Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would update label adding special sauce extract jk.
can you guys plz share results with us of alpha testing ?I'm excited about this one but the lack of info got me wondering.
Didn't I tell you this morning I would soon ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Highlights from internal alpha testing of Sup3r-Shred:- Supplemented at label dosing & at maintenance caloric intake
- increased hunger
- Slight BP reduction (-5/-4 average compared to baseline)
- Increased endurance (cardio feels easier); effect became pronounced over time
- Fat loss (2lbs lost after 7 days on avg after accounting for fluctuations); effect continues over time (~1-2llbs per week)

Takeaway: This compound feels comparable to a former OL product that was a powerful PPAR-delta agonist & AMPk activator (no longer sold). Recommendation is to bring this to market as a natural alternative to the aforementioned discontinued product.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highlights from internal alpha testing of Sup3r-Shred:- Supplemented at label dosing & at maintenance caloric intake
- Increased hunger
- Fat loss (2lbs lost after 7 days on avg after accounting for fluctuations); effect continues over time (~1-2llbs per week)

Takeaway: This compound feels comparable to a former OL product that was a powerful PPAR-delta agonist & AMPk activator (no longer sold). Recommendation is to bring this to market as a natural alternative to the aforementioned discontinued product.
nice how long alpha tester ran it for ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Increased hunger

Sounds very promising, I'll definitely be grabbing at least a couple bottles.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Increased hunger

IMG_1482375610.555751.jpg

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, on the write up, iit lists this as 90 caps in a bottle and a full 30 day supply but the picture of the bottle says 60...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_0027.JPG

INTRODUCING ALL NEW SUP3R-7 SUP3R-19 & SUP3R SHRED

SAVE 50% OFF STOREWIDE BY USING
COUPON CODE "MERRY50" AT CHECKOUT!

BROWSE ALL ITEMS

OFFER EXPIRES JANUARY 3RD AT MIDNIGHT!

http://olympusuk.com/

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I will give this a shot, 3 caps ED 60 days cycle

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I asked this about Sup3r-7, but also want to know the same for Sup3r-Shred. When will it ship? Is it shipping already? Thanks!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked this about Sup3r-7, but also want to know the same for Sup3r-Shred. When will it ship? Is it shipping already? Thanks!
All the new UK products will ship in early January.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Non-hormonal correct? Also any endurance effects like cardarine?

Edit: reread the write up and saw that the increased use of lipids provides endurance benefits

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Increased hunger

Non-hormonal correct? Also any endurance effects like cardarine?

Edit: reread the write up and saw that the increased use of lipids provides endurance benefits
Yep

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to stack this with Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-Epi. I was trying to figure out what would be the catalyst for weight loss in my 1/Epi stack. I can't wait to try it!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this was already asked and I missed it,but does this stuff have the potential to cause extra water retention like TTA?

CardM3n

Awards
Will this be made available to the yanks? Really want to try this.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be made available to the yanks? Really want to try this.
I feel like Yanks is a term I am unfamiliar with. I automatically think of Yankees as in northern US but maybe you mean Canada or England or something. GNO will you culturize me?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like Yanks is a term I am unfamiliar with. I automatically think of Yankees as in northern US but maybe you mean Canada or England or something. GNO will you culturize me?
my understanding a yank is an American... CardM3n the OL UK website www.olympusuk.com website is all available to US customers and Intl customers alike.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yank

1. A term used by the British to describe all Americans.
2. A term used by American Southerners to a. describe Union Forces during the American Civil War; b. Post Civil War reference to Americans from non-Southern States.
3. Slang for male masterbastion.
4. A term to describe pulling something very hard and fast (see number 3)

It's gotta be number 2a.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yank

1. A term used by the British to describe all Americans.
2. A term used by American Southerners to a. describe Union Forces during the American Civil War; b. Post Civil War reference to Americans from non-Southern States.
3. Slang for male masterbastion.
4. A term to describe pulling something very hard and fast (see number 3)

It's gotta be number 2a.
I'm pulling for number 3.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pulling for number 3.
I'm yanking on number 3 as well
But I don't know what masterbation is...I only know of masturbation ;)

CardM3n

Awards
I'm yanking on number 3 as well
But I don't know what masterbation is...I only know of masturbation ;)
They both sound like what I do when my girlfriend isn't around ?

