Bulk or Cut?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think keep bulking up to 220, or go on a cut for summer?? Also, I think I'm around 11 or 12% bf, what do you guys think?

Attachments

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i'd say continue to make gains while staying semi-lean the way you are now.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
keep bulking? As in you have already? haha just kiddin. Keep it clean and eat liek a mofo. Fukc summer, easy for me to say i have a GF... :)
A cuts not worth it if theres no muscle under to see. If you are guessing 11-12%, which i would tend to agree with...you wont have much left. Id say keep going for sure...
220? Its going to get messy or involve outside "help" just judging by your pic though.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just saw your stats 6'1" 210? The pic is very deceiving. Keep going for sure since its not that far off.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
hmm..hows the pic deceiving? Actually I'm weighing about 214 or 215 now but anywho this is the highest bf I have ever been. When I was training/fighting MMA a lot last year (which I stopped, chose bodybuilding over mma) I was 185 @ no more than 6%...so I am gonna continue to bulk..hopefully gonna keep it lean though.

Last edited:
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, you just dont look it. I dont know if its cause the pic is so pic and close, no centered, not full flex, etc. Could be anything. Take better pics, full body. Actuall poses, not a bi shot before you get some grub on in the kitchen haha.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
keep putting the weight on man. and as for ur BF percentage ur higher than 11 or 12 but not by that much. maybe 14-15ish. no harm in that especialy since ur bulking. just keep at it.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
keep bulking up while maintaining your current bf% ..then go for cut

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
i'd say bulk, you got a great body frame and it needs building! keep it up and repost pics after a few months

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i'd agree with 12%... def not 14-15 with abs pokin through, you should be able to add another clean 5lbs in 8-10 weeks

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys, 220 here I come...maybe 225...

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
keep putting the weight on man. and as for ur BF percentage ur higher than 11 or 12 but not by that much. maybe 14-15ish. no harm in that especialy since ur bulking. just keep at it.

I am just wondering what you are smoking?

If you can see abs then your not above 12. I would say keep bulking anyone can be skinny, its hard work to be massive. Just my opinon. Good luck. Mark

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Cut and bulk at the same time...some say its not possible but I say it is...only if you have good genetics...wen these guys say cut they are talkin shredding all BF away and bein a mutant...anyone would look sick at 6-7% BF...Eat hard and lift...everyother day jump on the treadmill and get your heartrate around 140 for 45 mins to an hour and u will lose some BF after like a month or 2 at most...Suck down BCAA while your doin cardio..help keep some of the muscle...you really dont lose that much as long as u dont cut like a madman...with my bodytype and genetics in 2 months I can drop from 175lbs and 11%BF to 180 and 8-9% bf...its totally possible...tho I am on a beast diet so its damn near perfect.

MikeyK12345

Awards
I agree with the guy above me. Both cut and bulk def.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
lol yes I am definitely an ecto! btw really enjoyed your I love to cycle log bro.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yes I am definitely an ecto! btw really enjoyed your I love to cycle log bro.
damn dude, thanks! haha i didnt know you followed it....i feel so unpopular sometimes lol i mean i feel like nobody cares to read it. Thanks. we are almost the same size stat wise...