Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can probably spoon with BigT and a "sample size" amount will rub off on you.

Yeah, I grossed myself out with that one.
lol...forgot you had a sense of humor....the dermacrine must be working!!!!:hitwithrock:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can probably spoon with BigT and a "sample size" amount will rub off on you.

Yeah, I grossed myself out with that one.
Well, I suppose I should thank you for your creative solution, while at the same time working the clean the vomit off of my keyboard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, bio....i feel like the target at a don rickles show, :pat:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, it was just low hanging fruit for a comedic post. Back to the topic at hand...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, it was just low hanging fruit for a comedic post. Back to the topic at hand...
lol...it's all good....glad to have you participating!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still feel a little bit dirty.

I'll deal with it.

J/K

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I just stopped taking dhea at 25mg/day and pregnenolone. The fatigue I was getting was equivalent to my life before trt. I was taking them for 2 weeks, which is when the lethargy started. I added exemestane the last 4 days to see if it was an estrogen issue, but that did not help.

I know this may not parallel the "science" but for me, TRT alone is what I need. Lethargic to the point of 2 naps/day and a feeling that sleep did not cure. I'm glad it's working for y'all but nothing makes me feel as good as trt by itself.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I'm sorry you aren't seeing the benefits the same way. At least you know you can with test alone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, I'm sorry you aren't seeing the benefits the same way. At least you know you can with test alone.
indeed...i have read on many forums where even trt has not improved quality of life for a number of guys, at least this is what they have reported...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That I believe due to the number of clinics and doctors that are running a lab on test levels and putting guys on TRT. So many guys may not need it, but they would have no idea because the doctors aren't running full labs, evaluating client lifestyle/diet/stress/rest, and determining if there is a better alternative. Exogenous test may feel nice for a few months, but then all symptoms come back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That I believe due to the number of clinics and doctors that are running a lab on test levels and putting guys on TRT. So many guys may not need it, but they would have no idea because the doctors aren't running full labs, evaluating client lifestyle/diet/stress/rest, and determining if there is a better alternative. Exogenous test may feel nice for a few months, but then all symptoms come back.
this may have been true in the past, but that study showing trt increased risks of heart disease...even though proven to be faulty, brought trt to the attention of medical community and of course the good old fda!!!

just as the prescribing of pain pills is getting a closer look, i would bet the fda see's this as a opportunity to target the prescribing of testosterone, it wouldn't take sherlock holmes to discover that many of these [clinics] are doctor feelgoods with prescription testosterone.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, it is still going on in full force and has even become more insane what will be prescribed. All it takes a quick look at some of the posts on here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, it is still going on in full force and has even become more insane what will be prescribed. All it takes a quick look at some of the posts on here.
lol...i see them all the time. sometimes they even seem farfetched...those posts are what scares me, certain doctors over-prescribing and going outside approved dosages is where the fda will find ammo to hurt all us of legitamately trying to improve our quality of life....just like a person dying of cancer can only get so much pain medicine for fear of becoming addicted---even though that person may only have months to live.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly! That is why I always come across as the killjoy getting on the case of these guys because it ends up hurting the rest of us. Or it might...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recently started the sub-lingual DHEA (@25 mg) and sub-lingual Pregnenolone (@ 25 mg) and all I can say is Wow!

They seem much more effective than the oral/transdermal route I have been using.

More to follow.

dhickey

Awards
just did some testing after switching from 10mg oral to two pumps dermacrine.

10mgs micronized - 392 ug/dl
2 pumps dermacrine - 340 ug/dl

going to stay on the dermacrine for a few more weeks and test again.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intresting. Good to have some blood work results.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my pregnenolone this morning. Will start at a low dose of 3mg per day too see what it can do for me.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Anyone get overheated when using dermacrine? I get super hot at night with one pump in the morning

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My dhea came back in the low 400s so my Dr. Told me to take 25mg oral dhea which didn't change anything so after reading this I got some 25mg sublingual and it gives me an odd headache like feeling. Anyone else hAve this or have any idea what might be causing it? Also I used 50mg oral with a positive increase with no issues other then elevated e2 and I have tried 12.5mg sublingual with the same negative reaction. Thanks for any help.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone get overheated when using dermacrine? I get super hot at night with one pump in the morning
Tough for me to tell. I tend to always run warmer than a lot of people. I use a fan at my desk in the winter at the office. So, maybe? Could also be the androgens I'm taking. Fwiw, my E2 is always controlled.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That means high E2 for me.
highly unlikely dermacrine would cause estrogen to go that high....do some research on 7,8-benzoflavone!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if it is dermacrine causing this reaction you must be one hell of a super responder...1 pump is a low dose and that is a lot of time between dosing and bedtime. any thing else that might be causing this?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
if it is dermacrine causing this reaction you must be one hell of a super responder...1 pump is a low dose and that is a lot of time between dosing and bedtime. any thing else that might be causing this?
I think I'm a super responder with all transdermals. My test level and e2 get really high on just one pump/application of Androgel or Testim. One tube application of Testim gel will keep me over 1000ng/dL, and I stay red as a beet. That's why I only do injections now. Four pumps of Dermacrine causes some nasty side effects with me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm a super responder with all transdermals. My test level and e2 get really high on just one pump/application of Androgel or Testim. One tube application of Testim gel will keep me over 1000ng/dL, and I stay red as a beet. That's why I only do injections now. Four pumps of Dermacrine causes some nasty side effects with me.
wow...2 tubes of androgel a day would be a cycle for you!!!

