Sup3r-11 bottle concerns

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All bottles purchased by me recently were over, I wouldn't worry.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All bottles purchased by me recently were over, I wouldn't worry.
sweet appreciate it .. can always reach out i guess it was ever under

looking fwd to the dec run

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup3r-11 bottle concerns ( I guess some or all were underdosed - not the amount quoted on the label )

I had bought 2 bottles and was wondering if that applied to every bottle, or was it an old batch issue ?
I am not sure which batch(es) may have been a problem.
Unfortunately this offer is way past due and we no longer have the stock to accommodate replacements.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
sweet appreciate it .. can always reach out i guess it was ever under

looking fwd to the dec run
You can also weigh the complete bottle - GNO posted the proper weight - search my posts. Both mine were over, so G2G.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I am not sure which batch(es) may have been a problem.
Unfortunately this offer is way past due and we no longer have the stock to accommodate replacements.
And this of course - with a BOGO on a dead product, I wouldn't care if they were short - just use one to fill the other :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And this of course - with a BOGO on a dead product, I wouldn't care if they were short - just use one to fill the other :D
Fck that if I paid for something I want that

#cheapbastatdstatus

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can also weigh the complete bottle - GNO posted the proper weight - search my posts. Both mine were over, so G2G.

Good deal will do that over the weekend

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So put them on a scale and weigh them. 128g or more and you're good. Mine were both 131.x
Ummm - you got 3 oz. of my product. I will PM you my shipping information. You can just throw it in a zip lock bag. Thanks.

Its not about the weight. He states that he cannot disclose the reason behind the discontinuation of this product and i'm just curious.
What do you think the issue is? 11-KT has been on and off the market for years. It comes out, disappears, comes out again. 2 years ago or so XI-KT was the big 11-KT product and it was out for less than a year I think, then disappeared. Gone. Before that, Patrick Arnold had an 11-KT spray that was out for a relatively brief period before it disappeared and there was none on the market for a year or two until XI-KT came out.

When Super-11 came out, I had experience with 11-KT and figured this would happen so I purchased even more than I could really afford because I had to have stock for when it dried up. I am sitting on 7 bottles that I have left and it's a tough call...use them, wait, use them, wait? Do 1 run with mega dosing? Do 2 runs with normal dosing? Use 1 bottle at half dosing for 2 months?

I'm sure it's just a "business" issue. It could be that the industry insiders realize that if they have it out there all the time it will get pulled like all the other prohormones. Right now, they get away with letting it out once in a while then it disappears, and maybe this has kept it off the radar. Or maybe legit supplies of the stuff are hard to come by. PA himself has said that the raw materials to make the stuff are difficult to find (which is why his product disappeared).

The stuff comes and goes, I'm not sure what your concern is exactly?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
11-KT/11-oxo is still being made by other companies now. Its not off the market completely.

Nathan1722

Awards
I ordered a bottle of dermatr3st and for some reason it didn't work at all and I had to cut my run very short is it possible to get another one? I got offered help from a rep here but his inbox was full

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered a bottle of dermatr3st and for some reason it didn't work at all and I had to cut my run very short is it possible to get another one? I got offered help from a rep here but his inbox was full
email [email protected], you can cc myself as well (email in sig).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Your post
About 29g per Ounce - you really got shorted :D Mine were only 3g over.

IMO, Cease and Desist letters were sent to any company that was deemed a threat to another companies' sales - probably based on the 'Unfair Competition' clause in the Lanham Act. No way PH sales would make up for the money wasted on a lawsuit - especially when talking about 'One Step' or 'No Step' compounds (DSHEA). Anyone still selling like compounds is probably just rolling the dice in that they have small market share and aren't worth suing. Only Owners/Employees no the exact reason.

Total Speculation - Don't Kill The Speculator

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About 29g per Ounce - you really got shorted :D Mine were only 3g over.

IMO, Cease and Desist letters were sent to any company that was deemed a threat to another companies' sales - probably based on the 'Unfair Competition' clause in the Lanham Act. No way PH sales would make up for the money wasted on a lawsuit - especially when talking about 'One Step' or 'No Step' compounds (DSHEA). Anyone still selling like compounds is probably just rolling the dice in that they have small market share and aren't worth suing. Only Owners/Employees no the exact reason.

Total Speculation - Don't Kill The Speculator
Lol, sorry I messed up. I meant to say 3 g. Too much weighing of food in ounces lately.

Good math too!

To be clear with others, I am just playing. I bought 8 bottles of this stuff and don't feel shorted at all. OL made up for any mistake and then some.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lol, sorry I messed up. I meant to say 3 g. Too much weighing of food in ounces lately.

Good math too!

To be clear with others, I am just playing. I bought 8 bottles of this stuff and don't feel shorted at all. OL made up for any mistake and then some.
Yeah, I'm happy too.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Does a particular company own the 11-oxo or 11-kt compounds or whatever? Is it one of the compounds that fall under the above Cease and Desist competition thing? First I hear of that Law...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao, nice spin. Well done sir. Well done.
They don't pay me the BIG bucks for nothing. When I say big bucks I mean a dozen donuts a week ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They don't pay me the BIG bucks for nothing. When I say big bucks I mean a dozen donuts a week ;)
well I feel better now that you're at least getting a dozen donuts for putting up with all my bs.

Reactions: GNO
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well I feel better now that you're at least getting a dozen donuts for putting up with all my bs.
We recently had to cut down his donut supply. His food comas were really killing productivity.

Reactions: GNO
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We recently had to cut down his donut supply. His food comas were really killing productivity.
That explains all those crumbs in my most recent Olympus Labs order.