My Epidrol Pulse Log.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 17.

Rest.
Only thing new is vascularity. Shoulders and chest are really coming out now. Got a vein in the forearm just under the elbow that has never shown up before. Lov'in it!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like ur on course dude. +3 in 2 weeks puts on course for a possible +12. Prolly give u what.....an 8 or 9 lb. net? From what I've read about pulsing that's about right isn't it? Just keep working.
You got it Buddy! I'm hopping for 12 lbs in three months. I hope that if I increase the calories after the Pulse by 500 that I'll keep almost all the gains. One pounds a week isn't unrealistic to me for keepable gains on a pulse.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains, keep it going. I've just started an Epi pulse myself this week so it will be interesting to see how it pans out.
Thanx for stopping by. I'll check out your log. GOOD LUCK!!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains, keep it going. I've just started an Epi pulse myself this week so it will be interesting to see how it pans out.
I guess your not logging your cycle? How are you making out? What's the plan you have? Be great to hear from another pulser. 30 mg is working out great so far and this time (for sure!) I'll be staying at that dose.

Last edited:
Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 18.

Dose. 30 mg Epidrol. 40 mcg long-igf.
W/o: Had a super leg day today. They look really good all pumped up.
Mood: Fantastic. I'm going to get blood work done at the end of this cycle. Had it done a while ago and Test was on the low side. I'm thinking that this is how I should be feeling all the time. I was a little worried going into this about my temper. I'm not a wall punching jackass, just seems like alot of small things drive me nuts. But I've never been calmer then what I am now. Lov'in the feeling.
Libido is the same. Good.
To days of healing up and rest then going to kill it next week. Looking forward to stepping on the scale.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 18.

Dose. 30 mg Epidrol. 40 mcg long-igf.
W/o: Had a super leg day today. They look really good all pumped up.
Mood: Fantastic. I'm going to get blood work done at the end of this cycle. Had it done a while ago and Test was on the low side. I'm thinking that this is how I should be feeling all the time. I was a little worried going into this about my temper. I'm not a wall punching jackass, just seems like alot of small things drive me nuts. But I've never been calmer then what I am now. Lov'in the feeling.
Libido is the same. Good.
To days of healing up and rest then going to kill it next week. Looking forward to stepping on the scale.
Looking good! 30mg was def good to me too. I seemed to have mellowed my agression during 40mg, but it is slowly coming back lol. Keep it up.

Oh, and RIP SoCal.....???

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 21.
Sorry for the delay Boys. Fell right off my game. Haven't eaten properly, trained, etc for a few days. The wife informed me that I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!! Been a little overwhelmed as we weren't exactly trying, but it's great news all the same. Anyways, will be back at it tomorrow. Gotta get huge to protect my little one before he/she gets here heehee.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 21.
Sorry for the delay Boys. Fell right off my game. Haven't eaten properly, trained, etc for a few days. The wife informed me that I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!! Been a little overwhelmed as we weren't exactly trying, but it's great news all the same. Anyways, will be back at it tomorrow. Gotta get huge to protect my little one before he/she gets here heehee.
Hell yea!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! That's great news, and I'm happy as hell for you. Oh, btw my thread got moved to cycle info section, or somewhere in anabolic section.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 22.

Thanx Liquid!!!!

Dose: 30 mg Epidrol, 40mcg igf.
Mood: Top of the world!
Libido: Good lol.
Aggression: None.
Appetite: Same/Good.

Had a great w/o today. Strength was up, focus was super, and went longer then normal.

30mg is the spot for me for sure.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 22.

Thanx Liquid!!!!

Dose: 30 mg Epidrol, 40mcg igf.
Mood: Top of the world!
Libido: Good lol.
Aggression: None.
Appetite: Same/Good.

Had a great w/o today. Strength was up, focus was super, and went longer then normal.

30mg is the spot for me for sure.
30mg was def a good week for me as well. I'm in pct day 1 and if it continues like it did today, I think I'm in for a lot more gains in the next month!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
30mg was def a good week for me as well. I'm in pct day 1 and if it continues like it did today, I think I'm in for a lot more gains in the next month!
Thanx for stopping by!! Any word of PM from Solcal? Little worried about the guy. He was doing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for stopping by!! Any word of PM from Solcal? Little worried about the guy. He was doing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well.
No.... I think a stray caught him without his helmet on. Keep your armor on! Maybe his mom grounded him lol. He is only 18 years old remember.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 23. Rest.

Nice one Liquid lol.

Weight: 185:shrug: Like I said, I fell off the routine for a few days there. If weight is the same next week I'm upping my calories by 500. I'm really leaning out though, get two of the six now lol.

Everything else is the same old thing, feel great!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 21.
YeeHiiii.....way to go POPS!!!! Does this mean we all get one of dem expensive Cuban Seegars????? Happy for ya bro!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
YeeHiiii.....way to go POPS!!!! Does this mean we all get one of dem expensive Cuban Seegars????? Happy for ya bro!
Day 26.

Works been nuts so missed a few days.
Worked legs today and weight was up!!! I think the 30mg is starting to do its thing.
Will weigh in on Monday.

Lol. Thanx Cfour. I have three boxes of Cubans from our honeymoon in Cuba!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 26.

Works been nuts so missed a few days.
Worked legs today and weight was up!!! I think the 30mg is starting to do its thing.
Will weigh in on Monday.

Lol. Thanx Cfour. I have three boxes of Cubans from our honeymoon in Cuba!
Keep doing your thing!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 27. Rest.

Weighed in at 186. +4lbs. Booyaaaaaakasha!! And thanx Liquid!!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 28.

30mg Epidrol, 40mcg Lr3-igf.
Weight: Same.
Mood: Great.
Veins are the biggest I've ever had in shoulders and chest!!!! This is coming out really nice.
W/o weights are up. Bench up five pounds so happy to finally see that happening as well.
Wife: Still pregnant! Heehee.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 28.

30mg Epidrol, 40mcg Lr3-igf.
Weight: Same.
Mood: Great.
Veins are the biggest I've ever had in shoulders and chest!!!! This is coming out really nice.
W/o weights are up. Bench up five pounds so happy to finally see that happening as well.
Wife: Still pregnant! Heehee.
Looks like you're just 1 big ball of positives right now, lol. Glad things are going well!