Not open for further replies.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
α-Cedrene 70%1500 mg**
α-lonone 80%200 mg**
PhytoFUSE™
Kaempferia Parviflora (root) Extract (standardized to 98% 5-hydroxy-7-methoxyflavone bound to Phosphatidylcholine)
150 mg**
UroBolin™
Shilajit (Asphaltum punjabianum) (gum resin) Extract (standardized to 99% Urolithin B)

Other than Urobolin, I have no idea what the other ingredients do and if they are legit or not.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as what they do, it’s listed on Strong and they have a full write up. The first two ingredients are supposed to potently increase cAMP, which I think is a great idea. I just don’t know much about the ingredients.

Last edited by a moderator:

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slightly unrelated, the Olympus boss man showed up in a thread on here about UroB and apparently he’s a complete asshat, so I’m not sure I’ll be buying this as I don’t want to support him.
That's unfortunate, always liked OL products until their "lifestyle" switch.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not enough true info/feedback and only two 5 star beta tester reviews to go off of so…take that for what it’s worth.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ima pass on that suppelement ..love strong store though

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m fairly confident the two are one and the same. Strong runs OL or vice versa
tru .. maybe i shoulda said i love strong reps here lol

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think any new product brought to market is a win !

It's become a skeptical market and I need to be certain when using my very limited supplement budget.

All the best for Alphabulk.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
There are a few decent studies on rats, and the a-cedrene is dosed correctly. But who knows how effective itll be in humans.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I LOVED bloodshred series and super pct/kings blood. I will probs give it ago because I am a sucker for FOMO, but I dont feel good about this haha

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as what they do, it’s listed on Strong and they have a full write up. The first two ingredients are supposed to potently increase cAMP, which I think is a great idea. I just don’t know much about the ingredients.

Slightly unrelated, the Olympus boss man showed up in a thread on here about UroB and apparently he’s a complete asshat, so I’m not sure I’ll be buying this as I don’t want to support him.
Ya I haven't dug into the ingredients, but a big fan of the idea of boosting cAMP for some cool benefits.

That said it appears those are the main drivers with half dosed Massacr3 formula tacked on. I liked the old Phytofuse and Uro-B formulas so I am sure there is at least some utility there even if a little meh on the lowered dosage.

I probably won't pick it up though, I missed the drama (way too much drama all the time anyways), but just the way they showed up after the entire lyfestyle thing, the way the marketing sounds and then the exclusivity just kind of mean no go for me.

I'd be interested in feedback though, always interested in these things.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So do the beta tester reviews to be honest. They seem very embellished
Someone earlier said one of the beta testers was the owner of OL. That’s BS if it’s true. No way I’d buy the product unless an honest log is done.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Someone earlier said one of the beta testers was the owner of OL. That’s BS if it’s true. No way I’d buy the product unless an honest log is done.

That review is 100% posted by the owner. We know this, because he posted those exact same photos in the Uro-B thread this morning. Just because those posts were deleted doesn't mean people forget.

Last edited:
_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards

Me and the owner of SNS have cleared this up and are in the process of ensuring that, and I do regretfully apologize to him and others who had to see that sort of behavior on my part. It was uncharacteristic of me to do so, and turns out most of it was spurred by a giant misunderstanding which we cleared up today via call.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right, and one of the reviews is the owner.
Is there something wrong with an owner releasing products he’s thoroughly tested and ensured work, and then sharing his experience and progress? Take it with a grain of salt and skepticism if you may, but to ridicule it is ridiculous. Every product we’ve striven to release has always been what we believed was being a categorical best. That’s the benchmark we aim for

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me and the owner of SNS have cleared this up and are in the process of ensuring that, and I do regretfully apologize to him and others who had to see that sort of behavior on my part. It was uncharacteristic of me to do so, and turns out most of it was spurred by a giant misunderstanding which we cleared up today via call.
Nutriverse? wtf I thought you guys were dead, what is even going on here hahaa

This whole thing is freaking sus

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
does anyone remember when OL was SL?>
SL? As in shredded labs? This is factually incorrect. If you know anything regarding what you were speaking about you’d know Olympus was my first company in the industry.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Big time this. Guy showed up and lost his mind for a few hours and had to have Admin come in and clean it up. He really made himself and OL look like complete doucheflutes. Certainly won't be buying anything from them, and it makes Strong look pretty bad for being the ONLY place partnering with them. Not to mention they're allowing the owner to post reviews as if they're unbiased.
apart from your whole statement sounding agenda driven, in cases like this you give the other party an olive branch to rectify the situation, which you clearly didn’t that incident was spurred by disparaging statements said about a product and instigated by another individual here.

