Optimize-T/M-Test 12 Week Log

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Lots of summer Holidays this year so need to get myself in shape. Looking for some feel good from this stack, along with the motivation to keep my diet in check & to not skip gym days. Goal is 85kg and 12% body fat by May 2024.

I'll be running Optimize-T & M-Test for 12 weeks.

Other Supplements I take:

Orange Triad Multi Vit + Greens (2 scoop)
Solgar full strength Fish Oil (2 caps)
Toco-9 (when it arrives)

I dont use Creatine Mono. Definitely affected my MPB and wasn't a fan of the water weight look. I know, missed strength gains but, what you guna do.

I aim for 200 grams of protein a day, but as far as tracking carbs/fats etc, I don't do that. Normal daily meals are as follows:

Pre workout 8am (Breakfast) - 1 scoop protein 1 scoop oats (25g protein)
Post workout 10.30am - 2 scoops protein 1 scoop Dextrose (50g protein)
Post workout meal 11.30am - 4 scrambled eggs, 1 pack Ramen, 2 slices of chicken (40g protein)
Lunch 2pm - chicken/turkey in a wrap with Veg - (25g protein)
Dinner - Meat/Carbs/Veg - (50g protein)
Post Dinner Snack - 2 crumpets with Peanut Butter & Jelly + 1 scoop of protein (35g protein)

Going to be running the following dosing protocol:

8am - 4 Optimize T, 6 M-Test taken with Breakfast (oats+protein). Washed down with Orange Triad + Greens shake.

Workout Routine will be a 2 day Split, followed by 1 day Rest, rinse and repeat. Most things will be done for 2 sets (not including a warm up set) with every set going to failure, followed by 15-30mins of Static bike cardio at the end. Nowhere near as strong as I was in my 20's but looking to gain a lot of strength back. Ive very much been lacking consistency when it comes to the gym, so even though im going weekly, Im not going enough to actually maintain a solid progressive overload as im skipping too many days.

Will post daily workouts and weekly scale changes which record BMI, BF, etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

12 Week Optimize-T/M-Test Run

Price:
M-Test - 10/10
Optimize-T - 7/10

As a UK customer, we pay quite a lot more on US products. M-Test is most definitely cheap enough to run as a year round supplement, which I shall be doing; however when coupled with Optimize-T which is a bit dearer, it becomes too expensive for me personally to run year round.

General Health:

Feel Good
: 10/10 - This is where the products shined most for me. I felt amazing mentally daily, very motivated, never sluggish or lethargic.
Libido : N/A - I did not notice any change in libido. My nether regions were definitely a lot more plump than before, but no libido boost for me. I believe I am an outlier here as I do not respond to libido products.

Body Recomp : 10/10 - Putting on 11lbs of lean mass in 11 weeks was mind-blowing to me, especially as I lost a decent amount of fat. The amount of muscle I was able to pack onto my back/delts felt almost too good to be true. Definitely exceeded my expectations, and to be honest I didn't think I'd have anywhere near results this good on a natural stack; especially as I opt out of doing the big compound lifts. ( See Page 4 for all Recomp comparison pics)

Strength : 10/10

Notable Lift difference in 12 weeks:

Flat bench - 70kg for 8 to 95kg for 5 - (+55lbs)
Seated Row - 80kg for 8 - 110kg for 8 - (+66lbs)
Shoulder Press - 60kg for 12 - 100kg for 10 - (+88lbs)
Vertical Leg Press - 90kg for 8 - 140kg for 8 - (+110lbs)

Some of these PB's were pre injury but most of them occurred in week 11/12. Note that I was training before starting this log, just not consistently at all, so its even more impressive it didn't occur after a long break from the gym.

General Overview: If you can afford to run these supplements year round I believe it would be a great idea for any natty gym goer looking to feel great on a daily basis while having a steady recomp. I believe I could have far exceeded the gains made on this stack, however I injured myself quite a lot during this run, mainly due to overtraining in the beginning, leaving some lingering injuries.

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Leg/Chests Day 1
Workout Time : 1 hour
Cardio : 6mins

Couldn't do any longer on cardio after that session, body was fried. Dip belt will be turning tomorrow so I can add in weighted pullups as I wont be building much muscle with the high reps im doing.

