MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good, nice and lean, filled out real nicely! Great progress!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Linguini is a cut I probably enjoy the most, but macaroni and penne I find best to eat consistently with ground or chopped meats from a meal prep perspective.

Spaghetti for some reason I can actually eat the most in a sitting; I can routinely do a whole box in 2 meals if I need to but the others take 3 or 4 meals.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Spaghetti for some reason I can actually eat the most in a sitting; I can routinely do a whole box in 2 meals if I need to but the others take 3 or 4 meals.
like a year or two ago my wife went on a spaghetti kick and would try different italian restaurants to see if their pasta tasted homemade or from the box, some of the homemade pastas at ma and pa style restaurants are fantastic. Plus, good old fashioned spaghetti with a fat meatball (I always ask for an extra) is usually the cheapest dish on the menu lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do like pasta salad tho if you count that. Like the kind at bbqs with Italian dressing, usually has black olives in it and other veggies

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Linguini is a cut I probably enjoy the most, but macaroni and penne I find best to eat consistently with ground or chopped meats from a meal prep perspective.

I'm a Pene guy myself. I think he missed what I was saying tho. There's no pasta involved . I was telling him to cut vegetables into pasta like linguini to trick the food volume

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm a Pene guy myself. I think he missed what I was saying tho. There's no pasta involved . I was telling him to cut vegetables into pasta like linguini to trick the food volume
I know what you meant but it would still "feel" like pasta which is one of the things I don't like.sounds weird I know. Even when I was a kid before i stepped foot in a weight room when my mom would make spaghetti she woukd always have to make a little white rice for me and she would put the sauce over that and the rest she woukd put over noodles for everyone else. My dad would be like that's not even spaghetti that's just meat sauce over rice

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well fellas looks like it's working. This girl at my work who use to compete had been gone for about a month at another facility and thr first thing she said to me today was omg you have diet face!!! I actually took that as a compliment. Lol. She was like you look shredded I told her I was close, about 2 more weeks, she did the glance up and down and said easily. Which is awesome because I haven't even been on tren and mast for a week yet ( 3rd shot tomorrow am )

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tuesday August 15th. Sleep has been bad the past 3-4 days. I pass out around 930pm, wake up at 130am and fall back asleep around 330/4 for a nap and I'm up at 5/530 to start my day. To be fair I took naps Saturday and Sunday afternoon so that might be what threw me off. But my sleep was shitty like this for years, I'm sure you all have heard me complain. But the past 6 months or so it was good and now bad again.

Today's morning weight is 189.8, today was supposed to be a rest/ active recovery day and I was gonna jog and stretch outside but it's supposed to pour all day. I'm probably just gonna make it a full rest day and get some laundry and house stuff done tonight.

Yesterday I did chest and back, all supersets, 4 chest and 4 back exercises for about 10 working sets. Threw on a sweat suite and drove home with the heat on. Parked and jogged to the gym, did 6 light rounds on the heavy bag and jogged home.

Didn't eat much yesterday but I went off plan a bit.

Coffee with 1/2 scoop protein powder and some skim milk

Jumbo wrap with 6oz chicken breast and chopped veggies

Couple bites of fruit (pineapple and watermelon) and another coffee before the gym.

I made a big plate with all the fixings you would have with tacos but no taco. I threw it in a bowl with 6oz chicken.

3oz pork tenderloin, 2oz shredded horseradish cheddar, salsa and light sour cream. Just ate it with a fork.

16oz skim milk and a big slice of banana bread that the kids made.

So I basically ate 3 meals and a dessert for 2300 calories and about 180gm protein and more carbs then I wanted.

Still in a deficit, still trending down on the scale but poor food choices and I got horrible heartburn and acid reflux since I woke up at 130 am.

More and more I think I have a gluten allergy 😆🤦‍♂️. Every refeed and basically any day I have a lot of breads and flour I feel crappy and my skin looks worse.

I need to rethink my carbs. Back to rice and fruit. The meat, fruit yogurt thing is working great when I'm following it during the week but as soon as I get a few gluten meals in I got minor issues that get worse the more I eat

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tuesday August 15th. Sleep has been bad the past 3-4 days. I pass out around 930pm, wake up at 130am and fall back asleep around 330/4 for a nap and I'm up at 5/530 to start my day. To be fair I took naps Saturday and Sunday afternoon so that might be what threw me off. But my sleep was shitty like this for years, I'm sure you all have heard me complain. But the past 6 months or so it was good and now bad again.

