Introducing SUP3R-2 - The Ultimate 2-Androstenone Guide - All you need to know!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im aware all androgens do i was only asking due to it's properties being very similar to PP's. Glad to hear it shouldn't be thanks a ton. Obviously all we need is some Ar1macare Pro and avoid stims on cycle and my BP's always fine.

Hastur

Awards
Im aware all androgens do i was only asking due to it's properties being very similar to PP's. Glad to hear it shouldn't be thanks a ton. Obviously all we need is some Ar1macare Pro and avoid stims on cycle and my BP's always fine.
Absolutely, lowering my stim intake on cycle was huge for controlling my BP. But adding in additional Potassium really helped as well. It's hard to get really adequate potassium, and with the way androgen increase sodium retention, which increase potassium excretion, it's VERY important. As funny as it sounds, I added some Banana Milk to my diet, one 8oz glass has 1010mg Potassium, which makes a huge difference. BP went down, HR went down, cramping subsided, water retention and bloating went down.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its funny u said that , potassium helps me keep my bp in check also use garlic and cranberry.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with xtyler (as usual), it does kick in fast, so 4-6 weeks is just fine. But I'd probably run it at 750mg for 8 weeks. And in fact, will, whenever this cycle ends and my blood work says 'time to cycle again'...
Great anabolicminds think alike.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely, lowering my stim intake on cycle was huge for controlling my BP. But adding in additional Potassium really helped as well. It's hard to get really adequate potassium, and with the way androgen increase sodium retention, which increase potassium excretion, it's VERY important. As funny as it sounds, I added some Banana Milk to my diet, one 8oz glass has 1010mg Potassium, which makes a huge difference. BP went down, HR went down, cramping subsided, water retention and bloating went down.
A couple weeks ago I had a chocolate iced donut with a banana crème filling. I wonder how much potassium it had :dunce:

Hastur

Awards
Its funny u said that , potassium helps me keep my bp in check also use garlic and cranberry.
Speaking of which! Garlic should be a staple in the diet of the anabolic user, it's health benefits are numerous and undeniable. I wish more bros were intelligent about their nutritional choices, we could avoid a lot more side effects!

A couple weeks ago I had a chocolate iced donut with a banana crème filling. I wonder how much potassium it had :dunce:
Haha, that's actually a pet peeve I have, Potassium is rarely listed on foods. Be it refined or not. I like to know for the sake of controlling water retention and bloat. I dunno if it's a US thing, or international.

nick76

nick76

Awards
So in an ideal 4 week cycle will this compound help put on more mass than 1-andro?

Hastur

Awards
So in an ideal 4 week cycle will this compound help put on more mass than 1-andro?
Hard to say, brother! It hasn't hit the market at these dosages yet. By next week we should start to get an idea of how the two stack up. I'd say its equal, with a higher chance of 2-Andro adding more mass. The two stacked would be great though.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hard to say, brother! It hasn't hit the market at these dosages yet. By next week we should start to get an idea of how the two stack up. I'd say its equal, with a higher chance of 2-Andro adding more mass. The two stacked would be great though.
when will resellers be receiving their orders?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Alright to you PH pro's.

I have access to some OL DERMAFURY.
I have a quick question about a recomp I'm planning-

Currently looking like-
Epi-Andro - 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
LGD- 12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12

Now here's my question, I don't want to use more than 3 compounds. Would I be better off with
OL DERMAFURY- 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100

Or 1-Andro at 330mg for 8 weeks? Which do you guys think would yield better results?

Hastur

Awards
Alright to you PH pro's.

I have access to some OL DERMAFURY.
I have a quick question about a recomp I'm planning-

Currently looking like-
Epi-Andro - 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
LGD- 12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12

Now here's my question, I don't want to use more than 3 compounds. Would I be better off with
OL DERMAFURY- 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100

Or 1-Andro at 330mg for 8 weeks? Which do you guys think would yield better results?
No way, you have some Dermafury? I'm so jealous, bro! One of the best cycles I ever had was with Dermafury! Definitely use it, and save the 1-Andro for future use! It's killer stuff.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just a PSA my Sup3r-2 shipped today from Nutri-Verse

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just a PSA my Sup3r-2 shipped today from Nutri-Verse
Niceeee will you be logging it bro? I'm extremely interested but got like 3 months before next cycle lol , so just enough time to see how people's runs go

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Niceeee will you be logging it bro? I'm extremely interested but got like 3 months before next cycle lol , so just enough time to see how people's runs go
Yessir, but results will be skewed because of the rest of the stuff I'm going to be stacking so I won't be the best example of how well this stuff works.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yessir, but results will be skewed because of the rest of the stuff I'm going to be stacking so I won't be the best example of how well this stuff works.
It's all good bro still looking forward to it !