I don't Squat or Deadlift. Purely because my form was never the best with them, and now that Im a little older (35) I really dont want to risk injuring myself due to incorrect form/going too heavy. Just happy to be healthy & Fit and steadily put on some muscle mass

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Rule is going to be for progressive Overload if I can get to 2 sets of 8 on the said movement, I will move up next session

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wanted this to be a slow and steady recomp but looks like this might be a bulk? I’m guessing it’s Androgin?
That could be it. Sounds like it's time to take advantage of the increased appetite and start the bulk :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I wasn’t going to put starting photos in, but want to use it for motivation; because frankly I’m pretty appalled at how out of shape I’ve let myself get. Taken this morning, fasted.

Chest has basically disapeared, tons of belly fat and arms have lost all definition. Only thing remaining is a little back thickness at the top.

Currently doing Back & Shoulders, will post session when I’m back home

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
That could be it. Sounds like it's time to take advantage of the increased appetite and start the bulk :)
Problem is I’m carrying so much fat at the moment, I really wanted to at least maintain or lose a little in this 16 week run. Then hop on BMP after to strip the remaining

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder/Back Day 2
Workout Time : 59 mins
Cardio : 10mins

Found I was sweating more than normal today, normally given how cold it is I keep my hoody on the entire time working out. This time, after 20mins I had to take it off, was sweating buckets.

Cardio is still underwhelming, but I'm guessing my body has to get used to actually doing workouts, instead of 20mins here and there

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I've noticed with the sleep in regards to Androgin. I feel the quality of sleep I get is great, however I can only stay asleep for 5-6 hours. I am suddenly woken up very alert after that time and cannot get back to deep sleep.
6 hours is pretty much my total average per night. Sometimes more sometimes less depending on how quickly I can fall asleep.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs/Chest Day 3
Workout Time : 1 hour 11mins

Increased weight and reps on every lift today vs 3 days ago which is pretty insane. Don't know how much of it is down to my newly found motivation to lift, or if the supps are working. Even if its placebo at this stage, its worth the $$$ for the mindset im achieving. Sweating a lot while working out which is very strange for me.

The feel good is shining through so far

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder/Back Day 4
Workout Time : 1 hour 4 mins

Felt like I could keep going & going this session. All weights went up, and had very clean energy the entire time.

Sleep on this stack is weird. It feels very much like the sleep I get is amazing quality, but tend to wake up very early in the morning which isn't ideal with a partner that loves her sleep :D.

Attachments

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can’t handle the sleep aspect of this anymore unfortunately, being awake at 4-5am and only having 4-5 hours sleep a night can’t be good for me.
Sleep is like the natural steroid. Good sleep will go along way for progress. My sleep isn't the greatest but I try for at least 7 hours if possible. You could try some type of sleep supplement. I know HD makes a good one.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs/Chest Day 5
Workout Time : 1 hour 6mins
Cardio : 0mins

Again all weights up today on all lifts, absolutely crazy to be honest. Before this week of logging I was still gyming, just not with the same consistency, but was training to failure each time, so for all my lifts to continuously increase means the supps have to be doing something.

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder/Back Day 6
Workout Time : 1 hour 10 mins

Man I had to fight hard for this session, definitely lifting everything as heavy as my body possibly can on back movements, will be harder in the next few sessions to progress on lifts I feel.

Bodyweight has remained the same since Day 1, 77.75kg (-0.4kg), will post progress photos tomorrow morning fasted

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs/Chest Day 7
Workout Time : 1 hour 15mins
Cardio : 15mins

Really had to fight for this workout. Haven't had the best sleep the last couple of nights (dog going mental at 4am). Still moving up on most things, chest its difficult to keep pushing to failure as I train on my own so no spotter. Added in flat bench for a couple of sets for compensation.

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder/Back Day 8
Workout Time : 1 hour 15 mins
Cardio : 8mins

Another hard earnt session, but still trying to move up on everything.

Dumbbell pullover is becoming pretty much impossible to move on, the dumbbell itself is lifting me off of the bench when it goes behind my head, I need to put on some weight.

Dropped on Tbar row for the first set as I've switched grips to a more narrow one.

Swapped out Barbell Bicep Curl for EZ Bar Curls as the Barbell was starting to hurt my wrists pretty badly.

