sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good I'll probably pick up another bottle so I can run for 8 weeks. Wanted to run it with Phosphatidic Acid XT. Will that be in as well?
They should actually be coming in at the same time.

We should have Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Thermo Scorch and CEL Cycle Assist and Ecdy-Plex all coming back in next week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are a lot of folks wanting on these, Great News!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a lot of folks wanting on these, Great News!
Yeah, I hate giving tentative ETA's because of the way things can be with shipping times and things now days, but I want to give people a heads up in this case because several of these are likely to sell out very quickly so I don't want people that have been wanting them to miss them.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So changed my mind and picked up some Anabolic Effect to combine with Anabolic XT to just keep my stack simple and full of what I know works for me. If some motivation hits me in the next couple hours and I find a bit of time I'll pop up a log, no promises though.
So I had some things fall through a little and didn't get my hands on more Anabolic Effect so I am using Uro-B in its place, but I did start a log with AXT plus goodies. I need to comment more on its effects, but I'll be running this log as long as I can keep my hands on some (so hoping to stock up to run through the summer).

Log

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I had some things fall through a little and didn't get my hands on more Anabolic Effect so I am using Uro-B in its place, but I did start a log with AXT plus goodies. I need to comment more on its effects, but I'll be running this log as long as I can keep my hands on some (so hoping to stock up to run through the summer).

Log
I'm going to follow along bro. I'm trying to pick up enough to run for 3 Mos or so before my move. Just starting AXT and AE today with Uro B will throw in PA XT once that comes in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to follow along bro. I'm trying to pick up enough to run for 3 Mos or so before my move. Just starting AXT and AE today with Uro B will throw in PA XT once that comes in.
That sounds like a nice stack !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds like a nice stack !!
When you overcome what you're facing now, I think you should celebrate with a 3 or 4 month run on Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you overcome what you're facing now, I think you should celebrate with a 3 or 4 month run on Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT :)
It funny you posted that, I was thinking yesterday, I should be back to training 100% of my body (a little lighter than before) in about two weeks, I should get with Steve @sns8778 and see if he would recommend a Stack to help me with my Muscle Building Efforts, My Health and Assist me with my lack of Immune System due to the Chemotherapy.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’m ready to make a come back and wouldn’t do it any other way other than with SNS!

May pick up some more of everything once I start on the second bottles. Top AE bottle is half full from a prior run during PCT, more Joint XT on deck also but shipment came in today and I’m stoked 💪 all of this stacked up with my TRT should yield me some solid GAINZ.

I had to dig high and low for this Anabolic XT due to it being out everywhere but finally snagged some 🙏

IMG_1724.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m ready to make a come back and wouldn’t do it any other way other than with SNS!

May pick up some more of everything once I start on the second bottles. Top AE bottle is half full from a prior run during PCT, more Joint XT on deck also but shipment came in today and I’m stoked 💪 all of this stacked up with my TRT should yield me some solid GAINZ.

I had to dig high and low for this Anabolic XT due to it being out everywhere but finally snagged some 🙏

View attachment 231490
Nice Order !!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple things about AXT- crazy vascularity, strength increases much faster then normal, gym pump WOW, nothing crazy libido wise but maybe slight increase, negative for me is insane hunger increase.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Couple things about AXT- crazy vascularity, strength increases much faster then normal, gym pump WOW, nothing crazy libido wise but maybe slight increase, negative for me is insane hunger increase.
I do think it has also promoted hunger. That can of course be good if you are trying to eat more quality food.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is inline with me quite a bit! The pump and vascularity are intense.

I don't get the hunger, but I could see that with the way some of these ingredients work. It definitely strips fat off me fast though, so an increase isn't bad in my situation.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say SA3X is probably the best single ingredient supplement I have used. For me better then longjack and fadigia. The libido and vascularity are top notch for me.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not blown away by the list of ingredients.
Don’t knock the supplement before you’ve tried it. It’s a great one and a lot of guys on here have nothing but positive results from it. SNS is a board sponsor and the owner is more than helpful on this board. I’m sure he would be more than happy to answer any questions for you @sns8778

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok sure.

Whatever that's supposed to mean.
Crap sources with less active component weigh the same as quality with lots of the active ingredient...so 2 labels can have the same herb in weight bug be totally different in experience.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I'm impressed by AXT, really somewhat surprised myself how effective it is. Stopped analyzing the ingredients, it flat out works.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I must have missed the guys troll posts over the weekend - thank you to everyone that replied and I believe reported him. I thought that guy had been banned awhile ago - all he ever does is dredge up old DS posts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Anabolic XT is back in stock and it is selling out rapidly.