my execution in calming those disparaging statements was poor admittedly but my intention was to ensure that everything we’ve done and will do was aimed towards being an industry best. We’ve always prided ourselves on having a high retention rate of customers

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutriverse? wtf I thought you guys were dead, what is even going on here hahaa

This whole thing is freaking sus
looks like people missed the news that Strong is the new owner of Olympus Labs and any new products it releases. They are licensing the brand name and I am contributing to product development and all behind the scene things (including quality control). It was a strategic partnership since I have a few other ventures in my life that I’m handling (which directly led to the stagnation of Olympus) and what led to the revitalization was entering this partnership with Strong

everyone is in good hands. This product is truly the strongest we’ve ever released in the natural realm and there isn’t much to lose considering nearly everything we’ve ever released under Olympus has always been a win.

I understand a lot of your skepticism. What’s OL doing suddenly coming back but this is more than a comeback, it’s a complete upgrade to the brand

new products plus making sure they’re always in stock and available via controlled outlets was the best solution for our customer base that orders on a recurring basis

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
looks like people missed the news that Strong is the new owner of Olympus Labs and any new products it releases. They are licensing the brand name and I am contributing to product development and all behind the scene things (including quality control). It was a strategic partnership since I have a few other ventures in my life that I’m handling (which directly led to the stagnation of Olympus) and what led to the revitalization was entering this partnership with Strong

everyone is in good hands. This product is truly the strongest we’ve ever released in the natural realm and there isn’t much to lose considering nearly everything we’ve ever released under Olympus has always been a win.

I understand a lot of your skepticism. What’s OL doing suddenly coming back but this is more than a comeback, it’s a complete upgrade to the brand

new products plus making sure they’re always in stock and available via controlled outlets was the best solution for our customer base that orders on a recurring basis
OK, but why are you on the Nutrivese account?

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK, but why are you on the Nutrivese account?
a. Because Olympus Labs was technically acquired by strong

b.) because at one point I was a major investor in Nutriverse and when they closed down I got a hold of the handle.

trust me brother there isn’t a conspiracy like some of these pot stirrers are making there out to be

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
a. Because Olympus Labs was technically acquired by strong

b.) because at one point I was a major investor in Nutriverse and when they closed down I got a hold of the handle.

trust me brother there isn’t a conspiracy like some of these pot stirrers are making there out to be
So is nutriverse coming back?

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
So is nutriverse coming back?
No I sold the domain and IP. Apart from Olympus I have other projects I’m developing and other companies that exist plus all the consulting work I do.
This is why strong was a great partner for us. This was in the works for over a year and a half it didn’t come out of nowhere

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I sold the domain and IP. Apart from Olympus I have other projects I’m developing and other companies that exist plus all the consulting work I do.
This is why strong was a great partner for us. This was in the works for over a year and a half it didn’t come out of nowhere
Hmmm, sorry I am just lost as to why you have used the Nutriverse account even though you sold the domain/IP and not coming back as Nutriverse, how many accounts do you have ? haha

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmmm, sorry I am just lost as to why you have used the Nutriverse account even though you sold the domain/IP and not coming back as Nutriverse, how many accounts do you have ? haha
Im just using this to respond as I’m no longer managing the Olympus Labs one. I had this one logged in from keychain. Just this and suppremacy which was the short while successor to Nutriverse after we sold it

this is just an AM account it’s not affected by the IP.

there’s 0 intention to deceive or leverage the community we launched our brand off of. AM and it’s members were a part of our journey and will continue to be

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im just using this to respond as I’m no longer managing the Olympus Labs one. I had this one logged in from keychain. Just this and suppremacy which was the short while successor to Nutriverse after we sold it

this is just an AM account it’s not affected by the IP.

there’s 0 intention to deceive or leverage the community we launched our brand off of. AM and it’s members were a part of our journey and will continue to be
You probably should have started who you are, why you are using that account and your affiliations... was just very confusing haha

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there something wrong with an owner releasing products he’s thoroughly tested and ensured work, and then sharing his experience and progress? Take it with a grain of salt and skepticism if you may, but to ridicule it is ridiculous. Every product we’ve striven to release has always been what we believed was being a categorical best. That’s the benchmark we aim for
Theres nothing wrong with this, as long as you're upfront about the fact that you have a financial incentive in the product. The problem is you posing as a 'beta tester'.

apart from your whole statement sounding agenda driven, in cases like this you give the other party an olive branch to rectify the situation, which you clearly didn’t that incident was spurred by disparaging statements said about a product and instigated by another individual here.

my execution in calming those disparaging statements was poor admittedly but my intention was to ensure that everything we’ve done and will do was aimed towards being an industry best. We’ve always prided ourselves on having a high retention rate of customers
Whats my agenda? Gonna try and claim I secretly work for a company? My agenda was simple: let people know about the shady marketing tactics happening with the launch of this product, and pointing out you flew off the handle this morning. Threatening lawsuits on a forum is a really great look. Makes me miss the days of Ron Kramer roaming around.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Theres nothing wrong with this, as long as you're upfront about the fact that you have a financial incentive in the product. The problem is you posing as a 'beta tester'.

