brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse and brundel
I am seldom impressed with before and after pics....even when prohormones are involved.

There is clearly a difference in the photos and it is not just the lighting. The lighting is actually less dramatic in the after photos which would usually make someone look more flat. This is not the case and the change can’t be denied.

It looks like all of brundel’s hard work is going to pay off for himself, as well as all of us in a big way!
Your right he for sure looks like he's made some real progress.
22 days!!!!
He's not the only one either. Have seen some pretty great effects from everyone.
Also he was only taking the low dose.... So imagine if he had doubled it!!

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Okay my inbox is cleared now, sorry about the inconvenience

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your right he for sure looks like he's made some real progress.
22 days!!!!
He's not the only one either. Have seen some pretty great effects from everyone.
Also he was only taking the low dose.... So imagine if he had doubled it!!
Yeah...I can’t imagine!

I just hope everyone doesn’t catch wind of this stuff around me. I want to be the only guy in my gym reaping the benefits of this product! If everyone gets bigger we will all just look the same in comparison...haha!

Luckily (in this case only) I live in Maine and everyone has their head up their ass, so I think I’m good there...

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Still lookin studly in with u brotha

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As the pics from Studhorse has shown, Vector clearly works. BLR is making more quality products that work!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is one of the plants Safflower seed extract?
No
But Flos carthami (safflower) is in Follidrone ;) Really strong extract. Myostatin inhibitor, anti inflammatory, pain killer. Solid stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get more pics up from the testers
The guys on here who are testing are cleared to post pics. Not sure all of them took pics though.
Well see what we can dig up ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse and brundel
I am seldom impressed with before and after pics....even when prohormones are involved.

There is clearly a difference in the photos and it is not just the lighting. The lighting is actually less dramatic in the after photos which would usually make someone look more flat. This is not the case and the change can’t be denied.

It looks like all of brundel’s hard work is going to pay off for himself, as well as all of us in a big way!
Thanks for the kind words.
Being natty and lifting for 35+ years and the injuries that go with it I'm usually in maintenance mode and trying to get my Iron fix. I will bulk in the winter and try to cut in the spring/ summer but usually not a lot of noticable changes excpt fat going up and down. I got changes from VECTOR that I haven't seen since I was in my 20's!
Well once in my mid 40's I tested something that sold for $179 for a 30 day supply. Rumor had It turned out to be illegal and was off the market in 90 days. All communication just vanished with this individual.

With 8 weeks of FD2 I drop about 2% BF and add 2lbs. in weight. This is impressive in itself for a natural product.

I have used LETRONE and EXOTHERM in the past on a cut with good results.

Note: Weight last night after my workout. 212.9lbs. this is crazy! little over 8 lbs. in 38 days! I know guys on roids that don't do any better.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get more pics up from the testers
I hear ya! need some other testers picks or at least a snippet of how its going. brundel keeps me in the dark. He wont tell me crap. of course that keeps the testing independent.

I was going to take my weekly pics yesterday evening but my wife drank too much pre and got nauseated.
I have been keeping her up too late! blaming it on " as she calls it" that stuff I'm taking. and she opened up my 2 new bottles that came in the mail yesterday. to Quote: " you got more of this stuff! Really" I just told her Deep down she likes it!!!! she said yup! and can we just sleep for a couple of nights! lmao.
Looks like the lanolin for me! :laughing:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to be one of the testers as well. Wasn’t really even trying to but put on around 5 lbs and leaned up. The pics are under a month a part. Pics don’t do it the Justice I feel it deserves. I’ve gotten more vascular and for me that’s always a result of a drop in bf%. Strength went up a good chunk too, endurance as well. I really noticed cardio endurance as well which I didn’t expect. Sexual effects were a welcome surprise as well, I always have a high libido but this made me feel like a teenager again, lol. Anyways, pics are below and I Cannot wait for everyone to give this a chance!! Don’t hesitate with any questions. Pics on the left are current, right are from around the new year.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
What is up my Big Brother! you still hitting that sweet home gym? How's business doing?
Yes sir been training hard and been super busy with work been neglecting all my homies on here . i see your still kikn @$$