Phosphatidic Acid XT is back in stock but we are almost completely sold out on it already.

Thermo Scorch is also back in stock and we are selling through that fast as well.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Phosphatidic Acid XT! Phosphatidic Acid XT ! Phosphatidic Acid XT !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT! Phosphatidic Acid XT ! Phosphatidic Acid XT !
I'm glad to have it back in stock too - but it won't be for long bc we're down to only a few cases left of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's been an eventful last couple days here with back in stocks and trying to get some more multi-pack deals and stacks made and available on the website.

We received the following items back in stock and they are selling out fast:
  • Anabolic XT
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
  • Thermo Scorch
Anabolic XT is available in/as the following:
Additional Bonus:
  • Buy 6 Bottles of Anabolic XT, get a free bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel.
  • Buy 12 Bottles of Anabolic XT, get a free bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel, SNS Thermagize XT, AND a Free Bottle of your choice between Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore or SNS VasoForce Rush.
Phosphatidic Acid XT (almost sold out) is available in/as the following:
Thermo Scorch is available in/as the following:
Additional Bonus:
Buy any of the Thermo Scorch Stacks, get 3 bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
  • Garcinia Cambogia Caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 (Raspberry Ketones - 125 mg.) - 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones - 500 mg.) - 90 caps
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
You must specify which free items you want when placing your order.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I glad to here business is good. Steve you work hard and take your time to help educate us, I do appreciate that !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I glad to here business is good. Steve you work hard and take your time to help educate us, I do appreciate that !!
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Overall though, we still definitely need people to spread the word and let people know about the brands. We have a lot of great products, but unfortunately not nearly enough people know about them.

I try to encourage people to tell others about us - doing so helps us and it also helps us increase inventory levels to try to keep things in stock and also allows us to offer people more exciting products that they want.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Read allot of this thread, but seeing much mention of this. After 4 days of Anabolic XT, I cannot get enough to eat and can go low blood sugar easily. Seems like this is stronger than Glucose disposal agents which I have been using for decades. Anyone else getting this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Read allot of this thread, but seeing much mention of this. After 4 days of Anabolic XT, I cannot get enough to eat and can go low blood sugar easily. Seems like this is stronger than Glucose disposal agents which I have been using for decades. Anyone else getting this?
I've heard of some people saying that they get increased hunger from it and some describing it as unique in that they experience increased hunger but more specifically for quality calories, but then others haven't experienced increased hunger, so I think that is an individualized thing.

I haven't heard that from anyone about potential GDA benefits though - but could be a cool additional benefit for those that do experience it.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard of some people saying that they get increased hunger from it and some describing it as unique in that they experience increased hunger but more specifically for quality calories, but then others haven't experienced increased hunger, so I think that is an individualized thing.

I haven't heard that from anyone about potential GDA benefits though - but could be a cool additional benefit for those that do experience it.
I have to make sure I have food on hand cause I will eat anythign I can get my hands on. Hoping this makes me leaner! Time will tell.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe increased hunger is a result of better gym sessions. I haven't noticed a change in appetite and I'm doing every other day 36hr fasts right now.

When I take AXT I don't notice a weird spike in libido, euphoria or mood like I do on Ultra Hard or some OTC libido boosters that make you horny as a dog in heat in 30 minutes, but what I do notice is a day like today where I have a freaking awesome gym session, I don't want the workout to end, and yet another lifetime PR at age 40

AXT to me seems to be this bizarre sleeper sup that does more than I originally thought. My gym sessions are still improving yet I'm currently really only on SNS products, no epi yet, no more dermacrine etc. Just basically AXT and pump addict.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually I'm starting to wonder how it's possible that AXT could possibly be doing what I think it's doing. but my last few upper sessions that were basically only AXT supported, were the most swole I have ever felt in my life. I really have nothing else to give that credit to other than the AXT since I've come off of anything else I was using.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ecklonia Cava is an ACE inhibitor with some data on blood glucose improvements. I've used Seanol brand before and wasn't really impressed and I haven't tested my blood glucose specifically with Anabolic XT, but I know plenty of anecdotal reports of people enjoying that ingredient for that purpose.

Outside of that things like Cistanche also have some data and feedback on improving nutrient utilization.

In combination all the ingredients in AXT do seem to just kind of strip the fat off IME, I don't see any real hunger increases though and I've never had issues with blood sugar dropping too low when I take it without footd.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ecklonia Cava is an ACE inhibitor with some data on blood glucose improvements.
If I understand correctly, you'd parlay this into explaining better pumps possibly?
I started increasing my carbs months ago, especially preWO which gave me great sessions. But the last couple sessions with AXT I have to say have been mind blowing. at first I associated that with the UH, but now that I've had none of that for a while, only the AXT remains.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe increased hunger is a result of better gym sessions. I haven't noticed a change in appetite and I'm doing every other day 36hr fasts right now.

