Stack w/ cloma-plex

Randog01

Awards
Hi, question on what would be a good supplement to take along with Cloma-plex?

I will be taking DHEA along with Cloma-plex for about 10 weeks then I want to take a break from DHEA and start a different supplement (I will be continuing Cloma-plex)

M-test and optimize T were recommended for great test booster but I have read great things about Anabolic effect and Anabolic Xt. But looks like different focus? One for test increase and the other more for anabolic benefits and not to increase test?

which one of the above would be good to stack with Cloma-plex? Or maybe something not listed? (So many andro this, test that, anobolic too etc.. very confusing) I would be stacking only one at a time with Cloma.. running a third item gets pretty expensive 😁. Though I might toss in Epi Plex or a Ecdy supplement in the mix - good price/deals in DPS on these two.

Cycle/stack I am noodling on:
Week 1-10: Cloma plex | DHEA gel
Week 11-20:
Cloma plex (maybe Inhibit E?)| TBD

Week: 21-22: take a break (maybe extend this to ~ 6/8 weeks and take Ecdy and/or pepti plex and/or a anabolic (xt or effect) during this window break from AI & test boosters) or would these be better to stack with test booster/AI stak?

Week: 23-33: Cloma plex | DHEA gel

Week:34-44:

…Take a break(same as week 21), start over…So forth..

looking to increase test and put on some mass.

thanks!

@sns8778

Last edited:
jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stacked Cloma-Plex and Anabolic XT for 3 months and really enjoyed the run. Some overlapping ingredients but I felt that doubling up on them really pushed my recomp. Only reason I stopped is that I sleep better with M-Test and decided to go back to it. I still have 5 weeks of Cloma left and may reintroduce it after the holidays for a quick run.

Off topic, but I've got some Pepti-Plex coming in this weekend and pretty stoked about stacking it with Anabolic XT!

Randog01

Awards
I stacked Cloma-Plex and Anabolic XT for 3 months and really enjoyed the run. Some overlapping ingredients but I felt that doubling up on them really pushed my recomp. Only reason I stopped is that I sleep better with M-Test and decided to go back to it. I still have 5 weeks of Cloma left and may reintroduce it after the holidays for a quick run.

Off topic, but I've got some Pepti-Plex coming in this weekend and pretty stoked about stacking it with Anabolic XT!
How did you feel w/ cloma plex and anabolic xt? Did it take some time before feeling the effects?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm glad that you enjoyed that run. The way that they are dosed, even though there are some overlapping ingredients, they still make a perfect stack to be taken together. For example, the amount of SR10X in both combined would be almost the same as the amount in Recomp20.

If you haven't tried M-Test and Cloma-Plex together yet, that is a combo that we've had a lot of positive feedback on. We had one person submit bloodwork recently on a stack of Optimize-T, M-Test, and Cloma-Plex and it was incredible his improvements.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi, question on what would be a good supplement to take along with Cloma-plex?

I will be taking DHEA along with Cloma-plex for about 10 weeks then I want to take a break from DHEA and start a different supplement (I will be continuing Cloma-plex)

M-test and optimize T were recommended for great test booster but I have read great things about Anabolic effect and Anabolic Xt. But looks like different focus? One for test increase and the other more for anabolic benefits and not to increase test?

which one of the above would be good to stack with Cloma-plex? Or maybe something not listed? (So many andro this, test that, anobolic too etc.. very confusing) I would be stacking only one at a time with Cloma.. running a third item gets pretty expensive 😁. Though I might toss in Epi Plex or a Ecdy supplement in the mix - good price/deals in DPS on these two.

Cycle/stack I am noodling on:
Week 1-10: Cloma plex | DHEA gel
Week 11-20:

Week: 21-22: take a break (maybe extend this to ~ 6/8 weeks and take Ecdy and/or pepti plex and/or a anabolic (xt or effect) during this window break from AI & test boosters) or would these be better to stack with test booster/AI stak?

Week: 23-33: Cloma plex | DHEA gel

Week:34-44:

…Take a break(same as week 21), start over…So forth..

looking to increase test and put on some mass.

thanks!

@sns8778
Thank you for tagging me.

For the DHEA, did you decide if you're going to go with the DHEA-50 Gel? I think that's the best way to do DHEA personally.

