Congrats man, you’re looking great.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn’t get the memo that EVERYONE was meeting at the gym at 10am today. I switched up my whole routine on the fly today. Still had fun and I’m sure I’m in at least 17 TikTok’s so I should start collecting royalties shortly.

Merry Christmas!

Squats
10x45x2/135/185
8x225x2
3x275

Strict ohp
10x45x2/95
8x135
5x155
3x185
2x205
8x135

Seated leg curl
20x50/100x2

Incline
20x135
6x225x2
4x255
2x275

Seated db military
20x40x2
8x80

Facepulls
20x60/100x2

Seated calf raise
20x45
12x90x4

Selectorized leg press
100x80

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s the last day for many to get in a session before they’re stuck with family for two days.

I’ll keep an eye out for you on TikTok

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t get the memo that EVERYONE was meeting at the gym at 10am today. I switched up my whole routine on the fly today. Still had fun and I’m sure I’m in at least 17 TikTok’s so I should start collecting royalties shortly.

Merry Christmas!

Squats
10x45x2/135/185
8x225x2
3x275

Strict ohp
10x45x2/95
8x135
5x155
3x185
2x205
8x135

Seated leg curl
20x50/100x2

Incline
20x135
6x225x2
4x255
2x275

Seated db military
20x40x2
8x80

Facepulls
20x60/100x2

Seated calf raise
20x45
12x90x4

Selectorized leg press
100x80
Too funny dude. My gym was a ghost town today, the only people who showed up were the hardcore lifters. I usually feel thick and strong in my gym and suddenly these dudes show up repping 345 on the bench and I'm like well...****... Gonna need to work harder I guess

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 scoops daft pump/1 cap Spook…

Bench
10x45x2/95/135
5x155/185/225/255/275
3x295

Incline db press
10x50/60/70(no rest in btwn)
10x70x2
8x100

Rolling tris
12x25x2/35

Very high incline flyes
12x35x3

Db tricep extensions
12x20x3

Tricep cable extensions
20x50/80/120
10x150

Cable push downs (kneeling)
20x65x2

Boring cable accessory work

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Deload is over. Hit some 5’s today and I’m really happy where my strength still is after my blast. Body weight is holding tight between 207-208lb.

Bench
5x45x2/95/135/185/225/255/275
2x295
25x135

Incline
5x135/225x3/255

Rolling tris
20x25x2

Flyes
12x45x2

Single arm db extensions
12x20x3

Cable extensions
20x65/80
10x110

Reverse grip pushdowns
20x65x3

More cable stuff

CG bench
20x95x2

IMG_3107.JPG

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still lookin swole af man! You got 315 coming fast and easy by the looks of that first day back from deload

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m thinking this for my next blast -
Wks 1-4
400test/200mast
Wks 5-20
400test/300mast/300deca
Wks 15-20
50anavar/50winni

I really wanna try winni and I already had great success with 50mg Var so I’d like to use that again. What do y’all think? Mostly about the orals

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t use Winny for 6 weeks. It drops HDL harder & faster than anything, and it can be tough on joints. I would just stagger it in the last 4 weeks, while still starting Var the last 6.

Also, doing both of them is 1,700mg/wk. I kind of want to minimize exposure to that kind of dosing threshold, so holding it off 2 more weeks is less oxidative stress that way.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t use Winny for 6 weeks. It drops HDL harder & faster than anything, and it can be tough on joints. I would just stagger it in the last 4 weeks, while still starting Var the last 6.

Also, doing both of them is 1,700mg/wk. I kind of want to minimize exposure to that kind of dosing threshold, so holding it off 2 more weeks is less oxidative stress that way.
Ok so with this being said. Do you think 25mg winni would be better suited the last 4 weeks?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean, what is the goal of the Winny use? I don’t exactly know what it’s doing here than you couldn’t achieve with more Var if you wanted more muscle and strength.

Winny is basically good for hardening a very lean physique temporarily to produce a temporary look, and it can be an option as an oral power-adder for a temporary strength event that adds very little weight typically. But it’s very very hard on HDL, and the hairline, and sometimes the joints.

I think adding 50mg makes sense if you want to see anything noticeable out of it in that 4 week span. I just don’t know that it belongs in an off-season cycle.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winny and epistane are 2 orals I’ll never touch. One and done. Dried my joints to the point I couldn’t train. That was at low dose too

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I’ll forego the winny. I was going to use as a hardener alongside the Anavar with the strength boost. Upping Anavar dosage may make more sense though.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I’m thinking this for my next blast -
Wks 1-4
400test/200mast
Wks 5-20
400test/300mast/300deca
Wks 15-20
50anavar/50winni

I really wanna try winni and I already had great success with 50mg Var so I’d like to use that again. What do y’all think? Mostly about the orals
I actually love the look of that blast tbh I've heard great things about winny/var 50mg/50mg was actually planning it on my spring blast with tren ace😈😈😈

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean, what is the goal of the Winny use? I don’t exactly know what it’s doing here than you couldn’t achieve with more Var if you wanted more muscle and strength.

Winny is basically good for hardening a very lean physique temporarily to produce a temporary look, and it can be an option as an oral power-adder for a temporary strength event that adds very little weight typically. But it’s very very hard on HDL, and the hairline, and sometimes the joints.

