Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually just finished a bottle of Anabolic XT and posted my reflections on it in my own log.

I definitely became more hungry on it. At first I thought maybe in my head, maybe stopping some SARMS a couple weeks prior I was regaining appetite I hadn’t noticed slipping. But there was a 3-day fast and 5-day fast during my bottle of AXT where I did not eat or use the product and when I returned to it appetite was obvious. And I also took a regular day off of it once to see how I felt, and noticed less appetite without it.

Over the bottle I feel that I have had some great training experiences. I would rate my training as having been very enjoyable and generally strong/productive. I am really quite amazed the strength and muscle I’ve retained while only on 150mg/wk test e concurrently. In fact I have made some progressions I would never have expected. I think a good part of this has been AXT pushing me to eat a surplus of quality food. Being overfed on nutritious food has kept me feeling great, good energy, and muscles full to train hard & enthusiastically. I have not been eating a lot of junk or going out for food much at all, which saves me considerable money (and probably health).

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Curious if you (@Hyde ) and @sns8778 recommend taking AXT every day, or only on lifting days. I did not take mine today as it's been a fasting day so I only really took a couple of small things in my normal regiment. I'm not sure if I have noticed a difference between taking AXT on just lifting days vs loading it into the system daily like say creatine.

I actually just finished a bottle of Anabolic XT and posted my reflections on it in my own log.
Have you also tried his phosphatidic acid? I have a bottle coming soon i'm looking forward to trying.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I definitely became more hungry on it. At first I thought maybe in my head, maybe stopping some SARMS a couple weeks prior I was regaining appetite I hadn’t noticed slipping. But there was a 3-day fast and 5-day fast during my bottle of AXT where I did not eat or use the product and when I returned to it appetite was obvious. And I also took a regular day off of it once to see how I felt, and noticed less appetite without it.

Over the bottle I feel that I have had some great training experiences. I would rate my training as having been very enjoyable and generally strong/productive. I am really quite amazed the strength and muscle I’ve retained while only on 150mg/wk test e concurrently. In fact I have made some progressions I would never have expected. I think a good part of this has been AXT pushing me to eat a surplus of quality food. Being overfed on nutritious food has kept me feeling great, good energy, and muscles full to train hard & enthusiastically. I have not been eating a lot of junk or going out for food much at all, which saves me considerable money (and probably health).
I'm really glad that you enjoyed it.

I think it says a lot about it that you saw great results on it, especially given that you reduced your TRT and still gained or maintained and also with your training background bc you're so far advanced beyond what most people are anyways.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious if you (@Hyde ) and @sns8778 recommend taking AXT every day, or only on lifting days. I did not take mine today as it's been a fasting day so I only really took a couple of small things in my normal regiment. I'm not sure if I have noticed a difference between taking AXT on just lifting days vs loading it into the system daily like say creatine.

Have you also tried his phosphatidic acid? I have a bottle coming soon i'm looking forward to trying.
Anabolic XT should be taken daily for best results.

Natural anabolics like Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Phosphatidic Acid XT all need to be used daily for best results.

I think that you may continue to underestimate the product as well as the science behind it and the mechanisms through which it works because it is not only helping on workout days - it is important to keep things in your system in order to get the best results and in my opinion its critical to maximize recovery and growth on non-training days as well.

Skipping days is really shortchanging yourself out of long term gains, results, and progress on products like this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I would definitely normally take it daily, and did so plenty of times while fasted in the morning or even when fasting the entire day, no issue. The two times I discontinued it entirely were the multi-day fasts where I dropped any and all pills to ensure I didn’t disrupt autophagy or GH elevation on any level. That’s out of an abundance of caution. Normal fasts of 36 hours or less I still take supplements that don’t need food like Yohimbine, Astragalus, etc.

I haven’t used the PA. Even old lecithin granules were decent for increasing my performance, so I would expect undeniable improvements with a properly dosed standardized product like this.

I'm really glad that you enjoyed it.

