Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First 4 weeks of SuperShred gone and the results so far are good.

On the 30th of March, measured with caliper my core bf was 24% and weighted at 81Kg, seems I gained a fair bit of bf during my 6 weeks of absence from the gym.

Measured again with caliper on the 27th of April and I'm down by 2Kg and 4%!

Mind you during April I was also taking DCP so it could have played a role but now till end of May it will be solo, unless I add something later on.

The endurance benefits started showing up around the beginning of week 3 and so far I really really like it!

I'm not in a calorie deficit so results could have been better but as I'm making my come back in the gym, felt it would be better in sticking with my 3K cal per day, drop any sweets (which I rarely eat anyway) and up my cardio.

For this month I haven't decided yet but will probably drop a few cals just to experiment.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone experienced any hair shedding?
I know it seems odd, but prior to taking this & Assassinate I only took FD2 for 8 weeks.

Once I started the stack, my hair shedding is worse than I've seen in a while.

It could be weather related/seasonal, or just my time ?

I'll stop from today, and see if I notice anything over the next 7 days

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Nutriverse currently:bigok:
NICE! Thanks! Quick question for you....
I just found out the same 300mg base ingredient in shred are also in Thyrovate, but Thyrovate contains a boatload of other stuff.
Is there an advantage to taking Artemisia iwayomogi by it self vs. the multiple stack included in Thyrovate?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it seems odd, but prior to taking this & Assassinate I only took FD2 for 8 weeks.

It could be weather related/seasonal, or just my time ��

The hair cycle is WAAAAYYY longer than this, there isn't any cause-effect relationship in a matter of weeks, let alone days.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards

It could be weather related/seasonal, or just my time ��

Maybe you are just old, lol

(this is coming from a bald guy)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hair cycle is WAAAAYYY longer than this, there isn't any cause-effect relationship in a matter of weeks, let alone days.
Been taking both for 5-6 weeks now, so it hasn't been a matter of days or weeks. It's been 5-6 weeks.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I know there was some talk about adding a third pill would that be a good idea?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't that Cardarine? I don't think they are going to want to add a SARM to a totally OTC product they already have and SARMS are a grey area especially if sold in pill form...but seems interesting nonetheless
It is. macwad's post was referring to Super-Shr3d utilizing the same pathway (PPAR-Delta).

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is. macwad's post was referring to Super-Shr3d utilizing the same pathway (PPAR-Delta).
Ah ok and much safer than cancer in a bottle cardarine. Lol

pgyeomans73

pgyeomans73

Awards
Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere but I couldn't immediately spot it - I'm just coming to the third week of running Super-Shr3d, Sup3r-7, Assassinate and Bloodshed. All seems to be going well so far and I have more bottles waiting for a second cycle. Do I need a break or can I just run for 8 weeks? Thanks in advance.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere but I couldn't immediately spot it - I'm just coming to the third week of running Super-Shr3d, Sup3r-7, Assassinate and Bloodshed. All seems to be going well so far and I have more bottles waiting for a second cycle. Do I need a break or can I just run for 8 weeks? Thanks in advance.
Keep rolling man, I did 8 weeks of all 4 of those and it treated me very well.

pgyeomans73

pgyeomans73

Awards
Brilliant Zman - thanks for that, much appreciated.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm Speaking with someone who is focused on endurance via distance cycling, how do yal think one should approach this when not using it 4-8 weeks? Probably 3 times per week.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm Speaking with someone who is focused on endurance via distance cycling, how do yal think one should approach this when not using it 4-8 weeks? Probably 3 times per week.
Why not use it everyday?

I think his endurance will be better on the 3 days he needs it if it is saturated in his body.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Why not use it everyday?

I think his endurance will be better on the 3 days he needs it if it is saturated in his body.
I gotcha. They aren't worried about body composition, just endurance increases. I was thinking they wouldn't have to consider a 4 week break without a continuous run, and that would really stretch the bottle life.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First 4 weeks of SuperShred gone and the results so far are good.

On the 30th of March, measured with caliper my core bf was 24% and weighted at 81Kg, seems I gained a fair bit of bf during my 6 weeks of absence from the gym.

Measured again with caliper on the 27th of April and I'm down by 2Kg and 4%!

Mind you during April I was also taking DCP so it could have played a role but now till end of May it will be solo, unless I add something later on.

The endurance benefits started showing up around the beginning of week 3 and so far I really really like it!

I'm not in a calorie deficit so results could have been better but as I'm making my come back in the gym, felt it would be better in sticking with my 3K cal per day, drop any sweets (which I rarely eat anyway) and up my cardio.

For this month I haven't decided yet but will probably drop a few cals just to experiment.
Wow. That is a shytload of Artemisia Iwayomogi when you combine SS with DCP!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NICE! Thanks! Quick question for you....
I just found out the same 300mg base ingredient in shred are also in Thyrovate, but Thyrovate contains a boatload of other stuff.
Is there an advantage to taking Artemisia iwayomogi by it self vs. the multiple stack included in Thyrovate?
I also recently discovered Thyrovate which actually is currently available.