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm impressed how much you leaned up and added some size at the same time! Did this affect your hunger?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm impressed how much you leaned up and added some size at the same time! Did this affect your hunger?
Oh man did it! I was pretty insatiable. And I had more cheat meals than I should’ve, but never woke up feeling/looking like I really did

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir been training hard and been super busy with work been neglecting all my homies on here . i see your still kikn @$$
Good to hear! I hear you on being busy! all I do is work & play on AM at work / workout /try to sleep and throw in some family. Heck I have not watched any TV since I watched my sooners lose! I'm still pissed that we let that slip away!
hoping to sleep in tomorrow and hit the gym refreshed.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man did it! I was pretty insatiable. And I had more cheat meals than I should’ve, but never woke up feeling/looking like I really did
That is the weird thing. I have been eating over maint. and didnt really put on any fat. you lost more fat than me. I'm trying to go under maintenance now to see how this works. we will see how that goes. so far I hit a few day @ 300 under. need to get my app out and crunch the numbers.
Even with dropping some cals. I'm putting on weight. Last night at the gym I thought the scale was broke. I had shorts on and was up 1.6lbs in 2 days.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to call this just a bulker or a recomper since I'm not the most disciplined dieter.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! I hear you on being busy! all I do is work & play on AM at work / workout /try to sleep and throw in some family. Heck I have not watched any TV since I watched my sooners lose! I'm still pissed that we let that slip away!
hoping to sleep in tomorrow and hit the gym refreshed.
I hear u ive been pissed since my dallas cowboys didn't make the playoffs and the eagles made the super bowl .. Ive got some new toys for my gym im planning a cut soon that i will log ill be sure to tag u in it with some pics of my new toys

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear u ive been pissed since my dallas cowboys didn't make the playoffs and the eagles made the super bowl .. Ive got some new toys for my gym im planning a cut soon that i will log ill be sure to tag u in it with some pics of my new toys
I'm a boys fan as well! I'm used to being let down by them.
Please tag me! I like new toys!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the kind words.
Being natty and lifting for 35+ years and the injuries that go with it I'm usually in maintenance mode and trying to get my Iron fix. I will bulk in the winter and try to cut in the spring/ summer but usually not a lot of noticable changes excpt fat going up and down. I got changes from VECTOR that I haven't seen since I was in my 20's!
Well once in my mid 40's I tested something that sold for $179 for a 30 day supply. Rumor had It turned out to be illegal and was off the market in 90 days. All communication just vanished with this individual.

With 8 weeks of FD2 I drop about 2% BF and add 2lbs. in weight. This is impressive in itself for a natural product.

I have used LETRONE and EXOTHERM in the past on a cut with good results.

Note: Weight last night after my workout. 212.9lbs. this is crazy! little over 8 lbs. in 38 days! I know guys on roids that don't do any better.
There’s a gym bro who is ON, doing the bread and butter route. And in 4 weeks you’ve blown his progress in 6 weeks out of the water.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was lucky enough to be one of the testers as well. Wasn’t really even trying to but put on around 5 lbs and leaned up. The pics are under a month a part. Pics don’t do it the Justice I feel it deserves. I’ve gotten more vascular and for me that’s always a result of a drop in bf%. Strength went up a good chunk too, endurance as well. I really noticed cardio endurance as well which I didn’t expect. Sexual effects were a welcome surprise as well, I always have a high libido but this made me feel like a teenager again, lol.
Kind of sounds like an anabolic test booster and fat burner with the benefits of cardarine all rolled into one.

Gotta love that!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of sounds like an anabolic test booster and fat burner with the benefits of cardarine all rolled into one.

