Test / Tren / Masteron

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
What’s up guys, been a little bit since I’ve posted in here so I thought I’d update on current cycle.

currently running 700 Test E / 500 mast prop / 300 Tren Ace - just entered week 4. Like clock work, the Tren anxiety and insomnia has kicked in at week 4 on the dot. Otherwise feeling fantastic on this stack, very hard and dry. Strength is maintaining well despite being in a caloric deficit, weight is ticking down by about a pound a week. Thinking about pulling the Tren at week 6 to stay out of the weeds and rolling Masteron and Test for another 6 weeks after. After this one I’ll take a break until fall, then will begin a caloric surplus while running Trest / Test / Mast.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks like a fun cycle there…that would put my libido through the roof, no ladies would be safe. Although I don’t run Tren anymore, just too much insomnia and uncontrollable blood pressure spikes, but that does look fun. I bet you’re getting shredded with that one as well.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
That looks like a fun cycle there…that would put my libido through the roof, no ladies would be safe. Although I don’t run Tren anymore, just too much insomnia and uncontrollable blood pressure spikes, but that does look fun. I bet you’re getting shredded with that one as well.
The Mrs. Has been very sore lately, indeed libido is out of control haha. I’ve got BP pretty well controlled with an ace inhibitor in the morning and beta blocker before bed. Definitely starting to get the dick skin look again, it’s been awhile since I’ve been this lean.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You ever think about bringing the Tren lower and seeing if things are more manageable at 200?

Or leaning into it and pushing up to 4-500, for that matter? After a point, you will probably be an anxious insomniac no matter what…

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
You ever think about bringing the Tren lower and seeing if things are more manageable at 200?

Or leaning into it and pushing up to 4-500, for that matter? After a point, you will probably be an anxious insomniac no matter what…
I went up to 420mg a week on my last tren run. The anxiety was crippling for me. I finished 8 weeks of it and said I’d never touch the stuff again… but here I am haha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went up to 420mg a week on my last tren run. The anxiety was crippling for me. I finished 8 weeks of it and said I’d never touch the stuff again… but here I am haha.
So why not 150-200? Diet along with just enough gear will still get some results, and then you could actually enjoy them more.

Lots of people report strong effects from 25/day still. The science strongly supports even 10mg/day of Ace on a cut for the glucocorticoid inhibition, accelerated T4 conversion, greater gh conversion to IGF1, etc in addition to the extra protein synthesis.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
So why not 150-200? Diet along with just enough gear will still get some results, and then you could actually enjoy them more.

Lots of people report strong effects from 25/day still. The science strongly supports even 10mg/day of Ace on a cut for the glucocorticoid inhibition, accelerated T4 conversion, greater gh conversion to IGF1, etc in addition to the extra protein synthesis.
The cosmetic effects of tren at 300 compared to 200 are night and day for me. I understand not the case for all people, but for me, 300mg a week is the lowest dose I feel is worth destroying my lipids over. 19-nors mess me up mentally. Nandrolone makes me depressed, Tren makes me want to hurt people… probably some underlying mental issues to begin with lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The cosmetic effects of tren at 300 compared to 200 are night and day for me. I understand not the case for all people, but for me, 300mg a week is the lowest dose I feel is worth destroying my lipids over. 19-nors mess me up mentally. Nandrolone makes me depressed, Tren makes me want to hurt people… probably some underlying mental issues to begin with lol.
It will make you crazy, but you’re not crazy lol. It continually stimulates the amygdala - turns on that crocodile predator brain

So you have seen pretty much same impact on lipids with lower doses too?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will make you crazy, but you’re not crazy lol. It continually stimulates the amygdala - turns on that crocodile predator brain

Anything ‘amygdala friendly’ ? Recently learned of how it works with thalamus, hypothalamus and prefrontal cortex…
And/or any good self talk mantas for meat heads…?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything ‘amygdala friendly’ ? Recently learned of how it works with thalamus, hypothalamus and prefrontal cortex…
And/or any good self talk mantas for meat heads…?
You mean steroid that is safe for the amygdala? Not Tren. That in particular really stimulates it continuously. Which is part of how it ramps up the sympathetic nervous system, making you instantly stronger and why appetite takes a hit - you never stop being in some level of fight or flight.

This is why continual use eventually leads to some level of mental disorders (besides the brain plaque that doesn’t get a chance to be broken down like it normally would at night).

Not trying to rain on the parade here! Lol, just saying this is why people keep runs shorter and don’t use it as chronically as other compounds.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ Excellent breakdown! (Haven’t ever nor plan to venture down that road)

I think we’re gonna see some crazy shitt in a handful of years, regarding mental problems etc…Because I don’t think there’s ever been this much rampant and cavalier usage of tren, by uniformed kids that want to be insta-famous…

Dominus

Dominus

Awards

Yes, lipids get wrecked even on light doses of tren for me. Same with any orals, even 20mg of Anavar. It’s very temporary though… I cut my cholesterol in half in just 8 weeks post cycle on the last run, heavy aerobic exercise and super clean diet, supplement citrus bergamot, red yeast rice etc.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
^ Excellent breakdown! (Haven’t ever nor plan to venture down that road)

I think we’re gonna see some crazy shitt in a handful of years, regarding mental problems etc…Because I don’t think there’s ever been this much rampant and cavalier usage of tren, by uniformed kids that want to be insta-famous…
I think you’re spot on with this. There’s kids in their early 20s running almost a gram of tren a week in my gym. Anything over 400 and I am walking laps around my neighborhood at 3am trying to talk myself off a ledge. It’s really nothing to play with unless you’re somewhat experienced in embracing the side effects

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know I have the Record..
Longest time anyone has had a bottle of Tren and not popped the Cap..lol
Z...