I think adding 50mg makes sense if you want to see anything noticeable out of it in that 4 week span. I just don’t know that it belongs in an off-season cycle.
Which is exactly why I'll be using the winny...temporary physique look for an event

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which is exactly why I'll be using the winny...temporary physique look for an event
Is it difficult psychologically to gain that extra look for the event and lose it after? How substantial is the temporary improvement?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it difficult psychologically to gain that extra look for the event and lose it after? How substantial is the temporary improvement?
Not really for me plus for me when it cones to orals it always seems like I keep a little of the look permanently. It's probably all in my head but that's enough enough motivate me and keep me training even harder after said event

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not really for me plus for me when it cones to orals it always seems like I keep a little of the look permanently. It's probably all in my head but that's enough enough motivate me and keep me training even harder after said event
I could see that. My wife is convinced I have "lucky" genetics because my abs are showing even when I'm 5% fatter these days but she has no idea how much work it took to cut down to 6-8% BF back in the day and what I built so that when I'm 15-16% things still look respectable. If she saw me at 20 vs 40 she wouldn't call it just lucky genetics lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me, no, because it’s usually always accompanied with general misery that orals can bring. It’s love/hate - it’s a cool experience, but not one you want to stay at either.

It’s definitely all in your head man

But training harder will help retain more longer, not the cosmetic effects like hardening but actual muscle retention.

Yolo, swap winny for SD
Bro I laughed out loud so hard. Almost anything after the phrase YOLO, you know it’s gonna zing 🤣🤣🤣

I mean I know he could add some SD, but I took it as “**** it just take everything you got at maximum doses”

Well I do have plenty
Just don’t use 50mg

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys I really got away from logging my lifts. Still in the gym 3-4days a week I just don’t really feel like constantly keeping up with this log. Maybe I will again during the blast. Things are going well and at the present time I’m just trying to maintain my weight while getting stronger. I’m not dead or anything

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I really got away from logging my lifts. Still in the gym 3-4days a week I just don’t really feel like constantly keeping up with this log. Maybe I will again during the blast. Things are going well and at the present time I’m just trying to maintain my weight while getting stronger. I’m not dead or anything
No worries; glad to hear you’re well! Training should have periods of pushing and relaxing. They key is to keep the habit and stay in the gym; it’s mainly just a mental shift in intent.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fugging love the rhino belt squat. Haven’t used on in years. Send those rogue nudezzzz when it comes in!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m excited and I’ve never even used one haha
Dude best belt squat I’ve ever tried. The barbell club I joined has one and a friend’s gym used to have one. It’s better than EliteFTS even, and any other brand I’ve used.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Knees and elbows are starting to get very sore. My blast is set to start in about 2weeks. Should I add low dose deca before I start 300mg a month in my blast?
Blast is
400test
300mast
After one month
300deca

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you not respond well? I haven’t been on here much
Yeah me and deca aren’t friends. I dropped it completely at week 8 and blasted trest for the final 5 weeks. Deca was the most sides and most AI I’ve ever had to use. Blood pressure, anxiety, just did not tolerate it well at all. Only NPP from here on out if I want nandro

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah me and deca aren’t friends. I dropped it completely at week 8 and blasted trest for the final 5 weeks. Deca was the most sides and most AI I’ve ever had to use. Blood pressure, anxiety, just did not tolerate it well at all. Only NPP from here on out if I want nandro
I had a similar experience with NPP. Mostly bp and sleeplessness. Might just keep the deca low for joints.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Knees and elbows are starting to get very sore. My blast is set to start in about 2weeks. Should I add low dose deca before I start 300mg a month in my blast?
Blast is
400test
300mast
After one month
300deca
Glad to hear from you; I was thinking about you yesterday actually (listening to Scott McNally on Table Talk discussing his recovery and getting back into lifting afterwards, which was a terrific podcast btw):

If joints are sore and you are about to push, take an easy couple weeks and let them recover. Adding 100mg of deca now is totally fine, but don’t put a bandaid on and then ignore the warning signs of overuse. My .02.

Also, I would start lighter than that, then bump to full doses after a month. You won’t need a gram right out the gate to see initial progress, and stepping the dose up later gives a second gear to keep things building consistently.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear from you; I was thinking about you yesterday actually (listening to Scott McNally on Table Talk discussing his recovery and getting back into lifting afterwards, which was a terrific podcast btw):

If joints are sore and you are about to push, take an easy couple weeks and let them recover. Adding 100mg of deca now is totally fine, but don’t put a bandaid on and then ignore the warning signs of overuse. My .02.

Also, I would start lighter than that, then bump to full doses after a month. You won’t need a gram right out the gate to see initial progress, and stepping the dose up later gives a second gear to keep things building consistently.
Thanks Hyde! What would your suggestion be for dosing? Gonna be a 20wk blast most likely.

I’m going to Mexico next week with my boy then it’s go time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could probably start with 200 test, 200 mast, and 100 deca for a month and still see results. That’s 500 total mg. Then bump the test and mast up for a few weeks to full dose, and THEN decide if you want to crank up the deca or not.