There are a lot of great options that you can stack with Cloma-Plex, and some of it just depends on whether you want the other products to be ones that are focused on increasing natural testosterone levels or if you want to incorporate other muscle building pathways into it.

M-Test & Optimize-T are both great natural testosterone boosters and both stack great with Cloma-Plex.

Anabolic XT is a great natural anabolic muscle builder and it will help increase natural testosterone levels, but that is only one aspect of the formula and it helps to build muscle and strength via a lot of different pathways. A lot of people also notice great improvements in mood and motivation to train with it.

Anabolic Effect is a great natural anabolic muscle builder and helps with strength and muscular endurance and it also works through a variety of different pathways.

Rather than type out a ton of into on both, for anyone interested, here are the links to the product write ups, which are very comprehensive:
The stack of Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect is incredible.

Note about Anabolic Effect - it is best ran for 12 to 20 weeks as it starts to work pretty quickly but really kicks in around week 3 and the results get better for most people by the week.

Two other products that work through different and unique pathways are:
You mentioned Epi-Plex - the new version will be released next week and it will contain everything the original version has + more, so it will retain all of the benefits of the original formula while providing even better endurance, pumps, and be a more overall comprehensive cardiovascular and endothelial health formula.

If you decide to go with an Ecdy supplement, Ecdy-Plex is a great choice.

One comment on your week 11 to 20 idea you listed - I love Inhibit-E but I don't think you need to stack that with Cloma-Plex except in cases where you're using it for PCT, on HRT, or have high estrogen levels.

I'm glad to help you lay things out - I find it exciting and that's the way I do things myself, I plan things out far in advance.

Right now, I'm on a pretty big stack because I was in a bad accident and unable to workout for over a year, so I'm trying to build back a lot of muscle that I lost. The stack I'm running right now myself is at least 20 weeks and it is Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Pepti-Plex, and Recomp20. (I use M-Test and Optimize-T as part of my general health regimen).

Randog01

Awards
Thank you for tagging me.

For the DHEA, did you decide if you're going to go with the DHEA-50 Gel? I think that's the best way to do DHEA personally.

There are a lot of great options that you can stack with Cloma-Plex, and some of it just depends on whether you want the other products to be ones that are focused on increasing natural testosterone levels or if you want to incorporate other muscle building pathways into it.

M-Test & Optimize-T are both great natural testosterone boosters and both stack great with Cloma-Plex.

Anabolic XT is a great natural anabolic muscle builder and it will help increase natural testosterone levels, but that is only one aspect of the formula and it helps to build muscle and strength via a lot of different pathways. A lot of people also notice great improvements in mood and motivation to train with it.

Anabolic Effect is a great natural anabolic muscle builder and helps with strength and muscular endurance and it also works through a variety of different pathways.

Rather than type out a ton of into on both, for anyone interested, here are the links to the product write ups, which are very comprehensive:
The stack of Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect is incredible.

Note about Anabolic Effect - it is best ran for 12 to 20 weeks as it starts to work pretty quickly but really kicks in around week 3 and the results get better for most people by the week.

Two other products that work through different and unique pathways are:
You mentioned Epi-Plex - the new version will be released next week and it will contain everything the original version has + more, so it will retain all of the benefits of the original formula while providing even better endurance, pumps, and be a more overall comprehensive cardiovascular and endothelial health formula.

If you decide to go with an Ecdy supplement, Ecdy-Plex is a great choice.

One comment on your week 11 to 20 idea you listed - I love Inhibit-E but I don't think you need to stack that with Cloma-Plex except in cases where you're using it for PCT, on HRT, or have high estrogen levels.

I'm glad to help you lay things out - I find it exciting and that's the way I do things myself, I plan things out far in advance.

Right now, I'm on a pretty big stack because I was in a bad accident and unable to workout for over a year, so I'm trying to build back a lot of muscle that I lost. The stack I'm running right now myself is at least 20 weeks and it is Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Pepti-Plex, and Recomp20. (I use M-Test and Optimize-T as part of my general health regimen).
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you continue to get better and back into shape.

thank you for clarifying the products and providing specific info and their actions.
Yes, i am getting the DHEA 50 Gel 👍🏼

I also find it fun to organize and pre plan all this as well! Any advise is much appreciated as well!

here’s a redo of the cycle/stack with what I am planning now w/ your feedback considered - 6 month plan:

