Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

larkham

Awards
Small update. So I mentioned I’m on a 4 product stack. I started animal Mstak and anacyclus xt about 2 months ago and it’s finishing up. I’ve been on XPG UR for about a month at 6 pumps a day, and I believe this is about the start of week 3 on prime. Every time I introduced a new product I got a new boost. But while it might be more consistent training and eating these past few weeks, I’ve noticed a pretty noticeable strength and endurance increase these past two workouts. I’m very intrigued
I’m a little like you.
I’ve been taking mtest, epi-plex and Peptiplex as staples for the last few months.
Recently included PA XT about a month ago.
Now included Prime XT just under 2 weeks ago. Completely unexpected, my strength shot up and as you mentioned, it’s been very noticeable.
Im as confused as you are.
In a way I was scared to post about my experience as it’s been such a short period of time or perhaps it was the PA XT? Maybe a combination?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I’m a little like you.
I’ve been taking mtest, epi-plex and Peptiplex as staples for the last few months.
Now included Prime XT just under 2 weeks ago. Completely unexpected, my strength shot up and as you mentioned, it’s been very noticeable.
In a way I was scared to post about my experience as it’s been such a short period of time or perhaps it was the PA XT? Maybe a combination?
No joke talking about phenomenal results will arouse anger when some people suffer disruption of their normalcy bias. There was alot of forum war when tribulus aquaticus first hit the market. Personally, i like to hear every kind of feedback, but there isnt any reading value beyond a non-responders initial testimony unless theyve moved on to try other ways to make it work.

How many lbs have you added?

Last edited:

larkham

Awards
No joke talking about phenomenal results will arouse anger when some people suffer disruption of their normalcy bias. There was alot of forum war when tribulus aquaticus first hit the market. Personally, i like to hear every kind of feedback, but there isnt any reading value beyond a non-responders initial testimony unless theyve moved on to try other ways to make it work.

How many lbs have you added?
5kg. I was adding small amounts after each set, normally I’m at failure and expecting failure but breezed through the third on top of the extra 5kg. I felt like I could’ve added more weight. I still don’t believe it.

I’ll make the effort next time to see where I land

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
5kg. I was adding small amounts after each set, normally I’m at failure and expecting failure but breezed through the third on top of the extra 5kg. I felt like I could’ve added more weight. I still don’t believe it.

I’ll make the effort next time to see where I land
Ok sounds like a good plan. breezing through a set is definitely an indication it’s time to add more

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a little like you.

Combo results will come soon too imo .. i think if u notice something immdediate after starting prime .. its all prime.
shyt is amazing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i know couple people in person on anacyclus & primeXT stack a little over 3 weeks .. had a text message few days ago asking if these are anabolics lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
i know couple people in person on anacyclus & primeXT stack a little over 3 weeks .. had a text message few days ago asking if these are anabolics lol
In a few weeks I’m going to be adding something to my M-Test + Prime stack. I was thinking AnabolicXT but maybe Anacyclus is a better choice

Jeremy1

Awards
In a few weeks I’m going to be adding something to my M-Test + Prime stack. I was thinking AnabolicXT but maybe Anacyclus is a better choice
If you add Anacyclus, let us know how it goes. That stuff has piqued my interest as well. It is kind of annoying how many cool products this company has. I will say that AXT, for me at least, was really something special. Can't go wrong with that decision either imo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i dont think u can go wrong with either or .. i think anabolicXT would be better for u .. u already have Mtest to cover libdio/vatility/sexual health

where as anabolic XT adding to ure stack will give u more lean/fat loss/ anti aging benefits along with gym gains u already have

again mtest & anacyclus can be stacked just think for u other route is better imo .. but regardless u will enjoy an addition of any of the 2

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to see some feedback. Been absolutely smashing stuff lately so have held the Prime out for at least another week, but curious to see how it goes.

If you respond well to Anacyclus it is very hard to beat from a value perspective.

