Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
We've taken immediate measures which should finally fix this 'issue completely' starting with the newest planned release.
We have completed some test batches identical to the consistency of our TDs and have recalibrated our gel filling machines before starting the tests. Those test batches filled to the 120ml measurement every time.

We've also purchased a bottle weighing station that we will use to measure the total weight of an accurate 120ml bottle. If the weight does not meet requirements the machine notifies the operator. We will keep a log of the weights that are off so we can trace them back to the gel machine that needs to be adjusted. Furthermore, We are going to apply heat proof stretch wrap for future transdermal pallets when shipping as the heat can also be a factor with TD's.

Trust me, we make immediate moves here.
Thank you guys sorry for being an ass it's just frustrating when you work hard to buy Supplements and it runs short. Must say your 11k was a great product Short or not. Sorry to see it go.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Im p*ssy on 11keto

anyone else have this?

seem to be stressed and hot headed.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm anxious to see this new product that sh!ts all over 11kt. When will we see this

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I'm glad I read this thread because of the interesting interactions that went down. Most transdermals (except BPS Androcrine, IL Invictus) have never managed to live up to the bottle expectations but I've always relied on the pumps and not syringes tomeasure, etc. Either way, glad to see OL work seemingly ridiculously fast to fix the problem. I've got 2 Ep1c Unleashed TDs sitting in my apt ready to be used and whether they come up short or not, I won't really mind if they provide the results I expect from Epicatechin (or more).

rotherhammad

Awards
Does anyone use a test base with this product? Feel tired, shutdown and lack of sex drive!

1kerry

Awards
Does anyone use a test base with this product? Feel tired, shutdown and lack of sex drive!
Almost the same as me, Libido was just a little down, but was tired as hell for sure, even though I wasnon 750mg of epi...

Used it for 6 weeks, I bridgednto tr1umph/trenavar/dermacrine and feeling amazing now after 2 weeks

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost the same as me, Libido was just a little down, but was tired as hell for sure, even though I wasnon 750mg of epi...

Used it for 6 weeks, I bridgednto tr1umph/trenavar/dermacrine and feeling amazing now after 2 weeks
crazy how compounds hit ppl differently

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There seems to be some symptomatic crossover between (too) low, and high cortisol. Its possible some of you may be dosing the product too high.

Reactions: GNO

1kerry

Awards
crazy how compounds hit ppl differently
yes, for sure.... for me I got more sides while on osta 15-20mg, epiadnro 750mg and super 11kt 250mg during 6 weeks than on my currenty cycle of tr3n 90mg/ tr1umph 60mg / dermacrine 4 pumps, actually this is my 3rd week (during the 6th week of this long cycle I was taking all compunds at the same time) and I can say im sides free, only getting the benefits from the PHs

I though i wouldnt gonna make it to bridge it because I was feeling, maybe not bad, but tired all the time with low BP, right now feeling very good.

Btw, during super 11kt/ epiandro/osta I was under a deficit , the last 6 weeks of my cutting cycle, right now Im on a surplus..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There seems to be some symptomatic crossover between (too) low, and high cortisol. Its possible some of you may be dosing the product too high.
This. Crushing cortisol too much causes issues too, and I think it may hinder weight loss.

Plus, if you are using this on any real caloric deficit, you will be lethargic from that too, and diets can lower cortisol also.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, for sure.... for me I got more sides while on osta 15-20mg, epiadnro 750mg and super 11kt 250mg during 6 weeks than on my currenty cycle of tr3n 90mg/ tr1umph 60mg / dermacrine 4 pumps, actually this is my 3rd week (during the 6th week of this long cycle I was taking all compunds at the same time) and I can say im sides free, only getting the benefits from the PHs

I though i wouldnt gonna make it to bridge it because I was feeling, maybe not bad, but tired all the time with low BP, right now feeling very good.