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
(Not in any way sponsored or affiliated with SNS - just wanted to give a mini review) - Optimize-T seems to be doing amazing things for me, even after only 12 days. The Feel good I have on a daily basis is unparalleled to any other supplement I've had before. I would imagine quite a lot of the strength gains I've been getting, along with the motivation is down to Optimize-T. I've used every test booster & their mother in my late 20's, most of them doing nothing at all. Can easily say Optimize-T is my favourite supplement so far, planning on running this year round and can imagine it gets better with time @sns8778

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Feel good I have on a daily basis is unparalleled to any other supplement I've had before
It's definitely my go to natty test booster that's for sure!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs/Chest Day 9
Workout Time : 1 hour 7mins
Cardio : 0mins

Trained with a friend today so was just having some fun. Skipped nearly all tricep movements as my tendinitis in my right elbow has started again, definitely because of weighted dips. Will take some Animal Flex I have in the cupboard and probably have to do these lighter from now on & just monitor it

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I do find it very weird how much harder I find incline bench than flat. It is most likely because the bench at my gym has such a huge incline.

I believe I could comfortably flat bench 100kg(225) at the start of my workout, but struggle to get 8 reps of 70kg on the incline. Unfortunately it’s the only incline bench my gym has, so can’t lower the angle to see.

Still a long way off my early 20s when I could flat bench 120kg, those were the days!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I believe it was more to do with the Preg than the DHEA, felt swift estrogen sides upon application everytime I applied it. Using XPG DHEA-50 now on its own and no adverse effects.

just to note, it can very possibly not be either that we’re causing issues, but maybe the benzo or reversatrol. This is because Sustain Alpha also had these effects on me (both are present in derma/sustain), so I use neither now.

Just using M-Test+Optimize-T with 1 squirt of DHEA-50
hmmm. what do you mean by swift estrogen sides? the stack your taking has some ingredients that may be offsetting any estrogenic effects you may have previously gotten from dhea

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I do find it very weird how much harder I find incline bench than flat. It is most likely because the bench at my gym has such a huge incline.

I believe I could comfortably flat bench 100kg(225) at the start of my workout, but struggle to get 8 reps of 70kg on the incline. Unfortunately it’s the only incline bench my gym has, so can’t lower the angle to see.

Still a long way off my early 20s when I could flat bench 120kg, those were the days!
it sounds like youre referring to the difference in weight you can move when comparing incline to flat bench. i dont know anyone who can move more weight on an incline over a flat. if this were an apples to apples comparison, there would be no need for someone to do both exercises.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like youre referring to the difference in weight you can move when comparing incline to flat bench. i dont know anyone who can move more weight on an incline over a flat. if this were an apples to apples comparison, there would be no need for someone to do both exercises.
For sure, just a 30kg difference is pretty substantial. I do believe its because of the sheer size of the incline though, which probably makes it more shoulders than chest

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
From what I've researched, Incline seems to be far more beneficial for overall chest growth than flat. I just have always enjoyed flat benching so wanted to add it back into chest+legs day

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From what I've researched, Incline seems to be far more beneficial for overall chest growth than flat. I just have always enjoyed flat benching so wanted to add it back into chest+legs day
I've always gotta a pretty good pump with flat bench I just don't go too heavy anymore on flat bench to prevent any injuries.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I've always gotta a pretty good pump with flat bench I just don't go too heavy anymore on flat bench to prevent any injuries.
I think the days of me lifting anything “heavy” are over, if I can get back to 100kg for 2 sets of 8 I’ll be ecstatic.
Modern bodybuilding is weird these days. When I was younger, being able to bench 225 for reps meant you were fairly strong. Now every 18 year old on social media can easily bench 3 plates

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Morning Weight Start of week 3 : 78.55kg. Barely moved since week 1, but to be fair I haven't altered my diet in the slightest. Leaning out nicely in my mid section though, so I imagine ive put on some muscle mass and cut some fat, purely down to just being more active.

Shoulder/Back Day 10
Workout Time : 1 hour 10 mins
Cardio : 7mins

Shoulder's are moving up nicely each session, while back is struggling now to continue adding weight/reps. I almost feel like I'm trying to push my back too hard, just to get more reps/weight on the lifts, and form feels sacrificed, especially on the Row. Realistically I'm going to have to eat more food consistently if I want my back to get stronger, I feel given my current weight, I cant add too too much to my lifts

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
(Not in any way sponsored or affiliated with SNS - just wanted to give a mini review) - Optimize-T seems to be doing amazing things for me, even after only 12 days. The Feel good I have on a daily basis is unparalleled to any other supplement I've had before. I would imagine quite a lot of the strength gains I've been getting, along with the motivation is down to Optimize-T. I've used every test booster & their mother in my late 20's, most of them doing nothing at all. Can easily say Optimize-T is my favourite supplement so far, planning on running this year round and can imagine it gets better with time @sns8778
I'm really glad to hear that you're liking Optimize-T.

