10 minutes

Leg curls
3 sets

Leg extensions
3 sets

Leg press
3 sets

Double DB front squats
10 x 35s, 40s, 45s, 50s (top available weight lol)

Seated incline DB curls
3 sets

DB RDLs ( w/ 2 x 50lb)
3 x 10
Super slow with pauses, trying to make the weight more challenging.

Notes
Did what I could with the hotel gym today. No barbells, so popped a couple epiandrolean and just repped out. This life fitness leg press is nothing like the ones I normally have access too. In some ways it's kinda nice, got a good pump out of it. But it's super awkward.
I’m familiar with that exact legpress. Not something you will get strong as hell on, but very easy to use and recover from while getting some good pumpy work accomplished.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m familiar with that exact legpress. Not something you will get strong as hell on, but very easy to use and recover from while getting some good pumpy work accomplished.
In some ways for limited machine work it was nice cause it felt like I got a little extra quad activation along with the hammies and glutes, and quads are definitely the comeback muscle of 2024 for me. Neglected them too long....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Down in Vegas for work so I'll try to catch up on individual posts when I have a full charged phone lol. Just dropped wife off at airport, she was only here thurs-sun, I have to stay till Weds.

So I packed up some gear, wraps, sleeves and went for a walk.

Warmup
25min walk to gym

Bench
15 x bar
10 x 95, 135
5 x 175, 205
3 x 225, 250
2 x 275
1 x 275

Paused - 2+ count
3 x 5 x 225

Rear delt swings
3 sets

Dips
BW x 3 x 10

CGBP
3 x 8 x 185

Laterals
3 sets

Arnold's
2 sets

Cool down:
25 min walk back to hotel
(Figured may as well get LISS and save $30 in Uber fees)

Pretty good gear! Been a while since I got to use a new Ohio bar. Hands are thoroughly shredded View attachment 242322View attachment 242323
Looks like some nice equipment! You could always check out The Dragon's Lair if you have time. Would require a car ride, but you might bump into Flex Lewis and a few other pros. Also, Hidetada has a gym out that way he works out of too - so that's on my bucket list.

But yeah, at least you know you'll get your steps in while in Vegas walking the strip!