Universal Nutrition's Natural Sterol Complex

evw2005

Awards
Does anyone know of a product that is comparable to Universal Nutrition's Natural Sterol Complex (https://www.universalusa.com/product/natural-sterol-complex/)?

I had been taking it for years before Universal discontinued it about a year ago. I can still find it online, but it's getting harder.

It was such a unique product that covered so many bases.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know of a product that is comparable to Universal Nutrition's Natural Sterol Complex (https://www.universalusa.com/product/natural-sterol-complex/)?

I had been taking it for years before Universal discontinued it about a year ago. I can still find it online, but it's getting harder.

I doubt you're going to find anything just like that, mainly because products like that fell out of popularity many years ago, with the exception of theirs selling well enough for them to continue to make it.

As time passed by, supplements have just evolved and it was what some would classify as a 'little bit of everything, but not a lot of anything' type of product. I don't mean that in a bad way, that's what that category was meant to be at the time.

But now, with so much new science and ingredients, the market has just changed.

There are a lot of great natural anabolic products on the market now - it would really just depend on what your goals are as to which one or combination of them would be best for you.

Here is just an overview of some that you may want to look at depending on your goals; some of them fit into more than one category though, as for example M-Test is great for building muscle too but most people would classify it as a natural testosterone booster.

Natural Anabolic Muscle Builders:
Natural Testosterone Boosters:
I hope that information helps you, or others that may be reading now or in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

evw2005

Awards
I doubt you're going to find anything just like that, mainly because products like that fell out of popularity many years ago, with the exception of theirs selling well enough for them to continue to make it.

As time passed by, supplements have just evolved and it was what some would classify as a 'little bit of everything, but not a lot of anything' type of product. I don't mean that in a bad way, that's what that category was meant to be at the time.

There are a lot of great natural anabolic products on the market now - it would really just depend on what your goals are as to which one or combination of them would be best for you.

Here is just an overview of some that you may want to look at depending on your goals; some of them fit into more than one category though, as for example M-Test is great for building muscle too but most people would classify it as a natural testosterone booster.

I hope that information helps you, or others that may be reading now or in the future.
Thank you! I appreciate all of it. I will look into all of them. I was also thinking that Animal Stak is still available. It's kinda similar to Natural Sterol Complex. I'm also not looking to break the bank.

Ultimately, I might just stick to whey protein, creatine and hard-ass work. If I feel like I want to throw in a test booster for a little extra kick, maybe this:

With 90,000-plus reviews, it must do something for most people who take it.🤷‍♂️

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you! I appreciate all of it. I will look into all of them. I was also thinking that Animal Stak is still available. It's kinda similar to Natural Sterol Complex. I'm also not looking to break the bank.

A prop blend...:rolleyes:

If you want a good test booster without breaking the bank then go with M-Test. You're not going to find a better deal than that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Ultimately, I might just stick to whey protein, creatine and hard-ass work. If I feel like I want to throw in a test booster for a little extra kick, maybe this:

In regards to your breaking the bank comments - you made that comment, but then mentioned Animal Stak, which is more expensive than most of the products that were on the list I provided.

As for the test booster you linked to, and I removed the link from my reply to you bc you're not supposed to be posting that link on here to begin with, but I'm not sure if you're trying to spam for that or if you don't understand the way labels or effective dosages work. I don't mean that rudely, as a lot of people don't. But I wouldn't put that product in my body if you gave it to me for free because you have no idea what or how much of what is in it.

That's a pretty sad formula - a 1,480 mg. proprietary blend of non-standardized herbs, which almost any of them non-standardized would need to be higher than that total dosage itself. And selling for more than you can find M-Test and Test Fix for sometimes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lol i dont think your ready for real supplements .. yeah stick with protein, creatine and hard-ass work and spend more time here and learn to read labels/ servings per product ..you can save money that way .. i dont care much for universal prop blends and on top dont they give you 21servings ? yeah dont break your bank on them lol

$50 for 2 months as @Stacks1 suggested if best bang for buck imo

evw2005

Awards
In regards to your breaking the bank comments - you made that comment, but then mentioned Animal Stak, which is more expensive than most of the products that were on the list I provided.

As for the test booster you linked to, and I removed the link from my reply to you bc you're not supposed to be posting that link on here to begin with, but I'm not sure if you're trying to spam for that or if you don't understand the way labels or effective dosages work. I don't mean that rudely, as a lot of people don't. But I wouldn't put that product in my body if you gave it to me for free because you have no idea what or how much of what is in it.

