Does Dienogen by Apex Alchemy have what it takes to impress Ricky?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking slightly leaner and definitely popping more. It''s noticeable in the delts , upper chest and biceps.

Also , had a question for you Ricky. Have you tried methyldienolone back in the day? Would love to hear your comparison with basic dienolone
Thank you! Yeah, it’s nice when you start to feel something like this take action. My arms are definitely where I see it the most, and maybe starting to get slightly leaner in the abdominal area 🤷‍♂️

No, I had never even heard of methyldienolone until @xR1pp3Rx mentioned it above. Secondly, I wasn’t even born yet back in the day ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So something strangely wonderful happened yesterday while I was doing some light weight reps on the chest press machine. Since my shoulder thing happened, I have been relatively conservative by only doing very controlled high rep/low weight exercises for my chest.

Anyway, I was on the chest press and I felt a pop in my left shoulder- but a good feeling pop! It felt as though it had been slightly out of place all this time and that finally popped it back in! So far today, it seems as though the minor pain issues I was experiencing have indeed subsided. With any luck, I’m hoping this is a sign that I will be able to get back up to my higher weights very soon.

It wasn’t all puppies and kittens though. I then went to hit the leg press and was beginning a light warmup set. I think I made it through 2 reps and my left knee said “nope..not happening today!” So for some odd reason, my knee injury decided to flare up which had been feeling great for about a year. I know my knee well enough to tell that this will resolve in no time, so I’m not that concerned. Karma is a bitch though!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for awhile.. when my shoulder first started to lock up.. I had the luck of it being able to pop back in sometimes and it would be instant relief and mobility. i can longer get it to pop back in.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I haven’t posted here for a bit, but today is day 25 for me with Dienogen. I’m very sorry to say that I think today will be my last day on it as well. I just don’t seem to be enjoying enough benefits to make it worth continuing. I have been patiently waiting for it to kick into gear, but it just seems to not be the right fit for me 🤷‍♂️

Obviously the product has gotten rave reviews, so I seem to be an outlier. Maybe my body just doesn’t respond to 19-Nors? That, or my body was already in such peak condition that Dienogen didn’t have anywhere to bring me. This is probably the case :ROFLMAO:

Nonetheless, I will likely post some pics tomorrow morning just to wrap up this segment..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On that note, this summer is still on the younger side. ‘Tis the season to be suppressed, and I still feel like I have something left in the tank.

I’m thinking of using up some prohormone stock I have on hand which would be Epistane and Halodrol for ~ 4 weeks and hit it hard. Today I was very active! I had a great superset workout in the gym, and then went out for a 4 hour jog/walk. I was just intending to walk, but something came over me and I was just like “stop being an old fart!” It felt good to jog again as I used to do it often in my mid 20’s to low 30’s. I’m gonna be hurtin tomorrow!

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I haven’t posted here for a bit, but today is day 25 for me with Dienogen. I’m very sorry to say that I think today will be my last day on it as well. I just don’t seem to be enjoying enough benefits to make it worth continuing. I have been patiently waiting for it to kick into gear, but it just seems to not be the right fit for me 🤷‍♂️

Obviously the product has gotten rave reviews, so I seem to be an outlier. Maybe my body just doesn’t respond to 19-Nors? That, or my body was already in such peak condition that Dienogen didn’t have anywhere to bring me. This is probably the case :ROFLMAO:

Nonetheless, I will likely post some pics tomorrow morning just to wrap up this segment..
Dang, sucks it didn’t do it for you man. It never ceases to amaze me how differently people react to things. I knew within a week that I loved the stuff. But, no reason to push it if it’s not doing anything.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I seem to recall others saying that 100-150 mgs is where you want to be at. Is it me or is this the 2nd logger who's decided to cut their dienogen run short lately?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang, sucks it didn’t do it for you man. It never ceases to amaze me how differently people react to things. I knew within a week that I loved the stuff. But, no reason to push it if it’s not doing anything.
Yeah, I wanted to keep believing but I decided today after 3.5 weeks that it just wasn’t meant to be for me.
I seem to recall others saying that 100-150 mgs is where you want to be at. Is it me or is this the 2nd logger who's decided to cut their dienogen run short lately?
I was at 150 for the last 1.5 weeks I believe. The higher dose did seem better initially but then it just kind of plateaued again. It was like my body had this stuff all figured out and said nope!

The other loggers had some unrelated injuries or medical mishaps.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was logging a run but my shoulder fell apart. Another guy had an unrelated medical issue pop up pretty early, I believe, into his run. My injury was a long time coming to be honest, and definitely nothing I’d blame on dien.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Is it just not producing the "look" you're looking for? Or are you having any sides? Just doesn't feel right?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I wanted to keep believing but I decided today after 3.5 weeks that it just wasn’t meant to be for me.

