The dissapearing man

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you seen him on stage? He looked great his last show
Yeah, true, it could be hes still a bit bloated or something. He does look tighter stage-ready. I was prolly being unfair.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, true, it could be hes still a bit bloated or something. He does look tighter stage-ready. I was prolly being unfair.
His stomach and lower pec area don't seem to look right until he's stage ready so ya I definitely see where your coming from

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He did have that tummy tuck surgery and 2 gyno surgeries. In one of his old videos he said he regrets the tummy tuck. It was right after his divorce and before he got back into competition. Even ge says his midsection looks weird and he should've gotten stage ready before ever getting the surgery to see what it could've looked like.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use to not be a fan of hunter he was way to whiney for me but after what he showed this prep for Tampa and Texas i definitely have a new found respect for him. I'll always respect a man who admits he was wrong and then goes out and improves himself physically mentally emotionally

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jasmine or sushi rice for me. @Nac Perfect description for brown rice. These last few weeks I've been substituting cauliflower rice with my chicken and honestly i couldn't have made this progress without it. After I put whatever sauce I'm in yhe mood for over the chicken and cauliflower it's good enough.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the support fellas..means the world to me. Btw here's me back in March
Are you gonna do a traditional reverse out of your deficit or do a Big Paul and straight up to maintanence/surplus?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Contrary to popular belief Brown rice isn't really healthy. We can't fully digest it and we don't actually absorb any of the additional nutrients. It does more harm then good
Good tip. You are saving my ass Bro! I HATE brown rice. Still stuck in that white rice for bulk brown for a cut mindset. And I’m on an unintentional cut as it is. Focusing on diet and w the really light workout I’m able to do I’m focusing on reestablishing a better mind muscle connection. Went from a “Tony Huge” cardio approach if twice a month at best to min 3 times a week.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jasmine or sushi rice for me. @Nac Perfect description for brown rice. These last few weeks I've been substituting cauliflower rice with my chicken and honestly i couldn't have made this progress without it. After I put whatever sauce I'm in yhe mood for over the chicken and cauliflower it's good enough.
Love jasmine rice too!!!…. And you are lookin like a “Side walk cracking’ Mutha Fukka”. Way to work!!!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you gonna do a traditional reverse out of your deficit or do a Big Paul and straight up to maintanence/surplus?
I'm gonna try the big Paul method. I'll keep test at 500 and mast 300 and cut clen in half each week of september so it'll be completely gone by October when I go into straight off season mode. I'm still going to eat completely clean, no cheats, the only thing I really miss is fruit so I'll put that back in my oatmeal and cream of rice

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The last week of the cut and I finally remembered to try everything but the bagel seasoning. Where has this been the whole time. Put it on my egg whites/ tilapia/ broccoli scramble with a little garlic salt😚

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The last week of the cut and I finally remembered to try everything but the bagel seasoning. Where has this been the whole time. Put it on my egg whites/ tilapia/ broccoli scramble with a little garlic salt😚
It's good on everything lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not macro friendly but try taking a garlic bagel and put guacamole on it and top it with everything bagel seasoning and put a fried egg and bacon on it. If you don't like guacamole then use hummus instead

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mikey needs to step on stage next year...seriously, I think you should do another mass phase and keep the fat gain minimal and go right into a contest prep.

What's everyone else's opinion on Mikey doing a show, I think if anyone here has the discipline for a contest prep it'd him!
There's an npc show/ iffbb pro bikini every November I Sacramento ( I live about 50 minutes south of Sac) maybe I could consider next year. I'm probably gonna go this year just to check it out and get free stuff at the booths

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not macro friendly but try taking a garlic bagel and put guacamole on it and top it with everything bagel seasoning and put a fried egg and bacon on it. If you don't like guacamole then use hummus instead
I love love love avocado/ guacamole. Hate hummus and tofu. So yea that'll be on the September rebound menu for sure. Could even use turkey bacon

