Condense New PWO by Purus Labs Featuring Randoja

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I pretty much always use straps. Especially on pulldowns and rows. I was always told that your forearms shouldn't be able to keep up with your back muscles. To each his own though just thought id throw that out there lol
I may have to start using them too.... I struggle in gaining strength on both of these.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This week I'm deloading and cycling off PWO as I usually do in deload. Will post a couple light workouts later and come back strong next Monday. As far as you guys on straps go, seriously look into the captains of crush grippers my grip has really improved from them in only 3 weeks.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This week I'm deloading and cycling off PWO as I usually do in deload. Will post a couple light workouts later and come back strong next Monday. As far as you guys on straps go, seriously look into the captains of crush grippers my grip has really improved from them in only 3 weeks.
No PWO? That's just ludicrous lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle 1 Deload

9-17 Bench

Bench 5@45--5@90--5@115--5@140
BBB 5x10@115
DB Lateral Raise 3x12@10
BB Curl 3x12@30

9-18 Squat

Squat 5@45--5@130--5@165--5@195
BBB 3x10@165
SLDL 3x8@115
Seated Calf Raise 20@45--2x20@90

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Looking forward to workouts with condense.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That photo is almost a little Purus phallic. Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Showin' the love baby!! Lol

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle 1 Deload

9-20 Mil Press

Mil Press 5@55--5@70--5@85
BBB 3x10@70
BB Row 3x12@95
Lat Pull 3x12@80

9-21 Deadlift

Deads 5@135--5@225--5@315
BBB 3x10@205
W Dips 5x10 w/25

I know deads got too heavy I worked in with a guy and just lifted what he did.

I got this shirt in the mail for free today, It's pretty nice. If you have ever tried APE by AEN, you can have one too just PM me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't see your pix.
Got a free shirt huh? :bigok:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read through Broja looking good in here still bud... Gotta love those nitrates eh? You call 325 deads a deload? You crazy mang!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just read through Broja looking good in here still bud... Gotta love those nitrates eh? You call 325 deads a deload? You crazy mang!
My otha brotha! What's up!!! Was gonna txt u havnt seen u around

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My otha brotha! What's up!!! Was gonna txt u havnt seen u around
In CO with the kiddo bro : ) I have mid terms coming up on a few weeks so I've been studying and turning in projects.

How you been pimp?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In CO with the kiddo bro : ) I have mid terms coming up on a few weeks so I've been studying and turning in projects.

How you been pimp?
Word brother!!! Happy for you man!
**** all good here... Working and if you didn't know.... I'm powerlifting now and they are kickin my ass haha

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9-23 Cycle 2 Day 1 Bench

Bench 5@45--5@95--5@150--5@175--9@200
Incline BBB 5x10@115
DB Lateral raise [email protected]
BB Curl 12@70--10@70--8@70

1.5 scoops of Condense PWO today, I'm also taking D-pol and Recycle by Purus now. The combo of d-pol and condense had my skin at absolute capacity today amazing pump. Pretty happy with my top set today as well.

[video=youtube;ipMDRuTKHqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMDRuTKHqc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Not sure this pic does the pump justice, but I was feeling huge.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
9-23 Cycle 2 Day 1 Bench

Bench 5@45--5@95--5@150--5@175--9@200
Incline BBB 5x10@115
DB Lateral raise [email protected]
BB Curl 12@70--10@70--8@70

1.5 scoops of Condense PWO today, I'm also taking D-pol and Recycle by Purus now. The combo of d-pol and condense had my skin at absolute capacity today amazing pump. Pretty happy with my top set today as well.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMDRuTKHqc&feature=youtu.be

Not sure this pic does the pump justice, but I was feeling huge.
Fockin beast mode dude

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit your pics never work on my phone! I'm sure your looking beasted up

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Dammit your pics never work on my phone! I'm sure your looking beasted up
Fingered it out bro. In the app>>in the thread>>Hit the title of the thread at the top, right below the page selection bar(scroll right to the top) It will bring you into an internal web browser of the web based forum. Just watched Rando's vid and pics.

:439:

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fingered it out bro. In the app>>in the thread>>Hit the title of the thread at the top, right below the page selection bar(scroll right to the top) It will bring you into an internal web browser of the web based forum. Just watched Rando's vid and pics.

:439:

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Got it thanks man.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I'm just proud we aren't some leather clad midgets this time ;) Dibbs on being Sting.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao I was expecting that too haha

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's cuz you are unstoppable
Finally tried melonberry.
Taste is sick!!! I had veins popping out from my elbow region and upper forearm above elbow

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is sick!!! I had veins popping out from my elbow region and upper forearm above elbow
Yeah it's real good stuff! I had even had veins showing in my traps earlier today, hours after the gym.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sick as in bad or good? Haha

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9-24 Cycle 2 Week 1 Squat

Squat 5@45--5@135--5@220--5@255--13@290
BBB 5x10@175
Leg Curl 12@90--8@110--10@100
Seated Calf Raise 20@90--20@135--30@180 (20 slow, 10 fast)

Depth was lacking a bit today, but I'm certainly not disappointed in the workout, just need to focus on it more next time. Had an amazing leg pump today from 2 scoops of Condense.
[video=youtube;lFoc8ws5O54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFoc8ws5O54&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9-25 Cycle 2 Week 1 OHP

Mil Press 5@45--5@95--5@110--8@125
BBB 5x10@70
BB Row 12,10,8@165
Lat Pull 12@140--12,11@150

Tied last cycle on my money set, but at the same time I was super hungover from last nights Packer game, and I didn't take a rest day this week (have to skip a couple rest days this cycle to make deload coincide with some stuff I got going on in Oct.) So overall I'm not worried about it, getting the same reps while hungover, tired and dehydrated is kinda like progress. 1.5 Scoops of Condense PWO had me very pumped up but energy was just lacking from over indulgence #yolo Still managed to add a bit of weight to Lat pulls and BB row. Gonna really push for progression on those 2 exercises this cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
See u movie heavy weight....

:bigok:

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9-26 Cycle 2, Week 1 Deadlift

DL 5@45--5@135--5@225--5@275--5@315--10@355
BBB 5x10@210
Weighted dips 5x10@45

Legs were still real tired from squats since I skipped a rest day. Made it a bit tough to keep my form legit, that plus not wearing a belt made me scrap it after 10. No need to kill myself in week 1. 1.5 scoops of condense had me really pumped up especially after dips.
[video=youtube;vloiol6XRZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vloiol6XRZU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some DL'er shins bubba. I always clip my knee caps and rip those up. Nice job Rando!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
9-26 Cycle 2, Week 1 Deadlift

DL 5@45--5@135--5@225--5@275--5@315--10@355
BBB 5x10@210
Weighted dips 5x10@45

Legs were still real tired from squats since I skipped a rest day. Made it a bit tough to keep my form legit, that plus not wearing a belt made me scrap it after 10. No need to kill myself in week 1. 1.5 scoops of condense had me really pumped up especially after dips.
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vloiol6XRZU&feature=youtu.be
Yeah man, I hit a heaping scoop of ConDense today and ripped up shoulders & triceps.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some DL'er shins bubba. I always clip my knee caps and rip those up. Nice job Rando!
I know right, I gotta imagine non lifting phaggots look at my shins and think wtf is with that guys shins lol. Thanks brother.
Yeah man, I hit a heaping scoop of ConDense today and ripped up shoulders & triceps.
Hell yeah buddy!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that's how you know your doing them right!