Log...it’s better than bad it’s good

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really wish I could upload video. I threw a guy about 6 feet out the front door of my place tonight right into the sidewalk.
He was an ex employee who got drunk, called me a p*ssy and that’s why my wife left me, then threatened to shoot me. I immediately choked him out and threw him out into the cold. I don’t think he’ll ever speak to anyone like that again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really wish I could upload video. I threw a guy about 6 feet out the front door of my place tonight right into the sidewalk.
He was an ex employee who got drunk, called me a p*ssy and that’s why my wife left me, then threatened to shoot me. I immediately choked him out and threw him out into the cold. I don’t think he’ll ever speak to anyone like that again.
“He gon’ learn ta-DAY!!!”

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“He gon’ learn ta-DAY!!!”
He tried to come back in, yelling I was “pu…” one straight arm to the larynx and he couldn’t talk anymore. The hostess had to go outside and convince I was in fact going to kill him if he didn’t keep walking. I’m just mad that this bit me. Who does that?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He tried to come back in, yelling I was “pu…” one straight arm to the larynx and he couldn’t talk anymore. The hostess had to go outside and convince I was in fact going to kill him if he didn’t keep walking. I’m just mad that this bit me. Who does that?
You banged the hostess in the walk-in after that didn’t you?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feelin stronk

Rackpulls
10x135/225/315
5x405
3x455/505

Lat pull downs
20x60/90
10x120/150

Db rows
10x80x2/100x2

Straight arm push downs
20x65x4

Selectorized seated row
Single arm
20x65x2
Regular
10x150x2

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Happy Thanksgiving guys

I tested positive for Covid today and am pretty sick. Not sure what this will mean for the rest of this blast. I’ll reevaluate Monday and decide whether or not it’s time to just cruise. Good news is I least have somewhat of an appetite.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving guys

I tested positive for Covid today and am pretty sick. Not sure what this will mean for the rest of this blast. I’ll reevaluate Monday and decide whether or not it’s time to just cruise. Good news is I least have somewhat of an appetite.
That’s crazy. Three of my buddies tested positive over the past two days.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somehow I lost notifications for your log.

Tattoos game is strong, looking good!

315 is always the bench goal, right? Until you reach it, and then it’s another number. It’s never good enough. Reaching an easy 275 for reps is a great goal and not so much just a chase for plates.

Congrats on pain free squats! What would you attribute the best remedy for your fix was?

I can’t access the link to your “posing”, but I’ll try some more.

all racks were full of tiktokers. I love my gym but certain times of the day is almost too much to handle. Completely changed my workout due to availability.
I really do not miss this. At least once a week I dealt with this anger. Good riddance commercial gyms.

^^Whoa man. Whoa.

Re: COVID

Good luck man! Both times I got it I had it bad. One was spread for three weeks and took months to recover, the other for a few hard days. Take it easy! It’s going around again.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh sorry to hear man. Coof is a finicky biotch that’s for sure

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A Low dose of primo will help keep some of that muscle in place.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d pull the plug on the blast. Skip all shots for now until your test is as cruise levels. High androgens are stressful and will make COVID a higher likelihood of spiraling.

Pepcid & Zyrtec at 10mg each, twice a day (20mg/day each) have been shown in studies to greatly lessen the odds of a cytokine storm. These are available at any store otc and are pretty cheap.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok as of this morning I’m negative and symptoms other than headache have gone away. I’m skipping this weeks shots and will begin cruise next week. I’ll be pinning 200mg test/wk, should I still pin twice a week or could I do weekly?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it’s worth, my TRT dose is 200mg per week and I pinned once a week for a long time. I switched to twice a week several years back and I can honestly say I feel no difference. However, it might be worth splitting the dose if you’re gyno prone (might also need less AI if you need to use one with that dose as well) due to smaller peaks of hormone levels, meaning possibly less conversion to estradiol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For what it’s worth, my TRT dose is 200mg per week and I pinned once a week for a long time. I switched to twice a week several years back and I can honestly say I feel no difference. However, it might be worth splitting the dose if you’re gyno prone (might also need less AI if you need to use one with that dose as well) due to smaller peaks of hormone levels, meaning possibly less conversion to estradiol.
I have not needed an AI this entire blast. Used for a bit during npp but I really think that was me being paranoid. Thanks I think I’ll try once per week and switch if necessary.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
F*ck Covid.

Db press
12x40/60/80x2/100
8x100

Incline
12x45/135/185
8x225
3x255
12x185/135/95 drop set

Overhead rope extensions
20x42.5/65/80
12x110

Reverse grip single arm pushdowns
20x20x3

Btn single arm extensions
20x20x2/30/35

Cg bench
12x95/135
6x185x3

Rolling tris
12x30x3

Strict Ohp
12x95x3
5x135x3

Cable side laterals
12x20x3

Upright rows
12x110x3

Lateral raise machine
12x50x2/90x2
6x130

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All of this. It all comes down to estradiol management. If you can run whatever your weekly cruise is on one shot with no AI and you feel good, it’s the most convenient & anabolic option (maximum peak drug exposure).

I have not needed an AI this entire blast. Used for a bit during npp but I really think that was me being paranoid. Thanks I think I’ll try once per week and switch if necessary.
I would just do it once a week then for sure.

