Introducing SUP3R-2 - The Ultimate 2-Androstenone Guide - All you need to know!

Hastur

Awards
I already snagged mine but I'm waiting to run them until later in the cycle, so they're just gonna be sitting there taunting me for the next month or so
Poor BamBam, stuck running things like Dbol, EQ, Test Cyp before SUP3R-2... ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Poor BamBam, stuck running things like Dbol, EQ, Test Cyp before SUP3R-2... ;)
It's a struggle, man the fun is about to begin, though!

Hastur

Awards
So Bam's logging SUP3R-2, who else is going to run a log of their SUP3R-2 cycle?? Those who decide to do so, by all means, feel free to post a link here so we can sub and follow!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
So Bam's logging SUP3R-2, who else is going to run a log of their SUP3R-2 cycle?? Those who decide to do so, by all means, feel free to post a link here so we can sub and follow!
Can't wait to give this a run! Broke as hell right now but with hopefully have enough saved up to run three bottles this fall

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Can't wait to give this a run! Broke as hell right now but with hopefully have enough saved up to run three bottles this fall
I'm thinking 500-750mg for 8 weeks, maybe even a 1000mg the last couple weeks. I will run solo and if I become lethargic I will throw in some OL Tr3st ?

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Torn between Sup3r-11, Sup3r-1 and Trest or Sup3r-2, Sup3r-4 and Msten. What ya think? Ready to start July 10th. Gonna log it.

Hastur

Awards
I'm thinking 500-750mg for 8 weeks, maybe even a 1000mg the last couple weeks. I will run solo and if I become lethargic I will throw in some OL Tr3st ��
Sounds like a very solid plan, brother!

Torn between Sup3r-11, Sup3r-1 and Trest or Sup3r-2, Sup3r-4 and Msten. What ya think? Ready to start July 10th. Gonna log it.
Depends on your goals. Both stacks are going to be very versatile, meaning you could use them for cutting, recomping or bulking. But require different kinds of precautions to be taken to run.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Sounds like a very solid plan, brother!

Depends on your goals. Both stacks are going to be very versatile, meaning you could use them for cutting, recomping or bulking. But require different kinds of precautions to be taken to run.
Lean gains. Is there any other kind? Yeah, I have some fat I wanna loose but wanna get bigger and stronger more. Really leaning towards cutting due to time of year. Will bulk next cycle. Running around a 300-400 calorie deficit lately and dropping about a pound a week. No stims, just calorie restricting and 5 day a week training. I hate cardio. So it's super sets. Just wanna lift, get lean and get strong. That's it. Y'all push me one way or the other. Got support supps for either run...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking 500-750mg for 8 weeks, maybe even a 1000mg the last couple weeks. I will run solo and if I become lethargic I will throw in some OL Tr3st ��
Would love to see a log of this...:wiggle:

Hastur

Awards
Attention: As of this moment, Olympus UK will be discontinuing the production of both SUP3R-2 and SUP3R-11. Rest assured, these will be the only changes made to our current product line up. We will still be offering SUP3R-EPI, SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-1 to meet all of your supplemental needs. For alternative products to meet your specific goals, please inquire and our team of highly capable representatives will assist you.

Reactions: GNO

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Attention: As of this moment, Olympus UK will be discontinuing the production of both SUP3R-2 and SUP3R-11. Rest assured, these will be the only changes made to our current product line up. We will still be offering SUP3R-EPI, SUP3R-4 and SUP3R-1 to meet all of your supplemental needs. For alternative products to meet your specific goals, please inquire and our team of highly capable representatives will assist you.
Why? Is there something we should know?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Better stock up on a few bottles, really wanted to run this

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Good thing I already got my three bottles, which will be gone within the next couple months ;)

Hastur

Awards
Will it be re-released
I do not anticipate it being re-released at any point in the future. However, as always, Olympus UK will be hard at work producing more quality products for its loyal customers.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not anticipate it being re-released at any point in the future. However, as always, Olympus UK will be hard at work producing more quality products for its loyal customers.
Is ol willing to fully indulge us as to why

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Structure similar to another substance? I have ideas here .

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is ol willing to fully indulge us as to why
No, sorry we have communicated all the information we are prepared to divulge.

That was a much more crass answer than hastur's.
Sorry if you feel that way. I think this situation requires clear speaking. OL has made a business decision to discontinue this product and we will not be discussing that decision beyond what has already been communicated. So asking us to explain it further is a waste of time.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
How long do you guys think we have to stock up , supp money doesn't come in till next Friday lol trying to purchase 2 of each probably

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do you guys think we have to stock up , supp money doesn't come in till next Friday lol trying to purchase 2 of each probably
We are not selling direct so depends on retailer stock. May be a run on supply so can't say....

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutriverse currently has it 20% IIRC. Extra 5% off with AM5.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse currently has it 20% IIRC. Extra 5% off with AM5.
Yes but will it still be there next Friday , I'll go missing if I use the rent money on supps again , she won't care if they're discontinued lmao

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still have some at strong but I just bought three super-2 and one super-11 just to be safe. They will sell out from the few sites who carry them very quickly one word spreads

Reactions: GNO
mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Still have some at strong but I just bought three super-2 and one super-11 just to be safe. They will sell out from the few sites who carry them very quickly one word spreads
Someone should start a rumor that sup3r-2 and 11 are going on some ridiculous sale this fall and for people to wait to buy it, or something of that nature... Like alpha1, I'll also end up missing if I buy anymore sups for the next couple weeks

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running Sup3r 1 and 2 and finish it off with 11, is tomorrow to late to order Sup3r 2? If not do these stack out well?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am planning on running Sup3r 1 and 2 and finish it off with 11, is tomorrow to late to order Sup3r 2? If not do these stack out well?
Those stack well, but consider Sup3r-4 as well to combat lethargy :)

Not sure what you mean by 'too late'...worried about stock levels at retailers I assume. No way to predict, best bet is to contact them directly.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Those stack well, but consider Sup3r-4 as well to combat lethargy :)

Not sure what you mean by 'too late'...worried about stock levels at retailers I assume. No way to predict, best bet is to contact them directly.
I was planning on ordering direct and it's already been pulled so I'll go with plan B.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on ordering direct and it's already been pulled so I'll go with plan B.
Yeah it was pulled the day we announced the discontinuation.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it was pulled the day we announced the discontinuation.
interesting yall didn't wait till it sells out, Iguess there is legality issues going on, i better stock up on sup3r 11

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 general questions....What was the effects of sup3r 2? Did the reason for the sudden discontinuation ever come out?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 general questions....What was the effects of sup3r 2? Did the reason for the sudden discontinuation ever come out?
If I remember correctly then it was like 11-KT that it might not be allowed in US. Not that it was illegal but might not have been legal either with some definitions.
? Am I right, hope others confirm/correct

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I remember correctly then it was like 11-KT that it might not be allowed in US. Not that it was illegal but might not have been legal either with some definitions.
? Am I right, hope others confirm/correct
Pretty much ...the legality of the compound was put into question so we discontinued it.