Supplement administer times

Randog01

Awards
Hello!

Today - I started a new cycle that stacks:
- Cloma Plex
- XPG DHEA gel

Since I will taking on Anabolic Xt soon some questions came to mind. Since I am planning to add and/or stack others in the near future, might as well ask for them all. Question apply to the listed supplement at bottom.

1. Are the supplements ok to take with food? Or any ones better to take at empty stomach?

2. Are they ok to take at same time or better to stagger them? Ex. For stacked supplements to take twice a day - are they ok to take them at same time? 8am and 8pm? Or would it be better to seperate supplements an hour apart? Hope I am making sense..

LIST
Mtest
Cloma plex or Erdiacte-E
Anabolic effect
Anabolic xt
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Ecty plex
Stano plex or EpiAndro 300

@sns8778

Thank you!

kira1357

Awards
All of those at the same time? Have you tried them individually before?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed your other post here:

Are you prone to gyno?

I've had almost everything you posted there stacked together.

i ran these three simultaneously with half serving when I brushed my teeth and a half serving around lunch preWO.

Anabolic effect
Anabolic xt
Phosphatidic Acid XT

I haven't had any need for the Cloma or the Inhibit E although I think both are fine products that are highly recommended and endorsed by reputable folks. I have run the inhibit E, but I also ran Alpha Gel which I think had a more profound effect on me.

I've had zero side effects from any SNS or XPG product (which I cannot say about other brands).

I'm currently stacking XPG Epiandro with XPG Dhea, taking about 1.5x recommended dose on each. I have some Alpha Gel that I throw in occasionally but when I finish this run I'll double down on Alpha gel for 4-6 weeks then hit Epi hard again before travel in Feb.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
M-test and optimize T were recommended for great test booster but I have read great things about Anabolic effect and Anabolic Xt. But looks like different focus? One for test increase and the other more for anabolic benefits and not to increase test?
What's your particular goal/aim? Strength/volume, burn fat, or just libido boost?
My favorite "natural" T-Booster for just general virality is XPG's Alpha Gel. It does everything it claims on Steves post here on the AM thread about it.

Randog01

Awards
All of those at the same time? Have you tried them individually before?
No not at the same time. For now just DHEA Gel and Cloma-plex. I will be changing the stack after 10 weeks to a Mtest and Anabolic Xt. Maybe some additional item as well once blackfriday comes..

Randog01

Awards
I noticed your other post here:

Are you prone to gyno?

I've had almost everything you posted there stacked together.

i ran these three simultaneously with half serving when I brushed my teeth and a half serving around lunch preWO.

Anabolic effect
Anabolic xt
Phosphatidic Acid XT

I haven't had any need for the Cloma or the Inhibit E although I think both are fine products that are highly recommended and endorsed by reputable folks. I have run the inhibit E, but I also ran Alpha Gel which I think had a more profound effect on me.

I've had zero side effects from any SNS or XPG product (which I cannot say about other brands).

I'm currently stacking XPG Epiandro with XPG Dhea, taking about 1.5x recommended dose on each. I have some Alpha Gel that I throw in occasionally but when I finish this run I'll double down on Alpha gel for 4-6 weeks then hit Epi hard again before travel in Feb.
I believe so. A few years ago I was using DHEA and started to get itchy nipples. So I’m taking Cloma-plex along with the DHEA gel just in case. Also looks like the Cloma-plex has some test boosting properties itself.

looks like you took your 3 supplements together 2x a day. Also, wondering if ok to take any of the listed supplements w/ food? Or some maybe better w/out food?

how’s the EpiAndro and DHEA stack going? I didn’t know those can be stacked.
I am planning to do cycle with EpiAndro in a few months. I want to run a couple of natty cycles and asses from there.
thanks!

Randog01

Awards
What's your particular goal/aim? Strength/volume, burn fat, or just libido boost?
My favorite "natural" T-Booster for just general virality is XPG's Alpha Gel. It does everything it claims on Steves post here on the AM thread about it.
At the moment just strength to get size. Some fat loss would be great as well!

I noticed multiple people mentioning Alpha Gel. I will check out the site for details!
Thanks!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe so. A few years ago I was using DHEA and started to get itchy nipples.
which product were you using?
I felt this way on Dermacrine. brought it back a few months ago, and the itchy nipples and misshaped nipple came back for a few days.

I am planning to do cycle with EpiAndro in a few months. I want to run a couple of natty cycles and asses from there.
thanks!
fantastic, zero side effects. XPG products are treating me better than Dermacrine and Ultra Hard for sure.

Randog01

Awards
which product were you using?
I felt this way on Dermacrine. brought it back a few months ago, and the itchy nipples and misshaped nipple came back for a few days.

fantastic, zero side effects. XPG products are treating me better than Dermacrine and Ultra Hard for sure.
I can’t remember which specific product but it was a DHEA from a supplement store in pill oral form.

