SUP3R DHEA Q&A

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Question for labs, should I apply the morning I get labs run? I know on trt they recommend testing right before next dose, I'm not on trt and unsure if this should follow those same guidelines.
Crisler told me to apply it, and get blood drawn ~2hrs later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
liking sup3r dhea...:scool:

along with all the other benefits I got from demacrine, I find sup3r dhea to be superior for libido and quality/ease of erections.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
liking sup3r dhea...:scool:

along with all the other benefits I got from demacrine, I find sup3r dhea to be superior for libido and quality/ease of erections.
what's the dosage so you wouldnt get suppressed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The addition of Osthole makes a noticeable difference IME.
right on...my SHAFT is a bad mudder fudder...damn right!!!

I guess you can tell libido is up, right?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osthole has both aphrodisiac and pro-erectile effects...

Osthole only? Difficult to say, no other product has TD Osthole.
oh no I mean sup3r dhea like can u use low dose without effecting hormone levels ?
i remember somone asked that before I forgot the answer!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh no I mean sup3r dhea like can u use low dose without effecting hormone levels ?
i remember somone asked that before I forgot the answer!
The point of using the product is to affect hormone levels, so avoid use if that is a concern

Reactions: Nac

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The point of using the product is to affect hormone levels, so avoid use if that is a concern
yeah .
i could swear that I saw somewhere that it can be used to enhance libido etc at
a low dose .
I'll just use it on cycle only thanks xtyler Synapsin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Osthole has both aphrodisiac and pro-erectile effects...

Osthole only? Difficult to say, no other product has TD Osthole.
also...im a fan of acacetin, would like to see it included in more products.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Synapsin - let me ask the question differently. can super dhea be used as a standalone testbooster without a PCT?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah .
i could swear that I saw somewhere that it can be used to enhance libido etc at
a low dose .
I'll just use it on cycle only thanks xtyler Synapsin
Np

Synapsin - let me ask the question differently. can super dhea be used as a standalone testbooster without a PCT?
Yes, but there are better options. Also depends on how old you are, etc.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Synapsin hasn't the suppressive aspect of transdermal DHEA/Pregnenolone been debatable for years now...particularly for the 40ish and above crowd? Last I knew, it was all but encouraged for optimal health. I can't remember where, but I also have read that transdermal DHEA encourages natural endogenous test production. Not trying to argue, just looking for possible clarification. Thanks!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ofcourse KB is topnotch.. am 38.. so guess i qualify for the 35+ crowd.
Kings blood would be my option as well, but at your age, it is actually possible that DHEA might be of use to you

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin hasn't the suppressive aspect of transdermal DHEA/Pregnenolone been debatable for years now...particularly for the 40ish and above crowd? Last I knew, it was all but encouraged for optimal health. I can't remember where, but I also have read that transdermal DHEA encourages natural endogenous test production. Not trying to argue, just looking for possible clarification. Thanks!
For the older crowd, I'm all for it. For the younger crowd, eh...not much benefit imo if they don't even have blood work to reflect any real issues. I am conservative by nature. DHEA encourages testosterone production, yes, but that isn't the only hormone it affects.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For the older crowd, I'm all for it. For the younger crowd, eh...not much benefit imo if they don't even have blood work to reflect any real issues. I am conservative by nature. DHEA encourages testosterone production, yes, but that isn't the only hormone it affects.
True...hence the Acacetin for estrogen control. Some of the other proposed benefits like lowering of cortisol, boosting the immune system, anti-aging, boosting of brain function are also quite impressive attributes. I think it may even be linked to reducing SHBG. What are the negatives to look out for, or what other hormones could be affected adversely?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Orally it ain't that effective, even at fairly high doses. We've been toying with it quite a bit. Transdermally yeah, it's mild yet works as intended.
Which is precisely why I switched from oral DHEA/Preg to Sup3R DHEA TD (as an adjunct to my TRT)! :)