For me Anacyclus gives me deeper muscle fullness and just seems to enhance training, while AXT for me gives me a bit better endurance, a bit different kind of fullness and pumps, energy/vitality, and maybe a bit of an edge to recomp/fat loss.

Both are things I really enjoy though, can't go wrong imo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
funny I was just typing out in another thread that I see more overall strength gains and PRs from anabolic xt and anabolic effect than I do even from epi.
totally agree .. best thing is you can stack em all or plan it out and bridge through your stacks

this new anabolic builder coming out .. i thnk you will truly enjoy too i have spoken too much leaves thread

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see some feedback. Been absolutely smashing stuff lately so have held the Prime out for at least another week, but curious to see how it goes.

If you respond well to Anacyclus it is very hard to beat from a value perspective.

For me Anacyclus gives me deeper muscle fullness and just seems to enhance training, while AXT for me gives me a bit better endurance, a bit different kind of fullness and pumps, energy/vitality, and maybe a bit of an edge to recomp/fat loss.

Both are things I really enjoy though, can't go wrong imo.
I’m looking at it from a cost point of view. In the UK AXT is double the price of Anacyclus. Already running prime & m-test year round, so would be great to respond to Anacyclus well & then just run those 3 year round & cost will be reasonable

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m looking at it from a cost point of view. In the UK AXT is double the price of Anacyclus. Already running prime & m-test year round, so would be great to respond to Anacyclus well & then just run those 3 year round & cost will be reasonable
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with Anacyclus if you’d rather go for the cheaper option.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
totally understand and you will enjoy addition of anacyclus like resolve stated.

back in the days prime & anacyclus were very popular for good reasons.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running anacyclus xt now at 4 caps and 1 week in on prime at 6 caps but going to increase after reading this. Also running The UR XPG and M-Stak. Had all of it lying around so wanted to have some fun. And just started a small 11kt dose. I will say I have been getting incredibly lean and full on this. I look much larger while being leaner. And this is before the 11kt since I just started yesterday. In fact, I’m going to stop that and ride this out now that I think about it

4 caps anacyclus
8 caps prime
6 ml XPG ursolic acid
And 1 mstak pack a day has been probably the top Natty stack I’ve run that I can remember
@thescience are you dosing 6 or 9?
Im at 6 so ill be able to gauge any difference at 9
I want to point out something. The original prime was 1600mg of T. Aquaticus & Chebulic Myrobalan in a prop blend. 3200mg daily for 4 caps, 4800mg daily for 6 caps. Most people responded well to 4 caps a day but those who didnt, responded to 6 caps a day.

Because of the prop blend, no one really knows how much TA was in the original Prime. Prime XT is 4800mg daily of straight TA. Thats already more than what was in original Prime. I don’t see why you guys are immediately jumping to 8 and 9 caps a day. You guys could potentially be wasting doses when 6 caps is already the very high end of dosing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anacyclus XT is a great product, but Anabolic XT is probably my favorite overall product. It is a little more expensive, but that's because it has 9 premium ingredients all at their efficacious dosages.

I think that you would like either one and its hard to go wrong either way; but for me, if picking one or the other, it would be Anabolic XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
funny I was just typing out in another thread that I see more overall strength gains and PRs from anabolic xt and anabolic effect than I do even from epi.
Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect is a great stack and my favorite stack overall if just picking 2 products. I'm excited to stack Prime XT with it and to see the results from others that are stacking Prime XT with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a little like you.
That's a great stack and I take those as staples as well.

Phosphatidic Acid XT is great for strength gains and I think will be an excellent stack with Prime XT. I could definitely see them having some very complimentary benefits in helping each other work better.

I'm really glad that you're experiencing such great results, whether it be from Prime XT or the combination.

I can understand being scared to post about experiences and results sometimes - its sad that sometimes people can be incredibly negative towards others who are just sharing their results. I'm glad you did share them though as feedback helps other people, and I think your feedback is consistent with what some other people are seeing as well.

I'm excited for you because I think you'll continue to see great gains with that stack.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Anacyclus XT is a great product, but Anabolic XT is probably my favorite overall product. It is a little more expensive, but that's because it has 9 premium ingredients all at their efficacious dosages.

