Mr Z's emax/epidrol pulse

MrZ

Awards
Now it's time for another pulse since my last epi pulse which I loved. The goal of this pulse is to put some lean Ibs on while on a clean bulk.

Current stats:
w: 211 Ibs bf: 14 %
Staple supps: whey, multivites, oil's, EAA's,
fast carbs(with wo), psyllium
Extra support: cycle support offdays with 25 mg's ATD

Puls plan 2 days on/2 days off(wo-days)
Epi is on the way so first week was emax only.
The plan is to do a five week pulse and take a few weeks off because of a wedding I have to attend and alcohol will be hard to avoid at that point. Then I plan on doing a longer pulse with PP, max LMG,Epi and possibly Prostanozol(not at the same time offcourse).

2on 2 off
w.1(last week) emax only 10,20,20,20
w.2 emax/epi(I hope) (20/20)
w.3 emax/epi(I hope) (20/20)
w.3 emax/epi(I hope) (30/20)
w.4 emax/epi(I hope) (30/20)
w.5 emax/epi(I hope) (30/20)

Following weeks: ATD 25 mg's, aPCT or restor(think I want to save it for Max LMG pulse off days)

Day 6:
So far the workouts been greate and the pumps been amazing. Last nights shoulder wo made me look like a freakin camel cause of the trapz-pump:woohoo:
After my first on days I was really moody which led to some domestic disturbance but works been a biatch lately som I cant blame the emax for that at this point. I gained about 3 Ibs and I feel more dense/hard and muscle seem fuller. So far it's all good. I will try to uppdate a few times a week atleast and feel free to give all kinds of input, its all good:dance:

/Z

MrZ

Awards
Day 10(6 days on)

Except for the fact my epi hasnt arrived yet everything goes on nicely. Ive upped the emax to 30 mg's ed. Pumps been amazing and strength is up and libido is good.

No backpumps yet which is nice. No signs off sides at all. The only negative so far is that I tend to be a bit gyno-paranoid, so lately I have been controlling my nipples so damn often that they become sore from all the pinching(how gay is that).

I take ATD 25 mgs every night and while pulsing I like to think that the risk of gyno is close to zero. Can's wait to add the epi though:woohoo:

No real massgain yet but my diet has been bad lately for which I blame a bloody cold I cought.

/Z

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The ergomax lmg isn't still available is it? i heard its one of the wettest superhuge gain compounds. Was thinking it would be interesting to see that stacked with a low dose 11-oxo to keep cortisol down during the gains

MrZ

Awards
I think you can get it from some places in the UK(I think Phera clones are very simnilar though and probably a bit cleaner), I bought it from a friend=P It's supposed to be very wet and gains should be most expected in the third week or so. Not sure with pulsing but so far no bloating, more the opposite actually. Very dense and hard muscle feeling but no real gains so far. Really waiting for my epi to arrive, bloody customs!! Should be a really nice addition 30 mg's each......

MrZ

Awards
Day 17(9 days on)

So far everything is going nicely. No epi yet so I bet the european customs are popping epi as we speak the bastards. Today I added some pp to the mix giving a total of 20 mg ergo + 15 mg pp = 35 mg's methyl.

The nightly 25 mgs ATD keeps shutdown away and the nuts are nice and full all the time. Libido is normal/up and no issues with bloodpressure, lethargy or backpumps. Acne is up a bit but nothing I cant handle.

Strengt is up and pumps and vascularity id off the chart especially arms and trapz. Massgain so far is about 5 Ibs and I can feel I added som mass to my shoulders which was well needed.

It sucks i have to take e few weeks off for my wedding but thats life. One problem I got is that my bachelorparty might come up and I dont know when. Its hard to avoid alcohol during your own bachelorparty. I wonder how hard a day off drinking would be on an offday while pulsing? Any thoughts?
I guess I have to avoid my friends untill Im off=(

Ozz

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Day 17(9 days on)

So far everything is going nicely. No epi yet so I bet the european customs are popping epi as we speak the bastards. Today I added some pp to the mix giving a total of 20 mg ergo + 15 mg pp = 35 mg's methyl.

