The Official OL UK Radar1ne Q&A

Hastur

Awards
Firstly, just being safety minded.

Secondly, based on personal experience, Id generally net better gains over a sustained period than I would a concise period. I mean, we know these compounds can be effective at low-moderate doses, I would rather run them at such for sustained periods.

Ramping dosage, though, could likely be a good compromise.
I agree with all points made. It is a brand new product, untested waters. Restraint probably should be used in dosing.

So how you guys doing as far as PCT goes with RAD?
The degree of suppression from Radar1ne hasn't been fully realized yet, there has been no blood work done to provide this data. There are claims online of blood work for RC RAD-140, but it wasn't 3rd party tested product, so we can't be sure if it really was RAD-140 or not. My personal plan is to stack Supe3r PCT and a SERM like Toremifene, and maybe taper off an AI like Exemestane after the Toremifene ends. But I am stacking Radar1ne with Halodrol and Furazadrol. No matter the cycle, if a compound has the potential to be suppresssive, and RAD-140 does, I always recommend a SERM. And I always recommend to keep an AI on hand during cycle as well, just in case.

here is the correct pic from earlier this month. Notice I was leaner before the gharine, weight has remained the same though?
View attachment 122785
You look great, bro. I don't personally see the difference you speak of comparing the photos. However, as we all know, photos don't do justice. And you would know your body better than anyone.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look great, bro. I don't personally see the difference you speak of comparing the photos. However, as we all know, photos don't do justice. And you would know your body better than anyone.
Yah the man's a freakin beast. I had to look herd to see any differences maybe a little more water in the lower abs. Ahywho, I want to be following this close so I know how to dose when my time comes :)

Hastur

Awards
Yah the man's a freakin beast. I had to look herd to see any differences maybe a little more water in the lower abs. Ahywho, I want to be following this close so I know how to dose when my time comes :)
People are stating good things for 8mg-12mg both stacked and solo. I suspect we won't see much of an increase in dosages, a few may run it higher than 16mg, but I doubt many will.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are stating good things for 8mg-12mg both stacked and solo. I suspect we won't see much of an increase in dosages, a few may run it higher than 16mg, but I doubt many will.
Sounds good, I will be running it with Ghar1ne likely but that depends on how much water Ghar1ne has me holding as I am in prep 12 weeks out.

Hastur

Awards
Sounds good, I will be running it with Ghar1ne likely but that depends on how much water Ghar1ne has me holding as I am in prep 12 weeks out.
Yeah, there's a lot of anecdotal reports of water retention from Ghar1ne to varying degrees. I'm sure you're well-versed enough to know how to handle such side effects, but it would concern me if I was 12 weeks out. That's a lot of time, though. So you may be able to run it for a time without worry.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, there's a lot of anecdotal reports of water retention from Ghar1ne to varying degrees. I'm sure you're well-versed enough to know how to handle such side effects, but it would concern me if I was 12 weeks out. That's a lot of time, though. So you may be able to run it for a time without worry.
Yah I would just stop at 2 weeks out or if there was a lot and was skewing my ability to assess progress I would reduce dose etc.

Hastur

Awards
Yah I would just stop at 2 weeks out or if there was a lot and was skewing my ability to assess progress I would reduce dose etc.
Sounds like a solid plan to me! I hope Rad can do great things for your composition!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a solid plan to me! I hope Rad can do great things for your composition!
Even if it prevents muscle loss it's a win.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
here is the correct pic from earlier this month. Notice I was leaner before the gharine, weight has remained the same though?
View attachment 122785
It's a bit hard to tell the difference but you know your body best. I've heard once Ghar1ne is dropped you come out leaner and more cut once the water weight sheds. I'm following closely.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a bit hard to tell the difference but you know your body best. I've heard once Ghar1ne is dropped you come out leaner and more cut once the water weight sheds. I'm following closely.
I just started Ghar1ine and in prep so I will be monitoring this closely, so I will share my experience.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I'm running two bottles. Should I do 8 weeks at 3 caps or 12ish weeks at 2 caps? Most places i see 12-15mg dosage... Also running gharine before bed. Thx