I think that you would like either one and its hard to go wrong either way; but for me, if picking one or the other, it would be Anabolic XT.
I may aswell directly send you my pay cheque at this point Steve :D. AXT it is

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
send it here .. i will be your financial distributor to sups/stacks

you take responsibility of diet & gym lol

all jokes aside i hear ya .. im already starting to put aside $50/week for next primeXT & new muscle builder to pick up lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you're going to love Anabolic XT, especially with the stack you're doing.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how many lbs have you added to your sets these last two workouts?
This is hard to give an accurate answer because I do conjugate training and I only hit the same exercise once every 6 weeks at best and when I last did these lifts I was coming of a hiatus. But what I can say is that on incline I did 10lbs less than a weight I barely got for one about 6 weeks ago but I did it for 2 sets of two and then a set of 3. My best guess is I could have tripled the weight I worked up to a single for 6-7 weeks back. Back squats with heavy bands I was able to do 15lbs more for a double. If I had to guess over the course of this whole 6 weeks with the different I’ve put about 15lbs on main lifts or getting two sometimes three reps of what I was doing for a single before. For accessories I don’t feel as fatigued as fast and going heavier for more reps.

Once again, this is a combination of multiple products and stringing together a few weeks of consistent training. However, I definitely feel like I have more in the tank since I hit this week on prime and that’s after having been on the other supplements for a minute before. I will certainly keep updating. This is all with a very heavy travel and work schedule. Another thing to note is that I’ve done countless runs of UR since the PA cap days as well as Mstack and AC over the past few months so I have an idea of what to expect from them. This new noticeable boost seems to have started with prime. It’s early but as of now I’d buy again.

But for anyone interested, I had actually talked to my wife about how excited I was over this stack because I’m making better gains adding this to my trt than I have adding low doses of more serious compounds let’s say. I was especially fired up to suggest it to my nephews to keep them from biting at the dark side for awhile

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any word when a re-stock of Prime XT will happen?
We are hoping 4 to 6 weeks.

I'm really hoping 4 weeks, but there are things that can affect the time periods that a lot of people don't realize, like finished product testing. Let's say the lab is backed up, it could take 10 days instead of 5 to get the test results and then that's an extra week right there.

The next batch is going to be a lot larger than the initial batch, but I still think there's a good chance it will sell out.

azt

Awards
Let me preface by saying I am pretty sure I'm noticing some strength gains from this stuff now in week 3, so not knocking the ingredient or the difficulty in obtaining it. But I was curious what I'm actually ingesting or what tribulus aquaticus actually is, and this was actually quite obscure to find online - because it is apparently an old, rarely used Latin term for what is more commonly known as Trapa natans or water chestnut (not to be confused with water chestnuts you buy at the grocery store), which grows all over and is considered noxious/invasive in some Eastern states of the US, clogging up waterways, etc. Doesn't matter to me as long as it works but I found all this interesting if it's the same plant we're talking about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let me preface by saying I am pretty sure I'm noticing some strength gains from this stuff now in week 3, so not knocking the ingredient or the difficulty in obtaining it. But I was curious what I'm actually ingesting or what tribulus aquaticus actually is, and this was actually quite obscure to find online - because it is apparently an old, rarely used Latin term for what is more commonly known as Trapa natans or water chestnut (not to be confused with water chestnuts you buy at the grocery store), which grows all over and is considered noxious/invasive in some Eastern states of the US, clogging up waterways, etc. Doesn't matter to me as long as it works but I found all this interesting if it's the same plant we're talking about.
What are you actually ingesting? Tribulus Aquaticus.

What is Tribulus Aquaticus? It's an herbal ingredient.

There is nothing obscure about the water chestnut family in general; it is a major category of plant based ingredients and several different ingredients come from that family. I've mentioned myself several times that Tribulus Aquaticus is from the water chestnut family (genus).

