The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered my Endurashred. This will be my first time using OL products, looking forward to testing them out! If all goes well and results are achieved I'll be running their mass gh stack next for 8 weeks after a short pct.

Is it okay to jump right into 3 caps of Endurashred? I used southern sarms cardarine once and it was terrible no results so I want to test this to full potential. I'm mainly looking for the fat burning effects while on mild cut/recomp, and fat loss is suggested at 20+mg a day.... My thoughts anyway

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my Endurashred. This will be my first time using OL products, looking forward to testing them out! If all goes well and results are achieved I'll be running their mass gh stack next for 8 weeks after a short pct.

Is it okay to jump right into 3 caps of Endurashred? I used southern sarms cardarine once and it was terrible no results so I want to test this to full potential. I'm mainly looking for the fat burning effects while on mild cut/recomp, and fat loss is suggested at 20+mg a day.... My thoughts anyway
Nice stack.

Personally I'd start at 2 caps to assess tolerance of the GW. Some experience hypoglycemic instances at 21mg and need to adjust diet/training a bit.

Our GW is likely stronger than southern SARMS.

We 3rd party test all batches for clinical strength and purity.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Heck 7mgs gave me results , we don't play lol

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard great things and about the 3rd party testing, which is why I decided to give it a go! Comparing also to xcel sports tricutting which is similar to endurashred but also didn't work all too well for me.

Needless to say I'm excited! I'll run the first week or so at 2 caps to asses tolerance for sure. Then maybe up from there. With a 24hr half life Could rotating 2/3/2/3/2/3/2 per week be beneficial?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just throwing this out there, but some other SARM users from other forums/sites are stating that this stuff builds in your system which is why it might be better to dose higher at the beginning, then lower as time goes on because it shifts the usage of carbohydrates to fats. Your mileage may vary.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Sound about right. I can only run it for a few weeks at 10mg otherwise I get terribly hypo like real bad and stubborn old me refuses to budge on diet haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dropped this completely yesterday and already today I feel 1000x better. This stuff does not go well with lower carbs.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
After 1 week at 7mg/day, I don't really feel anything. I don't know whether it helps with endurance, but it might be helping with fat loss in a caloric deficit. I switched my training to 1 day of 5X5, focusing on strength, and 2 days of circular military-style full body training, with 3-minute bike or ergometer (rower) cardio three times during the session. I upped the dose to 14mg today. Went to the gym fasted and again -- did not feel a thing. It's almost noon now, I feel slightly hungry (trying to do IF, so no food between 7pm and 11:30am every day), but other than that... nothing. I don't feel tired, no low blood sugar effects or anything like that. I'll keep it at 14mg for now.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd stick with 7mg for one more week and see if you notice anything, if not bump it to 14mg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe we should add a stimulant so you guys feel something?
Beta oxidation do you guys feel that happening? Or the switch from fast glycolysis to slow glycolysis?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe we should add a stimulant so you guys feel something?
Beta oxidation do you guys feel that happening? Or the switch from fast glycolysis to slow glycolysis?
Bro, if it doesn't have 400mg caffeine and 75mg ephedrine we all know it doesn't do anything.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind I am not saying that Cardarine is not doing anything. I am simply surprised because quite a few guys feel sluggish, low blood sugar etc. - but I don't feel any of this.

Also, caffeine does nothing for me. :) I can drink a double espresso, or a big Monster drink in the evening and sleep like a baby. I fall asleep in 10-15 minutes. I feel nothing when I take caffeine.

Here is one supplement I can feel - I am taking it right now: Norcodrene. This kills my appetite. I don't feel it as a stimulant at all, but I'm not hungry when I take it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Official OL UK Cardar1ne Q&A

I can't comment on effectiveness as I'm only on week 2, at 14mg 5 on, 2 off.
My weight is the same, I thought i look leaner, but could be in my head

justeeezy

Awards
i have some of this on the way ...im throwing it in my cycle in hopes of added endurance and too keep the bp in check... cant wait

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt the biggest fan of cardarine i ran a couple bottles over the fall and noticed it actually decreased my endurance of course there's several other factors but when i would dose 1 before flag football i felt sluggish and got winded faster when i dosed 2 (14mg) i was even worst. then one week i skipped it before flag football and felt more like my usual self more endurance less tired. It was weird i had high hopes thinking it was going to give me an advantage out there since im by no mean an endurance athlete but ironically my PED made me worst.
anyways i noticed some decent fat loss nothing spectacular, no decrease or increase in the weight room, but most positively stable blood pressure im usually always on the high side but cardarine was amazing at keeping it just right.

PowerCycling

Awards
Glad I came across this thread. I almost purchased some to increase my endurance for cycling. Is the issue just with this brand of cardarine because I've read some great reviews for other products but then again, hard to tell if they are genuine reviews.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I came across this thread. I almost purchased some to increase my endurance for cycling. Is the issue just with this brand of cardarine because I've read some great reviews for other products but then again, hard to tell if they are genuine reviews.
What issue are you referring too? People react different to compounds. Some like it some don't.

Cardar1ne by Olympus uk is probably the purist you can find bro.

Enough positive sounds too;)

Including me.

