Using Invictus ( iron Legion ) 0.5 and VII 0.5 Applying Area

Harwing

Harwing

Awards
Hi All,

I would like to ask you guys , as i was shocked knowing THEBIGT passed away , It was really a shock knowing that today , he was a great support to the community , he advised me once to apply it to the Belly , today i followed his advise and i felt something like pain of doing ABS crunches or Blanks , Kind like pain or burning sensation , as like first time i train my abs .

unfortunately Iron Legion contact us , never reply on any inquiries .SAD for such a good product support never being there

pls advise if anyone experience any thing like that , i figured out after what i did , is only iron legion products only apply on shoulder , Neck and Chest .

Thank you all

kira1357

Awards
I've had the most success applying both products to shoulders, neck, and upper chest/clavicles. These don't have local effects as far as I know. I'd also recommend 1mL as starting doses

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
Hi All,

I would like to ask you guys , as i was shocked knowing THEBIGT passed away , It was really a shock knowing that today , he was a great support to the community , he advised me once to apply it to the Belly , today i followed his advise and i felt something like pain of doing ABS crunches or Blanks , Kind like pain or burning sensation , as like first time i train my abs .

unfortunately Iron Legion contact us , never reply on any inquiries .SAD for such a good product support never being there

pls advise if anyone experience any thing like that , i figured out after what i did , is only iron legion products only apply on shoulder , Neck and Chest .

Thank you all
Belly really isn't an ideal spot for any TD where you aren't trying to get some sort of targeted localized effect. The clavicle/upper chest area is generally considered the best spot.

Inner thighs (I'd shave) is another good spot.. Tops of your feet is a great spot as well but make sure you give yourself plenty of time to let it dry. Top of my feet was actually my second favorite spot behind clavicle.