VECTOR pre release leaks and info

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Please baby Jesus can we move on the last couple of pages have been mind nummingly hard to read. When someone doesn’t understand the basics of something that’s been out for over 20 years it’s time to move on.
What have you been reading lol? Something that's been out for over 20 years? Did you mean to post this comment in another thread?? No clue what you mean by this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What have you been reading lol? Something that's been out for over 20 years? Did you mean to post this comment in another thread?? No clue what you mean by this.
He just got back from 20 years in the future but forgot.
lukehayd The gains are in the chunks. Yaman.

Groovy.

:afro:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he was referring to creatine.
I think there might be a pot getting stirred..... We ain't got no time for that!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
He just got back from 20 years in the future but forgot.
lukehayd The gains are in the chunks. Yaman.

Groovy.

Thanks for the clarification, but I thought this sounded more like a comment from a long long time ago, on a planet far far away.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Now would be a good time for brundel to release some info...eh,ehhhhhh?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video]https://youtu.be/jrxI_euTX4A[/video]

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe he was referring to creatine.
I think there might be a pot getting stirred..... We ain't got no time for that!
You get me I knew I liked u from the first time I seen you.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol I’m still laughing at the pb thing.

Honestly I can’t believe your so caught up on if someone is using creatine or not. It’s really not a big deal and especially if we’re talking worthywhile studies where does it end? What info are you expecting? There’s no blood tests, diet logs, activity monitoring, it’s one person so you have no valid population size? I mean come on your not a researcher and neither are the other forum warriors we all are lol. I think there’s too much expectation on that one when at the end of the day you have results and data reported by fellow forum users. No one has received compensation and I can say I WILL BE BUYING! There’s been too many benefits all around to not justify adding it in!

Just trying to be realistic and fair to people.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My guess is growbarbarium onsetitum culminated in adinfinitum

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My guess is growbarbarium onsetitum culminated in adinfinitum
No...that has already been utilized far too many times :)

In fact, I am taking it right now to great effect! It is kind of hard to tell for sure though since I take creatine as well though..

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I don't think we'll be too surprised by the first ingredient but brundel said that he has targeted specific constituents within that plant.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
In fact, I am taking it right now to great effect! It is kind of hard to tell for sure though since I take creatine as well though..
Still trying to beat a dead horse huh? I'm sure you made this statement because you just know your body SO well! lmao..smart man^^^

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll take a shot at the cow.

Let's say 6 months on Creatine and now further growth or effect, then introduce another supplement and let's say the creatine somehow starts having an effect because it's a binary compound, and the introduction of the new supplement reactivates the creatine. Nah. It was the VECTOR alone.

His body chemistry didn't change until VECTOR was introduced and stopping the creatine then restarting after a few weeks would have hindered the exploration further than anything. I'll suggest if you will, buying the product and running it solo to see how you respond. It's what I will do, but I'm also on TRT for a year now. Do you think that would skew the results? I don't if I see results from it.

And now for a short commercial break, I mean comical break.

https://youtu.be/J06BU6Fj6Qs

Get it?
Got it?
Good.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give us the presale link already!! Dear.lord
Headdesk*

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I'll take a shot at the cow.

Let's say 6 months on Creatine and now further growth or effect, then introduce another supplement and let's say the creatine somehow starts having an effect because it's a binary compound, and the introduction of the new supplement reactivates the creatine. Nah. It was the VECTOR alone.

His body chemistry didn't change until VECTOR was introduced and stopping the creatine then restarting after a few weeks would have hindered the exploration further than anything. I'll suggest if you will, buying the product and running it solo to see how you respond. It's what I will do, but I'm also on TRT for a year now. Do you think that would skew the results? I don't if I see results from it.

And now for a short commercial break, I mean comical break.

https://youtu.be/J06BU6Fj6Qs

Get it?
Got it?
Good.

There is a reason creatine would be discontinued if this were a real scientific study. Do some research on eliminating variables. This isn't a million dollar study by the fda lol, but I think you can see why creatine would have been stopped prior to vector, in a real scientific study. I cant honestly see how you can argue that. This isn't rocket science.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a reason creatine would be discontinued if this were a real scientific study. Do some research on eliminating variables. This isn't a million dollar study by the fda lol, but I think you can see why creatine would have been stopped prior to vector, in a real scientific study. I cant honestly see how you can argue that. This isn't rocket science.
Oh but it's anabolic science... seriously, it wasn't a funded double blind study with pre bloods, status bloods, and post bloods along with a host of other strength; motion; growth measurement and weighted testing with DXA scanning, diet assessment and stabilization across the board with a placebo group, and other fancy things.

