Will Brink on NAC vs Whey

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will Brink posted a video to his channel about the benefits of NAC vs whey. He has a lot of good things to say about NAC, but nothing about the liver. He mainly talks about it in regards to COVID. One other thing he mentioned was that glutathione ingestion is completely broke down and not digested. I sent him a tweet asking if injectable glutathione would solve that problem.

Anyway, here's the video:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will Brink posted a video to his channel about the benefits of NAC vs whey. He has a lot of good things to say about NAC, but nothing about the liver. He mainly talks about it in regards to COVID. One other thing he mentioned was that glutathione ingestion is completely broke down and not digested. I sent him a tweet asking if injectable glutathione would solve that problem.

Anyway, here's the video:

cool story bro? did anybody even ask a question?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like will brink a lot. i dont however, agree on how he says the proper way to drink coffee should be.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i like will brink a lot. i dont however, agree on how he says the proper way to drink coffee should be.
I don't know what he has said about it, but drinking coffee is about enjoyment first and foremost = ) ☕

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what he has said about it, but drinking coffee is about enjoyment first and foremost = ) ☕
Up vote that for sure! ;)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the hell do NAC and Whey have in common?