The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't imagine it would be anywhere near significant enough of an amount to cause water retention...
Given the size of the pills it could still be between 1 and 2 grams if everything else than the Ibutamoren was salt

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Given the size of the pills it could still be between 1 and 2 grams if everything else than the Ibutamoren was salt
I can't imagine they would put salt in there as the filler though? There are other much more common options.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ibutamoren mesylate is just the salt of Ibutamoren.

In chemistry, salt =/= table salt.

A mesylate is any salt or ester of methanesulfonic acid.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't imagine they would put salt in there as the filler though? There are other much more common options.
They wouldn't have to, as Ibutamoren mesylate is a salt on its own (the mesylate part).

Hence my question: how much of the product would be salt?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
They wouldn't have to, as Ibutamoren mesylate is a salt on its own (the mesylate part).

Refer to below, lol. I didn't make the connection that you thought "salt" was equatable to sodium chloride...
Ibutamoren mesylate is just the salt of Ibutamoren.

In chemistry, salt =/= table salt.

A mesylate is any salt or ester of methanesulfonic acid.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

You would still be getting 10mg ibutamoren, no matter how much mesylate it's bonded to, I believe. xtyler likely knows better than I, though.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would still be getting 10mg ibutamoren, no matter how much mesylate it's bonded to, I believe. xtyler likely knows better than I, though.
I am not questioning the amount of Ibutamoren I'm getting.
I'm wondering how much salt I get with it as my kidney condition dictates I be cautious with sodium.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Some UK retailers still have Ghar1ne in stock.

I would like to know if OL still produces Ghar1ne but only for Europe or it´s really discontinued for all countries and what retailers are selling is the remaining stock.

Reactions: GNO

Cipriani

Awards
Did anyone notice any strength increases from it?

Was it minor,moderate or high level of strength increase?

Or is it just usefull for other things but not strength?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone notice any strength increases from it?

Was it minor,moderate or high level of strength increase?

Or is it just usefull for other things but not strength?
This is not androgenic so it won't elicit an acute strength or performance increase per se. It is a growth hormone secretagogue which increases your natural GH production. This in turn will lead to increased appetite, growth, and recovery. Those benefits will in turn lead to increased mass and strength with the right diet and training program.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Most of the benefits I noticed from my use of Ghar1ne was increased appetite, mild water retention, increased flexibility, more lubricated joints, improved sleep quality, and improved recovery.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any user experience on the best dosage for maximum sleep benefits?
- 10mg twice a day?
- 20mg at night?
- does make a difference as half life is long?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any user experience on the best dosage for maximum sleep benefits?
- 10mg twice a day?
- 20mg at night?
- does make a difference as half life is long?
I would dose all pre-bed. 10mg is enough for me but try 10mg for 1-2 weeks and then try 20mg to see how it treats you.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would dose all pre-bed. 10mg is enough for me but try 10mg for 1-2 weeks and then try 20mg to see how it treats you.
Did you have insomnia/poor sleep the first nights when dosing pre bed?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So ... that positive feedback we have here? During a bulk that you noticed at the end of the cycle?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen MK-677 as being placed in the category of GHRP, thus in the category of somatostatin inhibitors.
Do you know whether this classification is correct? Or does it also act as a GHRH?

If it is indeed a GHRP, I will stack Mod-gfr(1-29) with it (a GHRH) to hit the full scope of GH release

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And also I've noticed that the pills were plain white contrary to some pictures I've seen from Ghar1ne on the net that were half green / half white.
Did I get scammed?
Did they change the color?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
And also I've noticed that the pills were plain white contrary to some pictures I've seen from Ghar1ne on the net that were half green / half white.
Did I get scammed?
Did they change the color?
We've had this come up before with ostarine. If you purchased from one of OUKs official retailers, youre all good.

Cipriani

Awards
Here is an info about it bro, that says its an GHRH.

"How it works

Growth hormone pulse intensity can be increased through 4 possible mechanisms:

1.Increasing GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) release.
2.Amplifying GHRH signaling in somatotrophs of the anterior pituitary gland.
3.Reducing somatostatin release (somatostatin turns off GH release).
4.Inhibiting of somatostatin receptor signaling.

Nutrobal (Mk-677) was found to work through all four of these mechanisms. After ingestion, Growth Hormone (GH) was shown to increase dose dependently, at doses starting at 5 milligrams (mgs) a day."

Source:evolutionary.org

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my 3 bottles of Ghari1ne last week.

The bottles are almost identical to what is advertised only the plastic cap of the bottle has some grooves to it (it should be smooth) and the capsules are plain white instead of half green / half white.

I popped 25mg for 2 days and all I got was poor sleep, no noticeable hunger.

I bought them from a website that seems legit but which isn't listed as an official OL re-seller either on OL's site.

Could it be that I got counterfeits?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The bottles are almost identical to what is advertised only the plastic cap of the bottle has some grooves to it (it should be smooth) and the capsules are plain white instead of half green / half white.

I bought them from a website that seems legit but which isn't listed as an official OL re-seller either on OL's site.

Pm the website

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established

Well, the opposite happened here.

Last week i bought a second second bottle and the cap is smooth. The first one had some grooves.

Besides that, the exterior plastic cap seal protection is "clean" and on the first bottle it said "Sealed for your own protection". I´m not sure but i have the feeling when i opened the bottle, the inside seal wasn´t sticked to the bottle and was a little wrinkled. Caps are green/white but there are 98 instead of 90.

I bought it from a legit European re-seller.

Should i be concerned?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Last week i bought a second second bottle and the cap is smooth. The first one had some grooves.

Besides that, the exterior plastic cap seal protection is "clean" and on the first bottle it said "Sealed for your own protection". I´m not sure but i have the feeling when i opened the bottle, the inside seal wasn´t sticked to the bottle and was a little wrinkled. Caps are green/white but there are 98 instead of 90.

Should i be concerned?
Pop some and tell us what you feel

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Should i be concerned?
PM me the retailer

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Just started my third bottle of Origin.

I was going to add ARA to the Origin but I'm having issues/injurys with my neck and doing physio now... so it was not a smart decision...

Someone taking Origin + Ghar1ne (mk677)?

What do you think? Results? Sides?

Littlejay89

Awards

Same here , I hope the green white capse are legit . I bought 2x ol gha1rine one was normal white capsules the other with white green.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How did you dose 25mg with 10mg caps?

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Finishing my third bottle of Origin in about a week.

Started Ghar1ne 10 days ago @10mg still...

Since I added the Ghar1ne, sleeping has been even better and the pumps/vascularity have been amazing... like I was on Endurashred... and I'm only training half throttle due to some injuries...

I'm deciding if I go for the 4th bottle of Origin or if I go back to Follidrone 2 or ARA...

What do you guys think?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Since I added the Ghar1ne, sleeping has been even better and the pumps/vascularity have been amazing... like I was on Endurashre... and I'm only training half throttle due to some injuries...

I'm deciding if I go for the 4th bottle of Origin or if I go back to Follidrone 2 or ARA...

What do you guys think?
Origin gets better with time so let good times roll

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Since I added the Ghar1ne, sleeping has been even better and the pumps/vascularity have been amazing... like I was on Endurashred... and I'm only training half throttle due to some injuries...

What do you guys think?
Orig1n + ArA sounds excellent.

Morereps

Awards
For how long are the hands tingeling in the morning? Thx for the info!

burro

Awards
Hi, iam curious about the dosing protocol..
Just got my first tub and i am very excited, for the gains but also the sleep because i hae a problem with that...

The bottle says 1 cap with food 2 times a day but i see most people dose it Before bed.
So wich is best?
Also,do you need to take it with food?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my first tub and i am very excited, for the gains but also the sleep because i hae a problem with that...

The bottle says 1 cap with food 2 times a day but i see most people dose it Before bed.
So wich is best?
I've used on empty and full stomach without noticing a difference in effects. Dosing on empty stomach, however can possibly lead to increased appetite and overeating due to increased Ghrelin secretion. Some people prefer to dose it at night due to feeling sleepy and lethargic if dosing during the day. I never experienced that but still preferred pre-bed dosing usually. Split dosing is up to your preference due to the long-half-life, but splitting the doses sometimes help for the appetite and lethargy/sleepiness symptoms.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So wich is best?
Regardless of dosage and timing it ****s up with my sleep, for days, without improvement.
It may lead to a slight hunger increase, but not that much

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

So wich is best?
I do pre bed and have great sleep. Like jebrook said, since half-life is long so feel out what works for you. TBH I don't go to 20mg as I am too groggy first part of the morning. 10mg with huperzine and I am set.

burro

Awards
Ok thank you all for your answers..
I have Done 10mg with melatonin and zma now for 4 nights but have not felt anything.. no improved sleep nor tingly hands.. do you think that i should up it to 20mg or is it to early.?
Looking in to huperzine or is there a stronger somatastin inhibitior availeble.. also, should the caps be white or white/green?
Thank you/ burro

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thank you all for your answers..
I have Done 10mg with melatonin and zma now for 4 nights but have not felt anything.. no improved sleep nor tingly hands.. do you think that i should up it to 20mg or is it to early.?
Looking in to huperzine or is there a stronger somatastin inhibitior availeble.. also, should the caps be white or white/green?
Thank you/ burro
Tingly hands don't occur for every single user. I didn't experience it once at any dosage. I'd would say give it another week at this dose before increasing it. Hup A and green tea extract are dirt cheap and work well with MK. The caps were originally always white and green. I believe there was a run with white caps due to a shortage. Check our website for approved retailers link. If you purchased from one of them then your gonna be gtg.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK677 has too high of a molecular weight to be absorbed transdermally. And even if it could, considering its mechanism of action, it wouldn't have site specific healing properties.

On another note, my Uncle, Aunt and Mother have all started Ghar1ne at 10mg per night, and none have noticed lethargy, numbness, or increased hunger. I find this interesting. They all suffer from a diverse range of issues, injuries, so on. I have really high hopes that Ghar1ne can help them at least experience less day to day pain.

Hastur, any feedback from members of your family related to injury on mk677?