INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna post any full body pics because I have body dismorphia and since Im not massive anymore I dont feel comfortable showing pictures. Especially after losing 30lbs but here are before and afters of my left arm. 18.5 before 18 after. Notice how shrink swapped the arm is compared to the pre.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Incinderine
  • FIRE (-$37.49)
3$149.97
$112.48
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$112.48
Shipping$5.33
TotalUSD $117.81
The shipping is very reasonable also !! Thank You @brundel

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have ordered. What's the dosing on this 4x1, 2x2 or something else? Apologies if I've missed this but the labelling is confusing. One label says take 1 to 3 per day with the serving size of 3 capsules. Another says serving size : 4 capsules but has no dosing??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have ordered. What's the dosing on this 4x1, 2x2 or something else? Apologies if I've missed this but the labelling is confusing. One label says take 1 to 3 per day with the serving size of 3 capsules. Another says serving size : 4 capsules but has no dosing??
1-4 caps a day. Start with 1-2 work up to 3-4.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ignore my post just seen Brundel's posts: start low and work up to 4 if / as required

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 3 bottles, as is proper. my apologies to the two guys who will miss this batch on my account. maybe you could mess around with ripfactor in the interim

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for 2, thanks for the coupon!!!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
is there any information on half-life? i eat once around 6am and again at 1140am. not sure if my dosing will be too close about 40 min before each meal, or if benefits will wan from the gap between 1140am to 6am.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any issue with taking metformin before bed and this ?
Is metformin something you are prescribed by your doctor and take religiously or something you have acquired via other ways and take it for the blood glucose lowering effect?

If you must take the metformin id start with 1 cap 2x a day of Incinderine and monitor blood glucose levels to ensure it’s not dipping too low. Brundel said this stuff is going to be potent so definitely start low.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there any information on half-life? i eat once around 6am and again at 1140am. not sure if my dosing will be too close about 40 min before each meal, or if benefits will wan from the gap between 1140am to 6am.
I could be wrong but I don’t think Brundel has any information on half life. Just give it a shot and see. Maybe start at 1 and 1 and then if that’s fine 2 and 1 and then finally 2 and 2 if everything is good to go.

raji1980

Awards
I was just wondering about the half life also. Taking in the morning a given but what about the second dose? I eat once a day (dinner) along with a protein shake for lunch. Should I take before dinner or it doesn't matter?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if one of the mechanisms is that it spikes insulin and keeps it elevated, how does it make for a good cutting or staying lean supplement? Not arguing or disagreeing just trying to understand. thanks bro

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Hey when is Androgin getting back in stock??

I want to use the discount with the stacks you have at the bottom, Androgin+Inviderine+Follidrone!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Brundel, just checking in... I ordered 30 seconds ago and it hasnt arrived yet? I am in Australia so I expected a bit of a delay but... come on. Also I bought two as I am poor from a date last weekend costing me 500 bucks fml, I wanted 3-4 haha.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel, just checking in... I ordered 30 seconds ago and it hasnt arrived yet? I am in Australia so I expected a bit of a delay but... come on. Also I bought two as I am poor from a date last weekend costing me 500 bucks fml, I wanted 3-4 haha.
Man, you must of taken her somewhere real flash. You must be in Sydney or Melbourne hey?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brundel I would be interested in knowing how many bottles you sell in the first 24hr ? I'm a marketing guy and these things interest me.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I order 2 bottles!

it this even does half of what it did for Brundel I’ll be thrilled!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s results! Is anyone planning on logging this?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anyone is going to log it, please post a link to it here

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered 2! @brundel i am currently running letrone and was thinking to drop it due to ai properties of Myricetin. What are your thoughts? I ask cause I saw the “full steam a shred stack”

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any issue with taking metformin before bed and this ?
I dont think I would take both before bed. Its massive overkill for one but also your blood sugar can drop too low which can cause problems. I dont think you need both frankly but if you do choose to use both then start with a low dose of Incinderine. Like 1 cap am. See how you feel. I would get a glucose meter and test your blood glucose levels before, after an hour. Before and after eating etc to see how your body responds.
If you dont want to do all this then just start slow. And probably dont take both before bed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont have this data presently. Ill look into it though. We are talking about multiple ingredients though and all of them have modified bioavailability and half life so....I do expect a significant window of effect.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just wondering about the half life also. Taking in the morning a given but what about the second dose? I eat once a day (dinner) along with a protein shake for lunch. Should I take before dinner or it doesn't matter?
I would take the second dose about an hour before dinner.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if one of the mechanisms is that it spikes insulin and keeps it elevated, how does it make for a good cutting or staying lean supplement? Not arguing or disagreeing just trying to understand. thanks bro
Insulin rises in response to glucose spikes after we eat in order to help shuttle nutrients and glucose into cells. This keeps blood sugar stable. When it is always elevated blood sugar is always low and when you eat you get much less of a response. Because glucose and nutrients are always being pulled from the blood its almost like you are not eating. The drugs that work this way, semaglutide, tirzapetide generally result in an average of 3-7% bodyfat loss per month. SO if you use for 5 months you can imagine the potential. PLus Incinderine is not just a glp-1 agonist.
Its a dual glp-1/GIP agonist. And we have dpp4 inhibitors. DPP4 breaks down GLP-1 and GIP so these stay active much longer. Also TRPV1 agonists. PTP1b inhibitors etc etc....I think it will be more potent than any other fat burner.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey when is Androgin getting back in stock??

I want to use the discount with the stacks you have at the bottom, Androgin+Inviderine+Follidrone!
Yah it was a bad time to run dry but I didnt want anyone to have to wait.
Probably monday. Everything is already en route.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually...sorry man..I forgot to tell you. We actually havnt made it yet, the ingredients have changed and there are only 7 caps per bottle. Dont worry itll get there eventually but we dont know when.....Its fine though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2! @brundel i am currently running letrone and was thinking to drop it due to ai properties of Myricetin. What are your thoughts? I ask cause I saw the “full steam a shred stack”
I dont know how powerful Myricetin is as an AI but I doubt its anywhere as powerful as Letrone. IF you need the Letrone to keep estro in check I wouldnt stop it. Maybe try a lower dose. Or just run both and see how it goes.

Jackstu69

Awards
I bought 4 bottles of incinderine and a bottle of androgen and a bottle of follidrone yesterday. My wife is going to be using the incinderine. Should I just use the androgen and follidrone as a stack and then use the incinderine after our would all 3 be a good stack at the same time? Sorry if this has been answered, just found this site recently. Trying to become the best version of myself. Thank you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 4 bottles of incinderine and a bottle of androgen and a bottle of follidrone yesterday. My wife is going to be using the incinderine. Should I just use the androgen and follidrone as a stack and then use the incinderine after our would all 3 be a good stack at the same time? Sorry if this has been answered, just found this site recently. Trying to become the best version of myself. Thank you.
I think all 3 would be great. If you are trying to get super lean you will lose less muscle mass with the anabolics.
If you are looking to grow you willbe able to eat alot more and grow faster due to the increased insulin levels.