Condense New PWO by Purus Labs Featuring Randoja

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I squat,dead lift and leg press without shoes on now. I'll never go back to shoes again....unless the gym makes me I guess
you would be amazed at the quad activation I get with those shoes! But I'm getting 5 fingers for deads real soon.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is moving some weight bubba. I am going to chime in here on something though. You don't want to drop down and jerk the weight up out of the hole like that. You are asking for an injury right there. You need to take a set and take the slack out of the stance and then start your pull. Once you have tension on the bar you can explode up. Hope this makes sense.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
9-7-12 5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 2, Day 4 Deadlift TM:410

DL 5@135--3@225--3@285--3@330>gear>8@370
BBB 5x10@205
Weighted Dips 10@+25--10@+35--10@+45--8@+45

Quick and intense. New big fan of weighted dips right here.

Lifting starts at :50
[video=youtube;8I-YsmuBfk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I-YsmuBfk8&feature=youtu.be[/video]
damnnn dude youre a ****ing beast !!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is moving some weight bubba. I am going to chime in here on something though. You don't want to drop down and jerk the weight up out of the hole like that. You are asking for an injury right there. You need to take a set and take the slack out of the stance and then start your pull. Once you have tension on the bar you can explode up. Hope this makes sense.
For my own benefit, not to say ran isn't doing it correctly. If you were to critique (which you did a little already lol) how would you say his form is lower back wise? Did it not seem a little rounded? I stick my ass out more and pop my chest out.

The reason I'm asking is because the chiropractor I was going to, said I injured myself due to long term sticking my ass out (quote edit away ****ers : p ). How do you do it?

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Oh **** this is gunna be good...

iPhone AM.com app

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to arch your back and stick your chest out. Now you might have an anterior tilt to your pelvis already that this aggravated. You are also supposed to actually tuck your chin in and squeeze your glutes hard at the top of the movement. Not lean back and hyper extend your back.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to arch your back and stick your chest out. Now you might have an anterior tilt to your pelvis already that this aggravated. You are also supposed to actually tuck your chin in and squeeze your glutes hard at the top of the movement. Not lean back and hyper extend your back. this is what it should look like at the top:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a critique....I want the man to have a long lifting career and stay injury free.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must do it wrong also lol cuz that's exactly how I DL except I arch my back and stick my chest out as far as possible. Either way killer lifts bro

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a critique....I want the man to have a long lifting career and stay injury free.
Wasn't a negative thing... I guess for modern day America I should have said constructive criticism... Lol. No negative intentions.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want to arch your back and stick your chest out. Now you might have an anterior tilt to your pelvis already that this aggravated. You are also supposed to actually tuck your chin in and squeeze your glutes hard at the top of the movement. Not lean back and hyper extend your back. this is what it should look like at the top:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAVMj6GJwfY">YouTube Link</a>
Anterior tilt - that's exactly what he said dls and squats with an arched lower back like on the video (minus the glute activation part) did to me.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must do it wrong also lol cuz that's exactly how I DL except I arch my back and stick my chest out as far as possible. Either way killer lifts bro
Which is how I do it... I too (like doja) set the weight down. I just tilt my pelvis and pop my chest.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Saw you Purus sups pics... Thx for showing the love, you're a true supporter. Some people just talk about it, that pic showed you walk it like how u talk it...

:thumbsup:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Doja is the man!!! Between him and I we are turning Oregon to a Purus state haha Aaron already did that with Florida lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Doja is the man!!! Between him and I we are turning Oregon to a Purus state haha Aaron already did that with Florida lol
Word! Ohio will always be my home though!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Only OSU I route for is
Oklahoma State ;)
I route for Oregon State.... BUT!!! my team sucks ass Lmao.... What bout them Ducks tho ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Me dos brother

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Only OSU I route for is
Oklahoma State ;)
:lol:

OSU...

Many Ohio states straight kills it & u see our after parties. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm learning from you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are in dispute with like every cable/satellite company so I can't watch OkState kill Arizona tomorrow :(
Rather see a video of me killing a work out after ConDense? :)

:joke:

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Go hawkeyes

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are all confused....Go IRISH!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm aware my form sucks btw. Nobody should feel bad for saying so. I try to fix it little by little but it isn't easy.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm aware my form sucks btw. Nobody should feel bad for saying so. I try to fix it little by little but it isn't easy.
I would hardly say it sucks bro. Trust me I've SEEN horrible form haha have you ever seen the bow legged dead lifts?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would hardly say it sucks bro. Trust me I've SEEN horrible form haha have you ever seen the bow legged dead lifts?
I know it isn't where it should be though, it's a long way from "proper." Most definitely. As long as I keep getting good advice from my AM bros I'm all good.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw you Purus sups pics... Thx for showing the love, you're a true supporter. Some people just talk about it, that pic showed you walk it like how u talk it...

:thumbsup:
I've already put in my sig : Unofficial self appointed Purus Rep. LOL

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
All this College FB talk makes me disappointed my school doesn't have one. We do have a pretty fckin' awesome basketball team though :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are in dispute with like every cable/satellite company so I can't watch OkState kill Arizona tomorrow :(
Stream that **** online bro!!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently Dish Network made a last minute deal. Guess who has Dish Network in Oklahoma? Almost no one.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently Dish Network made a last minute deal. Guess who has Dish Network in Oklahoma? Almost no one.
Dish headquarters are in Colorado where I was born. Dish sucks, well, all ****ing cable/satellite providers are crooks.

Anywho, I live in AZ now and Ok is def going to beat AZ. Asu and u of a both suck, better than CU or CSU tho so....

BUT the Broncos (my heart and soul) are going to kick ass this year!!!!

Don't say it A holes!!!!

Rant over

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This fine thread is brought to you by

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You tried both flavors Doja?
I walk the walk don't I? :) Yeah I have tried both, both with their strong points and both are great. Fact is though, Crisp Apple is undeniably the best tasting preworkout I have ever tried. So melonberry is stuck in 2nd place.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I walk the walk don't I? :) Yeah I have tried both, both with their strong points and both are great. Fact is though, Crisp Apple is undeniably the best tasting preworkout I have ever tried. So melonberry is stuck in 2nd place.
It's too good!! every time I drink it I'm like WTF!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's too good!! every time I drink it I'm like WTF!
I'm surprised over and over by it too. I always chug it and then it tastes so good I always think "Damn! I should have savored that." lol

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9-10-12 Cycle 1, week 3, Bench

Bench 5@45--3@135--5@170--3@195--4@220 1 spotted
BBB 5x10@115
DB laterals [email protected]@17.5
BB Curl 12@70--8@70--15@50

Great workout today, 1.5 scoops apple Condense and I was rocking right along today, pumps were great, and energy was really good too. Had a pretty good top set on bench today as well.
[video=youtube;iM2Pjx1CLtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM2Pjx1CLtI[/video]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep building that foundation bubba. Time and consistency will get you where you want to be.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep building that foundation bubba. Time and consistency will get you where you want to be.
Thanks brother, my spotter gave me the weight a little early today, and I lost some tightness but I was happy with 4 reps and my butt stayed on the bench ftw.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are rock solid on form champ. It is just a matter of putting in the time and effort.