The nightly 25 mgs ATD keeps shutdown away and the nuts are nice and full all the time. Libido is normal/up and no issues with bloodpressure, lethargy or backpumps. Acne is up a bit but nothing I cant handle.

Strengt is up and pumps and vascularity id off the chart especially arms and trapz. Massgain so far is about 5 Ibs and I can feel I added som mass to my shoulders which was well needed.

It sucks i have to take e few weeks off for my wedding but thats life. One problem I got is that my bachelorparty might come up and I dont know when. Its hard to avoid alcohol during your own bachelorparty. I wonder how hard a day off drinking would be on an offday while pulsing? Any thoughts?
I guess I have to avoid my friends untill Im off=(

Ozz
Nah don't drink bro, even though it may be alright, but why stress your liver and kidney even further for very very short term satisfaction. I can understand it would suck to not have a blast, especially for your own bachelor party, but maybe you could delay the party until after your PCT, that way you get the best of both worlds.

Just my 2 cents.

MrZ

Awards
Your probably right bro! I will delay the party a bit. PCT will probably just be me taking ATD a little while longer and thats it. At least the way I feel right now. Support supps and basics offcourse!!

Ozz

MrZ

Awards
day 19(10 days on)

Epi arrived yesterday so it's added at 20 mg pre wo and 20 mg emax post. I had only half a bottle of emax som its running out and from next week I will be doin epi solo at 40 mg's for about 10 days and then take a breake cause Im getting married and can't really skip the champagne at my own wedding now can I?

So far it's all good except acne is getting worse and I got som rather impressive zits on my forehead and shoulders. Other than that no sides at all.

Weight is up about 6 Ibs and waistline meassure hastnt changed an inch:thumbsup: It's a pity I can't go longer but Im preparing an 8 week monster-pulse for later this year!!!

Z

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
From the looks of it you love Pulse better than Conventional Cycle, am I correct? :)

I can't make up my mind on which one to do first, I'm leaning towards Pulse though, what do you suggest?

MrZ

Awards
I dont think I will do a convetional cycle again. Offcourse you can't gain the same amount of mass in as short time as a "normal" cycle. But I feel that beeing able to exclude a big SERM-based PCT and spare your body the recoverytime after a shutdown is a huge benefit with pulsing. Also giving your body(with my 2 on 2 off scedule) 2 days recovery after each 2 on-days atleast feel logically better for you when it comes to bp, liver-issues and lipids.

So far nearly all pulsing reviews are possitive and I havent seen any repports of gyno, significant shutdown and so on.
Im really happy with the 6+ pounds(2 weeks to go) Ive gained pulsing just 4-5 weeks and possitive effects on mood, libido and wellbeeing. So yes! I really like pulsing!

Z

MrZ

Awards
I can't make up my mind on which one to do first, I'm leaning towards Pulse though, what do you suggest?

If you havn't tried epi I would do an epi-pulse solo starting at 20 mgs, adding 10 mg's every week to 40 or 50 and stay there.

Depending on your previous cycles and goals you could add a wet compound like p-plex, m-drol for even bigger gains.
Or an non-methyl like x-mass(I will do this later this year with Max LMG+epi)

For a cut epi should stack well with something like 11-oxo, furazabol, winstrol, prostanozol.

I guess the sky's the limit. The longer onset-time of halo-50 migh make it a little bit less suited for pulsing.

Z

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
I dont think I will do a convetional cycle again. Offcourse you can't gain the same amount of mass in as short time as a "normal" cycle. But I feel that beeing able to exclude a big SERM-based post cycle therapy and spare your body the recoverytime after a shutdown is a huge benefit with pulsing. Also giving your body(with my 2 on 2 off scedule) 2 days recovery after each 2 on-days atleast feel logically better for you when it comes to bp, liver-issues and lipids.

So far nearly all pulsing reviews are possitive and I havent seen any repports of gyno, significant shutdown and so on.
Im really happy with the 6+ pounds(2 weeks to go) Ive gained pulsing just 4-5 weeks and possitive effects on mood, libido and wellbeeing. So yes! I really like pulsing!