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's official, I'm invisible now and have disappeared .......183.8
Dude at least u have shape! I was 210 30ish% bf beginning of July and now 190 24% bf. I know the scale isn’t too accurate but I do it same way each day. Morning coffee, shower, weigh self. I look so damn flat. I gotta buy new pants and belt wtf lol
You are laying foot to ass my friend. You are keeping me motivated to not start spot injecting peanut butter and fluff sandwiches!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude at least u have shape! I was 210 30ish% bf beginning of July and now 190 24% bf. I know the scale isn’t too accurate but I do it same way each day. Morning coffee, shower, weigh self. I look so damn flat. I gotta buy new pants and belt wtf lol
You are laying foot to ass my friend. You are keeping me motivated to not start spot injecting peanut butter and fluff sandwiches!!!
Ooooooo, now I want a peanut butter and fluff sandwich 😪

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's an npc show/ iffbb pro bikini every November I Sacramento ( I live about 50 minutes south of Sac) maybe I could consider next year. I'm probably gonna go this year just to check it out and get free stuff at the booths
You should do it….like Smont said, do a mass phase right into a contest prep and go for it.👍

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@jtmass

Don't know why but I randomly just was wondering where this guy been.

Where you at broseph
Still alive.. Thanks for remembering me, brother.. just dealing with the daily life which has gotten crazier. But, still doing what I love. Except for the big effn lump on my butt.. That I don’t love. Lol

IMG_5811.JPG

Just been a crazy busy few months. Moved to a new city coz of work. Since my last show, my life has turned upside down and not able to really get into a rhythm.. it’s been about 18 months and I am still trying to be a competitive bodybuilder.. not planning to hang it up just yet.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have implemented a ban on bread, pb, jelly, and fluff at my house. After a a bowl pack a couple of those sound nice I have some rosin that I enjoyed last night. Drank a ton of water to not get the munchies. The Mk plus the rosin I had no chance. Ended up eating 4 granola bars at 2am. Only spent wrappers and crumbs on the counter to show for.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro when I first me Emily and we went back to CT yo visit her family she asked me if I wanted a pb and fluff sandwich..I asked her what the eff is that. A pb sandwich while you give me head? Her family was blown away I had no idea what that was. Still one of the best sandwiches I ever had

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I have to bring up my glutes first
Fortunately that’s one of the most straightforward places to build size, in the sense there are a LOT of different movements/methods to focus on it.

The number one thing is learning to feel/squeeze the glute truly. Once you can maintain good activation on a movement, it just becomes putting in all the volume with real intent. Minimum twice a week, but if you can add a third weekly glute instance on another day (like doing 5x20 on rope cable pullthrus as a general warmup on your arm or shoulder day) that will really speed things up.

You need to doing a volume deadlift variation or hip thrusting movement twice a week, and/or unilateral leg work tends to really bring it up some as well (split squats, lunges, step-ups). Things like kickbacks, reverse or regular hyperextensions, kb swings and sled drags all have good merit for volume too, but those I think are easier to overuse other muscles so you have to especially focus on the right emphasis if you want to use them for glutes. Where as if you do a bunch of gut-busting RDLs consistently your glutes are going to get activated every lockout no matter what, even if hamstrings are maximally involved.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Smont when in doubt use less Anadrol & carb loading for vacay. Even 25mg will help, and you don’t want to look good just one day or spill, better to stay tighter and have any filling be a net positive.

So load less than you think you need, if that makes sense, so that you just keep looking better and better over the days instead of good one day, okay another, then slob mode the rest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Smont when in doubt use less Anadrol & carb loading for vacay. Even 25mg will help, and you don’t want to look good just one day or spill, better to stay tighter and have any filling be a net positive.