Week 1-8: Cloma plex | DHEA 50 gel

Week 9-16: Inhibit E | MTest

Week: 17-24: Anabolic xt | (MA) Beta-Ecdysterone 500

Week 25: Re evaluate (see what worked to do cycle again and remove to try a different item)

what do you think about the cycle/stack?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you continue to get better and back into shape.

thank you for clarifying the products and providing specific info and their actions.
Yes, i am getting the DHEA 50 Gel 👍🏼

I also find it fun to organize and pre plan all this as well! Any advise is much appreciated as well!

here’s a redo of the cycle/stack with what I am planning now w/ your feedback considered - 6 month plan:

Week 1-8: Cloma plex | DHEA 50 gel

Week 9-16: Inhibit E | MTest

Week: 17-24: Anabolic xt | (MA) Beta-Ecdysterone 500

Week 25: Re evaluate (see what worked to do cycle again and remove to try a different item)

what do you think about the cycle/stack?
Thank you. I appreciate that.

I think you'll be much happier with the DHEA-50 Gel than with capsules.

Weeks 1 - 8 - looks good.
Weeks 9 - 16 - looks good. (could add Optimize-T if you decide to later)
Weeks 17 - 24 - looks good. I think you'll love Anabolic XT.
--- If you were running it longer, I would say Anabolic Effect would be a great addition to this.

I think you would love Anabolic Effect, I think it just needs to be ran for 12+ weeks for the best results or you're short changing yourself. It's not that it takes that long to work, because you'll see results quickly on it, they just keep getting better by the week. You could honestly plug that in anywhere during this and run with with any of it.

Randog01

Awards
Thank you. I appreciate that.

I think you'll be much happier with the DHEA-50 Gel than with capsules.

Weeks 1 - 8 - looks good.
Weeks 9 - 16 - looks good. (could add Optimize-T if you decide to later)
Weeks 17 - 24 - looks good. I think you'll love Anabolic XT.
--- If you were running it longer, I would say Anabolic Effect would be a great addition to this.

I think you would love Anabolic Effect, I think it just needs to be ran for 12+ weeks for the best results or you're short changing yourself. It's not that it takes that long to work, because you'll see results quickly on it, they just keep getting better by the week. You could honestly plug that in anywhere during this and run with with any of it.
Great! Most likely i will add the additionals you suggested.. my OCD commands it lol. Also looking at the Phosphatidic Acid CT.. looks like there’s great reviews on it.

Btw, what’s the difference between inhibit E and cloma plex? I understand that with cloma plex it goes beyond just AI and test booster but what about the Inhibit E. Just liking the price point.
Oh, also, thanks for bringing up DPS - first time I hear about them -Great deals. I know it’s early but will SNS be having any deals for Black Thursday? Lol.. Thank you for your patience with all my questions and checking my cycle/stack!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did you feel w/ cloma plex and anabolic xt? Did it take some time before feeling the effects?
Sorry for the delay in response. I can't say that Cloma-Plex made me feel any different outside of just feeling more "alpha" from the weights feeling lighter. Does that make sense? I didn't get any noticeable boost in well-being or morning tentpole feelz if you know what I mean. But it definitely made a difference in the gym and mirror!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad that you enjoyed that run. The way that they are dosed, even though there are some overlapping ingredients, they still make a perfect stack to be taken together. For example, the amount of SR10X in both combined would be almost the same as the amount in Recomp20.

If you haven't tried M-Test and Cloma-Plex together yet, that is a combo that we've had a lot of positive feedback on. We had one person submit bloodwork recently on a stack of Optimize-T, M-Test, and Cloma-Plex and it was incredible his improvements.
I will definitely re-introduce Cloma-Plex into the current AXT/M-Test/P-Plex stack once I get a handle on how Pepti-Plex is working! It will be my first time stacking it with M-Test. I also gave Optimize T a standalone run when it first came out but I just keep going back to M-Test ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And @Randog01 I will second Steve on both the Anabolic XT and DPS recommendations. I'm on my 5th bottle of AXT and it just keeps working. I don't feel it's plateaued at all. And DPS is always running great deals on SNS and CEL with fast shipping. I'm in the southeastern US. Ordered from them Monday afternoon and received my package yesterday.

