one bit. This has been covered on this forum in depth before. Transdermal is far superior, sublingual 2nd best, oral is the worst.
Yeah I've always used Transdermal dhea with good results just alone for recomp. I'm wondering if the Preg will help with lubing joints. I know if you take dhea with a fatty food it helps absorption of oral dhea. Grapefruit juice will also help maintain blood levels. Transdermallly applied to certain places can also get more or less DHT conversion.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
ouch

I actually preferred using the 20 gauge, since it's so easy. Just draw, inject, discard. No real pain, Only reason I started using 25 gauge was to help prevent scar tissue buildup. If scar tissue wasn't a concern, I'd be harpooning all day long haha
Yeah that's NUTZ!!! load up with 20g but pinn with 23 or smaller. If I do 1cc shots eod I use insulin fine gage into delt. Glute needs longer needle to get into muscle and may look "linger" in the layers of fat. That **** is for farm animals

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've always used Transdermal dhea with good results just alone for recomp. I'm wondering if the Preg will help with lubing joints. I know if you take dhea with a fatty food it helps absorption of oral dhea. Grapefruit juice will also help maintain blood levels. 'Transdermallly applied to certain places can also get more or less DHT conversion'.

balls to the wall.....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's NUTZ!!! load up with 20g but pinn with 23 or smaller. If I do 1cc shots eod I use insulin fine gage into delt. Glute needs longer needle to get into muscle and may look "linger" in the layers of fat. That **** is for farm animals
yeah I'm good with my 25's x 1" pins lol
No harpoons for me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how much does 1cc in insulin gage translate to?

i can't even imagine getting test cyp thru a insullin syringe!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is VERY interesting... I was under impression there wasn't enough to survive the digestive system to reach blood stream. Transdermal was the way to go.. Ingesting with fats is supposed to help. And grapefruit extract to help maintain blood levels.
Oh, it definitely gets through. How much, I will know on Wed of this week after I get my new labs.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how much does 1cc in insulin gage translate to?

i can't even imagine getting test cyp thru a insullin syringe!!!
1cc = 1mL, it's always the same

I use slin pins all the time when shooting multiple times per week. Takes about 2min to draw, 45secs to pin. I use BD Ultra Fine pins, they've been the best out of all the pins I've tried.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed the pregnenolone making them extremely tired during the day? I'm only taking 25 mg (sublingually) in the morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
vidapreta Male Anti-Aging Medicine 29