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 2 caps so your taking 8mg per day... Then increase after a couple of weeks if you feel like your stalling, I wouldn't jump in at 12mg to begin with unless you have used this before. Just a precaution :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody else experiencing lethargy on RAD? Since bumping to 16mg it really hit me. I'm using with 300mg of Test Prop per week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody else experiencing lethargy on RAD? Since bumping to 16mg it really hit me. I'm using with 300mg of Test Prop per week.
Thanks for the info, no lethargy before that ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info, no lethargy before that ?
None whatsoever. Increased to 16mg/day last week and it has progressively gotten worse each day. Today I can't get my head out of the clouds. Have been sleeping like a champ since about the 2nd week on this stuff (I usually have crappy sleep), so I wonder if the onset of the lethargy and the killer sleep are tied together.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None whatsoever. Increased to 16mg/day last week and it has progressively gotten worse each day. Today I can't get my head out of the clouds. Have been sleeping like a champ since about the 2nd week on this stuff (I usually have crappy sleep), so I wonder if the onset of the lethargy and the killer sleep are tied together.
Ok then thanks again for sharing that. I wasn't planning on more than 12 and that makes me want to stay conservative.

CJNator

Awards
I'd assume it may be tied together. You think it can increase GH levels? That is all I can think about.

Hastur

Awards
ok on the ghar1ne , after 4 days I have noticed better sleep, crazy vivid dreams, increase in energy which was kind of surprising. Does the effects kick in this fast.
Mhmm, it can kick in from the first dosage. It starts working immediately, though the effects like body recomping and whatnot are seen over the course of weeks/months.

Well it's hit me at just 8mg a day at the end of Week 4 into the beginning of Week 5. I sleep pretty damn well too, still have crazy vivid dreams on this stuff, but the last 3 days consecutively I have NOT been able to get out of bed and get going. The alarm goes off, and I'm like dazed. Compared to a week ago, when I hopped out of bed and got going on my day.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm running it at 12

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys thanks will have to be conservative for sure.

Hastur

Awards
I'm running it at 8mg, YouBet33 is running it at 12mg, and Dma378 is running it at 16mg. All 3 of us noticed unexplained lethargy beginning sometime in week 4 of our Radar1ne cycles, and it seems to occur independent of a Test Base being used, as Dma378 has stacked it with Test from the get-go, and YouBet33 is using EpiAndro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't sounding good....I'm holding off for a while on RAD.
Mine is planned for about a month from now. Hopefully we'll have this figured out by then.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
So how long are people running at the different doses.

Hastur

Awards
This isn't sounding good....I'm holding off for a while on RAD.
Its not awful, I can deal with it. Its just odd, clearly its not suppression induced lethargy with Dma on straight Test. If people can't take lethargy, it may be wise to limit the cycle to 4 weeks length. In 4 weeks I put on 9lbs, and have seen serious recomping, stomach is far tighter. And thats all within a 4/4/8/8 mg/day dosed cycle. So its not like a shorter cycle wouldnt work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the three of us are all trying to push to 8 weeks, not 100% sure tho
I'll be playing by ear and watching. It's not that I can't take some lethargy but my situation demands complete animalism.

Hastur

Awards
I'll be playing by ear and watching. It's not that I can't take some lethargy but my situation demands complete animalism.
Definitely sounds like a good idea to me. If one was really concerned, they could cut it off as soon as they encounter the lethargy. Like I said earlier, I saw plenty of results in just 4 weeks before the lethargy began, I'd have no problem using RAD in 4 week intervals. Maybe kick off a 6-8 week cycle with Rad the first 4 weeks, then continue the cycle with other compounds.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
The only issue with four weeks cycles is you have to run a real pct after and then take time off so hopefully we can get 8+ weeks

Hastur

Awards
Well, again, the lethargy isn't THAT bad, I can push though. But for those THAT CAN'T, I see no issue running Rad for the first 4 weeks of a 6-8 week cycle and using other compounds alongside it. There are ways around this issue. I wasn't advocating or recommending only a 4 week cycle of Rad.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CardarIne is supposed to increase energy, maybe there is something that may help.