Although I am at .5 ml per day, I may bump it to .5 ml 2x day. I am only about 2 weeks in. I will get blood work done again in about 4 ~ 5 weeks, give or take and will include the DHEA-S test. I will likely just wait for those results before adjusting.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True...hence the Acacetin for estrogen control. Some of the other proposed benefits like lowering of cortisol, boosting the immune system, anti-aging, boosting of brain function are also quite impressive attributes. I think it may even be linked to reducing SHBG. What are the negatives to look out for, or what other hormones could be affected adversely?
Mainly estrogen, and I was referring to DHEA in general, not sup3r dhea.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just had blood drawn at 10AM. DHEA-S was on the list. Applied 1ml of Super DHEA, with 1 pump of Dermacrine (to further help absorption) to the rib-cage area using inside of forearm at 8AM (all per Dr. Crisler's instructions). I've been using it since 20 August when I was at ~140 for DHEA-S. Top Range is ~375, so we'll see what Super-DHEA does. The one pump of Dernacrine is just 14.4mg DHEA, and 3.6mg of Preg. Prob get the results in a week or so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Orally it ain't that effective, even at fairly high doses. We've been toying with it quite a bit. Transdermally yeah, it's mild yet works as intended.
is the molecular weight of tongkat good for td? would a td form of a product like kings blood improve effects?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which is precisely why I switched from oral DHEA/Preg to Sup3R DHEA TD (as an adjunct to my TRT)! :)

Although I am at .5 ml per day, I may bump it to .5 ml 2x day. I am only about 2 weeks in. I will get blood work done again in about 4 ~ 5 weeks, give or take and will include the DHEA-S test. I will likely just wait for those results before adjusting.
damn...I've been using 4ml 2xday for I think 5 days now... today was my weekly injection of 100mg test cyp--I noticed a far increased bump in the boost I get on injection day.....

make sure you post up results!!! I won't get bloods for another 3 months and the VA never checks for dhea.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the molecular weight of tongkat good for td? would a td form of a product like kings blood improve effects?
Maybe pure Eurycomanone, need to check again, but it'd be ungodly expensive.
KingsBlood works amazingly as it is ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe pure Eurycomanone, need to check again, but it'd be ungodly expensive.
KingsBlood works amazingly as it is ;)
agreed...only thing I could think of to make better is fadogia...longjack+fadogia=:sgrin:

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
So I have a blood test update. I'm not on TRT. I was actually trying a handful of changes before looking to go on TRT. Changes were: added probiotic (Evomuse Gut Health), upped my fat macros (saturated and mono), ran 30 days of NAC (my first lab had high liver values), and added Sup3r DHEA (50mg daily).

Both tests were taken at 8:00 on a Monday morning. Both tests were taken fasted. Both tests were taken nearly 72 hours from my last gym session.

Test--7/12/17 Results--10/2/17 Results
LH--1.9--4.8
FSH--3.0--5.4
Total Test--330--472.8
Free Test--4.3--10.5
Estradiol--<5.1*--10.3
DHEAS--155--228.8
SHBG--30.1--33.5

*I didn't take the sensitive test for estradiol in July.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I have a blood test update. I'm not on TRT. I was actually trying a handful of changes before looking to go on TRT. Changes were: added probiotic (Evomuse Gut Health), upped my fat macros (saturated and mono), ran 30 days of NAC (my first lab had high liver values), and added Sup3r DHEA (50mg daily).

Both tests were taken at 8:00 on a Monday morning. Both tests were taken fasted. Both tests were taken nearly 72 hours from my last gym session.

LH--1.9--4.8
FSH--3.0--5.4
Total Test--330--472.8
Free Test--4.3--10.5
Estradiol--<5.1*--10.3
DHEAS--155--228.8
SHBG--30.1--33.5

This is nice, increase in LH and FSH, that great

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LH--1.9--4.8
FSH--3.0--5.4
Total Test--330--472.8
Free Test--4.3--10.5
Estradiol--<5.1*--10.3
DHEAS--155--228.8
SHBG--30.1--33.5

Nice! Thank you very much for posting this. Repped:)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

LH--1.9--4.8
FSH--3.0--5.4
Total Test--330--472.8
Free Test--4.3--10.5
Estradiol--<5.1*--10.3
DHEAS--155--228.8
SHBG--30.1--33.5

Very impressive...more of a significant change than I would have anticipated!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LH--1.9--4.8
FSH--3.0--5.4
Total Test--330--472.8
Free Test--4.3--10.5
Estradiol--<5.1*--10.3
DHEAS--155--228.8
SHBG--30.1--33.5

Thanks man, this is a fantastic response to the product

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LH--1.9--4.8
FSH--3.0--5.4
Total Test--330--472.8
Free Test--4.3--10.5
Estradiol--<5.1*--10.3
DHEAS--155--228.8
SHBG--30.1--33.5

Absolutely fantastic. Free Test more than doubled, yet LH and FSH increased substantially. Far from suppressive, your labs actually show it's HPTA stimulating indeed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely fantastic. Free Test more than doubled, yet LH and FSH increased substantially. Far from suppressive, your labs actually show it's HPTA stimulating indeed.
OL better get ready for sales of this product increase exponentially!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I see Cisler on Thur to go over my labs (results went direct to him, so I don't know what the numbers are yet). Looks like Angry was doing 0.5ml of Super-DHEA? (but that would mean 12.5mg of Preg - in another post he wrote 15mg?)