Btw, during super 11kt/ epiandro/osta I was under a deficit , the last 6 weeks of my cutting cycle, right now Im on a surplus..
i was cutting on 1 gram of epiandro and 300 mmgof 11 oxo and still felt like sh!t calorie deficit is bad business lol.
hey is tren giving u any issues ?
im about to run tren epistane soon.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running 2 pumps on surplus and im gaining weight and leaning at the same time and pump is badass$, wwhile feelin good.
sad to see this discontinue my newf favorite compound

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
We've also purchased a bottle weighing station that we will use to measure the total weight of an accurate 120ml bottle. If the weight does not meet requirements the machine notifies the operator.
Olympus Labs - What is the exact weight of a properly filled 120ml bottle? I just ordered a 2-pack from NV and need to know in case I have to send GNO an email.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the exact weight of a properly filled 120ml bottle? I just ordered a 2-pack from NV and need to know in case I have to send GNO an email.
Yes, this would be great to know, I've got 3 bottles waiting and would order more...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
GNO can you find out this info please, you're on here 24/7 :) What is the weight, in grams or oz, of a properly filled 11-KT bottle (including the bottle of course).

Thanks Mate.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO can you find out this info please, you're on here 24/7 :) What is the weight, in grams or oz, of a properly filled 11-KT bottle (including the bottle of course).

Thanks Mate.
I don't have this info off hand but will see what I can do...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks Mate.
what you mean by this?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't have this info off hand but will see what I can do...
Thanks, Olympus Labs said he had the number and I figure you are in touch often. I really don't want to empty a bottle, weigh it, then weigh 1ml and compare to the next bottle ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7,106 Posts and I always see new stuff from you... ??? What were you inferring?
Joking with You dude

Thanks, Olympus Labs said he had the number and I figure you are in touch often. I really don't want to empty a bottle, weigh it, then weigh 1ml and compare to the next bottle ;)
Like I said I'll follow-up on this

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A new product in the works? I was gonna buy a few bottles of this too! I can't keep up haha

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new product in the works? I was gonna buy a few bottles of this too! I can't keep up haha
always new products in the works but sup3r-11 is a collectors item now.

decisions decisions

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Yes- Im the opposite, NOT calm, NOT libido boosted
SO, I have some dermacrine in the cupboard, 1 squirt a day for me.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on consultations with our production facility and internal testing, Sup3r-11 bottle weight should be approx. 4.6 oz (or 128.8g).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Based on consultations with our production facility and internal testing, Sup3r-11 bottle weight should be approx. 4.6 oz (or 128.8g).
And I was just going to send you a claim, LOL. Thanks for posting that, I definitely know it will cut down on claims :thumbsup:

rotherhammad

Awards
Previously used IL XI-KT with awesome results. Full shutdown with muscle hardening and fat loss. So far 5 weeks in with Super and not shutdown and v v v minimal difference if any at all. Very strange. Currently using 1/2 pump 4x a day. Anyone else have good/bad results. Should I increase!! ��

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Previously used IL XI-KT with awesome results. Full shutdown with muscle hardening and fat loss. So far 5 weeks in with Super and not shutdown and v v v minimal difference if any at all. Very strange. Currently using 1/2 pump 4x a day. Anyone else have good/bad results. Should I increase!! ?
Opposite for me, XI-KT did bugger all for me yet on sup3r 11 I've been fuller and leaning out nicely.
Been pretty good to me.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
EVERYONE!!! nutriverse is running this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE today!! I just snagged four bottles. That's only about 35 a pop. Lower than the introductory sales!! Get in on this! No I'm not a rep but this is worth mentioning. Stoked to add this to my cut this spring!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EVERYONE!!! nutriverse is running this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE today!! I just snagged four bottles. That's only about 35 a pop. Lower than the introductory sales!! Get in on this! No I'm not a rep but this is worth mentioning. Stoked to add this to my cut this spring!
i saw the email my pocket is crying, I spent so much money on this, bought 5 bottles already and I'mso tempted again

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
i saw the email my pocket is crying, I spent so much money on this, bought 5 bottles already and I'mso tempted again
I'm excited. I'm thinking of running this with some injectables to a complete cut. Will the effects be apparent or do you all think there might be too much receptor competition? I was hoping to get the non-receptor-mediated effects at least.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
May Arnold bless you :D

That VIP Membership + AM5 is friggen nice! About $26 per, before shipping.

Edit: Did some URL hacking on the off chance..... Yup! SUP3R-2 BOGO - Nutri-Verse.com

I didn't get any email either.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I paid $52 shipped for two. :D

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i had a 10% code and a VIP 5% code so i got 10 for around $300 shipped

Wait 3 months when everyones sold out.. Boom back to their $70-$80 price range and people will pay it when supplies is limited because it's very popular...

:)