I think it says a lot about it that you saw great results on it, especially given that you reduced your TRT and still gained or maintained and also with your training background bc you're so far advanced beyond what most people are anyways.
Yesterday I benched 270 for 4x6 after heavier singles prior on a tiny commercial bench, weighing under 230lbs. I genuinely don’t think that I’ve ever done that previously. You cannot have performance metrics climbing like that if muscle is falling off, so it backs up what I am seeing in the mirror. I believe I have maintained a lot of tissue very well.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Skipping days is really shortchanging yourself out of long term gains, results, and progress on products like this.
I would definitely normally take it daily, and did so plenty of times while fasted in the morning or even when fasting the entire day, no issue.
Right on, I'll throw mine in tonight when I get home, probably half serving then fire it back up as per norm first thing tomorrow morning

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I just started the PA XT on Saturday. I can feel a little bit of a pick me up so to speak when I take it. I’m liking it with AXT so far!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just started the PA XT on Saturday. I can feel a little bit of a pick me up so to speak when I take it. I’m liking it with AXT so far!
I'm glad you're liking it and looking very forward to seeing how you like the stack together.

Anabolic Effect + Anabolic XT + Phosphatidic Acid XT is probably the stack I've looked the most forward to running of anything ever. I'll be doing some of my normal daily use supps like M-Test, Optimize-T, and Epi-Plex with them, but I use those year round for overall health benefits. I may add Urolithin-B XT in with the stack myself too - but I have lost a lot of muscle from not being able to train so I have a lot of making up to do.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm glad you're liking it and looking very forward to seeing how you like the stack together.

Anabolic Effect + Anabolic XT + Phosphatidic Acid XT is probably the stack I've looked the most forward to running of anything ever. I'll be doing some of my normal daily use supps like M-Test, Optimize-T, and Epi-Plex with them, but I use those year round for overall health benefits. I may add Urolithin-B XT in with the stack myself too - but I have lost a lot of muscle from not being able to train so I have a lot of making up to do.
The exact stack I'm getting ready to start as my PA XT just arrived!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The exact stack I'm getting ready to start as my PA XT just arrived!!!
That's awesome - I look forward to hearing your feedback on that, I think and hope that you'll love it.

I'm hoping to be able to start back to some light training in the next few weeks and will probably give it 2 weeks of just easing myself back into it and then plan to start the stack and hopefully gain some muscle back while still losing some fat.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's awesome - I look forward to hearing your feedback on that, I think and hope that you'll love it.

I'm hoping to be able to start back to some light training in the next few weeks and will probably give it 2 weeks of just easing myself back into it and then plan to start the stack and hopefully gain some muscle back while still losing some fat.
That’s great news Steve!!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You’re gonna be able to train again? Hasn’t it been over a year now? Great news! Let us know how it goes!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re gonna be able to train again? Hasn’t it been over a year now? Great news! Let us know how it goes!
It's been a year and couple months.

I'll never be able to train like before, but hope to be able to get back into at least some light training and see how things go.

Right now, I'm still in the process of trying to learn how to walk properly again. A lot of people I don't think realized how severe the break and tissue damage is - it was a complete snap of the tibia and a dual break of the fibula above the ankle and below the knee to where it started off as a free floating bone. The tibia came out thru the calf muscle - so in addition to the breaks, there is a lot of nerve and tissue damage. At first, they thought I was going to lose my leg. A tibia break like that takes around 12 months to heal the break itself and then the tissue and nerve damage still has a long way to go after that.

Learning how to walk again has been a challenge - because of the bone and tissue damage, it shifts your natural stance which then causes knee pain, back pain, balance issues, etc. I still have difficulty stepping side to side or over anything, and anytime I get up or step out of a vehicle, I have to wait a few seconds for the weight to distribute.

That's just the leg part - the accident broke my shoulder in addition to that and I have to be very careful with any shifting or twisting movements. One of the biggest setbacks I had on my shoulder was from just opening a bottle cap too quickly.

The pain is constant, but the worst part is just not knowing if its ever going to get but so much better or if I'm ever going to be able to do some of the things I used to enjoy or that I wanted to get to do.

Training wise, when I start back, it will be light cardio and just some light lifting and see how things go from there.