Tribulus Aquaticus is an herb that falls into the water chestnut family, but has nothing to do with the water chestnuts that you're talking about in the US.

All herbal ingredients have a genus, or family that they are classified into. A genus, by definition, is a class or group of something. In biology, its a group covering more than one species under the same umbrella. Think about it like this - trying to compare Tribulus Aquaticus to the type of water chestnut you're talking about in your post would be like trying to equate Korean Mistletoe, which is a very good muscle building ingredient, to what we call Mistletoe in the US which can actually be poisonous if ingested - absolutely nothing to do with one another.

Obscure to find online - yes, it is. That's why we stated in the beginning that it is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully know or understood.

We've said over and over that this is a product that we made because people asked us to. We have not over hyped it, we have not even hyped it at all - we've been very up front in that the write up is not as science oriented as our normal write ups because the science is not fully known or understood.

Directly from the write up:
Tribulus Aquaticus is rich in natural phytonutrients and has long been sought after for its muscle building potential. It is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully known or understood; but is thought to promote gains in lean muscle and strength by working through glucocorticoid suppression and as a calpain inhibitor.

It has also been thought to act as a natural repartitioning agent, increasing the odds that calories are used as energy or delivered into the muscle cells rather than stored in fat cells.

This ingredient was used for years in one of the most popular bodybuilding supplements of all time and has been commonly used to help build lean muscle tissue, to enhance strength and power output, and to help increase muscle protein synthesis to create a more overall anabolic environment in the body.

Many users of this herb also reported noticeable blood sugar benefits, positive sense of well-being, and greatly improved body-composition.

Due to the scarcity of legitimate raw materials, the industry has been without a legitimate Tribulus Aquaticus product for quite some time.

SNS is glad to be able to bring this long sought after ingredient back to the market for all of those that miss it and love it, as well as for those that never had the chance to try it.

I hope that info helps.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Out of Stock

Steve could I place an order with you through PM?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Out of Stock

Steve could I place an order with you through PM?
Anyone is always welcome to pm me with questions.

I've been debating on whether was going to offer preorders on the next batch or not - and I think for now, the way I'm going to go for that is anyone that wants the sale discount from the first batch and to make sure they get however many bottles they want on the coming batch, just pm me and I'll get you taken care of.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What have u noticed in the 2 weeks? I know its still a little early…
strength & sex drive increase .. didnt stack it with anacyclus yet so i can guage it first prolly will throw that that in 2-3 weeks in or new product suppose to be coming out is pretty nice too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the second batch is going to be sold out in minutes, don't sleep on it guys
6 booked but yes to those who missed out this is a great opportunity dont sleep on it .. this aint a mattress.

thegroosh

thegroosh

Awards
Just finished my 3rd week of prime. I didn't lift at all last week and only two days the week before because of stomach flu. Today was my first time lifting in probably 10 or so days and I've had incredible strength gains. I workout at home and last time I did bench press I used all the plates I have and hit about 8 reps a set, today I was doing 16+ reps even on the 5th set!

I am ordering some more plates right now :)

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I started Prime XT on the evening of 4.18.24. Zero benefits observed between then at 5.13.24. Today was a totally different story:

seated upright dumbell press went from 60lbs x 10 to 85lbs x 10
military press: 150lbs x10 to 170lbs x 10
not sure what to call it, but it's a straight wrist dumbell one armed military press: 45 lbs x 10 to 70lbs x 10
i tried to chain a 25lb plate for pullups but it kept hitting an adjunct lift device. i will be able to try it on different unit next week
curlbar 90lbs x 10 to 100lbs x 10

i had recently added some supplements that may be helping, but there are also ample reasons why i shouldnt be getting stronger (such as having lost about 4-5lbs in the past few weeks with no change in diet.) please refer to the log ill be posting as there are alot of moving parts