That's a pretty sad formula - a 1,480 mg. proprietary blend of non-standardized herbs, which almost any of them non-standardized would need to be higher than that total dosage itself. And selling for more than you can find M-Test and Test Fix for sometimes.
Apologies for the link, I'm new and I don't know the rules. And thanks for the feedback RE: test boosters. My knowledge is very limited, which I belong to boards like these--so I can learn.

evw2005

Awards

Thanks again for al of this information. I've been going through and I'm seeing that there is quite a bit of overlap. As I am looking for an all-arounder kind of product, it looks like Anabolic XT is the best choice.

What are your thoughts?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for al of this information. I've been going through and I'm seeing that there is quite a bit of overlap. As I am looking for an all-arounder kind of product, it looks like Anabolic XT is the best choice.

What are your thoughts?
Try M-test with PA XT for example, you will have more results than any other universal supplement.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk why anyone would use a product with such crappy prop blends and extracts that aren’t standardized, especially in current times.

Some good suggestions above.

From my personal opinions something more like Mtest if you want focus on test boosting, Anabolic XT for vitality, test boosting and performance, and/or Anabolix Effect for max performance boosting. So many other great options though too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apologies for the link, I'm new and I don't know the rules. And thanks for the feedback RE: test boosters. My knowledge is very limited, which I belong to boards like these--so I can learn.
No problem at all. There are rules against posting links to non-sponsored products; sometimes they are enforced more than others. In this particular case, the product formula was honestly so bad, it probably came off like you were trying to spam promote that product.

When you look at labels, a proprietary blend is a blend like on that product where it lists a dosage of all the ingredients combined rather than of the ingredients themselves. That is very deceptive because it tricks people into thinking they are getting all those ingredients, but they aren't getting enough of them to actually make any difference. It's what we call label dressing or 'a little bit of everything, not enough of anything'.

To get the best results, the important thing is to get good ingredients and to make sure you get the proper form of the ingredients and the effective dosage of the ingredients.

What are your thoughts?
Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect are my favorite products for all around natural anabolic muscle builders. I love stacking the two, but if choosing one, I think Anabolic XT is an excellent option.

The feedback on it is great and I think you would really, really enjoy it.

evw2005

Awards
No problem at all. There are rules against posting links to non-sponsored products; sometimes they are enforced more than others. In this particular case, the product formula was honestly so bad, it probably came off like you were trying to spam promote that product.

When you look at labels, a proprietary blend is a blend like on that product where it lists a dosage of all the ingredients combined rather than of the ingredients themselves. That is very deceptive because it tricks people into thinking they are getting all those ingredients, but they aren't getting enough of them to actually make any difference. It's what we call label dressing or 'a little bit of everything, not enough of anything'.

To get the best results, the important thing is to get good ingredients and to make sure you get the proper form of the ingredients and the effective dosage of the ingredients.

Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect are my favorite products for all around natural anabolic muscle builders. I love stacking the two, but if choosing one, I think Anabolic XT is an excellent option.

The feedback on it is great and I think you would really, really enjoy it.
I think I'll go with Anabolic XT. Thanks again for your guidance. Really appreciate it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I'll go with Anabolic XT. Thanks again for your guidance. Really appreciate it!
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help.

Any time you ever have any questions, you're always welcome to tag me in posts, which can be done by putting the @ before my screen name or you're welcome to pm me anytime.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a good choice here! You won't be disappointed!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried mstak from animal for the first time in 15 years and even with the prop blends and everything else it seems to work great. Been through 4 bottles since for what it’s worth. But I agree that any of the SNS products mentioned above are great as well as any apex stuff

evw2005

Awards
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help.

Any time you ever have any questions, you're always welcome to tag me in posts, which can be done by putting the @ before my screen name or you're welcome to pm me anytime.
Will do. Thanks again.

The RedMeatKid

The RedMeatKid

Awards

I've got your answer bro. Healthy 'N Fit Nature's Sterols. Your getting all the sterols in the Universal formula PLUS raw glandular Plus amino acids Plus some other growth factors. This is a product that has been a staple for me and I am 100% NATURAL bodybuilder. Healthy 'N Fit is an old very well respected supplement company. Check them out.
images (8).jpeg