The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
We are all taking a chance using these SARM's no one can be certain they are 100% Safe.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
With positives always comes something negative. Just gotta weigh them out and see if it's worth it or not.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I didn't seem to have any adverse effects just increased hunger in the mornings after dosing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I didn't seem to have any adverse effects just increased hunger in the mornings after dosing.
I'm very seriously lethargic. If I'm not careful I'll sleep all day and only get up for meals (which I return to my bed to eat).

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
S-DROL & T3 & 1400-1500 Kcals per day Ketogenic was worst for me, i could hardly move my body. But when lifting weights was super strong making PB's on a daily basis.

I had no Lethargy from mk677 and was running 30mg in the AM all at once Mon-Fri 5 on 2 off.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
After reading about this I'm excited to try it, only one concern, is 100% safe or is it too early to really know if it's safe or not?
Medical/clinical trials using MK-677 have had subjects on the compound for two years straight with no adverse side effects.

To my knowledge that is the longest human trial to date.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 7 @ 10mg before bed with my regular sleep stack of ZMA, 100mg 5-htp, and 3mg melatonin. My sleep has been refreshing this past week especially past 2 nights. I'm really looking forward to 20mg but will run it at 10mg for the first 30 days. So far no issues with hunger or lethargy as of yet. Also it appears my shoulder injury which I've had for the past 7-8 weeks has finally started to heal. I had a bad trap/rhomboid strain which caused a really tight knot. The knot caused tendonitis and bursitis in my right rotator cuff. The knot finally started to soften significantly this week and the tendonitis and bursitis has subsided as well.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I started having tingling in hands and waking up in the mornings with total dead hands and arms when i first started using mk 677

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Since GHAR1NE is a growth hormone secretagogue and not a SARM......I'm assuming there really shouldn't be any negative effect on hormones after completing a cycle? I do know that even today's SARMs can still cause suppression and shutdown but they work through a different route than something like mk-677.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Since GHAR1NE is a growth hormone secretagogue and not a SARM......I'm assuming there really shouldn't be any negative effect on hormones after completing a cycle? I do know that even today's SARMs can still cause suppression and shutdown but they work through a different route than something like mk-677.
Correct.

No shut down or suppression from GHAR1NE, and thus no pct of any kind needed.

GaryG

Awards
Correct.

No shut down or suppression from GHAR1NE, and thus no pct of any kind needed.
Which is frigging awesome

I just want to be able to squat more often. Not even looking to get swole.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a rep, but expanding on the answers given, there was a 2 year human study on elderly people and noticed zero negatives with it run continuously for that long. That's not bad.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Not a rep, but expanding on the answers given, there was a 2 year human study on elderly people and noticed zero negatives with it run continuously for that long. That's not bad.
That's great but does that mean that you'll still be good 5 years from now?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes a good point , used to think this way till I realised unless u r rich and eat everything organic grass fed etc u r not safe lol.
but good point tho.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just pointing out that if you do a 3 month run or something, it doesn't look bad. Either way, a lot if natural herb supplements don't have testing for a long time either but we take them anyway. Simple point to make is that if you don't feel safe taking something, don't take it....

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What effects have you lot been having from Mk677 whats the highest doses you have run, i never pushed past 30 mg per day and only used Mon-Fri having Sat and Sun off.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What effects have you lot been having from Mk677 whats the highest doses you have run, i never pushed past 30 mg per day and only used Mon-Fri having Sat and Sun off.
I haven't gone past 20mg, I feel leaner, better endurance, fast recovery, vascularity coming out, I sleep like I'm in a coma, acne is bad right now.
Not all of these things are probably from MK though as it's not the only stuff I'm using currently.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Whoops forgot to add that I'm drenched in sweat within 5-10 minutes of starting my workout and I sweat when I sleep too.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I had no increased sweating, just improved strength and endurance and better quality of skin.

I was dosing all 3 x 10mg caps in the AM shortly after waking and then fasting until 12:00, hunger was greatly increased which made cutting much harder when combined with KETO dieting and Intermittent Fasting 16/8

clown007

clown007

Awards
Have ppl found the low dose aspirin an effective way to mitigate the water retention issues from the Ghar1ne?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I did have slightly more water retention on ab area from running it which did get annoying as body fat was dropping.

clown007

clown007

Awards
How does that work?
Not sure to be honest. Remember reading it earlier in this thread and wondered if ppl found it to be true.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
i started taking a baby aspirin at nigt a week ago to see if it helps with the bloat since it was suggested as a vasopressin inhibitor. it seems like it helps i dont feel nearly as waterlogged im probably going to try a 2 weeks on aspirin 1 week off and ill report back if i notice anything on off as i go.
This.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so it's been almost a month since I started and it's been 30mg from day 1. I'll eventually get blood work done to show what's (hopefully) going on; probably around the 3 month mark.

What I can say pretty confidently is increased quality in my hair. Not really any extra growth I can notice, but it just LOOKS nicer. Additionally, my skin (on my face) is more oily. Its not excessive and also nowhere else I can notice, but in my face and notably my upper forehead. Lucky for me I was on Accutane when I was 14 so no acne problems from this at all.

As far as sleep goes, I can't say yet. My schedule is nuts and I've taken on some new roles. I seem to have better recollection of dreams in the morning (e.g. when you normally may think you remember a dream, but you have that experience of not actually being able to remember details, you actually can now). Again, don't feel comfortable making conclusions or saying more yet.

And leanness -- my diet was off when I started because I just got back from vacation. Combine that with the INSANE hunger you get from this (this I can talk about with the utmost confidence) and it was bad news.

Anyhow, I've since picked up a fitbit charge HR and am more meticulous in tracking again and I'm just back to where I was at the start (scale wise). But vascularity has been mildly improved throughout.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Okay, so it's been almost a month since I started and it's been 30mg from day 1. I'll eventually get blood work done to show what's (hopefully) going on; probably around the 3 month mark.