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I started Prime XT on the evening of 4.18.24. Zero benefits observed between then at 5.13.24. Today was a totally different story:

seated upright dumbell press went from 60lbs x 10 to 85lbs x 10
military press: 150lbs x10 to 170lbs x 10
not sure what to call it, but it's a straight wrist dumbell one armed military press: 45 lbs x 10 to 70lbs x 10
i tried to chain a 25lb plate for pullups but it kept hitting an adjunct lift device. i will be able to try it on different unit next week
curlbar 90lbs x 10 to 100lbs x 10

i had recently added some supplements that may be helping, but there are also ample reasons why i shouldnt be getting stronger (such as having lost about 4-5lbs in the past few weeks with no change in diet.) please refer to the log ill be posting as there are alot of moving parts
Wow. 60lbs to 85lb jump on dumbbell press is INSANE.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 3rd week of prime. I didn't lift at all last week and only two days the week before because of stomach flu. Today was my first time lifting in probably 10 or so days and I've had incredible strength gains. I workout at home and last time I did bench press I used all the plates I have and hit about 8 reps a set, today I was doing 16+ reps even on the 5th set!

I am ordering some more plates right now :)
oh snap you ran out of weights! I was like, why is this guy banging out 16 reps sets?. I actually tried high reps once, and found it does have a leaning effect. while im sure it was probably, at least initially, turning more fat into muscle per square inch of flesh in some technical sense, it made my arms look smaller on account of that and the fact that it wasnt possible for me to do as much weight with high reps.. it was more like cardio for the arms to me. there are studies that say a person can grow just as much muscle compensating with tons of reps at a lighter weight, im just not sure its the kind of muscle that has size too it and i found the whole thing to be less effective toward looking good. i applied the heavy weight/less rep strategy to abs and it has worked better than any other training. definitely dont bother with situps anymore

Last edited:
JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes do the lighter weight/higher rep stuff to give my joints a break, but I don't like them. The workouts take longer, and fatiguing the muscle is slow and painful.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Wow. 60lbs to 85lb jump on dumbbell press is INSANE.
yeah i mean for a guy who has lifted 20 years, i come up with nada for most supplements i take. seeing the bump in strength exercise after excercise today was incredulous, yet as someone familiar with the ingredient im also thinking it's about Godd*mn time this kicked in. definitely had alittle doubt my age or condition could have resulted in a failure to respond, but when everything you touch is going up, you know it's time to post

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes do the lighter weight/higher rep stuff to give my joints a break, but I don't like them. The workouts take longer, and fatiguing the muscle is slow and painful.
i had speculated that joint pain could stop me from realizing strength gains this time around. i n get hit with a blast of pain following military presses every time, but it didnt happen today at 20 lbs more

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all those extra 25s and 45s being put on the bars ( and that just after few weeks and every product starting to shine in the second month and only gets better) we will have everyone and their one legged cousin ATG 600 lb in no time..... I'm afraid that American Gym Owners Association (AGOA) will ban Prime in near future.... Ain't nobody buying all that extra hardware...

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
With all those extra 25s and 45s being put on the bars ( and that just after few weeks and every product starting to shine in the second month and only gets better) we will have everyone and their one legged cousin ATG 600 lb in no time..... I'm afraid that American Gym Owners Association (AGOA) will ban Prime in near future.... Ain't nobody buying all that extra hardware...
Tribulus aquaticus has been around a long time. As i recall, the strength did not continue to rise after the bump (at least for someone like me who isnt constantly doing the work to improve strength). That said, i dont have clear memory if there were any increases down the road after the corresponding muscle showed up; there certainly wasnt a second wave of big jumps across the board. I remember my bench was the same until Pink Magic came out

Last edited:
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to come in and say my strength gains are definitely not in my head. A few weeks back I did 315 with 40lbs of chain on a football bar bench for 3 and yesterday did it for 5.

Did a machine oriented back workout to give my spine so deloading and was repping the whole stack where I was like 3 pins shy.

Another weird thing, I had some nagging knee and bicep/elbow pain that is gone. Since starting prime they do not bother me. Anyone else ever have joint relief from this?

Also, noticeable increase in vascularity. Veins are popping out all over my shoulders, chest, and triceps. I’m vascular but this is next level

Last edited: