Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I treated myself to some home made burritos and a cup of ice cream for dinner last night, woke up n jogged 2.5 miles just in case, morning weight 183.7

I'm starting to get achy knees and ankles like I always do, they come n go but there here now

My appetite is getting pretty bad, I'm kinda forcing myself to eat lately. Meal 1 is forced down, lately I'm so hot at work I'm skipping meal 2 and eating a piece of fruit and yogurt instead which is supposed to be my pre workout "snack" lots of coffee at work, I threw the aminos back in intra workout with creatine and glutamine and I'm gonna add some dextrose soon.

Then post workout it's been taking me a hour or 2 to even think about food and I'm having meat fruit and vegetables most nights and meal 4 the past 3 days was basically whatever to get the rest of the calories and protein in.

I'm just beat up maybe. Sweat through multiple shirts at work then hit the gym.

Water is over a gallon per day. Might need to drink more still

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should grab you some of the Apex Alchemy Helios, it’s done great for my old knees. Of course I gave up jogging, but I still ride a bike. Between cutting, jogging, and all your other training, not to mention work, I’m sure your body has taken a pretty good beating. And if you’re feeling any of this heatwave up there that doesn’t help any.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro only a gallon or so? I drink close to 1.5g total liquid working from home in AC on my laptop. Zero cardio or manual labor, just lifting 4x a week.

Mo’ water, mo’ sodium, mo’ energies when it’s hot/you’re sweating. Add a little more fruit if you need to pad calories anywhere (fiber, micros, water, fructose).

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro only a gallon or so? I drink close to 1.5g total liquid working from home in AC on my laptop. Zero cardio or manual labor, just lifting 4x a week.

Mo’ water, mo’ sodium, mo’ energies when it’s hot/you’re sweating. Add a little more fruit if you need to pad calories anywhere (fiber, micros, water, fructose).
I thought Mo’ sodium Mo’ problems… wasn’t that in the 10 Jacked Commandments? Ha ha ha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thought Mo’ sodium Mo’ problems… wasn’t that in the 10 Jacked Commandments? Ha ha ha
I want to touch on this subject because it's very confusing to many people and even myself at times. But from everything I've seen first hand it's always sermd like the people who need to avoid sodium are the people who have become overweight or unhealthy through poor food choices in the first place. If your diet is full of processd crap and fast food and you exercise 0-3ish times a week at low to moderate intensity it's very unlikely that you need excess salt/sodium, its probablygonnamake you hold more water that you dont need and possibly raise bp. If your eating real food and preparing everything yourself and your workouts cause you to sweat through your clothes or your weightlifting is titering on the edge of true failure then your probably going to need excess sodium to maintain proper hydration and get good muscular contractions amongst other things.

The more active and healthy you are the more sodium is your friend and the less active or fit you are the more likely you should avoid it.

This isint some fool proof guide to sodium needs buy its what I've observed.

So if your doing crossfit 6 days a week or training for strongman or a sport and lifting combined its probably a higher demand then a 3 day full body split with no cardio

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ross flanigan, nick walker, and Justin sheir all add salt to their meals. I know ross is really adamant about salt and no stim pre workouts

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to touch on this subject because it's very confusing to many people and even myself at times. But from everything I've seen first hand it's always sermd like the people who need to avoid sodium are the people who have become overweight or unhealthy
I think Layne said less than 15% of the population has any kind of sodium sensitivity

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to touch on this subject because it's very confusing to many people and even myself at times. But from everything I've seen first hand it's always sermd like the people who need to avoid sodium are the people who have become overweight or unhealthy through poor food choices in the first place. If your diet is full of processd crap and fast food and you exercise 0-3ish times a week at low to moderate intensity it's very unlikely that you need excess salt/sodium, its probablygonnamake you hold more water that you dont need and possibly raise bp. If your eating real food and preparing everything yourself and your workouts cause you to sweat through your clothes or your weightlifting is titering on the edge of true failure then your probably going to need excess sodium to maintain proper hydration and get good muscular contractions amongst other things.

The more active and healthy you are the more sodium is your friend and the less active or fit you are the more likely you should avoid it.

This isint some fool proof guide to sodium needs buy its what I've observed.

So if your doing crossfit 6 days a week or training for strongman or a sport and lifting combined its probably a higher demand then a 3 day full body split with no cardio
Well said, I think a lot of people in the lifting or fitness community get confused on what’s the proper amount of sodium for their lifestyle.👍

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely rather have more sodium than needed than not enough. As mentioned already the amount of people who actually have sodium sensitive hypertension is way lower than they would have you think. They just think all people are idiots so it is best to just restrict everyone to the limits of the weakest link.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not even this.

Simply a bigger guy who sweats a ton could need 6+g sodium just to train in a moderately humid AIR-CONDITIONED gym just for those 3 full body sessions. I am living proof. Tonight I will go to the commercial gym to deadlift and they keep it at a comfy 69-70 on the tstat yet I will be absolutely soaked by the time I’m getting to my work sets. And I think the temp is pretty comfy; I just sweat due to my size & nature.

If you are sweating more, you will need more water & salt. It’s really that simple. My wife never sweats hardly and she doesn’t get or need half the salt I do.

As mentioned, it’s a low percentage of the population who has salt sensitivity. 10-30% are numbers I’ve heard, and generally it applies to very metabolically unhealthy individuals. Or if using a lot of gear without an ARB, the RAAS system will be overstimulated to retain much more minerals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not even this.

Simply a bigger guy who sweats a ton could need 6+g sodium just to train in a moderately humid AIR-CONDITIONED gym just for those 3 full body sessions. I am living proof. Tonight I will go to the commercial gym to deadlift and they keep it at a comfy 69-70 on the tstat yet I will be absolutely soaked by the time I’m getting to my work sets. And I think the temp is pretty comfy; I just sweat due to my size & nature.

If you are sweating more, you will need more water & salt. It’s really that simple. My wife never sweats hardly and she doesn’t get or need half the salt I do.

As mentioned, it’s a low percentage of the population who has salt sensitivity. 10-30% are numbers I’ve heard, and generally it applies to very metabolically unhealthy individuals. Or if using a lot of gear without an ARB, the RAAS system will be overstimulated to retain much more minerals.
Not serious but serious, How much salt do you think I need right now, 4-5 days a week I'm sweating through my clothes at work and have to at bare minimum change my shirt once a day
20230821_100556~2.jpg
20230817_081912~2.jpg

My easy workouts are 2x week and I'm barely breaking a sweat, my hard workouts are a mixture of strength/endurance training and boxing and last 1.5 hours on average right now 4x week and I'm running a couple miles 3x week.

I also sweat in my sleep pretty much year round. I normally have a second t-shirt by my bed for a change when I wake up.

Currently I'm not measuring but I can ruff estimate that I use about 2 teaspoons of added salt daily and have a feeling I could double or triple that without issues

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not serious but serious, How much salt do you think I need right now, 4-5 days a week I'm sweating through my clothes at work and have to at bare minimum change my shirt once a dayView attachment 235467View attachment 235468
My easy workouts are 2x week and I'm barely breaking a sweat, my hard workouts are a mixture of strength/endurance training and boxing and last 1.5 hours on average right now 4x week and I'm running a couple miles 3x week.

I also sweat in my sleep pretty much year round. I normally have a second t-shirt by my bed for a change when I wake up.

Currently I'm not measuring but I can ruff estimate that I use about 2 teaspoons of added salt daily and have a feeling I could double or triple that without issues
Good Lord, it looks like you need to be chugging salt.😵💫

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not serious but serious, How much salt do you think I need right now, 4-5 days a week I'm sweating through my clothes at work and have to at bare minimum change my shirt once a dayView attachment 235467View attachment 235468

Dude after cardio my shirt looks just like that. I can take it off and ring it out like a towel and that's after sweating all day at work. My work shirt looked like that yesterday. I was thinking with all the catsup and mustard I use I'm good. Plus the garlic salt I use on my tilapia scrambles

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve heard before that a lot of people who are “salt sensitive” actually have issue with chloride. I never looked into that, but I thought it was interesting.

With sodium, I know SuppVersity did an article about sodium before. I don’t remember the numbers, but below a certain intake, your body needs more calcium and magnesium. I want to say something like 58mg/kg or something. So yeah, most people would be good at like 5 grams. I think I saw Doug Miller say he shoots for around 5 grams, and I think Stan Efferding did a video saying he actually thinks sodium is better than creatine. That’s been a while ago now, but it all seems interesting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You might think I am nuts but with all of that sweating 6-10g a day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You might think I am nuts but with all of that sweating 6-10g a day.
I think 6 is on the low end for his situation, the minimum, but optimal likely would be more in that 7-10g range.

2 tsp is ~4,600mg.

If it were me, I would bump up to ~3tsp, 50% more, and see how you feel for a while. You may need to increase water intake slightly as well.

This doesn’t have to be rocket science or highly measured. I have a buddy driving for UPS who loves pickles, but always thought salt was bad for you even though he sweats like crazy. Now he takes a jar on his route every day in the summer and has way more energy.

Or get some LMNT packets, or Thermotabs if you don’t want flavored water, or put extra shakes of salt on your food and in your water. Soy sauce packets from a Chinese place are great hardcore portable hydration packets if you don’t want to eat it on your food.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big thing if you use electrolyte powders/packets is you do NOT want a lot of extra potassium, which is balancing diuretic. Some is okay, but you won’t lose it the way you will sodium. Even 1:1 is way too much potassium usually. 3-5:1 is probably better in this heavy sweat scenario.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Big thing if you use electrolyte powders/packets is you do NOT want a lot of extra potassium, which is balancing diuretic. Some is okay, but you won’t lose it the way you will sodium. Even 1:1 is way too much potassium usually. 3-5:1 is probably better in this heavy sweat scenario.
Yeah I’d aim to get potassium mostly from foods if possible. Best not to take too much around workouts either. Too many newer hydration drinks are loaded with potassium. Your body balances potassium inside cells with sodium outside cells to create an electrical gradient. Taking in too much potassium can increase extracellular potassium and interfere with muscle contractions. I actually load my preworkout shakes with salt to shift things the other way. Good contractions!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’d aim to get potassium mostly from foods if possible. Best not to take too much around workouts either. Too many newer hydration drinks are loaded with potassium. Your body balances potassium inside cells with sodium outside cells to create an electrical gradient. Taking in too much potassium can increase extracellular potassium and interfere with muscle contractions. I actually load my preworkout shakes with salt to shift things the other way. Good contractions!
Yeah I call those “dehydration” drinks

They are “hydrating” for gen pop eating a super processed standard American diet with no vegetables/fruits, small quantities of animal protein, & too much sodium for their inactivity, that are deficient in potassium from their pitiful diet. That’s about it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey yall, sorry not many updates. I been busy as all hell

Bodyweight is 185 and I'm gonna start eating a little more and hope to get a bit of recomp without loosing any more weight. I've been doing a LOT of cardio and boxing and my lifting has Bern kinda maintenance stuff or unplanned random workou6 the past few weeks. Usually 2x week with some oddball exercises mixed in on other days

Example-
Superset chins/close grip bench 5×10
Squat/speed rope 4×15/100
Hammer curl/db overhead ext 4×10
Tire flips/sledgehammer swings
Heavy bag 3 rounds

So hoping that more food and a more scheduled training program is gonna make a difference.

If anyone is wondering why I'm still doing all this cardio/boxing and minimal weightlifting it's because our gym is having a boxing show on October 28th and they want me to fight at 178 that night. So it's 8 weeks away and I'm only 5-8lbs over the limit depending on the day and as long as I stay under 188-190 I can eat some more and do some more work in the gym and be comfortable because honestly I'm starting to get a little beat up/not recovering great.

Moving forward-

I have a actual camp wear gonna do but it'd only gonna be a short 4-6 week one because we know at 38 I'm not learning many if any new tricks that I can apply and were banking on me being in shape to the point I can just let the hands fly for 3 rounds.

I knew this was a possibility and as I was getting out of shape I thought this is a good time to get back in boxing shape to make the weight fall off.

Now I have to be honest, I look completely natural lol. Aside from me being vascular and the delts and traps being a little suspect I've shrunk down quite a bit.

More.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Next 4 weeks

Monday and Wednesday is strength training with some hypertrophy work mixed in. After the strength training 45min cardio via jump rope, heavy bag and bodyweight stuff.

Tuesday and Thursday is sparring or just straight boxing training. High rep shoulder exercises as a finisher

Friday is rest

Saturday is a leg dominant strength/muscular endurance workout. Squats, walking lunges, farmers walks, maybe hang cleans or deadlifts and 2-3 upper body exercises.

Sunday is some kind of active recovery day.

There's also going to be morning roadwork 3 days a week and I'm gonna start doing something for abs almost every day.

Calories are going up and that's not been adjusted yet but it's looking like

A shake for breakfast with 60ish gm protein

A salad with grilled chicken or steak with Greek yogurt dressing and a piece of fruit 50ish protein

A Greek yogurt cup and some stims and sups pre workout

Meat and rice 50ish protein

And meal 4 will probably be whatever to hit my macro goals. Probably more carbs on harder training days, less on the days I'm just doing cardio and none on rest days

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Happy for you bro. I know boxing/ mma is your thing so it's cool that you have something to train for. In the 2 years I've been back on here I never saw you more dedicated and disciplined then when you had a match and the bench comp

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your definitely doing it the smart way trying to stay around the weight you will be fighting at, giving your body and system plenty of time to acclimate to that weight. I know a lot of the MMA guys like to carry a pretty good bit of weight and then cut like the final 20 lbs the last 2 weeks, but that tactic gets harder and harder the older you get, and you don’t want to be drained the day you enter the ring. So kind of staying in a recomp mindset to stay closer to the weight but still maintain muscle I think is smart at 38 years old.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your definitely doing it the smart way trying to stay around the weight you will be fighting at, giving your body and system plenty of time to acclimate to that weight. I know a lot of the MMA guys like to carry a pretty good bit of weight and then cut like the final 20 lbs the last 2 weeks, but that tactic gets harder and harder the older you get, and you don’t want to be drained the day you enter the ring. So kind of staying in a recomp mindset to stay closer to the weight but still maintain muscle I think is smart at 38 years old.
Yes thats kinda it, I'd like to stay about 10lbs over so I can have a middle ground where I have a little more food and a little more strength without having to do a ridiculous last min cut. Even tho I'm not a fan of recomp or maingain or whatever, I don't see what else to do. There is no time to do a bulk and a cut and if I just keep cutting IL be weak and tired and eventually be small in that weight class. I wanna be as big and strong as possible. Honestly I'm hoping I get a bum and I can just end it in the first round lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Happy for you bro. I know boxing/ mma is your thing so it's cool that you have something to train for. In the 2 years I've been back on here I never saw you more dedicated and disciplined then when you had a match and the bench comp
When I have a end goal that's attainable in a small amount of time like less then 3months I usually cab dig deep because I know it's not permanent. It's when I'm at my best.

Honestly, I should plan my cycles like this. 4 to 6ish week phases where I chase x amount of weight and strength gains and then reasses with a new 4-6 week goal and so on

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes thats kinda it, I'd like to stay about 10lbs over so I can have a middle ground where I have a little more food and a little more strength without having to do a ridiculous last min cut. Even tho I'm not a fan of recomp or maingain or whatever, I don't see what else to do. There is no time to do a bulk and a cut and if I just keep cutting IL be weak and tired and eventually be small in that weight class. I wanna be as big and strong as possible. Honestly I'm hoping I get a bum and I can just end it in the first round lol.
Yeah, I’m not a fan of recomp when someone is relatively new or really has not reached their genetic potential, because it’s wasting time for them. But if you’re someone that has already built significant muscle before and want to take advantage of muscle memory or like in your case, you’re using it more to maintain muscle and maybe even establish better strength for a lighter weight than your normal weight, that’s when “recomp” makes sense. But yeah a first round knockout would always be more fun, and conserve energy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I’m not a fan of recomp when someone is relatively new or really has not reached their genetic potential, because it’s wasting time for them. But if you’re someone that has already built significant muscle before and want to take advantage of muscle memory or like in your case, you’re using it more to maintain muscle and maybe even establish better strength for a lighter weight than your normal weight, that’s when “recomp” makes sense. But yeah a first round knockout would always be more fun, and conserve energy.
My thoughts exactly. There's a huge difference between recomp on someone who hasn't really ever established much in gains or fat loss where they think there magically gonna drop 10lbs of fat while gaining 10lbs of muscle.

But I've been much bigger and much stronger in the past so recomp for me is more like muscle memory.

I got a buddy that walks around at 220 and fights at 170! He starts his camp 10-12 weeks out and by week 8 he's 185 and looks like a different person, sucks down to 175 the last few days. After he fights he blows back up to a sloppy 220.

Someone who's never been in shape would literally need a whole year to make the visual transformation he does

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My thoughts exactly. There's a huge difference between recomp on someone who hasn't really ever established much in gains or fat loss where they think there magically gonna drop 10lbs of fat while gaining 10lbs of muscle.

But I've been much bigger and much stronger in the past so recomp for me is more like muscle memory.

I got a buddy that walks around at 220 and fights at 170! He starts his camp 10-12 weeks out and by week 8 he's 185 and looks like a different person, sucks down to 175 the last few days. After he fights he blows back up to a sloppy 220.