You are correct, the results tend to get even better with continued use.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Very noticeable tank in libido when using both of the transdermals, under 1 hour after application, followed by no morning tents. Since dropping them everything has returned to normal. I know I am in the minority as the exact opposite is meant to happen when using those products, sadly they just dont agree with me. Definitely not the DHEA, as I am still taking this solo and all is good
id say those sound like estro-sides. my issue is i get super irritated on DHEA. im always looking into whether anyone else had that experience and where things went from there. Im actually and the very bottom of the range for DHEA levels and i experience some reduced inflammation on it but i cant last more than a week on the stuff without the irritation even at tiny dosages. i recall experience some level of impatience with things and people in high school, but it was really no comparison. im talking like dropping guaranteed 30 f-bombs over traffic on date night. im always wondering if the sides reduce with continued use or if there are awesome athletic performance benefits down the road if i stuck it out.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
id say those sound like estro-sides. my issue is i get super irritated on DHEA. im always looking into whether anyone else had that experience and where things went from there. Im actually and the very bottom of the range for DHEA levels and i experience some reduced inflammation on it but i cant last more than a week on the stuff without the irritation even at tiny dosages. i recall experience some level of impatience with things and people in high school, but it was really no comparison. im talking like dropping guaranteed 30 f-bombs over traffic on date night. im always wondering if the sides reduce with continued use or if there are awesome athletic performance benefits down the road if i stuck it out.
yeah, a lot of people seem to get estro sides with Preg.

I have noticed recently I get irate more easily, things that wouldn’t make me mad seem to at a quicker rate, but I’ll happily trade that for alpha feeling I get while running these supps

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the XPG DHEA-50 Transdermal? Maybe transdermal DHEA will suit you better?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the XPG DHEA-50 Transdermal? Maybe transdermal DHEA will suit you better?
ive honestly never tried oral, just a homemade dmso blend. im not sure how much anyone can absorb it orally

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
No gym today as I had about 2 hours sleep. Incredibly windy last night & the dog spent the entire night crying/howling.

I have my PRP treatment today, so I cannot gym tomorrow either (24 hours no shower/sweating).

Going to spend these 2 days trying to eat as much as humanly possible

LEOTHELION91

Awards
following, keep doing your thing brother. I've recently purchased XPG suppress-C,Alpha Gel & DHEA -50 alongside Optimise T. Can't wait to get started on the stack.

Re weird side effects - I purchased Amahex from Apex Labs and Hyperion, both of them tanked my libido and shriveled up my nuts. I doubt it's a side effect for anyone else, I'm just very sensitive. so i can relate to what you're saying about Dermicrine. Glad to hear things are positive with you so far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
following, keep doing your thing brother. I've recently purchased XPG suppress-C,Alpha Gel & DHEA -50 alongside Optimise T. Can't wait to get started on the stack.

Re weird side effects - I purchased Amahex from Apex Labs and Hyperion, both of them tanked my libido and shriveled up my nuts. I doubt it's a side effect for anyone else, I'm just very sensitive. so i can relate to what you're saying about Dermicrine. Glad to hear things are positive with you so far.
I think you'll really enjoy the Optimize-T, Alpha Gel, Suppress-C, and DHEA-50 Gel stack.

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, you're always welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to give you my contact info.

LEOTHELION91

Awards
I think you'll really enjoy the Optimize-T, Alpha Gel, Suppress-C, and DHEA-50 Gel stack.

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, you're always welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to give you my contact info.
Thanks man, really appreciate that. Going to log the stack once it arrives. I've just done a baseline T test and it was very low. Looking forward to getting started. Might add AE into the mix if I need a boost at some point.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks man, really appreciate that. Going to log the stack once it arrives. I've just done a baseline T test and it was very low. Looking forward to getting started. Might add AE into the mix if I need a boost at some point.
Anabolic Effect is a great product. I am getting ready to start on a 20 week run of that myself.

LEOTHELION91

Awards
@sns8778 - just a quick question. Is there some people you wouldn't recommend taking a product with E-Inhibiters in? For e.g - my baseline for T is very low - and I'm assuming my Estrogen ratio would be too. So even if I'm boosting test - would inhibiting estrogen at the same time be stupid, until I've ran a few test boosting cycles?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 - just a quick question. Is there some people you wouldn't recommend taking a product with E-Inhibiters in? For e.g - my baseline for T is very low - and I'm assuming my Estrogen ratio would be too. So even if I'm boosting test - would inhibiting estrogen at the same time be stupid, until I've ran a few test boosting cycles?
You never can really gauge your testosterone to estrogen ratio based just off of low T. I've known some people that have low T and high estrogen and others whose were proportionate.