This alone entices me to challenge the product with my own best practice for testing a product solo. There are better than me at tracking macros, and even rest periods, but I'll do my level best to run it consistently and report my findings. The more the merrier!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I’m still trying to figure out why we are still talking about this. Every supplement log or test on this board is run like this, so idk why you’ve singled this out. If he cold turkey stopped creatine and started vector, he would have concurrent losses while running vector and nobody would know what was actually going on. Any time a company tests a supplement on here, they basically just ask that you don’t start anything new. What you’re asking for would not give a true result. He would have to have stopped creatine, allowed for a calculated washout period, have his meals and workouts monitored against a baseline, etc. So for these purposes, keeping as many variables consistent gives us the clearest result given the time and circumstances. Let’s please stop bickering about this and get back on track. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to discuss further.

Reactions: Nac

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Oh but it's anabolic science... seriously, it wasn't a funded double blind study with pre bloods, status bloods, and post bloods along with a host of other strength; motion; growth measurement and weighted testing with DXA scanning, diet assessment and stabilization across the board with a placebo group, and other fancy things.
None of this matters. It would still help to quantify results if the variables are removed. Why is this so hard for people here to understand?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m still trying to figure out why we are still talking about this. Every supplement log or test on this board is run like this, so idk why you’ve singled this out. If he cold turkey stopped creatine and started vector, he would have concurrent losses while running vector and nobody would know what was actually going on. Any time a company tests a supplement on here, they basically just ask that you don’t start anything new. What you’re asking for would not give a true result. He would have to have stopped creatine, allowed for a calculated washout period, have his meals and workouts monitored against a baseline, etc. So for these purposes, keeping as many variables consistent gives us the clearest result given the time and circumstances. Let’s please stop bickering about this and get back on track. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to discuss further.
That's what I just said, but you said it better. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I need to find another dead horse meme? Nobody is going to budge from their stance and it's really getting us nowhere. Excuse me, I have a pb&j sandwich that is calling my name.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PBJ. Easily distracted... runs to kitchen... it's definitely chunky.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I need to find another dead horse meme? Nobody is going to budge from their stance and it's really getting us nowhere. Excuse me, I have a pb&j sandwich that is calling my name.
I’m having a shrimp parm hero

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to argue it ad nauseum..
Just drives more traffic to this thread lol. ;)

I'm on hrt. I'm 100% certain the progress I saw recently was from vector.
But I started creatine yesterday Just in case.

I'm gonna do my best to get a short writeup about ingredient 1 out today.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the ingredients. I give up. You guys believe whatever makes you feel good in this small echo chamber. After all these years, I still come here for innovative products like Brundels, not for intelligent scientific discussion. I should have known better than trying to help.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, you know what? I was actually interested in the product, and that's why im curious to see what it can do. Everyone attacking my for having higher standards and understanding what it takes to design a study, is really just showing me who you are and what you know. In no way am I attacking Vector or it's possible results, so no need to attack me! I hope you realize that in doing so, you are only doing a disservice to the product and potential buyers. If you are really going to argue that discontinuing creatine would not allow for MUCH better quantification of the results, then you need to go back to school(not meant as an insult).
I'm just a tester. I don't slam anyone. Well except a guy that was posting racist poems on hear a while back. I will bust your balls in a fun way but that is just me.
I just wanted everyone to know what else I was taking. I have been using creative at 5mg per day non stop for along time. (sorry can't give you a exact length over 3 years?), I don't log creatine or my whole food vitamins that I take. these are staples for me.

The gains I have seen from VECTOR are over and above anything I would get from creatine. Now if creatine is interacting with Vector to improve it somehow I can't answer that.
I'm sure there are testers that are not using creatine.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I’m still laughing at the pb thing.

Honestly I can’t believe your so caught up on if someone is using creatine or not. It’s really not a big deal and especially if we’re talking worthywhile studies where does it end? What info are you expecting? There’s no blood tests, diet logs, activity monitoring, it’s one person so you have no valid population size? I mean come on your not a researcher and neither are the other forum warriors we all are lol. I think there’s too much expectation on that one when at the end of the day you have results and data reported by fellow forum users. No one has received compensation and I can say I WILL BE BUYING! There’s been too many benefits all around to not justify adding it in!

Just trying to be realistic and fair to people.
I will be buying!
It's like the guy that eats junk all day goes to the gym 2 times a week and does curls for 10 min. stairs at the girls for 30 min. and goes home and says that supplement does nothing for me except make me horny.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No...that has already been utilized far too many times

Cracking me up!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be buying!
It's like the guy that eats junk all day goes to the gym 2 times a week and does curls for 10 min. stairs at the girls for 30 min. and goes home and says that supplement does nothing for me except make me horny.

Plenty of them about

You missed out taking a few selfies and checking your hair is still in place

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to argue it ad nauseum..
Just drives more traffic to this thread lol. ;)

I'm on hrt. I'm 100% certain the progress I saw recently was from vector.
But I started creatine yesterday Just in case.

I'm gonna do my best to get a short writeup about ingredient 1 out today.
Glad you started creatine! now you can look forward to 10 lbs of muscle!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kicking a dead horse still huh? Do you need some help figuring this stuff out, or do you just think you're funny be keeping this going?
Just being a smart a ss!
And that would be kicking a studhorse!