Changes I made to get these results: added probiotic, upped saturated and mono fat macros, ran NAC for 30 days (as a just in case for elevated liver values), and added DHEA (50mg) and pregnenolone (15mg).
I'm doing 1ml (with 1 pump Dermacrine over the top) so this will be a good comparo of what upping the dose might do. v1 product is what I have.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
I see Cisler on Thur to go over my labs (results went direct to him, so I don't know what the numbers are yet). Looks like Angry was doing 0.5ml of Super-DHEA? (but that would mean 12.5mg of Preg - in another post he wrote 15mg?)

I'm doing 1ml (with 1 pump Dermacrine over the top) so this will be a good comparo of what upping the dose might do. v1 product is what I have.
You are correct, I was applying 0.5ml and so my math was off on the preg (I went back and corrected that error). I'm happy with the improvements my panel shows across the board. However, I see that I'm still only mid-range on DHEA-S and that my T/E ratio is lower than what I've read is ideal. Most of the symptoms I'm experiencing seem like they could be caused by low E2.

Since my DHEA-S is mid-range, it looks like I could stand to increase my dose a bit. I'm strongly considering waiting a bit longer before consulting with an endo. If I do so, I think I'll up my dose to 0.8-1.0ml and actually alternate daily application between my trap/shoulder and my abdomen. Normally that would be a "no no", but in my case I think a small increase in aromatization could actually help me. I would obviously do another follow-up panel as well.

Regardless, I'm very eager to see your results. Your already dosing at 1.0ml and that may show if my plan could be fruitful or not.

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
Hi guys !
Is it Ok to stack SUP3R with Str3ngth and Follidrone?

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
Hi guys !
Is it Ok to stack SUP3R with Str3ngth and Follidrone?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
With *me*, 1ml of v1 Super-DHEA, raised my DHEA-S 21 points - from 139 to 160. Crisler told me to try 2ml. Said either 1ml AM/PM, or 2ml AM. He adjusted my Testosterone too, so I go back for more blood-work in a month and will check DHEA-S again. Didn't get as big of a jump as the Polish fellow with the bad mood :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With *me*, 1ml of v1 Super-DHEA, raised my DHEA-S 21 points - from 139 to 160. Crisler told me to try 2ml. Said either 1ml AM/PM, or 2ml AM. He adjusted my Testosterone too, so I go back for more blood-work in a month and will check DHEA-S again. Didn't get as big of a jump as the Polish fellow with the bad mood :D
lol...I used 4ml twice a day, got crazy good libido and felt great!!!

unfortunately bottle only lasted around 15-20 days, will order more!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone use sup3r dhea as a stand-alone?
I usually run it as a test base but I ran it solo once while beta-testing the updated carrier. It would be good solo for older guys for boosting energy and libido whether on TRT or not. I’m only 38 but I definitely had more energy, mood elevation, and libido. The Osthole in it makes for better erections as well:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually run it as a test base but I ran it solo once while beta-testing the updated carrier. It would be good solo for older guys for boosting energy and libido whether on TRT or not. I’m only 38 but I definitely had more energy, mood elevation, and libido. The Osthole in it makes for better erections as well:)
agreed...i'm 59 and on trt, did everything you say!!!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anyone use sup3r dhea as a stand-alone?
Are you asking because of an interest in a possible Testosterone increase, or DHEA-S levels? If the latter, I don't think it matters what else you are taking (unless it's along with oral DHEA, LOL). 1ml gave me a small 21 point jump in DHEA-S.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you asking because of an interest in a possible Testosterone increase, or DHEA-S levels? If the latter, I don't think it matters what else you are taking (unless it's along with oral DHEA, LOL). 1ml gave me a small 21 point jump in DHEA-S.
Nice.

Asking for Test Increase.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for those who responded to my question

Did you guys notice any other improvements other than the feel good results? How was it in your hairline?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Lynks8 Supplement Auction 3
Plex78 Supplements 7
Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 6