After the accident, I had really just given up and let myself go bc of the depression and anxiety and had lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. I'd gotten to the point where I was self conscious to even go out in public. Back in Feb., I started cleaning up my diet and started a very intensive fat loss supplement regimen since I couldn't work out, in order to try to take off some fat and so far I've lost around 36 lbs. last time I weighed. I don't weigh often, but probably still around that bc I did slack off some the week of my birthday, but my goal is to drop 50 lbs. total and then focus on building back muscle.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Learning how to walk again has been a challenge - because of the bone and tissue damage, it shifts your natural stance which then causes knee pain, back pain, balance issues, etc. I still have difficulty stepping side to side or over anything, and anytime I get up or step out of a vehicle, I have to wait a few seconds for the weight to distribute.

That's just the leg part - the accident broke my shoulder in addition to that and I have to be very careful with any shifting or twisting movements. One of the biggest setbacks I had on my shoulder was from just opening a bottle cap too quickly.

The pain is constant, but the worst part is just not knowing if its ever going to get but so much better or if I'm ever going to be able to do some of the things I used to enjoy or that I wanted to get to do.

Training wise, when I start back, it will be light cardio and just some light lifting and see how things go from there.
Dude, when you're read fire up a log for us to follow 💪(y)

your bounce back to mightiness will be inspirational to watch

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude, when you're read fire up a log for us to follow 💪(y)

your bounce back to mightiness will be inspirational to watch
Thanks. I appreciate it.

I doubt I will log it on here, but have been trying to think of somewhere to do something like that at.

The reason I don't talk about much of my personal diet/training on here is that I know what works for me and it differs from what some on here deem to be the 'normal' but I have to first and foremost train and eat in a way that doesn't cause a flareup with my autoimmune condition. And then, ironically, so many people have asked me to post my daily use general health supplement regimen and I did a couple of months ago and wound up getting my feelings very hurt and offended at how many people make smart*** remarks about how many pills I take per day, etc. and implied that they didn't believe me. Kind of was a slap in the face as much time and effort I've put into helping people on here over the years, including some of the people that make remarks.

I need to figure out other means to interact with customers other than just here. I need to get better on social media for sure; I just have never been a big social media person but definitely need to. And I'm must old school and like the forum format because it can be interactive. But I've grown really tired of putting so much time and energy into trying to help keep AM alive, but then it seems like other brand owners can pop on here only when trying to hype or sell products and get so much attention; just kind of gets discouraging at times.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which will benefit more? 3/3 dosing or 2/2/2. I am currently doing 3/3 dosing.
I'll let Steve confirm but my thoughts are that it's so mild until you're in the gym that it likely doesn't matter too much. I was taking 3 at wake up and 3 preWO mostly just to spread out the 25 pills a day that come from my various supplements lol

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll let Steve confirm but my thoughts are that it's so mild until you're in the gym that it likely doesn't matter too much. I was taking 3 at wake up and 3 preWO mostly just to spread out the 25 pills a day that come from my various supplements lol
Yeah that sounds like me especially since both AE and AXT are 6 pills/day. I read somewhere on here you can take all 6 AXT PWO so I've been doing that on training days.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brutha!!! I gotta stay in shape I've got two young daughters at home who will one day grow up and find bfs lol
haha for sure. I only recall one time fearing a girls dad in high school. that was when he stood in the middle of the driveway waiting for us to pull in to drop her off and I had to pull directly at him 😅😅😅 respect immediately engaged lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which will benefit more? 3/3 dosing or 2/2/2. I am currently doing 3/3 dosing.
I think that 3/3 is fine in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The pump was so real...just started week 3 of my AE and AXT run. Just added PA to the mix 3 days ago too.
Thank you for posting. I'm glad you're enjoying it - that's an awesome stack.

Incredible physique.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you guys have a stim free fat burner that is proven to work? I just finished a bottle of leanmode but I haven't lost any weight.
We have a couple of options for stimulant free fat burners.

We have several great formulas and then also several great single ingredient products that can be stacked however people would like.

If you're looking for just one or two products, my choices would be Lean Edge & Thermo Scorch.