I was at 150 for the last 1.5 weeks I believe. The higher dose did seem better initially but then it just kind of plateaued again. It was like my body had this stuff all figured out and said nope!

The other loggers had some unrelated injuries or medical mishaps.

Be interesting if you continued updates on the Epi/Halo front.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So as I promised, I just wanted to do some updated pics from this morning. At least nothing terrible happened, and I didn’t grow boobs (or bigger ones) and I didn’t lactate! Believe me, I sure did try..

Anyway, nothing dramatic enough in my eyes to justify continuing, so it was time for me to change direction. I think it’s only fair to also list some sides I noted:

- Moderate lethargy during the day, yet I think it caused some trouble sleeping

- Slighted harder to umm- get hard

- As I mentioned at the beginning of my log, I also had decreased nipple sensitivity. I’m not saying I have gyno type nipple sensitivity at baseline, but I just experienced a decrease in sensation. Yes, I touch my nips fairly routinely. It’s just my thing and let’s face it, what else am I supposed to do with them?

28CD1974-8939-4BCC-81BC-84A6391426AB.jpeg
2D222C3B-F546-4500-802C-83D5D6D7A7ED.jpeg

Ha! I’m not sure what’s going on in pic #1 with the bevel of the mirror in regard to my sweatpants :ROFLMAO:
That looks super classy! Oh well..

It makes it look like I am wearing some sort of easy access sweatpants. I assure you this is not the case. Not really a bad idea though…I will have to do go on Shark Tank!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it just not producing the "look" you're looking for? Or are you having any sides? Just doesn't feel right?
Kind of all that really. I just mentioned the sides above, and none of them were that terrible. You know when something hits you right ideally on many levels. That just wasn’t happening for me..
Be interesting if you continued updates on the Epi/Halo front.
Yes, I intend to. However I may do it in a separate log given that Dienogen is in the title of this log and that is no longer in the picture.

I will post a link in this thread to my likely upcoming log part 2

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know I Am bummed to see this come to an end, especially with a sh177y out come! Had it been doable i would of had u upped the dose to see what happened... you might just have needed more.. kinda like how you felt that first day on 150 ... oh well I'm sure you can sell the remainder of your stuff at a premium now that is gone. Thanks for logging bro.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know I Am bummed to see this come to an end, especially with a sh177y out come! Had it been doable i would of had u upped the dose to see what happened... you might just have needed more.. kinda like how you felt that first day on 150 ... oh well I'm sure you can sell the remainder of your stuff at a premium now that is gone. Thanks for logging bro.
Yes, thank you! I considered going to 200mg, but it just seemed like it would have been forcing it too much and I suspect sides would have been more problematic. It also would have meant opening another bottle to continue on. I know there are many people that do enjoy Dienogen more than myself, so now they will have a source for more in the future!

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What waste of time following this half ass effort

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never said I did. Not allowed to say something?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What waste of time following this half ass effort
I actually increased my effort in and out of the gym- particularly when my shoulder started feeling much better. It’s not my first rodeo with PEDs so I am well aware when things are making an impact of their own. Sorry to have put you out of your way so much. Were you expecting me to inject it ;)

It’s my first anabolics log on here, and maybe it was the potential for comments like these that played a part in me always being hesitant to jump in.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok but it just seems and not all your fault that this was a cycle that was not at 100% is what I was saying.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually increased my effort in and out of the gym- particularly when my shoulder started feeling much better. It’s not my first rodeo with PEDs so I am well aware when things are making an impact of their own. Sorry to have put you out of your way so much. Were you expecting me to inject it ;)

It’s my first anabolics log on here, and maybe it was the potential for comments like these that played a part in me always being hesitant to jump in.
Brother, don’t listen to ass hats like this. For all we know he’s 15 in his parents basement. No training routine or pics but wants to be an internet tough guy.

Logs help people and they’re not all going to turn out the way we hope. You tried something and it wasn’t for you, no big deal. Don’t let this clown deter you.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tough guy you are the one talking out your ass

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tough guy you are the one talking out your ass
Listen man I’m not gonna get in an internet battle with you. Feel free to contribute to the forum as it’s intended or sit back and learn. Don’t come on here talking **** while not giving back. It’s just not a good look and no one is gonna think you’re cool. I won’t be replying to you after this comment as I’m not trying to ruin this log. Have a nice day.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks at least for starting a log and being honest about your run. It's still helpful, especially for me since I started Dienogen about a week after you did. Alas, I seem to also be a non-responder to it as I haven't noticed any benefit since I began using it. I've been running it steadily at 150mg per day---sometimes dosing 75 in the morning and 75 after the evening workout.