Unfortunately, I was not able to tolerate DCP with or without food due to heartburn. I did feel a nice endurance boost nonetheless which I suspect was from the Artemisia Iwayomogi content. So now I am looking for an alternative which would be SS or Thyrovate which does contain some very attractive extra ingredients along with an equivalent dose of Artemisia Iwayomogi. It is also divided into more caps that would offer more flexible dosing.

Any reps or fellow AM members care to tell me why I should choose SS over Thyrovate? Thanks...

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also recently discovered Thyrovate which actually is currently available.

Unfortunately, I was not able to tolerate DCP with or without food due to heartburn. I did feel a nice endurance boost nonetheless which I suspect was from the Artemisia Iwayomogi content. So now I am looking for an alternative which would be SS or Thyrovate which does contain some very attractive extra ingredients along with an equivalent dose of Artemisia Iwayomogi. It is also divided into more caps that would offer more flexible dosing.

Any reps or fellow AM members care to tell me why I should choose SS over Thyrovate? Thanks...
I do not want to go into detail here but I'm pretty damn sure no other product containing Artemisia is standardized for a specific compound like ours.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do not want to go into detail here but I'm pretty damn sure no other product containing Artemisia is standardized for a specific compound like ours.
That is what I suspected. Thanks for the reply. Has anyone found that SS makes their muscles flat as Cardarine does? At least mine get flat on Cardarine....it all virtually disappears in a matter or 48 hrs. Not even kidding.

limitless_

Awards
That is what I suspected. Thanks for the reply. Has anyone found that SS makes their muscles flat as Cardarine does? At least mine get flat on Cardarine....it all virtually disappears in a matter or 48 hrs. Not even kidding.
Quite the opposite effect. I get a sick pump all day long and sweat like crazy at the gym. I take 2 pwo like xtyler recommended. Also just finished s7

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quite the opposite effect. I get a sick pump all day long and sweat like crazy at the gym. I take 2 pwo like xtyler recommended. Also just finished s7
Thanks...that is good news! I still need to order this!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last dose this morning I'll take June off and back on it in July.

I must say it worked really well for endurance and fat loss during these past 8 weeks.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last dose this morning I'll take June off and back on it in July.

I must say it worked really well for endurance and fat loss during these past 8 weeks.
Stock up before GNO wipes out the entire warehouse, that greedy bastard.

Reactions: GNO

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
affects of triple scooping re1gn on the brain ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it just me, or is this product getting the most impressive feedback when put up against IGNIT3, Sup3r-7, and Assass1nate?

Figures, as it is the only one that I had decided to not purchase when I started my cut. Typical..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me, or is this product getting the most impressive feedback when put up against IGNIT3, Sup3r-7, and Assass1nate?

Figures, as it is the only one that I had decided to not purchase when I started my cut. Typical..
Its acute effect (sweating) is most noticeable that's why you may have had that observation. However, long term results of SS vs Ignit3/S7/Assassinate is a tough one. Better just use them all ;)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unfortunately I have used SS and assass1nate and noticed next to nothing. Ignite no experience. Looking at s7 but feedback has not been good either. Love triumph and epic unleashed, conquer. So I am open minded.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately I have used SS and assass1nate and noticed next to nothing. Ignite no experience. Looking at s7 but feedback has not been good either. Love triumph and epic unleashed, conquer. So I am open minded.
Thank you for the feedback...it is nice to hear from both sides of the fence. Sorry it did not work for you though.

Maybe you would do well on something with stims like IGNIT3?

My body is used to stims so I need to try things like Sup3r-Shred to attack fat loss from different angles..

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen a single poor review for S7 yet, and pretty much one (the one above) for SS and Assass1nate so far.

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not seen any negative feedback on S7 either...please share a link to these negative reviews

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not here to debate or be negative. Good luck to all.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably just poor reviews on 7-keto in general, due to less than ideal oral bioavailability. Don't forget that Sup3r-7 uses S-SEDDS to combat that issue, so I wouldn't expect that criticism to apply to Sup3r-7.

SwoleSubject

Awards
Can anyone compare this to Cardarine? I'm particularly curious about the endurance effects, because cardarine would have me running for ages and not even noticing, which is amazing for me since I have asthma.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone compare this to Cardarine? I'm particularly curious about the endurance effects, because cardarine would have me running for ages and not even noticing, which is amazing for me since I have asthma.
Do not expect the same effect. But, it's a great alternative and will definitely increase endurance & have you sweating like a hog.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My girlfriend asked if she can take both Assassinate and SUP3R-SHRED to lean out and I told her she could since they are both non-hormonal. Then I thought to myself I should ask you guys just to be sure. Are both these products ok for women to take?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girlfriend asked if she can take both Assassinate and SUP3R-SHRED to lean out and I told her she could since they are both non-hormonal. Then I thought to myself I should ask you guys just to be sure. Are both these products ok for women to take?
Yessir!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lynks8 Olympus Labs UK 131
Jebrook Olympus Labs UK 100
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179