Today's morning weight is 189.8, today was supposed to be a rest/ active recovery day and I was gonna jog and stretch outside but it's supposed to pour all day. I'm probably just gonna make it a full rest day and get some laundry and house stuff done tonight.

Yesterday I did chest and back, all supersets, 4 chest and 4 back exercises for about 10 working sets. Threw on a sweat suite and drove home with the heat on. Parked and jogged to the gym, did 6 light rounds on the heavy bag and jogged home.

Couple bites of fruit (pineapple and watermelon) and another coffee before the gym.

I made a big plate with all the fixings you would have with tacos but no taco. I threw it in a bowl with 6oz chicken.

3oz pork tenderloin, 2oz shredded horseradish cheddar, salsa and light sour cream. Just ate it with a fork.

So I basically ate 3 meals and a dessert for 2300 calories and about 180gm protein and more carbs then I wanted.

Still in a deficit, still trending down on the scale but poor food choices and I got horrible heartburn and acid reflux since I woke up at 130 am.

More and more I think I have a gluten allergy 😆🤦‍♂️. Every refeed and basically any day I have a lot of breads and flour I feel crappy and my skin looks worse.

I need to rethink my carbs. Back to rice and fruit. The meat, fruit yogurt thing is working great when I'm following it during the week but as soon as I get a few gluten meals in I got minor issues that get worse the more I eat
Your body is like eff this bread $ hit give us the good stuff

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn I forgot about the pip that test prop gives. I know that's why Sustanon gives it to because of the prop in it. The organon preloads back in the day were brutal of course that was when I still had all virgin muscle too

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jesus bro give us a warning next time..write no homo or something...what if someone walked by and looked at my phone lol 😂
It won't be the picture that bothers them, it is that little bit of drool escaping your lips... 😂

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
melatonin? I found a 10mg at super supplements that's dissolvable I throw in if I don't feel tired at 8:30. i sleep like an absolute rock on it, but I do feel groggier in the morning.

When Hyde and Kleen got me into fasting I found every podcast and article I could. there is a doctor and his buddy who have a podcast (fasting for life maybe??) and they talk about how much skin health has improved in their clients who have utilized fasting. not just IF but legit 30-60hr+ fasts. They also said the amazing thing to them is that none of their 100lb+ fat loss clients needed skin surgery when they lost via fasting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
melatonin? I found a 10mg at super supplements that's dissolvable I throw in if I don't feel tired at 8:30. i sleep like an absolute rock on it, but I do feel groggier in the morning.

When Hyde and Kleen got me into fasting I found every podcast and article I could. there is a doctor and his buddy who have a podcast (fasting for life maybe??) and they talk about how much skin health has improved in their clients who have utilized fasting. not just IF but legit 30-60hr+ fasts. They also said the amazing thing to them is that none of their 100lb+ fat loss clients needed skin surgery when they lost via fasting.
Melatonin dosent help at all. I do use it in a cocktail of stuff that I take if I don't have to be up early. But Melatonin on its own.... nothing. I actually use to take 5mg of Melatonin pre workout.

Fasting is not for me lol. It's not something I have any interest in doing. I'm aware of the benifits tho. I do occasionally go 16-24hrs water only but it's usually not on purpose. If my gut was trashed I would consider it to gix the gut bacteria

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fasting is not for me lol. It's not something I have any interest in doing. I'm aware of the benifits tho. I do occasionally go 16-24hrs water only but it's usually not on purpose. If my gut was trashed I would consider it to gix the gut bacteria
it's tough. especially if there are any social obligations, or date night with the wife etc. I did find the occasional 20hr fast on rest days helped a lot when I was bulking... basically let me eat whatever I wanted for dinner on my rest days with no concerns really that I was going to pass a 2 or 3k calorie day lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it definitely is not for everyone. As fast as your metabolism is, or should I say as high as your NEAT is on a daily basis I could definitely see it burning a hole through your resources and not being a good fit for you unless doing for a very specific reason, and only temporarily.
it's tough. especially if there are any social obligations, or date night with the wife etc. I did find the occasional 20hr fast on rest days helped a lot when I was bulking... basically let me eat whatever I wanted for dinner on my rest days with no concerns really that I was going to pass a 2 or 3k calorie day lol
Yeah, that is definitely one of the benefits that attracts many people to fasting for sure.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude I forgot to tell you this morning I watched Dr Todd's latest video on gh. And right at thr very end ( about the last 5 minutes) he brings up thr cancer thing. He said it's igf1 that grows the cancer cells so that would mean anything that increases igf1 would in turn do the same thing. Test, tren, weight training, protein intake, etc.., etc.. it was an interesting take of you wanna check it out. Most of the video is stuff you/ we already know but that's thr one part that definitely caught my attention. Big Paul had his client that's a researcher on again and they did a deep dive on growth as well. Really good I thought the tren one was a little better but still worth a watch.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's really not about weather or not it's tough. I do things every day that are really tough and I could fast if I wanted to. I just don't want to fast. Just like I don't want a face tattoo. I don't need it lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's really not about weather or not it's tough. I do things every day that are really tough and I could fast if I wanted to. I just don't want to fast. Just like I don't want a face tattoo. I don't need it lol
But... wait... I thought we were getting matching They / Them tattoos on our cheekbones?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

