INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did get good results but it definitely was not 30 days. Several months. 30lbs not 30 days.
But I do think if your goal is to get shredded...this is the tool. It might take a bit but anything will. PLus you dont want to lose weight too fast its not healthy. Best is 2-3 lbs a week max. But then in 2 months that can be 24lbs. 4 months 50.
Take it slow, make the right adjustments and youll be shredded by the end of summer
People Need To Read and Understand This, The main Goal is to Stay Healthy !!

raji1980

Awards
It's been up for a few days with no price. Just a placeholder for launch

raji1980

Awards
Just had a question. I've been losing weight since Dec. Lost 63 pounds. Starting early June weight loss slowed so I took some time off to gain some strength back and give my body a break. Would any of these ingredients help you blast pass a plateau?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed this thread. Does this contain any stims?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Credit car ready sad there is no hansolo available do

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well it sounds like this will take the place of a gda. I switch between glycophase and glucosatrol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sure hope he has a big Inventory !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had a question. I've been losing weight since Dec. Lost 63 pounds. Starting early June weight loss slowed so I took some time off to gain some strength back and give my body a break. Would any of these ingredients help you blast pass a plateau?
I havnt used anything that worked so fat to burn off bodyfat. If you are stuck this is exactly what you need. Itll shift your bod into a low blood sugar state consistently.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it sounds like this will take the place of a gda. I switch between glycophase and glucosatrol.
Definitely dont need a GDA with this. I would be concerned with blood sugar getting super low without anything else.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope he has a big Inventory !!
We have 3000 units. That sounds like alot but in this case I dont think its going to be enough. Looking at all the incoming emails, DMs and comments we have been getting it looks like the demand is the highest we have seen for any product. Remember Follidrone.....sold out in like 20 min. I have a feeling we are gonna sell out fast.
I have already ordered reinforcements but the raws have to come from china still and we have to manufacture it still.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just noticed this thread. Does this contain any stims?
Just the adrenergic agonists in Bitter orange. Not actual stims but there are some potent Beta agonists in the plant if its extracted properly.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have 3000 units. That sounds like alot but in this case I dont think its going to be enough. Looking at all the incoming emails, DMs and comments we have been getting it looks like the demand is the highest we have seen for any product. Remember Follidrone.....sold out in like 20 min. I have a feeling we are gonna sell out fast.
I have already ordered reinforcements but the raws have to come from china still and we have to manufacture it still.
Still planning to launch today?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s kind of funny, I can’t wait to order it but I also will not be able to use for Iike 3 months

Boss240

Awards
Gotta order it so you have it for a few months from now or it will be out of stock 😂

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product is 4 caps. When we first created the 3d renders the label said 3 caps. This was before we decided on the final doses.
Most of the product has been made already.

Boss240

Awards
Hopefully it doesn't sell out in 10min so I can actually get some.

If it sells out extremely quick and some of us miss out how long before you will have everything for a second round and will we still be able to use the initial launch coupon?

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Product is 4 caps. When we first created the 3d renders the label said 3 caps. This was before we decided on the final doses.
Most of the product has been made already.
In light of it's potency, any value/sense in taking a smaller dose, say 1 or two caps before a meal to assess effectiveness and then ramping up? Especially if you are already on the leaner side?

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has this been launched yet? It's showing as 'sold out' but I can see a price point of £40??

Excitement has been piqued. Lots of noses pressed against the shop window. Time to launch

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM I assume should be the dosing?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully it doesn't sell out in 10min so I can actually get some.

If it sells out extremely quick and some of us miss out how long before you will have everything for a second round and will we still be able to use the initial launch coupon?
We have 3000 units for launch. It might sell out but probably not in 10 min. You should have sufficient time to make a purchase if you get in there within 24 to 48 hours

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In light of it's potency, any value/sense in taking a smaller dose, say 1 or two caps before a meal to assess effectiveness and then ramping up? Especially if you are already on the leaner side?
Absolutely. In fact I suggest starting at 1 to 2 caps for a couple of days to assess. Then go to 3 and 4 .
Especially if you are keto or something
Definitely start low

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is this now a 22.5 day supply per bottle?
No, we would never do that. 120 cap bottle. 4 caps. There were several label renditions. Some were done before the final batch numbers were ready so it was juat an estimate. Actual facts are up on site

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has this been launched yet? It's showing as 'sold out' but I can see a price point of £40??

Excitement has been piqued. Lots of noses pressed against the shop window. Time to launch
2 hours or so. An email will go out snd ill update here.
The more window gazers the better.

Boss240

Awards
Why isn't it a real question? Brundel did say there will be a launch sale. I'm guessing poster is asking for the code associated with the launch sale
Sorry I thought I read "What is a coupon" 😂. I just re read it n was like WTF I'm an idiot lol.

Boss240

Awards
No, keep up, the graphic is old, it's 120 caps per bottle
Thanks I probably read over it quickly n didn't realize. New puppy has me up all night trying to crate train him

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to get shreddy LFG!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cut the man some slack, I'm sure it will be up ASAP and than maybe you can read the label of the actual product and have answers to your questions.