I live in Yanky land..... You know, Merica!!! (patriotism intensifies as bald eagles screech in the background) and really want to try this.

I've never ordered anything from overseas though. How bad is shipping costs? If it helps, I have a bald eagle with crazy endurance that could probably make it across the pond.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They both sound like what I do when my girlfriend isn't around ��

I live in Yanky land..... You know, Merica!!! (patriotism intensifies as bald eagles screech in the background) and really want to try this.

I've never ordered anything from overseas though. How bad is shipping costs? If it helps, I have a bald eagle with crazy endurance that could probably make it across the pond.
This is shipped domestically(US). It does not come from overseas. No exorbitant shipping or customs delays:).

Reactions: GNO

CardM3n

Awards
I ordered two bottles to Texas and paid $5.99 shipping.
Very very nice. I guess I got thrown off by the UK part in OL UK. thanks guys. Gonna pick some up.

What is the recommended cycle length on this? Currently using bloodshr3d raw. I would stack but I'm not made of money and I'll go for the most interesting / promising one.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very very nice. I guess I got thrown off by the UK part in OL UK. thanks guys. Gonna pick some up.

What is the recommended cycle length on this? Currently using bloodshr3d raw. I would stack but I'm not made of money and I'll go for the most interesting / promising one.
4-8 weeks is pretty doable for beginners. It's nonhormonal so it can be ran for longer than other things. I would assess how you respond to it before planning a long run of it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From a little research it seems it is not really known which are seen as the 'main' bioactive components of Artemisia Iwayomogi as there are like a dozen. So I assume, as per comments here, this product is standardized for Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl. Has there been mention why that was chosen as the main focus of the product and not one of the others? Is Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl the only one that activates PPAR-Delta?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From a little research it seems it is not really known which are seen as the 'main' bioactive components of Artemisia Iwayomogi as there are like a dozen. So I assume, as per comments here, this product is standardized for Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl. Has there been mention why that was chosen as the main focus of the product and not one of the others? Is Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl the only one that activates PPAR-Delta?
We are not confirming which active we extracted, otherwise we'd label it

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
Been taking igint3 almost out but lost 8lbs and didnt change anything in my diet. Going to order another bottle of ignit3 and run it with super shred and actually eat like im supposed to.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
We are not confirming which active we extracted, otherwise we'd label it
Don't you confirm the extract in your write up ? At least it seems to only reference one.

Looks interesting looking forward to release and reviews

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Being an AMPk activator, do you have any idea how strong of an mTOR inhibitor it will be?

Thanks,

Crowbar

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Can one of the reps confirm if Sup3r Shred contains 60 caps per bottle or 90 caps per bottle? And how many mg of extract per capsule?

Per the OL UK website, the pictures list the product as 300mg Artemisia Iwayomogi Extract x 30 servings = 60 caps.

But the write up states: The recommended dosing for SUP3R-SHRED is 3 capsules (300mg) daily, with 1 capsule (100mg) taken 3 times per day before meals. Optimal cycle lengths are 30-60 days.

As others have mentioned, I may be interested in running Sup3er Shred + Sup3r-7 for 30-60 days in the near future.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can one of the reps confirm if Sup3r Shred contains 60 caps per bottle or 90 caps per bottle? And how many mg of extract per capsule?

Per the OL UK website, the pictures list the product as 300mg Artemisia Iwayomogi Extract x 30 servings = 60 caps.

But the write up states: The recommended dosing for SUP3R-SHRED is 3 capsules (300mg) daily, with 1 capsule (100mg) taken 3 times per day before meals. Optimal cycle lengths are 30-60 days.

As others have mentioned, I may be interested in running Sup3er Shred + Sup3r-7 for 30-60 days in the near future.
60 caps per bottle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lynks8 Olympus Labs UK 131
Jebrook Olympus Labs UK 100
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179