More and more I think I have a gluten allergy . Every refeed and basically any day I have a lot of breads and flour I feel crappy and my skin looks worse.

I have a gluten sensitivity and that’s the exact side effects I experience.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a gluten sensitivity and that’s the exact side effects I experience.
I feel like most people have either a gluten or FODMAP sensitivity, it's kind of like the Autism thing, where everyone is somewhere on the spectrum. Some no issues, but a huge group with some issues that may not be bad enough to really get their attention unless they do some sort of elimination diet at some point. Then there are others were the problems are pretty darn obvious, and even debilitating.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Extended fasting helps manage the loose skin better at least partly due to the concurrent elevation in GH levels.
Is that related at all to the autophagy effect of extended fasting? I thought on the last podcast they had mentioned the two side by side but I may have misunderstood? then again I read that GH can induce autophagy just now but I don't really know the details or fully understand it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is that related at all to the autophagy effect of extended fasting? I thought on the last podcast they had mentioned the two side by side but I may have misunderstood? then again I read that GH can induce autophagy just now but I don't really know the details or fully understand it.
Autophagy allows for the cleanup as weight is lost. I don’t know the relationship to the GH, but in general injectable GH helps tighten loose skin locally. That’s a big benefit of putting it subq in the belly as you diet.

With extended fasting (without exogenous GH to disturb the endogenous release schedule), you will see a continual increase in endogenous GH day after day the longer you fast.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel like most people have either a gluten or FODMAP sensitivity, it's kind of like the Autism thing, where everyone is somewhere on the spectrum. Some no issues, but a huge group with some issues that may not be bad enough to really get their attention unless they do some sort of elimination diet at some point. Then there are others were the problems are pretty darn obvious, and even debilitating.
I agree 100%, I'm definitely not gonna die from gluten, but as I get older and a little more aware of things I noticed the changes. I also had this issue with peeling hands and feet if anyone remembers?.... it went away after 2 weeks of meat, fruit, vegetables and Greek yogurt and it started coming back after my first refeed. That fast

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Managed some ok sleep, smoked some indica around 9pm and had a protein shake over 1/2 cup of cheerios. Passed out at 10-10:15 and slept till 4:40, so about 6-6.5hrs without waking up and IL take that 🙃

I noticed last week after the carb up I dropped about 2lbs a day till Wednesday and then about a lb the following 2 days and the trend seems to be about the same with body comp improvement. I am noticing that some of my form fitting shirts are not as tight on the arms and that's a bit disappointing but I more then expected to loose a good amount of size, I'm just trying to keep the illusion at this point lol.

Today's menu

2 cups Coffee with protein powder. I shook up a scoop of whey with some skim milk and using it like creamer.

6oz turkey breast, 1 slice horseradish cheddar cheese in a wrap with veggies and mustard, 1 cup of Greek yogurt and berries

Gym session is light cardio and stretching, push dominant full body workout, and if I got any gas left IL do 30-45min of heavy bag work at a moderately intense pace.