You can find a lot of great feedback on them and also a lot of great research on the active ingredients.

Here is a link to the write ups:

I have been doing a very comprehensive fat loss supplement stack since Feb. 14th and so far have lost around 36 lbs.; and that's with zero exercise because I haven't been able to start back working out again yet from my accident.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been working out for the past 2 months and have not been able to lose weight. I can see some muscle growth in my chest, shoulders and arms but my weight does not go down. So I don't know if I am getting rid of fat. I am going to do some research on both of those supplements. I need stim free because of my anxiety. I start to have panic attacks. I am currently taking a male multivitamin, creatine, Anabolic xt, DIM and leanmode (just finished). Can I use one or both of these supplements with the stuff I already take? I am going to do some research but are these supplements that you recommend safe?
Yes, the supplements that I've mentioned are safe to take and are stimulant free.

Lean Edge is a very comprehensive stimulant free fat loss product that works thru multiple pathways to target fat loss.

Thermo Scorch contains MitoBurn, one of the most popular fat loss ingredients on the market (which we also offer in single ingredient form as MitoBurn XT), and Thermo Scorch also contains several other great ingredients.

They make for a great stack and I use both plus a few more things myself and have had great results.

The write ups for both products are very complete and detailed so you should be able to get some great info from them.

Regarding DIM, I'm assuming you're taking that to help lower estrogen levels - I would strongly suggest looking at changing to Inhibit-E - its inexpensive and far superior to just basic DIM for helping to modulate estrogen and increase natural testosterone levels. I use it myself as part of my own general health and fat loss regimen.

Here's a link to the Inhibit-E write up:

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys, I have just started getting back into things after being diagnosed with gyno earlier this year. When it initially became obvious to me I had been taking optimize T for 4 weeks followed by innovapharm test for 4 weeks after. Both products have fadogia agrestis and tonkat Ali among other stuff and although people will argue that those things shouldn't cause gyno I believe it was. Caveat to that is that around the months prior I had used sarms and did start hp 4 andro (but binned that after one week) so if it was these then that's fine, I can accept it.

Having been off everything since last October my natural test levels are actually pretty decent around the 500s and I'm looking for a natural sup that can help with energy in the gym, protein synthesis and general strength and muscle gain. Would anabolic xt (see it is a relevant post lol) fit this category. I wouldn't want to use it if it has a natural test boosting element. Maybe recomp 20 would be better? Like sns as a company so would like to know what you would recommend.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ould anabolic xt (see it is a relevant post lol) fit this category. I wouldn't want to use it if it has a natural test boosting element. Maybe recomp 20 would be better? Like sns as a company so would like to know what you would recommend.
we had some very little theoretical discussion on AXT / DHT / Estrogen here.
I'm not well enough versed in biochemistry to fully understand everything however I do tend to get the itchiness back in the nipples when running AXT consistently. I love the product though.

the past month running Epiandrolean + inhibit E + phosphatidic XT together have had no nipple issues for me and great workouts/results. (2 PRs while cutting 10lbs). Epiandrolean would not qualify as natural, but the Phophatidic XT is worth a go with no sides. I've also been taking orchic extract and/or MOFO (they're the same product basically but one is a 6 capsule dose and one is 2 capsule dose) with the same results you read in this thread.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys, I have just started getting back into things after being diagnosed with gyno earlier this year. When it initially became obvious to me I had been taking optimize T for 4 weeks followed by innovapharm test for 4 weeks after. Both products have fadogia agrestis and tonkat Ali among other stuff and although people will argue that those things shouldn't cause gyno I believe it was. Caveat to that is that around the months prior I had used sarms and did start hp 4 andro (but binned that after one week) so if it was these then that's fine, I can accept it.