So load less than you think you need, if that makes sense, so that you just keep looking better and better over the days instead of good one day, okay another, then slob mode the rest.
I think I understand. I was actually thinking about cutting all the tabs in half or quarters and doing small meals with about 50-75gm of carbs at a time. I know in the past I could get about 750-800gm carbs in without spills but I'm significantly smaller now lol. I probably got a 400-500gm limit now lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro when I first me Emily and we went back to CT yo visit her family she asked me if I wanted a pb and fluff sandwich..I asked her what the eff is that. A pb sandwich while you give me head? Her family was blown away I had no idea what that was. Still one of the best sandwiches I ever had
I hope you didn't say that in front of her parents lol!

Do you have any family around this way or is it all her family in CT

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I understand. I was actually thinking about cutting all the tabs in half or quarters and doing small meals with about 50-75gm of carbs at a time. I know in the past I could get about 750-800gm carbs in without spills but I'm significantly smaller now lol. I probably got a 400-500gm limit now lol
Mike Israetel has a really good vid on the RP YouTube channel about how to look your best for a vacation or spring break. I remember it made a ton of sense when I compared it to last vacations. The gist is, if you want to look good for more than 1 day you really have to pace and probably get away with less than you think, but you can set it up to still enjoy a lot & look great the whole time.

I’m pretty sure you need to sodium load so your body gets used to all the salt that comes with food out and you don’t bloat up.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Smont if you try out some of the raws let me know I'm interested even though my hairline would be gone haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont if you try out some of the raws let me know I'm interested even though my hairline would be gone haha
It's gonna be a while before I can use it but I plan on picking some up and letting a few ppl I know test it out. Il definitely post about it when the time comes

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's gonna be a while before I can use it but I plan on picking some up and letting a few ppl I know test it out. Il definitely post about it when the time comes

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hope you didn't say that in front of her parents lol!

Do you have any family around this way or is it all her family in CT
My aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins live in east haven. But that's just a total coincidence that they live there and Em was born and raised there. She was stationed in San Diego and she joined the gym I was working at. She bought some training sessions from me, later I found out the only reason she bought them was because she had a crush on me. Lol. So yea we were meant to be together. She still has one sister out there of you even want to call her that. When em died she didn't even come out. But i guess everyone grieves in there own way. I think I remember telling you em went to high school at NFA. Place was crazy, I've never seen a high school thst looks like an ivy league university

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins live in east haven. But that's just a total coincidence that they live there and Em was born and raised there. She was stationed in San Diego and she joined the gym I was working at. She bought some training sessions from me, later I found out the only reason she bought them was because she had a crush on me. Lol. So yea we were meant to be together. She still has one sister out there of you even want to call her that. When em died she didn't even come out. But i guess everyone grieves in there own way. I think I remember telling you em went to high school at NFA. Place was crazy, I've never seen a high school thst looks like an ivy league university
Nfa is massive, it doesn't even look like a high-school but more like a college.

I don't know how to explain it, but every time I read something you post about your wife I feel like crying. I wish I cared about someone the way you cared about her. Actually I used to feel like that, but it's faded. Reading your post makes me remember when I really truly cared.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today's workout was supposed to be full body push and I ended up doing no lifting and I sparred 5 rounds and puked🤮

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I left my cat at my parents house, I wanted to leave her there because that's the only place she's ever known and my parents spoil her rotten lol. They have 3 of their own cats so it works out

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nfa is massive, it doesn't even look like a high-school but more like a college.

I don't know how to explain it, but every time I read something you post about your wife I feel like crying. I wish I cared about someone the way you cared about her. Actually I used to feel like that, but it's faded. Reading your post makes me remember when I really truly cared.
Before I met her I didn't believe I soul mates or love at first sight or marriage even. I thought it was all made up Hollywood b.s. and I always thought why get married ? You can just live together and if it goes bad then you don't have to worry about the headache of divorce. I remember the first time em walked in, I took one look at her and was like I'm gonna marry that girl. And the crazy thing is she told me she was thinking the same thing when she walked up to the front desk where i was standing. It's crazy 2 people that couldn't have grown up any farther from each other brought together like that