Always good news for no side effects!
You mentioned that your taking about 1.5 dose of the EpiAndro Gel which is about 112.5 mg (pump and a half?)
Stanoplex/EpiAndro is 300mg. Are you taking less mg on purpose or due to the transdermal effect - less mg is needed of the active ingredient because it absorbs better?

ie, does 300mg orally equate to 75mg via skin gel?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe so. A few years ago I was using DHEA and started to get itchy nipples. So I’m taking Cloma-plex along with the DHEA gel just in case. Also looks like the Cloma-plex has some test boosting properties itself.

looks like you took your 3 supplements together 2x a day. Also, wondering if ok to take any of the listed supplements w/ food? Or some maybe better w/out food?

thanks!
A person is much more likely to get estrogenic sides from DHEA when taking a capsule form or using a DHEA/Pregnenolone blend than when using a topical DHEA like DHEA-50 Gel.

I don't think you'll have any issues with estrogen from DHEA-50 Gel, but I think that Cloma-Plex is a great piece of mind for you since you're worried about estrogen from prior DHEA experience, but also most importantly - Cloma-Plex is a great natural testosterone booster and has a lot of great natural anabolic properties on its own.

DHEA-50 Gel and Epiandro can be stacked, because DHEA in general is something that many people don't cycle.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t remember which specific product but it was a DHEA from a supplement store in pill oral form.

You mentioned that your taking about 1.5 dose of the EpiAndro Gel which is about 112.5 mg (pump and a half?)
Stanoplex/EpiAndro is 300mg. Are you taking less mg on purpose or due to the transdermal effect - less mg is needed of the active ingredient because it absorbs better?

DHEA-50 Gel is a completely different world of an experience versus an oral capsule form.

The equation of oral Epiandro dosing to topical is not exact, as it can vary by the person somewhat. As a general rule, the maximum oral dose is 600 to 900 mg. whereas with the XPG Epiandro Gel, I would not exceed 300 mg. (4 ml per day)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello!

Today - I started a new cycle that stacks:
- Cloma Plex
- XPG DHEA gel

Since I will taking on Anabolic Xt soon some questions came to mind. Since I am planning to add and/or stack others in the near future, might as well ask for them all. Question apply to the listed supplement at bottom.

1. Are the supplements ok to take with food? Or any ones better to take at empty stomach?

2. Are they ok to take at same time or better to stagger them? Ex. For stacked supplements to take twice a day - are they ok to take them at same time? 8am and 8pm? Or would it be better to seperate supplements an hour apart? Hope I am making sense..

LIST
Mtest
Cloma plex or Erdiacte-E
Anabolic effect
Anabolic xt
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Ecty plex
Stano plex or EpiAndro 300

@sns8778

Thank you!
Everything on your list can be taken with or without food.

I personally space most things out twice per day - 8 to 12 hours apart.
(Exception being DHEA-50 Gel which is once per day)

In other threads, I believe we had discussed Inhibit-E. I notice here that you put Eradicate-E; I do want to say that I feel like Inhibit-E is a better option for you than Eradicate-E. Both are good products, but based on our conversations, I would opt for Inhibit-E over Eradicate-E.

Randog01

Awards
DHEA-50 Gel is a completely different world of an experience versus an oral capsule form.

The equation of oral Epiandro dosing to topical is not exact, as it can vary by the person somewhat. As a general rule, the maximum oral dose is 600 to 900 mg. whereas with the XPG Epiandro Gel, I would not exceed 300 mg. (4 ml per day)
Thank you for addressing all the questions I had! And also suggesting inhibit E over Eradicate E.

*one last question regarding the Gels. After applying the gel - how much time should lapse before I can wash off?
Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for addressing all the questions I had! And also suggesting inhibit E over Eradicate E.

*one last question regarding the Gels. After applying the gel - how much time should lapse before I can wash off?
Thank you!
You don't need to wash them off. They absorb very well.

I wouldn't shower or get in a pool for 2 to 4 hours afterwards as a general rule, but I use DHEA-50 Gel in the inside of my wrist and I can't even tell its on there by the time I get to work.

Randog01

Awards
You don't need to wash them off. They absorb very well.

I wouldn't shower or get in a pool for 2 to 4 hours afterwards as a general rule, but I use DHEA-50 Gel in the inside of my wrist and I can't even tell its on there by the time I get to work.
Perfect! Thanks again! 👍🏼

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

no no, 1 and a half times the recommended dose. the recommended dose is 1-2 pumps up to 2 times a day. so 4 pumps x 75mg = 300mg.

I'm taking 3 in the morning and 2-3 more later. so 375 - 450mg. I'm only doing this because I'm a month into it with no side effects and I'm wanting to ramp up and finish mine this month, then take about 4-6 weeks off before I hit it hard again at new years.

Dermacrine has pregnenelone and gives me itchy nipples and my right nipple would look puffy/pinched. although I never got the lump guys talk about.

XPG DHEA does not have the pregnenelone and I have no sides.

Ultra Hard has androsterone in it. I loved Ultra hard, but again with the weird nipple issue and a lot of hair shedding.

XPG Epiandro Gel does not have the androsterone, I'm taking a bigger dose, and having no sides.

A person is much more likely to get estrogenic sides from DHEA when taking a capsule form or using a DHEA/Pregnenolone blend than when using a topical DHEA like DHEA-50 Gel.
DHEA-50 Gel and Epiandro can be stacked, because DHEA in general is something that many people don't cycle.
which is exactly how I'm running it now.
XPG Epiandro
XPG DHEA
Phosphatidic Acid XT

and Alpha Gel on rest days. only reason I'm not running more alpha gel is cause i'm out of skin real estate for applications lol