Having been off everything since last October my natural test levels are actually pretty decent around the 500s and I'm looking for a natural sup that can help with energy in the gym, protein synthesis and general strength and muscle gain. Would anabolic xt (see it is a relevant post lol) fit this category. I wouldn't want to use it if it has a natural test boosting element. Maybe recomp 20 would be better? Like sns as a company so would like to know what you would recommend.
It has Spilanthes which definitely increases test, but it also has Eucommia Ulmoides which can increase steroid signaling. Maybe best to avoid in your case.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not well enough versed in biochemistry to fully understand everything however I do tend to get the itchiness back in the nipples when running AXT consistently. I love the product though.

the past month running Epiandrolean + inhibit E + phosphatidic XT together have had no nipple issues for me and great workouts/results. (2 PRs while cutting 10lbs). Epiandrolean would not qualify as natural, but the Phophatidic XT is worth a go with no sides. I've also been taking orchic extract and/or MOFO (they're the same product basically but one is a 6 capsule dose and one is 2 capsule dose) with the same results you read in this thread.
Sucks that orchic extract from Swanson is gone man. I may look into MOFO.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think its very relevant to post the full context of this for people reading though - that you were having itchiness in your nipples before you ever tried Anabolic XT. Your post makes it read like you're saying that caused it, when you had said that you were having the issue due to something else for some time before you ever started Anabolic XT.

I'm glad that you've been having great results with the Epiandro Lean, Inhibit-E, and Phosphatidic Acid XT stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Everyone responds different to different things, but it would be extremely rare for Fadogia to do that to someone. For example, Fadogia is in M-Test and a lot of people use that year round and never have issues with it. It could be the sarm's, I hate 4andro bc of sides, or it could be that they created a little bit of an issue that any test booster may would have aggravated. Either way, I'm glad you're doing better.

Anabolic XT would fit in the category of what you're looking for - for increasing protein synthesis, and strength and muscle gains.

Anabolic XT does have Spilanthes in it, which would not increase estrogen; but in your case, it seems like you may be explaining that anything that causes an increase in test may bother you. I don't think that it would cause an issue for you, but if you were super concerned about it, you could go with Phosphatidic Acid XT or Anabolic Effect. Recomp20 is also a great product, as you mentioned - it is going to be more for recomp purposes, but it is great for lean muscle and fat loss.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Have you considered supplements like epicatechin, creatine hcl, amentoflavone, peako2? These can all give different kinds of ergogenic boosts.

Energy is usually going to be hormone & stimulant-based for me assuming sleep and dietary fuel are on point, but going more nootropic routes can help you feel more driven/focused. Sabroxy Xt, Focus XT, Vasoforce Rush are some SNS products you may like to play with preWO in that regard.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you considered supplements like epicatechin, creatine hcl, amentoflavone, peako2? These can all give different kinds of ergogenic boosts.

Energy is usually going to be hormone & stimulant-based for me assuming sleep and dietary fuel are on point, but going more nootropic routes can help you feel more driven/focused. Sabroxy Xt, Focus XT, Vasoforce Rush are some SNS products you may like to play with preWO in that regard.
I take creatine, although basic mono plus glutamine. I take a multi, fish oil, extra vid c and d3. I have used ghost build before which I believe was their creatine and epicatechin product. It was okay actually but was using other stuff at the time so can't really tell what if anything it was really doing. Because I'm just getting back into it I'm just gonna go with what I have for a few weeks to ensure I actually get into a decent workout and diet routine before throwing any more money at it. Just planning for the next step.

Bob1983

Awards
You are stonger than me. We received our stores order last week and I made it less than a week and I am now running;
Recomp20 (plan was at least four weeks of this without any other new products"
Thermo Scorch
and held off for two days and am now on Anabolic XT. lol

Turning 40 soon and time is not on my side so f**k it lol.
This is exactly same stack Im thinking of running. Funnily enough I also wanted to use just the Recomp20 for 4 weeks also but after a week have decided to stack with AXT but also thinking of adding in Thermo Scorch

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is exactly same stack Im thinking of running. Funnily enough I also wanted to use just the Recomp20 for 4 weeks also but after a week have decided to stack with AXT but also thinking of adding in Thermo Scorch
I've been doing Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, and LipoVantage for the last couple months and have dropped a little over 40 lbs. since Feb. without being super strict on my diet and without being able to do any exercise.

