M-Test & Optimize T

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could CEL's M-Test and SNS' Optimize-T be stacked together, or is the overlap of the Tongkat Ali and PrimaVie an issue?
I've been on M-Test for coming up to eight weeks now and instead of a straight change thought I'd stack instead.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would swap them but i also dont see any reason you can't take them togther, but I don't know if it's a bit redundant stacking test boosters with test boosters and more ingredients typically found in test boosters.

@sns8778 probably has a more solid answer

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should be fine to combine them if you'd like. Primavie at 500mg is a decently common dose so no issues there and while they aren't the same extract SNS Tongkat Ali XT mentions up to 2 caps (600mg) per day as an option on the dosing recommendations. SNS has also mentioned he and others have combined them before in the past.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes they can be stacked together with great results .. couple pple here have done so , i think there was another thread where steve had explained it.

As for tongkat ALI .. like resolve explained different extract makes them a nice stack

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the answers guys, good to know I can stack them.
I'm guessing that I can take them at the same time too, so 3xM-Test and 2xOptimize-T (5 caps in total) twice per day with food?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the answers guys, good to know I can stack them.
I'm guessing that I can take them at the same time too, so 3xM-Test and 2xOptimize-T (5 caps in total) twice per day with food?
yup ive had no isses .. ive actually double dosed both of them ( not together but like taking all caps at once with no issues without food )

if your in a habit of doing it with food .. can stick to that route

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup ive had no isses .. ive actually double dosed both of them ( not together but like taking all caps at once with no issues without food )

I just thought that taking them with food was better/preferable in terms of absorbtion?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just thought that taking them with food was better/preferable in terms of absorbtion?
always is better with food ( IF it upsets your stomach empty )
Optimize T has AstraGin & Bioperine ..so it will boost what ever supplements you take with it in terms of absorption

no wrong way to take these supplements ..do it at your convenience, sometimes with food is always works since it reminds you to never forget to take the dose.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yes they can be stacked together with great results .. couple pple here have done so , i think there was another thread where steve had explained it.

As for tongkat ALI .. like resolve explained different extract makes them a nice stack
When I have extra coin I love to stack them! Always have good results. Can't go wrong

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Never had issues taking them without food.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could CEL's M-Test and SNS' Optimize-T be stacked together, or is the overlap of the Tongkat Ali and PrimaVie an issue?
I've been on M-Test for coming up to eight weeks now and instead of a straight change thought I'd stack instead.
M-Test and Optimize-T are a great stack.

There is no issue stacking them together, and the PrimaVie dose from both actually compliments one another.

That was a big part of formulating Optimize-T. M-Test is such a great product that the challenge with Optimize-T was formulating something different from M-Test, but that was still a great product and that could be stacked with M-Test.

I've had some people send us bloodwork with the stack of the two and its pretty cool.

I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test and Optimize-T are a great stack.

There is no issue stacking them together, and the PrimaVie dose from both actually compliments one another.

That was a big part of formulating Optimize-T. M-Test is such a great product that the challenge with Optimize-T was formulating something different from M-Test, but that was still a great product and that could be stacked with M-Test.

I've had some people send us bloodwork with the stack of the two and its pretty cool.

I look forward to hearing how you like it.
I know this is a different thread, but the bloodwork I said I'd update you with from the Recomp20 and M-Test is due next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know this is a different thread, but the bloodwork I said I'd update you with from the Recomp20 and M-Test is due next week.
Great. Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Message me sometimes if you want - I'm not going to post it publicly, but I had someone send me bloodwork on Optimize-T, M-Test, and Cloma-Plex and it was fantastic.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great. Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Message me sometimes if you want - I'm not going to post it publicly, but I had someone send me bloodwork on Optimize-T, M-Test, and Cloma-Plex and it was fantastic.
I have been very interested in Cloma-Plex and have had it in my basket a few times too, the budget just doesn't stretch that far unfortunately. Especially as I already have...
GlycoPhase
GlucoVantage XT
Recomp20
X-Gels
Phosphatidic Acid XT
M-Test
And Optimize-T on the way now too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been very interested in Cloma-Plex and have had it in my basket a few times too, the budget just doesn't stretch that far unfortunately. Especially as I already have...
GlycoPhase
GlucoVantage XT
Recomp20
X-Gels
Phosphatidic Acid XT
M-Test
That is an awesome stack there and very similar to what I'm doing myself except I'm doing Anabolic Effect & Anabolic XT instead of X-Gels.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GlycoPhase
GlucoVantage XT
Recomp20
X-Gels
Phosphatidic Acid XT
M-Test
Jealous of that set up. That should yield some nice results for sure!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is an awesome stack there and very similar to what I'm doing myself except I'm doing Anabolic Effect & Anabolic XT instead of X-Gels.
Any reason you can't stack Pepti-plex with all that?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reason you can't stack Pepti-plex with all that?
I am. I added Pepti-Plex in last week myself.

I've been looking forward to Pepti-Plex coming out ever since I started working on the project. I'm super excited about it and I think it makes a great addition to the stack I'm running.