I bought 3 bottles during the close-out sale and am still on the first bottle and wondering if I should even bother with the other two.

Anywho, cheers on your future logs.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks at least for starting a log and being honest about your run. It's still helpful, especially for me since I started Dienogen about a week after you did. Alas, I seem to also be a non-responder to it as I haven't noticed any benefit since I began using it. I've been running it steadily at 150mg per day---sometimes dosing 75 in the morning and 75 after the evening workout.

I bought 3 bottles during the close-out sale and am still on the first bottle and wondering if I should even bother with the other two.

Anywho, cheers on your future logs.
Well, that’s surely interesting. People seem to respond quite differently to many things and maybe we are just the unlucky ones in this case. So you must be at 2.5 weeks? Obviously nobody knows yourself better than yourself so it’s your call in regard to continuing or not. Maybe someone who had more success with it can offer you some better insight. I made my choice, but I don’t want to rain on anyone else’s parade.

Let me know how things go. And thanks for being interested in this and my potential log to come!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me just throw in my thoughts here...

Dienogen was (and is) one of the strongest compounds out there. And is probably THE Strongest legal product available.

Nos decided to discontinue it based upon business reasons Only.
It's effectiveness was Never, Never in question.

Ricky is a good guy. Sadly, it seems that Dienogen didn't work for him, for some odd reason.
As Ripper said, if he chooses to, he can now sell his remaining product at a profit, now that Apex has discontinued it.

I was personally sad to see this GREAT product go (although I understand the business side of it).

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Dienogen was (and is) one of the strongest compounds out there. And is probably THE Strongest legal product available.

Ricky is a good guy. Sadly, it seems that Dienogen didn't work for him, for some odd reason.
As Ripper said, if he chooses to, he can now sell his remaining product at a profit, now that Apex has discontinued it.

I was personally sad to see this GREAT product go (although I understand the business side of it).
Little over 4 weeks and I gained 15lb and strength shot up. I never even got to 150mg before having to stop for personal reasons. I can’t wait to run my remaining 8 bottles later down the road.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
So you must be at 2.5 weeks?
Yeah, roughly. I'll more than likely run the other two since I have them. Maybe things will pick up after a month.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, roughly. I'll more than likely run the other two since I have them. Maybe things will pick up after a month.
Well not much actual muscle mass can be made in 2.5 weeks so why not keep running it to see what happens at the 6 week mark? Unless of course you are noticing sides?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This doesn't make any sense to me, 3 weeks in and your THIRD post is throwing in the towel and you said the sides aren't terrible. Seems like a slap in the face to apex and a blown opportunity for someone who would have been appreciative enough to follow through on an agreement.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This doesn't make any sense to me, 3 weeks in and your THIRD post is throwing in the towel and you said the sides aren't terrible. Seems like a slap in the face to apex and a blown opportunity for someone who would have been appreciative enough to follow through on an agreement.
It’s not like it was a sponsored log. Ricky opened it up to log out of the goodness of his heart

If it were a sponsored log then I would agree with you.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This wasn't a Sponsored log.

Ricky's a good guy. He's just doing what he feels is best for his own body (because of lack of perceived results).

We've got Two entities here:
A good guy, and a good product.

... Just because they didn't seem to match up in this particular instance, that doesn't make either of them any less good.
:)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Before writing this did you consider why Apex would sponsor a log of a discontinued product?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Before writing this did you consider why Apex would sponsor a log of a discontinued product?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

It's just like everything, something's don't work well for some ppl. Dienolone gives me more side effects then gains. But I'd be foolish to say it's no good because of the sheer amount of ppl that love it.

I still got a bottle of injectable dienolone and a bottle of the older apex product synergen sitting in my drawer hoping one day I can get the balls to try again

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

everyone should know that different people have different results...it took balls to put yourself out there logging this-sorry it didn't work out for you.

props ricky

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your kind words guys! I was actually hesitant to bring up the fact that I was stopping, because I knew there would be some controversy. I could have made up an excuse like I further aggravated my shoulder and taken the easy way out, but I believe in being honest. So here we are..

Yeah, not a sponsored log, and 3.5 weeks…haha

I would have done more updates, and/or pics, but there really wasn’t much to update about aside from what I did post. I just kept waiting for it to kick into that alpha level (for lack of a better term), and I typically respond to things very quickly in comparison to what others report.

I really wanted this to shine for me and had full belief that it would- hence my first anabolic log. 6 bottles of this still wasn’t exactly cheap even with the BOGO, and then all the ancillaries. Plus my blood pressure cuff! I was actually quite invested in this so while it is disappointing, I just decided that I had to go with what my gut was telling me to do.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Couple bits of advice, and I'm not taking stabs this is just what I've learned through my own failures and I can see some of those thing happened here.