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many us typically stack compounds that I find a stacking log more useful in some ways, like Hastur log.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So many us typically stack compounds that I find a stacking log more useful in some ways, like Hastur log.
That's also true!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would Super 2 be a better run than Super 1 for a lean bulk?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Thinking about running some Super 2 with 11kt for 8 weeks with a 4 week Msten kicker

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
That would be a sweet stack. Gain City...
Msten 30/30/30/30
11kt not sure ha!
Super 2 500/500/500/750/750/750/1000/1000
Test base : still up in the air, maybe trest

Think it sounds fun

Hastur

Awards
Same! I don't run compounds solo. At the least, I like to see a combination I'm considering to assess if there are any complications from the stack, you know?

Would Super 2 be a better run than Super 1 for a lean bulk?
I'm thinking of stacking the two tbh... sup3r 1 is nice n dry tho, might be your best bet.
I'd definitely consider stacking them, you'd get a lean bulk, any water retention from SUP3R-2 would be from increased sodium retention, since it doesn't aromatize to Estrogen, so both would be nice and dry for a lean bulk assuming you consume adequate Potassium. (I recommend Banana Milk, for real)

Thinking about running some Super 2 with 11kt for 8 weeks with a 4 week Msten kicker
Msten 30/30/30/30
11kt not sure ha!
Super 2 500/500/500/750/750/750/1000/1000
Test base : still up in the air, maybe trest

Think it sounds fun
That would be killer! Maybe consider this?

Msten ----- 30/30/30/30
11kt -------- 125/125/125/125/125/125/125/125
Super 2 --- 500/500/500/750/750/750/1000/1000
Trest ------- 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Add in TUDCA, Ar1macare Pro, Exemestane, and you're solid.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Same! I don't run compounds solo. At the least, I like to see a combination I'm considering to assess if there are any complications from the stack, you know?

I'd definitely consider stacking them, you'd get a lean bulk, any water retention from SUP3R-2 would be from increased sodium retention, since it doesn't aromatize to Estrogen, so both would be nice and dry for a lean bulk assuming you consume adequate Potassium. (I recommend Banana Milk, for real)

That would be killer! Maybe consider this?

Msten ----- 30/30/30/30
11kt -------- 125/125/125/125/125/125/125/125
Super 2 --- 500/500/500/750/750/750/1000/1000
Trest ------- 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Add in TUDCA, Ar1macare Pro, Exemestane, and you're solid.
WHat about prolactin control for trest? The only reason I don't use trest is the fear of prolactin skyrocketting, would i need caber for a trest run??

Hastur

Awards
WHat about prolactin control for trest? The only reason I don't use trest is the fear of prolactin skyrocketting, would i need caber for a trest run??
At 50mg a day, I think the Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Mucuna Pruriens (99% L-Dopa), and P-5-P in Ar1macare Pro is adequate for Prolactin control. If you were running 100mg or higher, I'd recommend Caber. I'm at 100mg Trest and using Caber without issue, but if my dosage was lower I'd drop the Caber.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
At 50mg a day, I think the Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Mucuna Pruriens (99% L-Dopa), and P-5-P in Ar1macare Pro is adequate for Prolactin control. If you were running 100mg or higher, I'd recommend Caber. I'm at 100mg Trest and using Caber without issue, but if my dosage was lower I'd drop the Caber.
I was thinking about running

OL UK LGD
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12
Dermafury
200/200/200/200/200/200/200/200
Epi-Andro
1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/100

Contemplating TREST as a base I was just gonna run at 50mg.

Think i'd be fine on 50mg?

Hastur

Awards
I was thinking about running

OL UK LGD
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12
Dermafury
200/200/200/200/200/200/200/200
Epi-Andro
1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/100

Contemplating TREST as a base I was just gonna run at 50mg.