Do you feel puffy, bloated, like you're holding excess fluid?
It's not a guaranteed method, but those are some symptoms of your estrogen being up - there can be other reasons for that too, I'm just asking as a quick reference to help guide you.

One nice thing about Inhibit-E though is that it can actually help increase your testosterone while improving testosterone to estrogen ratio.

It definitely wouldn't be stupid - a lot of people, a lot, start off with Inhibit-E and Optimize-T. You could always try it at 2 caps per day instead of 3 as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Effect is a great product. I am getting ready to start on a 20 week run of that myself.
20 weeks on AE definitely will yield some nice results!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established

Amahex & Hyperion are both AI's though right? I'm pretty sure you just crushed your e2 really hard by the sound of it

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established

I've heard amazing things about Alpha Gel, and DHEA-50 is great. Tbh the entire XPG line is fantastic.

LEOTHELION91

Awards
Amahex & Hyperion are both AI's though right? I'm pretty sure you just crushed your e2 really hard by the sound of it
I believe so. I know Hyperion has stinging nettle which blocks DHT, again - I can't tolerate any DHT blockers, they F*** me up.

Got the XPG stack coming tomorrow, Alpha Gel has an AI complex in too....I'm hoping they won't affect me as much, I'm going to take it every other day just to be safe.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I believe so. I know Hyperion has stinging nettle which blocks DHT, again - I can't tolerate any DHT blockers, they F*** me up.

Got the XPG stack coming tomorrow, Alpha Gel has an AI complex in too....I'm hoping they won't affect me as much, I'm going to take it every other day just to be safe.
Alpha Gel solo isn’t going to tank your e2, think you’ll enjoy it. I’ll try it at some point myself.

Damn these 2 days off the gym are killing me, can’t wait to train tomorrow. Going to be adding in some more rear delts & probably more side laterals on shoulder/back day, want to try and get some more growth there

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs/Chest Day 11
Workout Time : 1 hour 20mins
Cardio : 11mins

Lesson learnt to not do the business before a workout. I didn't think it would affect it much but jeez, after about 15mins in the gym the fatigue/sweating was very apparent. Session was a proper gruelling grind, but glad I powered through and got it done, even though it took forever. Hardly any PB's at all today.

Not having a spotter means I cant push my chest ever, which really sucks. Hopefully can train with a friend on the weekend

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Managed to bring back a recurring injury in my left shoulder while doing Back/Shoulders so the weights on these days are all over the place. Suspecting its due to daily dips, although maybe not. I've taken an extra rest day today, and did barely any triceps lifts over the 2 sessions. Hoping the additional rest day eases it, then will re-evaluate tomorrow morning.

Trend seems to be the same while on this stack, my lifts are going up and up, but my weight is staying the same. I am trying to eat about 500 calories a day more, but I'm not being very strict with it. Definitely a very large amount of fat loss since starting. Will post a progress picture in 10 days, as that will have been 1 month, and can give a mini review then.

My back has broken out with acne, not a large amount, but my girlfriend noticed when getting a back massage (lucky me). I dont view this necessarily as a bad thing, it could actually indicate test is actually increasing, causing me to break out.

My sleep seems to be worse than normal recently, so I've gone ahead & ordered Sleep-Assist XT, will do a review for this once it comes. Planning on just dosing 1 cap a night

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sleep-Assist XT, will do a review for this once it comes. Planning on just dosing 1 cap a night
Excited to hear your thoughts on this. Been thinking about picking up a bottle of it myself as sleep hasn't been the greatest for me either.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Back/Shoulders Day 14
Workout Time : 1 hour 30mins
Cardio : 17mins

Shoulder is still giving issues, lots of moving up, then moving down on certain lifts. Dips felt great with only 15kg around the waist, want to move up, just dont want to irratate my shoulder joint even more.

Swapped out dumbbell pullover for the machine version as I cant progress on the dumbbells, added in Pull ups, chin ups & Bent over rows, while removing T-Bar rows.

Cardio going up, need to start trimming some fat.

I think I may unfortunately have to make the move to training fasted and going as soon as I wake up. Currently this is taking way too much time away from work by waiting until 9.15am to gym, so the plan is to wake up, get to the gym for 8am, which will give me more work hours in the day. Lifts will suffer though as a result, but what can you do.

Attachments