Your bodyfat was way too high to see any cosmetic effects that the product could bring on. The higher bodyfat also makes side effects more pronounced.

3.5 weeks isint long enough to build any actual muscle tissue, maybe a 1lb and if your dieting then not even a lb.

So ideally you should drop 15-20lbs before taking another go with a cycle. If I were you I would hold on to the product and maybe next spring you could throw it into another cycle before summer.

All of the negative things I mentioned above, I'm guilty of doing myself in the past so no offense, I've been there, more then once

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couple bits of advice, and I'm not taking stabs this is just what I've learned through my own failures and I can see some of those thing happened here.

Your bodyfat was way too high to see any cosmetic effects that the product could bring on. The higher bodyfat also makes side effects more pronounced.

3.5 weeks isint long enough to build any actual muscle tissue, maybe a 1lb and if your dieting then not even a lb.

So ideally you should drop 15-20lbs before taking another go with a cycle. If I were you I would hold on to the product and maybe next spring you could throw it into another cycle before summer.

All of the negative things I mentioned above, I'm guilty of doing myself in the past so no offense, I've been there, more then once
Yes, I do need to get my body fat down, which was my primary intention when I decided to use this product. I have always had my most successful cutting experiences with the aid of a prohormone, the most dramatic being just 5 years ago from a similar starting point. It’s quite possible that Dienolone is not intended for such a purpose or starting point as I had initially perceived or hoped.

I appreciate the constructive criticism though and I am starting a cardio regimen. Did you see the post that mentioned me jogging yesterday!

So yes, I was going to hop right on an Epistane/Halodrol cycle, but I am having second thoughts myself. I may just start my PCT instead and hop back on True Shred and get me some Ursa Major while hitting the cardio! At 45, the reality that cardio has to become part of my life has finally set in..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, I do need to get my body fat down, which was my primary intention when I decided to use this product. I have always had my most successful cutting experiences with the aid of a prohormone, the most dramatic being just 5 years ago from a similar starting point. It’s quite possible that Dienolone is not intended for such a purpose or starting point as I had initially perceived or hoped.

I appreciate the constructive criticism though and I am starting a cardio regimen. Did you see the post that mentioned me jogging yesterday!

So yes, I was going to hop right on an Epistane/Halodrol cycle, but I am having second thoughts myself. I may just start my PCT instead and hop back on True Shred and get me some Ursa Major while hitting the cardio! At 45, the reality that cardio has to become part of my life has finally set in..
45 years old, just spent a couple weeks suppressing your hormones, 🤔sounds like you should skip pct and make a Dr. Appointment to get your test levels checked...... 😜

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
45 years old, just spent a couple weeks suppressing your hormones, 🤔sounds like you should skip pct and make a Dr. Appointment to get your test levels checked...... 😜
I more or less tried that just six weeks ago! I was already on 4-DHEA, androsteron/epiandro, for about a month, and also a few weeks worth of Epistane. I stopped cold turkey like a week before my first ever test check. I was hoping to test low but I was actually like 429. I told him I didn’t really love that number, but in the back of my head I knew I am likely naturally quite a bit better than that. Oh, I had also more recently quit drinking consistently, and I was on Kratom- which also supposedly reduces test.

So we agreed to check it again in a couple months, but not this soon..haha!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I more or less tried that just six weeks ago! I was already on 4-DHEA, androsteron/epiandro, for about a month, and also a few weeks worth of Epistane. I stopped cold turkey like a week before my first ever test check. I was hoping to test low but I was actually like 429. I told him I didn’t really love that number, but in the back of my head I knew I am likely naturally quite a bit better than that. Oh, I had also more recently quit drinking consistently, and I was on Krato- which also supposedly reduces test.

So we agreed to check it again in a couple months, but not this soon..haha!
I quit drinking a little over 2 years ago, heavy drinker and about 2 months after I quit my test levels skyrocketed back to where they were almost 10 years prior in the 900s Dr was surprised how high they were, then I had another round of bloods maybe 6 months later and they sunk back to the 600s if I remember correctly. But I put myself on trt anyway 🤷

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I quit drinking a little over 2 years ago, heavy drinker and about 2 months after I quit my test levels skyrocketed back to where they were almost 10 years prior in the 900s Dr was surprised how high they were, then I had another round of bloods maybe 6 months later and they sunk back to the 600s if I remember correctly. But I put myself on trt anyway 🤷
People on TRT have much more fun. It’s just the way it is..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
People on TRT have much more fun. It’s just the way it is..
I spent about 5 years Off in-between cycles so I knew when I decided to do another I was going to run multiple and said fluck it, I'm blasting and cruising lol