What did you all order for BF sale?

robbieboy672

Awards
I just placed my Black Friday order! Stage 3z, atterall, methyl blue, and two bottles of somatozine coming my way!
What did you all order this Black Friday?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Supposedly, according to the major companies, this was the worst Black Friday ever. Ppl weren't spending any money. Walmart, Macy's, Amazon, target ect.

Personally I didn't buy anything yet, I have a list of things that im interested in but I have been busy the past few days.

I'm probably gonna just grab the generator my girlfriend wants and a few supplements for myself and call it a wrap.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
I feel like as the years go on the deals that you used to get at brick and mortars are getting worse and worse

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Or maybe I’m just getting older and smarter with money, who knows

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought way to much !! But I should have enough protein till next Black Friday. @robbieboy672 when you get your order post a pic in the "In The Mail" thread!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only bought a 26 gun gun safe. Those things keep increasing in price. I only have a few guns but bought it since kids are getting older and for a place for valuables and important documents. Also bought a few supps.

I sold my home gym yesterday because it takes up too much room. I hope that I could buy a space saving one that folds against the wall with the money I earned.