Someone who's never been in shape would literally need a whole year to make the visual transformation he does
Wow 50 lbs cut, yeah 95% of your population shouldn’t ever try a 50 lbs cut in 12 weeks, they would be a sack of skin. Obviously he’s got it down pat and I’m sure after he weighs in for the fight, he carbs up, and is a much bigger 170 lbs fighter than most when he steps into the ring.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow 50 lbs cut, yeah 95% of your population shouldn’t ever try a 50 lbs cut in 12 weeks, they would be a sack of skin. Obviously he’s got it down pat and I’m sure after he weighs in for the fight, he carbs up, and is a much bigger 170 lbs fighter than most when he steps into the ring.
Ya he has 24 hours or so to rehydrate, he's like 190 in the ring and looks huge. Even my boy Brennan rehydrates from 170 to 185-190 between weigh in and fight night.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Watch this lol, here's some extreme **** mma guys do in weight cuts during training camp

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Damn dude literally turns his body into a machine

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this paddy the fatty? I don't know how you keep your strength cutting weight like that
Some people keep a lot more power than you would think, it’s pretty individual. But strength is less important than skill and endurance with fighting in a weight class of course. I mean if you can deadlift 500lbs it still won’t help you if you can’t land a punch.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fedor Emelianenko, one of the greatest heavyweight MMA fighters of all time, had great ground skills as well as crazy punching power. Always looked like he just rolled off the couch after eating a bag of Doritos and would go out and dominate. At one time, in his prime, he was considered the best pound for pound fighter on the planet, but look at his physique……
904761C8-26F7-4E78-9A7B-60ED5E0CCF2C.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some people keep a lot more power than you would think, it’s pretty individual. But strength is less important than skill and endurance with fighting in a weight class of course. I mean if you can deadlift 500lbs it still won’t help you if you can’t land a punch.
I can vouch for this. At 5'9, 215lbs I definitely can throw a harder punch (if a person was standing still) if moving I can still hit them hard but I gotta land it. If they are in shape there gonna throwing counter punches way faster than me or just slipped my punches. Also at 215 I'm a wide target that's easy to hit.

At 185 I can't throw a single punch at a non moving target as hard as when I'm 215, but I can throw it about 85-90% as hard but you can throw them sooo much faster. Speed and technique coupled with more endurance is the winner. And cut down I'm a much smaller target.

Also the more muscle weight you carry the faster you gas out.

I've noticed several times on aggressive cuts that your pushing strength goes down a lot but pulling strength stays fairly high for whatever that's worth.

Everyone who watches boxing would say Mike Tyson had the hardest punch. But most of the people that have fought Tyson say he wasn't the hardest hitter, what made him so dangerous was that he hit hard In fast accurate combinations that came from every angle. So maybe boxer X has 100% power and Tyson has 92%, but 92% power coming in flurries from 6 angles is more likely to put you to sleep then 1-2 single hard punches

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited for you that you are getting the chance to get that one last fight you really wanted in. That is awesome that it worked out for you. Do you know if there will be any youtube or streaming or anything? Would love to see you in action. It's all working out, heavy cut, fight, then full on bulk to the biggest bodybuilder you can be, or have you rethought the big bulk after?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I woke up and took one look in the mirror and was like there's no way I'm still over 200. The skin on my legs is close to paper thin and on my sides there's nothing to grab where my love handles use to be. The pictures don't do me justice. I don't have to flex at all to see my abs. So I guess I timed it just right scince I'm leaving for Vegas Wednesday morning. So my last 2 hour cardio day will be today. I did an hour fasted thus morning and will do another 45 minutes to an hour this afternoon after back/ tris. Also will celebrate a little tomorrow. Parents ar having a few friends over and said to stop by for salmon and beef tenderloin. Also my stepmom is making my favorite desert ( apple cinnamon cake thing ) I think my body is ready for a break...Bern really hard to get a pump and strength has been stagnant ( this is with 300mg tren and 300 mg mast ) so motivated to reverse out of this and do a traditional off season phase

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Excited for you that you are getting the chance to get that one last fight you really wanted in. That is awesome that it worked out for you. Do you know if there will be any youtube or streaming or anything? Would love to see you in action. It's all working out, heavy cut, fight, then full on bulk to the biggest bodybuilder you can be, or have you rethought the big bulk after?
I don't really know anything for certain, I don't even have a opponent yet. I just know they want me to fight on the 28th of October. There aiming for 16 fights and as of right now there's only 5 or 6 gurenteed. If I fight I will have over 200ppl coming myself. When it's over IL have someone upload it to youtube. Plus every event has 2 or 3 actual people filming because they sell copies of the individual fights to the boxers so they can watch there own fights