Water Retention with Vll-KT?

raji1980

Awards
Hi was wondering if anyone could help. Does any ingredients in Vll-KT or Virtus cause water retention? I know Virtus lowers estrogen and should help with that but was wondering if the salvo or anything else can contribute. I'm also taking Mtest and anabolic effect from Competitive labs. I know I'm gonna have to drop one by one to see whats causing it but just wanted to make sure if one of you guys might have had the same experience.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi was wondering if anyone could help. Does any ingredients in Vll-KT or Virtus cause water retention? I know Virtus lowers estrogen and should help with that but was wondering if the salvo or anything else can contribute. I'm also taking Mtest and anabolic effect from Competitive labs. I know I'm gonna have to drop one by one to see whats causing it but just wanted to make sure if one of you guys might have had the same experience.
Those should reduce water retention.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not that I'm aware of...should really help dry you out. But, there are so many factors to consider for water retention.

I saw your other thread: Glycogen retention?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess the first question should be: why do you think you’re holding water?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guess is the AE. Ran both Vector x 6 and AE x 3. Both times I noticed I seemed to be holding water, like back in the day whae I would run a wet compound. Really sucks cause the mind muscle connection and strength gains I got were awesome! Just trying to stay lean and cut at this point in my life 43yrs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
up water intake.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My guess is the AE. Ran both Vector x 6 and AE x 3. Both times I noticed I seemed to be holding water, like back in the day whae I would run a wet compound. Really sucks cause the mind muscle connection and strength gains I got were awesome! Just trying to stay lean and cut at this point in my life 43yrs
If I remember the logs stated water retention with vector.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I remember the logs stated water retention with vector.
my bet is anabolic effect is the cause of water retention...virtus and vii-kt should have opposite effect.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am runningVII-KT right now on my third week and strongly assure you it’s the exact opposite of water retention!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am runningVII-KT right now on my third week and I guarantee you it’s the exact opposite of water retention!
exactly...glad you are liking...it pairs really well with Invictus, and right now you get a free vii-kt with purchase of Invictus.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 6
ThaReal Big Weight Loss 10
Supplements 43