Meat and vegetables

Some kind of protein powder treat. IL probably whip a shake into sugar free chocolate pudding or something lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jesus bro give us a warning next time..write no homo or something...what if someone walked by and looked at my phone lol 😂
😅😆😹
Ya know what, I was dressed so I didn't think anything about it. But, now that you said it, I picture Mikey at the gym and some hot chick he's been eyeballing finaly walks up and Mikey is looking at that picture 😆

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude I forgot to tell you this morning I watched Dr Todd's latest video on gh. And right at thr very end ( about the last 5 minutes) he brings up thr cancer thing. He said it's igf1 that grows the cancer cells so that would mean anything that increases igf1 would in turn do the same thing. Test, tren, weight training, protein intake, etc.., etc.. it was an interesting take of you wanna check it out. Most of the video is stuff you/ we already know but that's thr one part that definitely caught my attention. Big Paul had his client that's a researcher on again and they did a deep dive on growth as well. Really good I thought the tren one was a little better but still worth a watch.
Yes, if you have cancer then anything that raises igf could potentially speed up the cancer growth.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
😅😆😹
Ya know what, I was dressed so I didn't think anything about it. But, now that you said it, I picture Mikey at the gym and some hot chick he's been eyeballing finaly walks up and Mikey is looking at that picture 😆
🤣🤣🤣

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But igf and hgh don't cause cancer, the cancer cells have to already be there
Yea that's what I thought too...speaking of things that people think cause cancer ( but don't actually look at how flawed the study is) I got my cardarine from Mike yesterday so I too 20 pre workout. I'm just gonna take it then because it's right next to my pre workout drink so I won't forget. Obviously with 24 hour half life it doesn't matter but it does give me a placebo affect knowing i took it 30 minutes before training

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea that's what I thought too...speaking of things that people think cause cancer ( but don't actually look at how flawed the study is) I got my cardarine from Mike yesterday so I too 20 pre workout. I'm just gonna take it then because it's right next to my pre workout drink so I won't forget. Obviously with 24 hour half life it doesn't matter but it does give me a placebo affect knowing i took it 30 minutes before training
My opinion on carderine is there's no evidence that points to cancer in humans. There's actually stuff showing quite the opposite but there's animal studies showing cancer and there's always a "potential " risk. So every person needs to weigh the pros and cons for themselves. Personally, I think it's great product and I think if we could 100% gurentee it's safety that just about everyone should take it. But there's always a chance so I'm not trying to persuade anyone with my personal opinions.

I can say that it was discovered in the 90's and has been used for over 20 years and I've never seen a case of cancer in humans. Thst dosent mean that no1 has got cancer but it's never been reported.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A food sensitivity blood test and elimination diet is how I figured out what was causing my indigestion. At 50 I thought it was just part of getting older. The blood test was one of the best Things I’ve done for health purposes. It really helped me figure out what was causing my stomach issues and causing inflammation.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed last week after the carb up I dropped about 2lbs a day till Wednesday and then about a lb the following 2 days and the trend seems to be about the same with body comp improvement. I am noticing that some of my form fitting shirts are not as tight on the arms and that's a bit disappointing but I more then expected to loose a good amount of size, I'm just trying to keep the illusion at this point lol.
are you cycling carbs with 1 big carb up day a week or tapering?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My opinion on carderine is there's no evidence that points to cancer in humans. There's actually stuff showing quite the opposite but there's animal studies showing cancer and there's always a "potential " risk. So every person needs to weigh the pros and cons for themselves. Personally, I think it's great product and I think if we could 100% gurentee it's safety that just about everyone should take it. But there's always a chance so I'm not trying to persuade anyone with my personal opinions.

I can say that it was discovered in the 90's and has been used for over 20 years and I've never seen a case of cancer in humans. Thst dosent mean that no1 has got cancer but it's never been reported.
Yea they were giving rats the equivalent of 60mg up to 440mg for 2 years straight!! If you do anything from 3× the recommended dose up to 21× for 2 years you're probably gonna run into issues. If you took 2 aspirin everyday for 2 years you're probably gonna be okay but 20 aspirin everyday for 2 years you're probably going to have softball size holes in your gut

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea they were giving rats the equivalent of 60mg up to 440mg for 2 years straight!! If you do anything from 3× the recommended dose up to 21× for 2 years you're probably gonna run into issues. If you took 2 aspirin everyday for 2 years you're probably gonna be okay but 20 aspirin everyday for 2 years you're probably going to have softball size holes in your gut
Exactly, that’s why when people freak out over animal studies, it’s like dude you really need to look at the doses to see if it’s comparable. And I know scientists do that because of the relative short life of rats as compared to humans. But giving a lifetime of doses to a rat over a one month period will still not equate to a human taking normal doses over a twenty year period. And besides that rats have probably the highest chances of cancer, because of genetics, over all animals. Now if someone is predisposed to cancer, possibly because of genetics, it makes sense, but that’s the exception not the norm.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, that’s why when people freak out over animal studies, it’s like dude you really need to look at the doses to see if it’s comparable. And I know scientists do that because of the relative short life of rats as compared to humans.
I recall a study on aspartame causing cancer in rats, where the amount dosed was the equivalent of like 2,000 diet cokes a day for a human. I've had a hard time finding that study again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something Victor Black or someone pointed out, that I agree with (regardless of Victor being an ass clown), is that the test Cardarine was put through IS something standard that other drugs go through and pass before coming to market (giving rats bred to be pre-disposed to cancer huge amounts of a drug for most of their lifetime).