Z
If you havn't tried epi I would do an epi-pulse solo starting at 20 mgs, adding 10 mg's every week to 40 or 50 and stay there.

Depending on your previous cycles and goals you could add a wet compound like p-plex, m-drol for even bigger gains.
Or an non-methyl like x-mass(I will do this later this year with Max LMG+epi)

For a cut epi should stack well with something like 11-oxo, furazabol, winstrol, prostanozol.

I guess the sky's the limit. The longer onset-time of halo-50 migh make it a little bit less suited for pulsing.

Z
Nice! pulsing is just seems like the way to go, I also like the idea of slower and steady gain, rather than a quick short burst, I have asked a lot of people as well, those who tried pulsing seems to love it and those that are against it are usually the ones that never try it out themselves.

I'll follow your advice bro, oh btw, I'm still planning to do a short PCT with nolva after the pulse for 3 weeks dosing at 30/20/10 just for extra insurance, do you think that is overkill?

MrZ

Awards
I'll follow your advice bro, oh btw, I'm still planning to do a short post cycle therapy with nolva after the pulse for 3 weeks dosing at 30/20/10 just for extra insurance, do you think that is overkill?

How many weeks are you planning on running the pulse?
I think some low-dose nolva might be a good idea, atleast for a longer pulse of 6+ weeks. Im planning on adding some nolva aswell for my longer pulse this autumn. I will do aPCT for 4 weeks and run nolva at 20/20 the first two weeks or clomid which I prefer over nolva at 100 mgs for a few days and then 50 mg's for about 10 days more.

Will you do a epi solo pulse? In that case Im not sure you will need the nolva unless you go for 8-10 weeks. I must say that adding a slightly more wet compound is gr8 and the gains is better compared to when I ran epi solo but acne is worse but ok. I really think x-mass/revolt/max LMG is a nice addition both toxicity-wise and when it comes to gains. When I do it later I will do Restore on off days for anti-prolactin properties(max LMG beeing an progestin and all). It's probably not needed when pulsing but I like to play it safe!!

Hasta Luego!

Z

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks are you planning on running the pulse?
I think some low-dose nolva might be a good idea, atleast for a longer pulse of 6+ weeks. Im planning on adding some nolva aswell for my longer pulse this autumn. I will do aPCT for 4 weeks and run nolva at 20/20 the first two weeks or clomid which I prefer over nolva at 100 mgs for a few days and then 50 mg's for about 10 days more.

Will you do a epi solo pulse? In that case Im not sure you will need the nolva unless you go for 8-10 weeks. I must say that adding a slightly more wet compound is gr8 and the gains is better compared to when I ran epi solo but acne is worse but ok. I really think x-mass/revolt/max LMG is a nice addition both toxicity-wise and when it comes to gains. When I do it later I will do Restore on off days for anti-prolactin properties(max LMG beeing an progestin and all). It's probably not needed when pulsing but I like to play it safe!!

Hasta Luego!

Z
This will be my first Epi Cycle, so I prefer to run it solo at the moment to test out how well I respond to it. It will be an 8 week pulse (well more like 60 days actually), then post cycle therapy for 3 weeks using nolva 30/20/10.

I'm planning to run low dose of AI using 6-OXO Extreme (just 2 caps for OFF Days) to help with the rebound, I will also run the 6-OXO Extreme during PCT starting at high dose and tapering down gradually as I finish off the PCT.

In the future I'm really keen to stack 1,4 AD BOLD as a base and pulse a methylated compound like Epi, or probably Superdrol, as a topping on top, sounds good. :p

MrZ

Awards
day 24(12 days on)

Last day with emax so from now on its 40 mg's epi for one week´til pulse is over. Vascularity and pump is excellent and strength is up generally. The only side som far isa acne wfor which I blame emax(since I had no problem on epi solo). Big a$$ zits on shoulders and one day I had one on my freakin elbow:wtf:

But acne I can handle for a few weeks. Im up a total of 7 Ibs with minimal fat-gain and I dont feel bloated.

If everything work out the way I hope I will get bloodwork(probably no hormones though) done the week after the pulse. Would be bloody interesting!! Stay tuned!

Z