When I take AXT I don't notice a weird spike in libido, euphoria or mood like I do on Ultra Hard or some OTC libido boosters that make you horny as a dog in heat in 30 minutes, but what I do notice is a day like today where I have a freaking awesome gym session, I don't want the workout to end, and yet another lifetime PR at age 40

AXT to me seems to be this bizarre sleeper sup that does more than I originally thought. My gym sessions are still improving yet I'm currently really only on SNS products, no epi yet, no more dermacrine etc. Just basically AXT and pump addict.
I'm about a week in to AXT and AE and today I had the best gym session I've had in a long time. Everything you just described. It was back shoulders and biceps man the pump and motivation was godly. However I do have to add I took about 3 weeks off caffeine so my pwo hits pretty hard again

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ecklonia Cava is an ACE inhibitor with some data on blood glucose improvements. I've used Seanol brand before and wasn't really impressed and I haven't tested my blood glucose specifically with Anabolic XT, but I know plenty of anecdotal reports of people enjoying that ingredient for that purpose.

Outside of that things like Cistanche also have some data and feedback on improving nutrient utilization.

In combination all the ingredients in AXT do seem to just kind of strip the fat off IME, I don't see any real hunger increases though and I've never had issues with blood sugar dropping too low when I take it without footd.
Yeah I've never had the hypo sides either and I dose on workout days 6 axt pwo. I do have a nice intra though that might hold me over.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm about a week in to AXT and AE and today I had the best gym session I've had in a long time. Everything you just described. It was back shoulders and biceps man the pump and motivation was godly. However I do have to add I took about 3 weeks off caffeine so my pwo hits pretty hard again
Ironically I've only removed things rather than adding new things so with axt being the only key supp left I have to give it all the credit

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Speaking of pump addict….is that not a sleeper PWO? I took it for the first time last Saturday and had a killer arm workout. That stuff it pretty potent at 2 scoops!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of pump addict….is that not a sleeper PWO? I took it for the first time last Saturday and had a killer arm workout. That stuff it pretty potent at 2 scoops!
First preWO I've had in a long time that I don't want to overdose lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I understand correctly, you'd parlay this into explaining better pumps possibly?
I started increasing my carbs months ago, especially preWO which gave me great sessions. But the last couple sessions with AXT I have to say have been mind blowing. at first I associated that with the UH, but now that I've had none of that for a while, only the AXT remains.
Yes the other ingredients help too, but vascularity, pumps, and endurance should be enhanced with that ingredient in particular.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First preWO I've had in a long time that I don't want to overdose lol
I'm really glad that you are both really liking Pump Addict.

If you don't mind, there is a thread on it in the supplements section and I just made one in the Muscle Addiction section. If you wouldn't mind, please post feedback in them and it would be greatly appreciated. It gets overlooked a lot on here and I would really love to get more people to try it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's great to hear and the results should just continue to get better.

I love how Anabolic XT seems to help with motivation so much in so many people - that's an aspect of it that I'm looking so forward to myself.

I'm hoping to be able to start back training before long and I plan on running Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT myself for probably at least 16 weeks. I've lost a lot of muscle not being able to workout from the accident and have a lot of lost time and making up to do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
actually I'm starting to wonder how it's possible that AXT could possibly be doing what I think it's doing. but my last few upper sessions that were basically only AXT supported, were the most swole I have ever felt in my life. I really have nothing else to give that credit to other than the AXT since I've come off of anything else I was using.
That's pretty consistent with the feedback we get on Anabolic XT. I'm glad that you're experiencing it too.

I think that the word synergy gets overused a lot, but I think that it really is the case with Anabolic XT that the ingredients used go perfectly together to provide a lot of great results.

There are several ingredients in Anabolic XT that can contribute to increased pumps and muscle fullness - and also through the pathways that they work, they can also help each other work better.

When we were discussing things and you were attributing things to UH, I didn't want to say so, but I was thinking at the time that you were explaining a lot of the common feedback on Anabolic XT and I thought maybe you were attributing it to the wrong thing :)

I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

Ironically I've only removed things rather than adding new things so with axt being the only key supp left I have to give it all the credit
That's great to hear - I'm really glad that you're enjoying it. A great bonus is that a lot of people report the results getting even better with time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another Pump Addict Fan Here............I'm a one scooper !!

Muscle Addition  Pump Addict.jpg

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I’m a month into AE and like three days into AXT and I feel pumped/full all the time! Feel incredible even sleeping trash with a three week old.