What Gear Do You Keep in Yer Bag?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should have really made a post about bands. I'm thinking about picking up some to toss into my gym bag for some banded work as well as some stretching stuff I want to throw in at the gym. Just curious what y'all actually pack around.

My gym bag currently keeps:
  1. knee sleeves
  2. Risto lifting shoes
  3. wrist wraps
  4. straps (well, one, lost one... need to buy a new pair)
  5. 2 containers liquid chalk
  6. Usually an extra pair of socks and extra gym shirt just in case.
  7. Lifting belt
IMO that's a lot of ****. bands won't take up much space. saw a guy walk into an LA Fitness a few weeks back with his own chains for the bench. To be honest, I'm for it! lol But I honestly have at least 3 pairs of gym shoes so my truck is always a shitshow.

1. Flats for deads
  2. Lifters for squats
  3. basic trainers cause they're easiest on the plantar, especially if I'm adding LISS

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test, tren,…oh crap wrong gear lol. I keep straps, wrist wraps, and a pair of barefoot shoes. Oh and an extra pair of headphones lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I knew that's where this would go the second I started typing lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I keep straps, wrist wraps, and a pair of barefoot shoes. Oh and an extra pair of headphones lol
I finally gave my extra buds to my boy which has led to more than one oh **** moment when I couldn't find my normal earbuds lol. I might have to pull my old vibrams out one day to go grocery shopping with my wife just to freak her out. I forgot I had toe shoes from way back when 😅

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also keep small container’s of EAA’s and quick carbs (Karolyn currently) that I injest between sets.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wrist wraps
Lifting belt
Knee wraps (want to transition to sleeves)
Lifting straps (Versa Grips)
Squatting shoes
EAA’s
Shaker cup
Air Pods
Sweat Shirt
Ball cap

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok good I'm glad I'm not the only nut job walking around with a 50lb gym bag stuffed to the brim lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not that I use it all every time, but my bag has wrist wraps, elbow sleeves, lifting belt, extra set of headphones. Usually I'm also bringing a sweat towel and a shaker.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I forgot I added two things this week. A small container of pink Himalayan salt and a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon.

lamarclark09

Awards
The things in my bag usually are:
  • Lifting Belt
  • Headphones
  • Knee sleeves
  • Towel for the sweat
  • Extra shirt

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not that I use it all every time, but my bag has wrist wraps, elbow sleeves, lifting belt, extra set of headphones. Usually I'm also bringing a sweat towel and a shaker.
towel is a good idea, I just run out of room. I even got to where i throw in an extra pair of boxer briefs for the days I lift during lunch at work. blows my mind how much I can sweat on just a lifting day with no cardio