I was able to do 120/120 test/mast all at once but was getting too dry in my joints, so I switched to 150/100. That is a better combo for me, but I also needed to go to 2x/wk split on weekly dose because that seemed to swing back the other way a tad too much, estrogen-wise, for my gyno.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, I’m really happy with how everything is going since I made the switch to oils. I’m putting an order in for a friend and I’m tempted to grab some primo haha

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Felt great yesterday. Today I was winded the entire time and dragging. I’m forced to rest until Friday or Saturday due to work schedule and new gf(ain’t complaining) so hopefully breathing gets better.

Squats
10x45x2
20x135
8x225x2
5x315x2

Seated calf raise
20x45x3

Leg extensions
20x50x2/80/120

Cable pull through
20x50x3

Seated leg curl
20x50/80x2

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn dude, trying to get caught up but looks like you've been busy! Rolling with the punches and moving that weight!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha nope, doesn’t live in the same section of Philly either. Idk we just hit it off annnd she’s a freak soooo I’m hopeful. Also, not quite as young and doesn’t drink
Non drinking hotties

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha nope, doesn’t live in the same section of Philly either. Idk we just hit it off annnd she’s a freak soooo I’m hopeful. Also, not quite as young and doesn’t drink
a freak who DOESN'T drink, IDK, that's almost scarier. that' means she's fully aware of what she's trying to do to you 😅

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All other sides aside, is there a benefit to once a week instead of split?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of this. It all comes down to estradiol management. If you can run whatever your weekly cruise is on one shot with no AI and you feel good, it’s the most convenient & anabolic option (maximum peak drug exposure).

I was able to do 120/120 test/mast all at once but was getting too dry in my joints, so I switched to 150/100. That is a better combo for me, but I also needed to go to 2x/wk split on weekly dose because that seemed to swing back the other way a tad too much, estrogen-wise, for my gyno.
It was these posts, @Hyde.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First workout on cruise. PR on bench.

Bench
20x45x2
10x135/185/225
5x255/275
3x295

Incline db press
10x45/80x2/100

Overhead cable extensions
20x50/65
15x95
20x110

Rope push downs (kneeling)
20x50x4

Cable kickbacks
10x20x3 no rest

Flyes
10x30/50x2

Incline bench
15x135
5x185

Reverse grip bench
10x135x2
5x185

Db extensions btn
10x15
20x20x2

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice PR!

All other sides aside, is there a benefit to once a week instead of split?
Ah, well like I said in the post, the benefit is you only need the trouble of one injection (which is 50% lower risk of infection than 2x) & the higher peak androgen exposure produces a more anabolic effect per the same weekly total mg exposure.

A bigger single shot will also push SHBG down lower than multiple smaller shots. Lower SHBG will mean higher levels of free testosterone.

It will also cause a greater aromatization to E2/estradiol. This has positive effects for libido, joint, cardiovascular & brain health when it is not excessive, but can also aggravate gyno or acne worse than more divided dosing. It will also cause a greater peak/valley in weekly test levels.

So pick your dosing based on how you feel, if you are having sides that need managed, bloodwork, and schedule.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shoulders are cooked.

Strict ohp
10x45x2/95/135
5x155
3x185x2
1x205

Incline bench
20x135
8x185
6x225
4x255
3x265

Seated db military
12x45/70
8x70
5x90
15x45x2

Facepulls
20x57.5/80
15x90/110x2

Cable side raises
15x15/20x2

Lat pull downs btn
20x45x2
15x75x2

Reverse fly machine
20x50x3

Upright cable rows
20x35/50/65x3

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Legs this morning, accidentally erased my log haha. Squat numbers are the only thing I know for certain and I’m too lazy right now to really think about it. I did leg press, leg extensions, seated leg press and glute raises after squats. Weight felt heavier today while squatting and I started to get a slight pain in my back so I kept things easy.

Squats
10x45x2/135x2
8x185x2
6x225
4x275/315
2x335

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn’t wanna leave today. After my press work I just had fun with accessories and pump work. Good tunes playing and just enough carbs before heading out made for a great workout. Now it’s time to eat and get tattooed.

Bench
10x45x2/95/135x2/225x2
5x275x2
Drop sets
10x185/135
20x95

Incline
10x135x2(2sec pause)
6x225x2
1x255

Incline flyes
10x27.5x3
Ss
Incline rolling tris
10x27.5x3

Cable extensions btn
20x50x3

Kneeling rope pull aparts
15x50x3

Reverse grip push downs
20x50x3

Seated hammer curls
10x25x2/40x2

Lots of cable accessory/pump work

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shoulders/back before a 4 day break. Enjoy your weekend.

Seated db military
30x15
10x30/40/50/60/70x3

Db front raises
10x15x3
Ss
10x25x3

Lat pull downs
20x45/75/105
10x135
6x165

Single arm seated row
12x30/60/75/90

Btn lat pull downs
20x45x3

Facepulls
20x50/80x2/110x2

Straight arm wide pushdowns
20x50/65/80x2/95

Bent over rows(Tbar)
12x45/90x2

Cs Tbar reverse grip
12x45x2/90
8x90

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you have to wait 4 days before you can train again after getting tattooed? Just wondering cuz I may be getting some done soon

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bench
12x45x2/135/185
10x225
6x255
4/3x275