Transdermals- 1 Andro etc Alpha Gainz

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hey amigos- So Ive ran 1AD a couple times years ago-- but I noticed it says "V2"-- and it doesn't look like its 1-Andro, but 1-DHEA. Is this any good?

Looking to stack with 2 month Var run. Cheers.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So basically its trash Ripper? I want something to run alongside Var (Transdermal though), or something non methyl.

Predator has Alpha 1-AD (not the V2), their site says its straight 1-Androstenediol (1-AD)... thoughts?

Goal is lean up/ vascularity/ polish. Not looking to put on weight.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
1 AD would be a better choice imo. but i wouldnt call 1 andro trash. its a decent PH when dosed properly.
Maybe I'll do a high dose 1 Andro, would rather not have to order from UK.

Ripper- 1 Andro does convert to 1-Test though, correct? Thx brother.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is no more 1-AD at all. Not even on predator. 1-Androstene-3 Beta, 17 Beta-Diol would be the nomenclature you are looking for. Everything else is trademarked dhea editions. 1-andro is still pretty good though. But yeah you can’t get 1-ad anywhere. 4-ad, yes you can still find it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just get over 300 mgs per day and with andros it is important to spread out dosing. If you can find some in a TD use that

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
There is no more 1-AD at all. Not even on predator. 1-Androstene-3 Beta, 17 Beta-Diol would be the nomenclature you are looking for. Everything else is trademarked dhea editions. 1-andro is still pretty good though. But yeah you can’t get 1-ad anywhere. 4-ad, yes you can still find it
Thanks brother. I think I'm going to run 250 mg of 1-andro, either from IF or Alpha Gainz. After researching, sounds like it should be a decent compound to pair with Var.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
just get over 300 mgs per day and with andros it is important to spread out dosing. If you can find some in a TD use that
Yeah I'm going TD only... hoping 250mg per day will suffice

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question for anyone familiar with the Alpha Gainz products…Some sites say their “4 andro transdermal” also includes 100mg of 1 andro, per ml…..This true?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Question for anyone familiar with the Alpha Gainz products…Some sites say their “4 andro transdermal” also includes 100mg of 1 andro, per ml…..This true?
No. Never seen an AG product combining 1- and 4-Andro (disclaimer; maybe they've had in the past, but I've never seen one). I've used plenty of AG Andros in the past. Also, their 4-Andro contains 150 mg in 1 ml and their 1-Andro contains 125 mg in 1 ml. I'd believe that's for a reason and stuffing 250 mg of these Andros in 1 ml would not be good for the composition of the product.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey amigos- So Ive ran 1AD a couple times years ago-- but I noticed it says "V2"-- and it doesn't look like its 1-Andro, but 1-DHEA. Is this any good?

Looking to stack with 2 month Var run. Cheers.
V1 was 75mg/ml of 1-DHEA V2 is 125mg/ml of 1-DHEA - V2 did have issues with crashing - particularly in these colder times. if you find crystals in your bottle you can use the steps at this link to fix it

I would say 1.5-2ml should be plenty. Honestly, people got awesome results from Icon One and that was 112.5mg/application.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you're thinking of Alpha Four - that combined 225mg 4-DHEA and 100mg androsterone per application

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the responses!

Here’s a couple examples of shitt that confused me lol 🤷‍♂️

IMG_6044.JPG

IMG_6045.JPG

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lol I buy from F.I.N too -- noticed the screengrab

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
V1 was 75mg/ml of 1-DHEA V2 is 125mg/ml of 1-DHEA - V2 did have issues with crashing - particularly in these colder times. if you find crystals in your bottle you can use the steps at this link to fix it

I would say 1.5-2ml should be plenty. Honestly, people got awesome results from Icon One and that was 112.5mg/application.
Sweet- yeah going to do 200-250 for 45 days. Var for 3 months on top. Have some old Anadrol laying around, may throw that around too, but I've held on to pretty good mass the last year... just looking for vascularity.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet- yeah going to do 200-250 for 45 days. Var for 3 months on top. Have some old Anadrol laying around, may throw that around too, but I've held on to pretty good mass the last year... just looking for vascularity.
High dose of epiandro and any good pump formula = vascularity

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks brother. I think I'm going to run 250 mg of 1-andro, either from IF or Alpha Gainz. After researching, sounds like it should be a decent compound to pair with Var.
Predator do Nano 1-Testosterone in liquid ( dihydroboldenone ). 1-AD (1-Androstendiol) was the prohormone of 1-testosterone. Might be worth a look, but I haven't use it so can't vouch for it's effectiveness.