Randog01

Awards
Sorry for the delay in response. I can't say that Cloma-Plex made me feel any different outside of just feeling more "alpha" from the weights feeling lighter. Does that make sense? I didn't get any noticeable boost in well-being or morning tentpole feelz if you know what I mean. But it definitely made a difference in the gym and mirror!
@jalfrey No worries! Thanks for the feedback! Difference in the gym and mirror are definitely good results and evidence that the supp is working. Thank you!

Randog01

Awards
I will definitely re-introduce Cloma-Plex into the current AXT/M-Test/P-Plex stack once I get a handle on how Pepti-Plex is working! It will be my first time stacking it with M-Test. I also gave Optimize T a standalone run when it first came out but I just keep going back to M-Test ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And @Randog01 I will second Steve on both the Anabolic XT and DPS recommendations. I'm on my 5th bottle of AXT and it just keeps working. I don't feel it's plateaued at all. And DPS is always running great deals on SNS and CEL with fast shipping. I'm in the southeastern US. Ordered from them Monday afternoon and received my package yesterday.
Good to know about Anabolic XT! I am looking forward to run that!

at the moment I am finishing up my second can of Animal Stak. May not be the best natural test booster but man! It made a huge difference for me with a sense of well being, better mood, and muscle fullness. Guess my hormone levels were low. But if I got that result with a mediocre supp I can’t imagine what the effects will be with a quality stack that’s being recommended by @sns8778 . Giggling like a little kid now.. lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to know about Anabolic XT! I am looking forward to run that!

at the moment I am finishing up my second can of Animal Stak. May not be the best natural test booster but man! It made a huge difference for me with a sense of well being, better mood, and muscle fullness. Guess my hormone levels were low. But if I got that result with a mediocre supp I can’t imagine what the effects will be with a quality stack that’s being recommended by @sns8778 . Giggling like a little kid now.. lol
I think you'll be much happier with the ones that we are talking about.

But I do want to say that I wouldn't call Animal Stak mediocre. Companies like Universal/Animal are huge companies and there are a lot of factors that go into formulating products the way that they do, and companies like that tend to stick with more basic ingredients and sometimes do include things lower than effective dosages just for marketing reasons. But one thing I respect them for and give them all the credit in the world for is that unlike a lot of brands, I fully believe that their products contain exactly what the labels say that they do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great! Most likely i will add the additionals you suggested.. my OCD commands it lol. Also looking at the Phosphatidic Acid CT.. looks like there’s great reviews on it.

Btw, what’s the difference between inhibit E and cloma plex? I understand that with cloma plex it goes beyond just AI and test booster but what about the Inhibit E. Just liking the price point.
Oh, also, thanks for bringing up DPS - first time I hear about them -Great deals. I know it’s early but will SNS be having any deals for Black Thursday? Lol.. Thank you for your patience with all my questions and checking my cycle/stack!
Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great product.

Inhibit-E is designed to help modulate estrogen levels, as in promote proper testosterone to estrogen ratio. A great aspect of this is that it helps bring estrogen down but without having to worry about it going too low. It does also support natural testosterone levels.

Cloma-Plex is a potent natural testosterone booster that also contains ingredients to help lower estrogen and also a good variety of natural anabolic muscle building ingredients. So it covers a wider variety of uses.

Yes, we always do a Black Friday sale.

And you're welcome, I'm glad to help.

Randog01

Awards
I think you'll be much happier with the ones that we are talking about.

But I do want to say that I wouldn't call Animal Stak mediocre. Companies like Universal/Animal are huge companies and there are a lot of factors that go into formulating products the way that they do, and companies like that tend to stick with more basic ingredients and sometimes do include things lower than effective dosages just for marketing reasons. But one thing I respect them for and give them all the credit in the world for is that unlike a lot of brands, I fully believe that their products contain exactly what the labels say that they do.
I really appreciate and respect your feedback on other supp companies. You tell it like it is without being disrespectful. That goes a long way with me. 🤝

Randog01

Awards
Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great product.

Inhibit-E is designed to help modulate estrogen levels, as in promote proper testosterone to estrogen ratio. A great aspect of this is that it helps bring estrogen down but without having to worry about it going too low. It does also support natural testosterone levels.

Cloma-Plex is a potent natural testosterone booster that also contains ingredients to help lower estrogen and also a good variety of natural anabolic muscle building ingredients. So it covers a wider variety of uses.

Yes, we always do a Black Friday sale.

And you're welcome, I'm glad to help.
Thank you for clarifying the difference beetween the two AI’s. And confirming the sale discounts for Black Friday.