What I can say pretty confidently is increased quality in my hair. Not really any extra growth I can notice, but it just LOOKS nicer. Additionally, my skin (on my face) is more oily. Its not excessive and also nowhere else I can notice, but in my face and notably my upper forehead. Lucky for me I was on Accutane when I was 14 so no acne problems from this at all.

As far as sleep goes, I can't say yet. My schedule is nuts and I've taken on some new roles. I seem to have better recollection of dreams in the morning (e.g. when you normally may think you remember a dream, but you have that experience of not actually being able to remember details, you actually can now). Again, don't feel comfortable making conclusions or saying more yet.

And leanness -- my diet was off when I started because I just got back from vacation. Combine that with the INSANE hunger you get from this (this I can talk about with the utmost confidence) and it was bad news.

Anyhow, I've since picked up a fitbit charge HR and am more meticulous in tracking again and I'm just back to where I was at the start (scale wise). But vascularity has been mildly improved throughout.
I can also testify in regards to increased hunger and vascularity, as well as vivid dreams and being able to recall them more accurately. Very deep sleep too.

GaryG

Awards
Just took my very first 10 mg dose two hours ago.

I haven't gained any weight yet.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just took my very first 10 mg dose two hours ago.

I haven't gained any weight yet.
Sounds like you're a nonresponder bro :(

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Can you be an "nonresponder" to this?

I'm mostly interested in the sleeping and recovery benefits of this but it would be my luck to be a "nonresponder" (if it possible to be) since most things that's supposed work for people don't work on me :(

I'm just tired off throwing money away on useless supps...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Appreciate the detailed feedback man.

GaryG

Awards
Ooookaaay...My hunger had been on the downswing these last two weeks. That condition has reversed tonight.

Attachments

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ooookaaay...My hunger had been on the downswing these last two weeks. That condition has reversed tonight.

Yaaaaay you respond! :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hahaha

But now I have to buy more groceries tomorrow. I killed all my leftovers when I raided the fridge just now.
I'm in the same boat. Tomorrow is grocery day, I'm about to stock my fridge and pantry UP.

GaryG

Awards
I'm in the same boat. Tomorrow is grocery day, I'm about to stock my fridge and pantry UP.
I should have known the whole "ghrelin minetic" effect would be immediate.

But I really wish the deep sleep would hit soon.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I should have known the whole "ghrelib
Yep, it kicks in pretty fast. Perfect for me since I've been "bulking" for almost 3 months and plan on continuing until January or so.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The deep sleep hit me after the very first dose. Not the same for you?

GaryG

Awards
Yep, it kicks in pretty fast. Perfect for me since I've been "bulking" for almost 3 months and plan on continuing until January or so.
Bulking till January is now also my new plan. Gonna pick up my first bottle of RAD to try out with this in a few weeks, then a bottle of MASS GH to round out the year.

My Christmas present to myself is going to be at least one solid bench rep with 315.

The deep sleep hit me after the very first dose. Not the same for you?
I wish!

I'm starting with just 10 mg though. What was your first dose?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bulking till January is now also my new plan. Gonna pick up my first bottle of RAD to try out with this in a few weeks, then a bottle of MASS GH to round out the year.

My Christmas present to myself is going to be at least one solid bench rep with 315.

I wish!

I'm starting with just 10 mg though. What was your first dose?
I'm utilizing a good amount of supplements currently lol. Logging Primeval Labs Epi-GH and cardarine, I have ep1c unleashed on the way, etc etc etc.
I started at 10mg as well.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Deep sleep, improved healing/recovery, more elasticity in joints, and greatly improved skin quality since starting 10mg pre-bed. I woke up with numb tingly hands this morning too and midsection is a bit watery. The only thing I have not experienced so far is the increased hunger and/or lethargy.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I kept having the dead hand thing, it was annoying and required for me to use the other hand to make it function.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No issues here but midsection issues.
skin is more smooth..like smooth , i.e. my acne scars not showing as much somethin like that!
Joint def feel better too.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No issues here but midsection issues.
skin is more smooth..like smooth , i.e. my acne scars not showing as much somethin like that!
Joint def feel better too.
If the bloat/water retention is an issue for you, some have noted improvements by using aspirin (I can't vouch for this myself), or El1minate which is pretty darn cheap for the number of servings.

Otherwise the water weight (which seems to be extracellular with MK-677) should subside very quickly once off.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the bloat/water retention is an issue for you, some have noted improvements by using aspirin (I can't vouch for this myself), or El1minate with is pretty darn cheap for the number of servings.

Otherwise the water weight (which seems to be extracellular with MK-677) should subside very quickly once off.
With the great benefits I'm seeing I'm not even worried!
I think 12th of October will be 3 month in.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
For those with personal experience with cycles 2+months, what is the benefits you got and if any sides?

I'm mostly interested in the sleep and recovery but if I can drop some fat, gain some strength and endurance it would be great :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those with personal experience with cycles 2+months, what is the benefits you got and if any sides?

I'm mostly interested in the sleep and recovery but if I can drop some fat, gain some strength and endurance it would be great :)
A side from the awesome deep sleep and skin being clear n have a nice tone to it, I can't tell about fat loss since bloat don't make u look cut etc.
it's awesome I hope they research it more.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
A side from the awesome deep sleep and skin being clear n have a nice tone to it, I can't tell about fat loss since bloat don't make u look cut etc.
it's awesome I hope they research it more.
Is the bloat that bad?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the bloat that bad?
In the beginning for me it was pretty bad, it left about 3 weeks in.
now take in consideration I didn't try to counter that honestly I was eating how I like so.....