Whats my agenda? Gonna try and claim I secretly work for a company? My agenda was simple: let people know about the shady marketing tactics happening with the launch of this product, and pointing out you flew off the handle this morning. Threatening lawsuits on a forum is a really great look. Makes me miss the days of Ron Kramer roaming around.
Im not going to have contrarian like arguments over this apart from saying that I did indeed take those pictures when testing the product so I’m not barred from sharing my review. My review is one of one. it doesn’t speak for all of the feedback nor is it a marketing position. There’s no need to sensationalize things.

And I know your statement was made prior to me reflecting on it (here) BUT for you to omit the consequent events that led to me engaging in that thread is again simply just creating a false narrative.

I wish to have nothing but positive interactions with you and everyone else here.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you really miss the part where all the disparaging statements were coming from you? How deluded are you?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude, how do you not get this? The review says “I was a beta tester” when it should have said “I’m the owner of this company”. Sure, it may be technically correct in that you were an early tester, but if you want to get technical, an internal test like that would be an alpha test. Regardless, it leaves out a chunk of important information. You said it as if you were just lucky to be able to give it a trial, when the reality is you have a financial tie to the product. This isn’t hard.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered 2 bottles, because the 40% off was to good, since the exchange rate in Canada vs US dollar kill me everytime I order. I did not like the OL owner interaction here but at full price wirth shipping it would have been 100 $ Canadian dollar per bottles. Now I am worrie if they could have *spike* the first bacht, it would no be a firts in the indusrie. Anyhow I will let you know when I run it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have Uro B XT for $33 without cedar oil 👍👍👍
I've obviously been out of the loop for a bit.. I'm completely unfamiliar w/ this "uro B" that people keep mentioning in this thread & others. What's so good about this?

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did you really miss the part where all the disparaging statements were coming from you? How deluded are you?
You’re confusing my statement. I have already acknowledged that SNS (STEVE) did nothing wrong and I apologized to both him personally and on here as well.
However, there was another poster taking jabs at the company by implying a users experience in which they didn’t experience was results was due more or less to the quality of raws as opposed to them simply being a non responded and went on to call our latest release alpha bunk.

All of these things are in clear violation of the rules here at AM and because you require such clarity this is the last time I will say it.

Please refrain from taking personal jabs as well it discredits your position in attempting to have a civil conversation

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dude, how do you not get this? The review says “I was a beta tester” when it should have said “I’m the owner of this company”. Sure, it may be technically correct in that you were an early tester, but if you want to get technical, an internal test like that would be an alpha test. Regardless, it leaves out a chunk of important information. You said it as if you were just lucky to be able to give it a trial, when the reality is you have a financial tie to the product. This isn’t hard.
So if I say I’m the owner of the company people won’t discredit my review thinking I’m biased when as a company we’ve always been established as a leading cutting edge company?

Ok so you’re saying that if I change the wording to alpha tester instead of beta tester then I was technically correct?

This is honestly a case of semantics. If you ever do try the product I’m sure you will love it. We aren’t the type of company to put 15 ingredients in a 500mg prop blend and call it magic

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
We live in a simulation.
This is not serious, I don't know how Strong allows all of this, even the administration of this forum.
Are you the rep of a company? Owner? If so, and I’ve been out of the loop here at AM but I saw you were last viewing Ad manager. Is that a feature for sponsors or reps? If you are, I suggest you exit the thread and stop trying to stir **** up. Also if so your signature should disclose your affiliation

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
This has to be one of the most mind boggling flops in a companies history. @Olympus Labs or at @_Nutriverse so many many things wrong. Lack of transparency for one. Like damn. 2) any person who has any kind of sales oriented common sense and is an upfront company would clearly state if the damn owner is a beta tester and vice versa. Not to mention with such a new product, how the hell do you just have one real tester (at this point probably another company person) with such clear bias potential.
3) you are very quick to shift the blame away from you being a jerk to other people in the past.
I’ve addressed all of these points but on the point of shifting blame, I did acknowledge that I deeply regretted my words for Steve and SNS.

we’ve had a great relationship for over 5 years and I hope to keep it that way. That was totally my fault and unbecoming of me

Status
Not open for further replies.