Hastur

Awards
Well, Cardarine isn't that strong of an energy booster. The lethargy we're experiencing on Rad after week 4 seems strong enough that caffeine, coffee, energy drinks, aren't giving us much pep. Hell, I took an ECA, not really any noticeable difference. This has to be some odd mechanism at work. It sounds more like a Ghar1ne side effect from GH, but we have no data to support that.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Well, Cardarine isn't that strong of an energy booster. The lethargy we're experiencing on Rad after week 4 seems strong enough that caffeine, coffee, energy drinks, aren't giving us much pep. Hell, I took an ECA, not really any noticeable difference. This has to be some odd mechanism at work. It sounds more like a Ghar1ne side effect from GH, but we have no data to support that.
I am experiencing same thing but I am also taking methastadrol (hardrock superdrol clone) and gharine at night - which makes me sleepy
I take bronkaid and still lethargic as hell - thought it was superdrol , have used superdrol many times

so far i like rad, experiencing a recomp stacked with some sarms and the above. I have been rotating compounds
taking tudca for liver support and lots of herbs and enzymes

side note switched from adex and nolva to exemestne and raloxifene - wow , huge difference , way dryer and feel way better.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Official OL UK Radar1ne Q&A

Sounds like superdrol. Lol. Probably caused from the large gap in the androgenic to anabolic ratio.

Sd was like 20:400 androgenic/anabolic
Rad I think is 1:90

So even compared to sd, it's severely lacking in the androgenic department that for sure is contributing

Anabolism is the process of taking smaller molecules and building them into larger ones.
If things slow down, it'll make conserving energy for anabolism easier.
Just my hypothesis on it.

I'd fix it with ephedrine an caffeine on sd, so probably the same here

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well I know I didn't get bloods done before my rad cycle but there is a chance I might be able to get them done after, would that make any difference? Thanks to our wonderful president I can stay on my parents med insurance at 25 and they said go get a physical and full blood work done since the met their deductible already, so my question is would it make a difference if I only had blood done after? Would it be any use since there is no base tests

Hastur

Awards
I am experiencing same thing but I am also taking methastadrol (hardrock superdrol clone) and gharine at night - which makes me sleepy
I take bronkaid and still lethargic as hell - thought it was superdrol , have used superdrol many times

so far i like rad, experiencing a recomp stacked with some sarms and the above. I have been rotating compounds
taking tudca for liver support and lots of herbs and enzymes

side note switched from adex and nolva to exemestne and raloxifene - wow , huge difference , way dryer and feel way better.
Sounds like you've got a lot going on! Superdrol, Ghar1ne, Ephedrine, Radar1ne, Tudca, Exemestane and Raloxifene??

Sounds like superdrol. Lol. Probably caused from the large gap in the androgenic to anabolic ratio.

Sd was like 20:400 androgenic/anabolic
Rad I think is 1:90

So even compared to sd, it's severely lacking in the androgenic department that for sure is contributing

Anabolism is the process of taking smaller molecules and building them into larger ones.
If things slow down, it'll make conserving energy for anabolism easier.
Just my hypothesis on it.

I'd fix it with ephedrine an caffeine on sd, so probably the same here
Ephedrine doesn't fix it. But it helps. It always helps. :p

Well I know I didn't get bloods done before my rad cycle but there is a chance I might be able to get them done after, would that make any difference? Thanks to our wonderful president I can stay on my parents med insurance at 25 and they said go get a physical and full blood work done since the met their deductible already, so my question is would it make a difference if I only had blood done after? Would it be any use since there is no base tests
Even without blood work before the cycle, it would still be of interest to see post-RAD140 values. I'm sure others would agree.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well not sure what to do, I ordered another bottle of rad on Monday, has yet to move, do I go into pct or do I go into a cycle of msten for 4 weeks