USA BIGHULKSMASH $725 Order, No Products Received

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I played with BACKTRACK a while back but that was over my head, and I've recovered files by using a Live USB loaded with Linux. I prefer to hack my body to see if I can crack the age limit code.
To bad you can't over come your small penile code

sespress

Awards
I played with BACKTRACK a while back but that was over my head, and I've recovered files by using a Live USB loaded with Linux. I prefer to hack my body to see if I can crack the age limit code.
Indeed! If you want modern fun DL Kali Linux. Preloaded with metasploit and other nasties.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You all are bullies! Shame on you!

He may have made bad decisions in his life -but at least he was an athlete.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talking about meme's:

coke.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I remember one of his logs where he said he started pct and a few days later came back saying how great his new cycle was with all this outrageous amount
Yuup called him out. Got told to fuack off

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This thread has gone from "help with a scammer" to a full blown intervention for BHS. Nice to see people be understanding about underlying issues within his head that causes these types of behaviors. Not that they are excusable or okay, just understandable. Prayers sent for BHS and may he be blessed on his road to recovery. He just will no longer have a negative impact on this forum or any other in the meantime because this made everyone aware of his true self.
you fukking rat bastard not only did u get your pack but you fukkin set me up

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I highly doubt it was Zach who did this to you. You had issues bro.. Someone who you dealt with must have done this.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I highly doubt it was Zach who did this to you. You had issues bro.. Someone who you dealt with must have done this.
What ever happened man it ruined my life big time . I caught a dui but that had nothing to do with it . I posted a refund for him soon as i could . I even uploaded a picture of my bank statement i had almost 15 thousand in there. I felt so bad . I couldn't see my kids or my wife for over a yr. If anyone else has discrepancys
Pls pet me know ill solve them fast . I was a long time member of this site . Hit hard times and got in trouble. Im looking to make a comeback and clear my name . I know it looks bad but im here now .

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m confused. You’re saying the random internet guy who claimed you stole less than a grand from him in the supposed sale of legal dietary supplements set you up and somehow landed you in federal prison?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note and free pro-tip, when you’ve already spent $300 on supplements and the seller tells you he hasn’t shipped it because he got a DUI, DO NOT respond by adding another $425 to the sale to be “economical.” If you can spend $725 on supplements, you can afford to pay for shipping twice.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, there is literally a handful of people in this thread you ripped off.

Pity party much? Stop saying you served fed time, you were on here posting ONE year ago. Federal prison bids are NOT year long sentences, nice try.

You’ve screwed over too many people on this board.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened man it ruined my life big time . I caught a dui but that had nothing to do with it . I posted a refund for him soon as i could . I even uploaded a picture of my bank statement i had almost 15 thousand in there. I felt so bad . I couldn't see my kids or my wife for over a yr. If anyone else has discrepancys
Pls pet me know ill solve them fast . I was a long time member of this site . Hit hard times and got in trouble. Im looking to make a comeback and clear my name . I know it looks bad but im here now .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9py4aMK3aIU&feature=youtu.be

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, there is literally a handful of people in this thread you ripped off.

Pity party much? Stop saying you served fed time, you were on here posting ONE year ago. Federal prison bids are NOT year long sentences, nice try.

You’ve screwed over too many people on this board.
Thank you. No such thing as a year in the feds.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I use to drink . I dont know any serious body builders that drink anymore. Liver damage and empty calories plus tren rage would be bad at the bar i have been in enough bar fights to know if I was on cycle I might beat someone to death .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Oh you spilled my 3 dollar beer. (Test levels over 3k benches 405+ on a gram of tren) I could see that being a bad night for someone.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
How is he a rep for companys .I am repping more than his maxes at about the same weight .other than over head press(standing of course)I actually use his max as my last set .I guess I will leave this alone I dont have time to rep and dont feel I have the body for it yet. Guess I am just not YouTube savvy but we have somthing in common we both love free stuff!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
you fukking rat bastard not only did u get your pack but you fukkin set me up
I really hope you have some evidence to back this up, otherwise it just looks like you're trying to use Zach as a scapegoat for your actions.

Either prove your innocence or man up and own your mistakes.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is he a rep for companys .I am repping more than his maxes at about the same weight .other than over head press(standing of course)I actually use his max as my last set .I guess I will leave this alone I dont have time to rep and dont feel I have the body for it yet. Guess I am just not YouTube savvy but we have somthing in common we both love free stuff!
That OHP has to be a push press or something, because it’s really high for all of his other maxes.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d rather not get involved in this but feel I need too. I don’t know if this is actually BHS trying to come back and make amends but I’m out thousands of dollars from this guy who had mostly sold me a ton of garbage powder over a period of about 4 months or so... some stuff he sold me was legit but most just garbage. I assume he was going through tough times but no where in this world is it ok to take advantage of people because you are in trouble (BHS). Luckily it didn’t hurt me much and cut ties with the guy after I had tested some of the powder. Others who got screwed may have taken a worse hit... If this is BHS trying to make a comeback, good luck buddy, I will not open my arms to you and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I have no problem with forgiveness but not with this one, just scum... I can say I do wish you heal though big fella, you have sone mental issue you need to figure out

Oh and please don’t try to defend yourself or comment on what I wrote cause it just ain’t worth it. You know what you did

Oh and one more thing, I hope at least all the money I gave to you supported your son and family instead of you blowing it on who knows...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does anybody know where he lives? Would be easy enough to find out if he's been in jail.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do and know his name but for confidentiality I will not disclose. Just won’t go there.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what state did he live in?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not finding anything. If I had a county to search I'd feel better about the results. On the other hand, I think I've spent enough time on my day off dycking around with it.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol!!! I looked up his name and location and can only find a death lol! Pretty sure it’s not BHS or he came back as a ghost. And how the faaaakk is he posting here... thought he got banned

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol!!! I looked up his name and location and can only find a death lol! Pretty sure it’s not BHS or he came back as a ghost. And how the faaaakk is he posting here... thought he got banned
Its him... Same account and his posts are consistent with his past behavior... Primarily lying. Saying he just got out of the feds but was posting just over a year ago. If the feds are involved its multiple years, they're not going to waste their time to sentence someone to one year in the feds. They would rather the state prosecute and wouldnt waste their time. They only go after the big dogs and when they lock on you buckle up bc youre about to do some time.

Plus who in the world would waste their time pretending to be this guy lol

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
What is his YouTube channel just out of curiosity? Not to troll i just want to see it

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Or your secretly a hit man and he **cked over the wrong guy.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Btw if he did get a DUI he could have ended up with 6 months in county i have seen it a bunch . So jail time might be true but I am sure the intentions was to screw people over . Even if I went to jail my wife would be sending refunds or supplments.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Btw if he did get a DUI he could have ended up with 6 months in county i have seen it a bunch . So jail time might be true but I am sure the intentions was to screw people over . Even if I went to jail my wife would be sending refunds or supplments.
Jail yes, federal no. But, that doesn't give you a free pass to screw people.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is his YouTube channel just out of curiosity? Not to troll i just want to see it
I couldn't find it, but you definitely missed out on some cringey videos. I feel bad since he clearly has mental health issues, but no excuse to act the way he did.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not finding anything. If I had a county to search I'd feel better about the results. On the other hand, I think I've spent enough time on my day off dycking around with it.
I think it was otis mass

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bighulksmash Supplement Logs 262