Now, I'm finally able to start back doing light training and will be doing Recomp20 with those for the next month while still trying to lose fat and start building back some muscle. Then in 4 weeks, hopefully will be ready and back in the swing of things to add in Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've actually come across that already which contributed to wanting some!
I may grab a bottle, run recomp20 and Thermo scorch for a month and then recomp20 and AXT together after
That should be a great stack. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stuff is powerful. Don’t think I’m coming off anytime soon.
@Irishobrien

Quoting you to see how you are liking it and if you're still using it?

And also because I tried to send you a pm and it wouldn't let me for some reason; said that you had a setting that limited who could view your profile. Shoot me a pm if you don't mind so I can reply to it. Or if you have my contact information outside of AM, send me a message. Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone that doesn't know, during the time that Anabolic XT had been released, I hadn't been able to workout because I was in a bad accident in February of 2022 and broke my shoulder, my fibula in 2 places, and shattered my tibia in my right leg including it coming out thru my calf muscle, so I was in a wheelchair for 5 weeks, 6 months of physical therapy, and then a long process of trying to learn how to walk again properly.

During that time period, I had really let myself go between not being able to do much and the stress, anxiety, & depression. I had lost pretty much all of my muscle and gained so much fat that I was 25 lbs. heavier than my heaviest weight ever and without the muscle that I had when I was at my previous heaviest.

In Feb. 2023, I started trying to clean up my diet some; not strict, but more like watching what I ate more. Since I couldn't workout, I was relying on a very supplement intensive fat loss regimen to help lose some fat and between Feb. 14th and beginning of June, I had lost a little over 40 lbs., which I was very happy with being that I wasn't able to do any exercise at all.

Around a month ago, I started back doing some light workouts and just trying to ease back into things. The fat loss part of my supplement regimen since then is Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, and GlucoVantage XT. I had added in CEL Ecdy-Plex and SNS Recomp20. I used XPG Ursa-Gel but admittedly wasn't as consistent as I should have been bc I suck at applying topicals consistently. I need to get better about that.

The stack that I've been looking forward to running the most in all the time that I wasn't able to workout has been to stack Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, & Phosphatidic Acid XT - and I'm excited that I'm finally starting that today.

I will continue with my fat loss supplement regimen for at least the next 4 weeks. I'm going to continue on Recomp20, try to get more consistent with XPG Ursa-Gel & Ab-Solved, and am going to continue with Ecdy-Plex for at least a couple more weeks and decide from there.

I know what I'm taking is a lot more than most people will use, but I've also been through a lot in the last year and a half and it had destroyed me both physically and mentally, and I'm trying to go all out to get back into shape as quickly as possible.

Anyway, I said all that to say that - I'm super excited to finally get to start Anabolic XT for myself!

Bob1983

Awards
For anyone that doesn't know, during the time that Anabolic XT had been released, I hadn't been able to workout because I was in a bad accident in February of 2022 and broke my shoulder, my fibula in 2 places, and shattered my tibia in my right leg including it coming out thru my calf muscle, so I was in a wheelchair for 5 weeks, 6 months of physical therapy, and then a long process of trying to learn how to walk again properly.

During that time period, I had really let myself go between not being able to do much and the stress, anxiety, & depression. I had lost pretty much all of my muscle and gained so much fat that I was 25 lbs. heavier than my heaviest weight ever and without the muscle that I had when I was at my previous heaviest.

In Feb. 2023, I started trying to clean up my diet some; not strict, but more like watching what I ate more. Since I couldn't workout, I was relying on a very supplement intensive fat loss regimen to help lose some fat and between Feb. 14th and beginning of June, I had lost a little over 40 lbs., which I was very happy with being that I wasn't able to do any exercise at all.

Around a month ago, I started back doing some light workouts and just trying to ease back into things. The fat loss part of my supplement regimen since then is Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, and GlucoVantage XT. I had added in CEL Ecdy-Plex and SNS Recomp20. I used XPG Ursa-Gel but admittedly wasn't as consistent as I should have been bc I suck at applying topicals consistently. I need to get better about that.