PowerCycling

Awards
What issue are you referring too? People react different to compounds. Some like it some don't.

Cardar1ne by Olympus uk is probably the purist you can find bro.

Enough positive sounds too;)

Including me.
The issue that most reviewers are saying it does nothing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I like cardarine. I lean out pretty well, breathing is a little easier, and endurance gets awesome.

CJNator

Awards
GW made me tired all the time(passing out when too comfortable tired) and hungry yet it did give me endurance and lowered my bp. Not sure about fat loss though.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
The issue that most reviewers are saying it does nothing.
yea man you got to try it for yourself, its a very unique compound that some love and some like me don't really notice much excepts healthy blood pressure while on it. its kind of hit or miss like a lot of supplements such as epicatechin, I've read people get amazing endurance, recovery, body recomp effects and others make them feel tired, sluggish and overall crappy. You can't go wrong with Olympus UK I trust them more than most of the companies out there.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Is it recommended to use 3 caps 21mg per day for fat loss or is 14mg enough,

Just wondering because most other GW cardarine based products are 10mg per cap not 7mg.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Is it recommended to use 3 caps 21mg per day for fat loss or is 14mg enough,

Just wondering because most other GW cardarine based products are 10mg per cap not 7mg.
Start at 7mg to assess reaction. Some people get bad blood sugar crashes.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Start at 7mg to assess reaction. Some people get bad blood sugar crashes.
This. And based on anecdotal feedback, it would seem the effects of GW compound over time. Meaning its effects get greater even at the same dose (up to a point). So start low and slow and increase from there if warranted.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This. And based on anecdotal feedback, it would seem the effects of GW compound over time. Meaning its effects get greater even at the same dose (up to a point). So start low and slow and increase from there if warranted.
Thanks for advise, when i start running it i will try 1 week at 7 mg and then up it to 14 mg for the second week on-wards if all goes well and probably stay at that dose for an 8 - 12 week run.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone find Gw gives them anxiety issues?
After a couple weeks my heart would feel very twitchy.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have just got 2 tubs which i plan on running for a cut through Jul Aug and Sep, i might just stick to 14mg for fat loss and run for 12 weeks or pick up another tub if i decide to go up to 21mg per day,

is Cardar1ne still being produced or has it been discontinued by OLUK.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have just got 2 tubs which i plan on running for a cut through Jul Aug and Sep, i might just stick to 14mg for fat loss and run for 12 weeks or pick up another tub if i decide to go up to 21mg per day,

is Cardar1ne still being produced or has it been discontinued by OLUK.
Bump,

Any updates on if Cardar1ne & Ghar1ine are still being manufactured for UK / European market.

flexathron

Awards
Is it true that cardarine converts fast twitch fibers into slow twitch ?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone compared sr9009 to cardarine?
Can't run the latter as for some reason it gives me heart palps and anxiety sides after a couple weeks.
Not a fault of the product, just a product of my sucky genes.

flexathron

Awards
Also can you use cardarine as gda only before high carb meals ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Is it true that cardarine converts fast twitch fibers into slow twitch ?
I think it did in rats. Anecdotal feedback here suggests that if you use it you wont lose it, ie keep training your low reps and you wont lose strength in that range.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone compared sr9009 to cardarine?
Can't run the latter as for some reason it gives me heart palps and anxiety sides after a couple weeks.
Not a fault of the product, just a product of my sucky genes.
I would also like to know based on the new SRar1ne due to sr 9009 being said to have a short half life and next to none bio-availability, would be good to hear from someone who has ran it to provide more feedback.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would also like to know based on the new SRar1ne due to sr 9009 being said to have a short half life and next to none bio-availability, would be good to hear from someone who has ran it to provide more feedback.
im running sr9009, DCP, Cardarine, and clen down 8 pounds in 19 days and no noticeable muscle loss.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
only -400 so 2200calories daily my tdee is 2600
8 pounds down at only a deficit of 400 calories is good, normally with weight/fat loss do you find that one week you remain a similar weight and then show a drop of the 2 weeks worth the other e.g. some weeks i maintain weight and then drop 4 or more lbs the next week.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Cardarine legal in Australia and Japan? I am travelling to Japan in october and want to take it to keep in shape (will be doing daily workouts on holiday)

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Is Cardarine legal in Australia and Japan? I am travelling to Japan in october and want to take it to keep in shape (will be doing daily workouts on holiday)
I recently sent a buddy Cardarine who is on a Air Force Base in Japan. He said despite it being US territory, the item still had to pas through Japanese customs and it did. That was by mail, so it could have slipped in under the radar.

Australian customs are really strict about PHs, so they could give you a hard time.

I would check the Restrictions list per country. Usually the lists include all controlled substances. Most of the major shipping carriers list restricted items on their websites (UPS,FEDEX,etc..).

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets see if it will help "break an endurance plateau"...

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can it be detected in *any* blood and/or dna test?

whatndafuk

Awards
I kow this is a old thread but anyone hear of choicecompunds.com

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FInished my run yesterday at 2 caps. Noticed fat loss and endurance, on my next run which probably will be during PCT a few things will be done differently.

Overall very pleased.