Gotta love that!
This is not like any test booster I have ever used except for some give me a labido boost! and I have taken a lot of test boosters. probably too many!
have only tried a few fat burners. most wig me out too much. that is why I prefer EXOTHERM. I already drink too much coffee.
I do like radiate as a pre workout. just got to make sure I don't take it too late in the day. Love it on the weekends!
Never tried cardarine.

All I know is that i'm very impressed with VECTOR!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any test boost would be strictly a bonus.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Results from this seem great so far, brundel how long before some details can be released on compounds used.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Results from this seem great so far, brundel how long before some details can be released on compounds used.
Hopefully within the next week here. There is 3000mg per serving so we have to have thousands of kilos of raw material processed to get the desired extracts. Someone, somewhere is chopping down some serious bushes for us ;)
I don't want to talk about the ingredients too soon. Somehow the unique ingredients we use wind up in competitor products usually within 3 to 6 months max. So...I need leeway.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I notice the biggest difference in Studhorse double bicep pic. Look great bro! That’s some great progress for only a month.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice the biggest difference in Studhorse double bicep pic. Look great bro! That’s some great progress for only a month.
His arms look like they have gained an inch+
Also, he's not some little twig guy. To see a difference that great in a guy his size and his age. Is pretty impressive. I'm sure he'll agree it's tough to make improvements over 40. Let alone in 22 days.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His arms look like they have gained an inch+
Also, he's not some little twig guy. To see a difference that great in a guy his size and his age. Is pretty impressive. I'm sure he'll agree it's tough to make improvements over 40. Let alone in 22 days.
Wish I had taken measurements before. haven't taken measurements in years.

True about making gains over 40. If I gain 2 lbs of muscle a year i'm stoked. 8lbs in 30 days!!! very impressed with VECTOR.

I always put in the gym work. I do have more consistent gym time Dec. - Mar. (4 days a week 1,5 hrs. each session) no cardio.
The rest of my year I use a HST workout. helps me stay consistent with my gym time. Based on my busy work / life schedule.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seriously that double bi pic has me giddy over here, hoping I'll see similar gains once I get on it!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Will be fun to see what this product does for Uncle D (double Dosing)
Interested in your feedback, i want to get some to give to my younger brother for a true test, he will be using this only along with creatine, no other supps so i can test its effects.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested in your feedback, i want to get some to give to my younger brother for a true test, he will be using this only along with creatine, no other supps so i can test its effects.

If he has already been using creatine every day for at least a month, it won't be a problem, as the muscles will already be saturated. But...if he is going to be "starting" creatine with Vector, the results are going to be VERY skewed, as creatine alone usually adds 4-8 pounds of lean bodyweight (in the form of muscle fullness, which looks exactly like muscle tissue) for most people.

So, if he is starting creatine with Vector, it will NOT be a true test of its effectiveness...not even close. I think everyone here, including me, is interested to see how this stuff really works...and I don't think ANY of us want to see a "tester" using a product alongside Vector that is going to drastically skew results by adding 4-8 additional pounds.

Furthermore, doing so would actually TAKE AWAY from Vector's perceived value, as everyone here is smart enough to realize that starting creatine with Vector is going to provide slewed results...and therefore people won't know how much muscle Vector was really responsible for. We don't need fake, inflated numbers to deem Vector a worthy supplement. We need straightforward, untainted reviews. The truth is that if Vector is capable of adding even 5 pounds of muscle tissue to the average person in 30 days, it is well worth the money.

So, if he is going to be starting creatine with Vector, please don't. It will COMPLETELY RUIN the review in my opinion. When it comes to creatine, anything less than 30 days of CONTINUOUS USE immediately prior to using Vector will skew the results.