Think i'd be fine on 50mg?
Yes sir, provided you are using Ar1macare for Prolactin control, and have Exemestane at 12.5mg at least twice a week to keep aromatizing in check. But the Epiandro will also help keep Trest in check from anecdotal reports.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yes sir, provided you are using Ar1macare for Prolactin control, and have Exemestane at 12.5mg at least twice a week to keep aromatizing in check. But the Epiandro will also help keep Trest in check from anecdotal reports.
Alright, this'll be my first Tr3st bout. Gonna have Pharma clomid and nolva on hand for it since tr3st is a more advanced compound. Hope recovery isn't a b1tch. I have exem but was gonna save for PCT prolly use letrone on cycle as i have bloods for it crushing my e2,

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Sorry to take over the thread but, is the oral version methylated? I was gonna go the oral route. Trying to prevent TD rashes.

Hastur

Awards
Alright, this'll be my first Tr3st bout. Gonna have Pharma clomid and nolva on hand for it since tr3st is a more advanced compound. Hope recovery isn't a b1tch. I have exem but was gonna save for PCT prolly use letrone on cycle as i have bloods for it crushing my e2,
I'd use Exemestane on cycle, you're underestimating Trest, Letrone isn't strong enough for Trest, you need Pharma level.

Sorry to take over the thread but, is the oral version methylated? I was gonna go the oral route. Trying to prevent TD rashes.
No, Trest is non-methylated, be it oral or transdermal. I've had no rashes from TD Trest or 11-KT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'd use Exemestane on cycle, you're underestimating Trest, Letrone isn't strong enough for Trest, you need Pharma level.

No, Trest is non-methylated, be it oral or transdermal. I've had no rashes from TD Trest or 11-KT.
I like OL's carrier's I just have sensitive skin. I do have exem on hand but as i said first trest rodeo, therefore in lieu of your advice I will be using exem. I may also be logging this stack if anyone's interested. Thanks hastur!

Edit: Won't be starting the stack until my current sponsored review of Androcrine is complete. Then i will start the new log.

Hastur

Awards
I like OL's carrier's I just have sensitive skin. I do have exem on hand but as i said first trest rodeo, therefore in lieu of your advice I will be using exem. I may also be logging this stack if anyone's interested. Thanks hastur!
Anytime, brother! Hit me up if you have any future questions! And the only reason I push pharma level AI like Exeme on cycle is because preventing gyno is much easier than reversing it, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Definitely interested in your log, brother! Looking forward to it!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
anyone else get an email?! Surprised there's not more chatter...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hastur not sure if question was asked or not , but why u guys didn't use sedds with sup3r 2?

Hastur

Awards
Hastur not sure if question was asked or not , but why u guys didn't use sedds with sup3r 2?
They said that it was not needed especially with the doses they are using
Yes sir, we opted for much higher than average dosages over SEDDS to make it as effective AND cost effective as possible for the consumer. This way you can run a much higher dosage and see better results!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any update on code? looks like its still not working...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, we opted for much higher than average dosages over SEDDS to make it as effective AND cost effective as possible for the consumer. This way you can run a much higher dosage and see better results!
cool cool it sound promising , just not sure if 1 andro is better or not.

Hastur

Awards
any update on code? looks like its still not working...
I wish I could help you out, brother! I'm sorry, man! Have you tried contacting anyone about it?

cool cool it sound promising , just not sure if 1 andro is better or not.
Well, time will tell to be honest. Better is subjective, there are going to be clear differences between the two. 2-Andro carries with it a higher chance of being mood elevating, lower risk on hair loss, but possibly higher risk of increased BP, you know? That and 1-Andro is a 2-step precursor, and 2-Andro is a 1-step precursor. The subtle differences.

Is 1 andro hard gains/muscle hardening?
1-Andro is a DHT-derived compound, so muscle hardening and strength gains are par for the course. I'd say it's more prominent with 1-Andro than 2-Andro, but again, time will tell.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could help you out, brother! I'm sorry, man! Have you tried contacting anyone about it?

Well, time will tell to be honest. Better is subjective, there are going to be clear differences between the two. 2-Andro carries with it a higher chance of being mood elevating, lower risk on hair loss, but possibly higher risk of increased BP, you know? That and 1-Andro is a 2-step precursor, and 2-Andro is a 1-step precursor. The subtle differences.

1-Andro is a DHT-derived compound, so muscle hardening and strength gains are par for the course. I'd say it's more prominent with 1-Andro than 2-Andro, but again, time will tell.
sounds promising for sure.