have you ever talked to your doc about this?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
wow...2 tubes of androgel a day would be a cycle for you!!!

have you ever talked to your doc about this?
Yup, that's why I was taken off the gel and switched to injections a couple years ago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, that's why I was taken off the gel and switched to injections a couple years ago.
did he ever offer up an explanation for this?

as far as dermacrine...you might try 1 pump eod, or even half a pump-it's not accurate but worth a shot.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
did he ever offer up an explanation for this?

as far as dermacrine...you might try 1 pump eod, or even half a pump-it's not accurate but worth a shot.
Actually I've started using it twice a week on the days of my injections, and it seems to be working pretty well. I love how it wakes me up like caffeine, without the crash. The sublingual and oral DHEA/Preg never did that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually I've started using it twice a week on the days of my injections, and it seems to be working pretty well. I love how it wakes me up like caffeine, without the crash. The sublingual and oral DHEA/Preg never did that
bingo....at 1st i thought it was just me, but more and more i am hearing this!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lex, where are you applying it?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use pecs, shoulders, inner biceps and forearms. I believe forearms would be best if you want most of it to remain as DHEA though.

Enzymes in the skin on the back/shoulders/ upper torso will convert DHEA to testosterone. There's far less of this enzyme in the skin on the forearms, but forearms definitely offer highest absorption of any transdermal.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
My dhea came back in the low 400s so my Dr. Told me to take 25mg oral dhea which didn't change anything so after reading this I got some 25mg sublingual and it gives me an odd headache like feeling. Anyone else hAve this or have any idea what might be causing it? Also I used 50mg oral with a positive increase with no issues other then elevated e2 and I have tried 12.5mg sublingual with the same negative reaction. Thanks for any help.
What testing lab is this with?

With labcop testing low 400s is not low and IMO would not really require supplementation.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What testing lab is this with?

With labcop testing low 400s is not low and IMO would not really require supplementation.
It was lab corp. My Dr. Said we could bring it up to make it more optimal. I am starting to think it would be best if I just left it out as I can't tell a difference really either way other then e2 goes up.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol...i get creative, i've even used it as after shave on face and neck!!!
The face works great (thin skin, so does the forehead). Applying to the neck, while a good location, tends to trash (discolor) work shirt collars.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The face works great (thin skin, so does the forehead). Applying to the neck, while a good location, tends to trash (discolor) work shirt collars.
my shirts are blue collar, lol.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use pecs, shoulders, inner biceps and forearms. I believe forearms would be best if you want most of it to remain as DHEA though.

Enzymes in the skin on the back/shoulders/ upper torso will convert DHEA to testosterone. There's far less of this enzyme in the skin on the forearms, but forearms definitely offer highest absorption of any transdermal.

One could also do the tops of their feet as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One could also do the tops of their feet as well.
this is true, but like gutterpump said most of it will remain as dhea...applying to neck and shoulders will give more androgenic effect.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like to combine areas to get both effects.

DHEA is a neurohormone, which gives the feeling of being more alert in some users.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like to combine areas to get both effects.

DHEA is a neurohormone, which gives the feeling of being more alert in some users.
we are definately on the same page!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where are people getting dermacrine from these days? I'm running really low
I've still been using PP's

edit: NM, I see BPS is the new carrier. Going to try myself a bottle of the new stuff

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I like to combine areas to get both effects. DHEA is a neurohormone, which gives the feeling of being more alert in some users.
This is 100 percent for me. I get very clean energy with no anxiety

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where are people getting dermacrine from these days? I'm running really low
I've still been using PP's

edit: NM, I see BPS is the new carrier. Going to try myself a bottle of the new stuff
yup , BPS....i can't tell any difference between og pp dermacrine and new BPS dermacrine....geez, either you had a lot of bottles or it lasts you a really, really long time, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like both BPS Dermacrine and RS Transaderm.
you are in luck, transaderm is on sale for $177...you save $50!!!

better stock up....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ape McGrapes Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 45
Supplements 10
Supplements 2
vidapreta Male Anti-Aging Medicine 29