Of course, I am NOT saying he is planning on doing that. I am just putting it out there in case he didn't realize how badly it would skew his results.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
If he has already been using creatine every day for at least a month, it won't be a problem, as the muscles will already be saturated. But...if he is going to be "starting" creatine with Vector, the results are going to be VERY skewed, as creatine alone usually adds 4-8 pounds of lean bodyweight (in the form of muscle fullness, which looks exactly like muscle tissue) for most people.

So, if he is starting creatine with Vector, it will NOT be a true test of its effectiveness...not even close. I think everyone here, including me, is interested to see how this stuff really works...and I don't think ANY of us want to see a "tester" using a product alongside Vector that is going to drastically skew results by adding 4-8 additional pounds.

Furthermore, doing so would actually TAKE AWAY from Vector's perceived value, as everyone here is smart enough to realize that starting creatine with Vector is going to provide slewed results...and therefore people won't know how much muscle Vector was really responsible for. We don't need fake, inflated numbers to deem Vector a worthy supplement. We need straightforward, untainted reviews. The truth is that if Vector is capable of adding even 5 pounds of muscle tissue to the average person in 30 days, it is well worth the money.

So, if he is going to be starting creatine with Vector, please don't. It will COMPLETELY RUIN the review in my opinion. When it comes to creatine, anything less than 30 days of CONTINUOUS USE immediately prior to using Vector will skew the results.

Of course, I am NOT saying he is planning on doing that. I am just putting it out there in case he didn't realize how badly it would skew his results.
He has been using creatine, 5 grams daily for the past 3-4 months so fully saturated.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be fun to see what this product does for Uncle D (double Dosing)
You won't need to double dose this one bro. I promise.
There is already 1000mg of each extract. And I just doubled their strength.
It's exceptionally strong.
When you see the plants, what chemical constituents are there and some of the research you'll understand why it's just not needed.
Unlike some products that are released with very little or no data to support their use this one has ALOT of data.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think some people don't understand how good 5lbs of real muscle is. Especially for something natural. Let's say someone gains 7lbs and loses some body fat. This is exceptional.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't need to double dose this one bro. I promise.
There is already 1000mg of each extract. And I just doubled their strength.
It's exceptionally strong.
When you see the plants, what chemical constituents are there and some of the research you'll understand why it's just not needed.
Unlike some products that are released with very little or no data to support their use this one has ALOT of data.
Totaly understand and I was actually just joking :)
There are plants/herbs I really respect (meaning I take just recommend dose and not more)

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In on this, just caught up reading the details. Now I can't wait for the release.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totaly understand and I was actually just joking :)
There are plants/herbs I really respect (meaning I take just recommend dose and not more)
I think youll like it.
I have guys right now still running single ingredients from Vector trials who are growing and progressing from that. Only 1 of the 3 ingredients and only 50% of the dose. Loving it, asking constantly for more. The full package is really impressive.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
I think youll like it.
I have guys right now still running single ingredients from Vector trials who are growing and progressing from that. Only 1 of the 3 ingredients and only 50% of the dose. Loving it, asking constantly for more. The full package is really impressive.
I feel like a kid that knows he's getting an Xbox waiting for xmas day

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I think youll like it.
give us some plant species...some naaaaaaames =)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think some people don't understand how good 5lbs of real muscle is. Especially for something natural. Let's say someone gains 7lbs and loses some body fat. This is exceptional.
Agreed.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. I'm 47 and I know how hard it is to put on mass at an older age. After seeing what it did for Studhorse, I'm hoping for anything close to what he got.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. I'm 47 and I know how hard it is to put on mass at an older age. After seeing what it did for Studhorse, I'm hoping for anything close to what he got.
Im about to turn 44. I recently had to take about 6 months off of training for a surgery and recovery. I basically had 0 exercise. I think I likely gained a solid 15% BF and lost alot of muscle. I looked like a different person. 8 weeks of Vector and Im starting to shape up nicely. Its far more than what I had expected. Lost all of the added bodyfat and gained back some of my hard won muscle.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post the label already so I can sell it to bpi and they can add some mouth feel peptides to it