It’s not saying it’s like a human use scenario, just something to show risk potential - and it was pulled for failing that test.

I personally use GW periodically to help improve my metabolic health. I think it can offer so much benefit in an unhealthy person that this offsets the minute risk of the limited exposure.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something Victor Black or someone pointed out, that I agree with (regardless of Victor being an ass clown), is that the test Cardarine was put through IS something standard that other drugs go through and pass before coming to market (giving rats bred to be pre-disposed to cancer huge amounts of a drug for most of their lifetime).

It’s not saying it’s like a human use scenario, just something to show risk potential - and it was pulled for failing that test.

I personally use GW periodically to help improve my metabolic health. I think it can offer so much benefit in an unhealthy person that this offsets the minute risk of the limited exposure.
All of this☝ I keep forgetting about how it helps with metabolism. I mainly got it for the endurance aspect. An hour on the stepmill ever night after a 10 hour workday and 90 minutes of weights is brutal especially with only the 70 grams of carbs from cream of rice. I've been trying to shorten the weight training because I know I'm not eating enough calories but I still just love to drive iron. I'm so looking forward to this next phase where it's gonna be food, gear, and bro split

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All of this️ I keep forgetting about how it helps with metabolism. I mainly got it for the endurance aspect. An hour on the stepmill ever night after a 10 hour workday and 90 minutes of weights is brutal especially with only the 70 grams of carbs from cream of rice. I've been trying to shorten the weight training because I know I'm not eating enough calories but I still just love to drive iron. I'm so looking forward to this next phase where it's gonna be food, gear, and bro split
I don’t mean metabolism in the context of thyroid, but metabolic health as in how the body uses insulin & where fats/lipids get stored or transported. GW is going to improve insulin sensitivity, fasting glucose, lower triglycerides & LDL, help preserve HDL levels, and shift storage of fat from the unhealthy visceral deposition to the more benign subcutaneous.

It raises your ability to endure exercise, but also seems to impact the body similar to doing more cardiovascular exercise.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
are you cycling carbs with 1 big carb up day a week or tapering?
Originally I was doing Monday- Friday 50-75gm of carbs, 600gm Saturday, 300gm Sunday

I changed it to monday-friday 100gm carbs or less.

Friday night I start my carbs and around 600 total gm of carbs over the weekend. The original 600 in one day was too much

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's an awesome setup for carb cycling, especially if you're mostly working mon-fri. I find it's a lot easier to stay super clean monday through friday with meal preps then I can either cycle up on the weekend for strength or if I'm cutting, I find my choices on the weekend is where i make the major gainz (meaning if I behave sat/sun lol)

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t mean metabolism in the context of thyroid, but metabolic health as in how the body uses insulin & where fats/lipids get stored or transported. GW is going to improve insulin sensitivity, fasting glucose, lower triglycerides & LDL, help preserve HDL levels, and shift storage of fat from the unhealthy visceral deposition to the more benign subcutaneous.

It raises your ability to endure exercise, but also seems to impact the body similar to doing more cardiovascular exercise.
Yea when i was going back over some old videos this morning the insulin sensitivity and that combining carnatine with it helps as well. It does however deplete carnatine stores so of you're on more than (8) ? Weeks you need to be supplementing with carnatine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
that's an awesome setup for carb cycling, especially if you're mostly working mon-fri. I find it's a lot easier to stay super clean monday through friday with meal preps then I can either cycle up on the weekend for strength or if I'm cutting, I find my choices on the weekend is where i make the major gainz (meaning if I behave sat/sun lol)
That's pretty much it, I do have a job lined up this weekend but overall I'm done with the bulk of my work by Friday so it's easier to carb up on the weekends. Plus if I was to have a mid week high day, I feel like I would cheat into the following day. Having 2 days back to back helps. Eventually IL do only 1 day and then just 100gm a day or less twords the end.

At least that's how I'm seeing it as of now