Results from family DOCTORS bloodwork.

subz3r0

Awards
I already ordered a hormone panel from private med labs. Then my doc finally agreed to get blood work done. Any ways heres the results

Testosterone; Total LC/MS/MS- 502 Units are NG/DL

Free Testosterone 109.9 Units are pg/ML

Iron, Total 59 Units are mcg/dL

Iron binding Capacity 372 Units are mcg/dL

% Saturation 16

TSH 1.40 Units are mIU/L

And here are the rest copied via scanned document.

Test was done at 8 a.m. I believe

If you have to ask about why I'm getting them done please refer to this thread here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/245750-questions-about-halodrol.html#post4396758

Also I'm 21 years old. Isn't that test level a wee low for a 21 year old?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
You can consider it on the "lower side" if you want, but it's nothing to worry about.

I had 440 a couple years ago before using a thing and I wouldn't of even noticed if I didn't get the test.

We can't all be blessed with natural test in the 800-900.

subz3r0

Awards
You can consider it on the "lower side" if you want, but it's nothing to worry about.

I had 440 a couple years ago before using a thing and I wouldn't of even noticed if I didn't get the test.

We can't all be blessed with natural test in the 800-900.
Okay, considering I'm having erection troubles thought, ever since I took halodrol I wonder what the problem is. And I noticed the test from my doctor does not test for estrogen levels

Mystere3

Awards
It's hard to say. Once you're done with puberty your test levels will normalize, and yours are normal.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Okay, considering I'm having erection troubles thought, ever since I took halodrol I wonder what the problem is. And I noticed the test from my doctor does not test for estrogen levels
Did you skimp on pct?

Mystere3

Awards
I think he skipped it entirely in the past.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah I did skimp on pct, if you read my old post which I linked you can see I'm thinking about running a standalone SERM. Just to be safe.
Running a serm standalone for pct is by no means skimping on pct

Edit: I just read your hdrol post, and I get it now. Daa was your pct. I personally don't want to be on trt by 30 so I prefer to use a serm. But whatever floats your boat