Predictions on UFC 200

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Frank mir roy nelson osp jds
Or maybe connor wantsa move up a weight class or 2..lmao!
For the right cash mir would've probably have gone for it, but he has his legal stuff too...I'm thinking Fedor - now that would be a fight!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Or maybe connor wantsa move up a weight class or 2..lmao!
For the right cash mir would've probably have gone for it, but he has his legal stuff too...I'm thinking Fedor - now that would be a fight!
Fedors management wont allow . Roy nelson or osp...

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Or go back in time and bring in chuck Liddell in his prime knocking mofos out jogging backwards like a boss!!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then who would u put in the ring with dc?
Nobody. There's nobody that can make claim to a title shot and could make weight by tomorrow. He's the champ and has limited fights left in his body. Save them for names and not subs.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or go back in time and bring in chuck Liddell in his prime knocking mofos out jogging backwards like a boss!!!!
Those were the good old times
The UFC now doesn't compare to what it was then.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nobody. There's nobody that can make claim to a title shot and could make weight by tomorrow. He's the champ and has limited fights left in his body. Save them for names and not subs.
i guess . so leave that slot open or fill it with a diff fight >?<

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Those were the good old times
The UFC now doesn't compare to what it was then.
Not at all man those were the days of the brawlers submissions were the last things on there mind miss it lol just like old school REAL football hitters like Sean Taylor,Dawkins,lynch

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all man those were the days of the brawlers submissions were the last things on there mind miss it lol just like old school REAL football hitters like Sean Taylor,Dawkins,lynch

agreed! And people who tried submission got there asses handed to them for trying.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
agreed! And people who tried submission got there asses handed to them for trying.
Yes!!! Lol well it's happening with all sports all becoming pussified that's why I started playing rugby haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any1 else wanna see Brock get knocked the fluck out with 1 punch?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any1 else wanna see Brock get knocked the fluck out with 1 punch?
The last fight I paid for was mcgregors 12 second knockout so I hope not since I'm buying this one, haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nelson is actually fighting tonight. I agree that he sits this one out. They packed plenty of other fight into 200.
I think they kinda knew something fishy was gonna happen . We got cain , hunt , Brock, jones, Cormier same fight card ahha
Big names bruhh

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Really think something isn't right here, jones who has been tested 9 times since December and is looking at a good payday after being out for awhile is testing positive for something now. On the most hyped card ever. Really , sith his rep?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Really think something isn't right here, jones who has been tested 9 times since December and is looking at a good payday after being out for awhile is testing positive for something now. On the most hyped card ever. Really , sith his rep?
Maybe he bought some sarms or research chemicals or used GW 5015 another possibility he could have used HGH HCG or HMG so whatever he tested positive for had to come from somewhere within his camp or somebody who had access to his supplies. I truthfully don't think he would have ruined his chances knowing that he would have been tested he was tested eight times previously passed all tests now on the 9th test he fails it doesn't make much sense to me either the truth will come out eventually we'll figure out what the substance is and maybe he can have all of his equipment tested and see where this came from.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Anderson Silva takin bones place vs cormier.
Yeah, but its only an exhibition fight (3 rounds max) and not for the title. Silva is not in "his" fighting shape

I give him props for taking the match and Cormier is getting his million dollar payday not matter if he wins or loses

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah, but its only an exhibition fight (3 rounds max) and not for the title. Silva is not in "his" fighting shape

I give him props for taking the match and Cormier is getting his million dollar payday not matter if he wins or loses
Gonna be great entertainment

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;KVndLB0VXK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVndLB0VXK4[/video]

GOTO 4:11 to see the EXACT moment, Dana breaks the news to DC

Heart breaking

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
On Friday, the United States Anti-Doping Agency confirmed to ESPN's Brett Okamoto (via SportsCenter) that Jones' B sample also tested positive. [Bleacher Report]

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
On Friday, the United States Anti-Doping Agency confirmed to ESPN's Brett Okamoto (via SportsCenter) that Jones' B sample also tested positive. [Bleacher Report]
Well that's better then coke

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The fights tonight weren't too bad. I would have liked to see Joanna get the knockout, but still a good fight.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So is Cormier going to break both of Silva's legs or just one?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless they've changed the rules, coke was alright by their standards. Diaz got suspended for pot which made no sense
It has something to do with out of competition and competition samples. PEDs get you suspended year round, but not always drugs of abuse. I know; it's retarded.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Silva for the win!
I don't think Silva would even take that bet lol. Back in the day, Silva could have beat anybody on no notice after he had been up for 3 days straight, but we haven't seen that Silva in a while and I fear he's gone. Age happens to all of us!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Look someone had to be on his side hahahaha

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look someone had to be on his side hahahaha
It would be damn funny if he did win. There have been so many "upsets" lately. This isn't for the belt, but still if Silva won, that would speak volumes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point, we're back to 2007-2008 absurdity. Who had Bisping, Stipe, and Eddie being champs at this time?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much going so far, hope the main card can hear this up

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it really a test booster that made JBJ fail?