The stack that I've been looking forward to running the most in all the time that I wasn't able to workout has been to stack Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, & Phosphatidic Acid XT - and I'm excited that I'm finally starting that today.

I will continue with my fat loss supplement regimen for at least the next 4 weeks. I'm going to continue on Recomp20, try to get more consistent with XPG Ursa-Gel & Ab-Solved, and am going to continue with Ecdy-Plex for at least a couple more weeks and decide from there.

I know what I'm taking is a lot more than most people will use, but I've also been through a lot in the last year and a half and it had destroyed me both physically and mentally, and I'm trying to go all out to get back into shape as quickly as possible.

Anyway, I said all that to say that - I'm super excited to finally get to start Anabolic XT for myself!
I'm currently taking recomp20 and Anabolic XT. Im eating a little more than I have been for the past year or so, probably at a bit of a surplus past my maintenance but my muscles appear fuller and my numbers seem to be going up. So far so good! Im about 4 weeks in so I think from here on out I should start seeing whats what! Looking forward to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently taking recomp20 and Anabolic XT. Im eating a little more than I have been for the past year or so, probably at a bit of a surplus past my maintenance but my muscles appear fuller and my numbers seem to be going up. So far so good! Im about 4 weeks in so I think from here on out I should start seeing whats what! Looking forward to it.
Thank you for posting. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

How long do you plan on running it for? I just started last week, I'm thinking I'm doing 20 weeks of Anabolic XT and will probably run Recomp20 at least the first 8 weeks of it. I had already been on Recomp20 for about 3 weeks.

Bob1983

Awards
Thank you for posting. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

How long do you plan on running it for? I just started last week, I'm thinking I'm doing 20 weeks of Anabolic XT and will probably run Recomp20 at least the first 8 weeks of it. I had already been on Recomp20 for about 3 weeks.
I have enough for 8 weeks worth of both but I'll probably run them both for 12 weeks. Although its not needed I'll give my body a 4 week rest or so and see what I want jump back on from there depending on if I want to bulk or cut. What I would really like to do is try an Anabolic XT & Anabolic effect stack but I follow a halal diet and the Anabolic effect capsules aren't suitable for vegetarians unlike the other 2 SNS products so no can do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have enough for 8 weeks worth of both but I'll probably run them both for 12 weeks. Although its not needed I'll give my body a 4 week rest or so and see what I want jump back on from there depending on if I want to bulk or cut. What I would really like to do is try an Anabolic XT & Anabolic effect stack but I follow a halal diet and the Anabolic effect capsules aren't suitable for vegetarians unlike the other 2 SNS products so no can do.
I think that 12 to 16 weeks is a good cycle length for them.

I'm going 20 weeks myself, but the main reason is personal curiosity and also because I was in a bad accident in Feb. 2022 and wasn't able to train for a year and 4 months and had lost a lot of muscle, so I'm going longer because I really want to build back as much muscle as possible. And also, I have an autoimmune condition and working out in general is very hard on my body and I think the stack will help me recover better and not be as prone to overtraining as I normally am.

You will be very, very happy to know that by the end of the year Anabolic Effect should be in vegetable capsules. What we have been doing is that as we run out of labels (labels are many times ordered 10k+ at a time), we have been changing most things over to vegetable capsules :)

Bob1983

Awards
I think that 12 to 16 weeks is a good cycle length for them.

I'm going 20 weeks myself, but the main reason is personal curiosity and also because I was in a bad accident in Feb. 2022 and wasn't able to train for a year and 4 months and had lost a lot of muscle, so I'm going longer because I really want to build back as much muscle as possible. And also, I have an autoimmune condition and working out in general is very hard on my body and I think the stack will help me recover better and not be as prone to overtraining as I normally am.

You will be very, very happy to know that by the end of the year Anabolic Effect should be in vegetable capsules. What we have been doing is that as we run out of labels (labels are many times ordered 10k+ at a time), we have been changing most things over to vegetable capsules :)
I was hoping you would say that! Actually I was hoping you were going to say it had already happened but the labels and pics online just hadn't been updated yet lol. Well I'm looking forward to trying that out then!